Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The only one that matters [SL, Maple]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ryuko 

The only one that matters [SL, Maple] Empty Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:09 pm

Ryuko

The Isle of Erin was a place steeped in myths and legends. A region that was often described as mankind living alongside folklore. From the rumors of fairy sightings to the ancient druidic traditions that were practiced in certain hamlets and villages. It was here Esperia felt more comfortable than usual, for the initial reaction from villagers was not suspiciousness or hostility, but rather... It was genuine curiosity. They saw her not as a monster, but as a potential being from folklore. But she was not naive enough to forget that it was an exception and not the norm. She had seen and experienced first-hand just how twisted society was. From the likes of the so-called heroes like Kaito, who in her opinion was just trailing Yuurei's coat and clearly saw her as only a monster from the void.

And then there were the likes of Yuurei, who practiced the art of helping people just for the sake of getting a fat paycheck. He was no hero, no if anything he was just a mercenary who loved a good fight. And if rumors were to be believed he was now turning into Reign's pitbull in the North as well.

How disgusting... If not for her mentor she would have thought true heroism had long died. Even if she had made her priorities clear, at least Alisa knew what mattered in the end. But the more she saw society, the more she saw people shifting toward similar mindsets as these others. Only caring about themselves, and only extending a helping hand if they had something to benefit from it.

Heaving a sigh Esperia shook her head lightly, attempting to dispel the thoughts plaguing her mind and unfurled the map she had been carrying with her. They were inside a small hamlet on the outer edge of the Isle of Erin, if anyone else had heard them ask for the whereabouts of fairies they would have labeled them insane. But here she could actually get some solid information.

For the first time in a while she smiled, smiled genuinely at Maple as she inquired through her telepathy. How does it feel, to be back in the great outdoors? According to the druid I talked to earlier there have been some sightings of fairies occasionally playing at a nearby river, but lately there have been some giant bullroarer frogs immigrating there so we might want to err on the side of caution. They can get quite aggressive and territorial in nature, and they often use their tongues like dangerous whips. One would think that despite their giant stature they wouldn't pack a punch but I've seen them knock an armored knight off his feet before...

She couldn't help but smirk at the memory of the knight being trounced by a giant frog, but turned back onto the topic at hand. Is there anything you want to do before we go out to search? Maybe some shopping for camping supplies in the hamlet?

WC: 506
Total WC: 2000

#2Maple 

The only one that matters [SL, Maple] Empty Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:04 pm

Maple
And with being in lane Maple seemed some what fixated at this time with a new world around her, Such with that stare of interest around her was that of always seeing interest of what was going on while some what listening to what was being spoken to her. Maple was back at the great outdoors so much as so was tempted already to run off on her like she normally did before she really had anything else join her at the time. It almost seemed as if Maple was not paying attention when she still was just thinking about a few other things at the time, more than a few anyway.

There was things to be done here yes but there was also many things yet explored and Maple was mostly happy for that, Since she never really got lost in the woods she just did not return for long periods of time to an almost worrying length of time, So thus when it was like that Maple was most likely either sleeping, exploring, finding an animal to pet, finding something to eat or bathing in a river she had a really simple a pattern in life was was not hard to pick up on once you know what it was like. She also did not hide that it was her pattern, she also did not hide she tended to just do the normal things she did.

So seeming after a few minutes Maple would actually talk."I in some manner are always out doors, Even when you found me I was outdoors, I only really starting going inside because you wanted to make sure I slept around with you."She pointed out, not to use against Esperia, but if they where not together Maple would have if anything been in some area of Fiore in a tent, No one else would have really paid attention to her."This just means, I have a lot of different beings to meet."Maple did sound still happy about this place. But if they were talking supplies."Most likely supplies because we go too in deep."That part was important so much so that when it came down to it even if Maple could do a lot there was some things she could not do herself, she was smart enough to know.

WC:390/2000.

#3Ryuko 

The only one that matters [SL, Maple] Empty Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:30 am

Ryuko

Esperia couldn't help but smile at Maple's words. It was true, the half-elf pretty much always lived in the outdoors and only adjusted herself for her sake. In a certain sense, she admired the free-spirited nature of the half-elf, finding it a refreshing experience, although Esperia did struggle with the idea of sleeping in the outdoors. Not only wasn't it exactly safe, but she valued privacy in a certain degree. Stretching out one of her tentacles she playfully patted her lover's rear, answering her through her usual means of telepathy.

Of course~ I would feel quite lonely if I couldn't share my bed with you any longer~ I appreciate having you near me~

Although the idea of meeting a lot of new beings did sound like an interesting experience to Maple. When commenting that she wanted to go and search for supplies, Esperia nodded her head lightly and as her tendril retracted she pointed toward the small plaza in the hamlet were several people were peddling wares. They would likely be able to find most of the things they needed there.

For now the search for fairies could wait, they needed to go on a shopping trip to gather supplies for their little expedition~

WC: 214

#4Maple 

The only one that matters [SL, Maple] Empty Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:49 am

Maple
It seemed some one was already feeling a bit grabby, not that Maple minded at all if anything. But she seemed to look back at Esperia and ponder to her."Oh getting handsy before going to the market are we?"Maple seemed to have adjusted to how Esperia was quickly. But it did not go any thing beyond that so it was not like Maple had to worry about making herself a new dress with in the hour."Oh never mind you just want to hold hands so to say."Upon mentioning that Maple seeming just after getting a pat on the butt, Then took the tendril and held it like she was holding hands with her.

Then they would just go to the market to prepare. Then again Maple seemed to think it was entirely normal and harmless to do this, Since it was just normal things, Maple thought everything was normal nothing seemed off feeling to her at this time. Maple seemed to over all vastly interested and seemingly fixated on the wares being peddled to at the times."What all do you think we need?" Esperia would need to most likely suggest these things because it might keep Maple focused.

But it was Maple happily wiggling away while she was searching around, Every once and a while looking at a few things and seemingly almost reached for something like she wanted to touch it and almost consider buying it at that time. It was a generally peaceful time at the market currently.

WC:255

Total:645

#5Ryuko 

The only one that matters [SL, Maple] Empty Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:57 pm

Ryuko

Esperia couldn't help but smirk at Maple's words, especially when she took a hold of the tentacle and held it as if she was holding her hand, which led to Esperia to playfully wiggle the tip of the tendril while playfully swaying her hands at her side. You do know I also have hands? Although I guess both can be used depending on the intention~

As they approached the market and Maple became energetic about looking at the various stalls she explained with a smile. Feel free to look around~ I believe we will mostly need a backpack, something to store supplies in, most of the things we would need can be gained from the wild~ but I do plan to visit the local apothecary, could be a good idea to have some local antidotes with us in case someone tries to sample a poisonous mushroom~

Teasingly poking out her tongue at the jest she looked around the market, wondering if she could find anything of interest to gift to Maple. A little gesture of appreciation so to speak~

WC 185
Total WC: 899/2000

#6Maple 

The only one that matters [SL, Maple] Empty Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:05 am

Maple
She might have hands but Maple entirely in her way just said."Too late now, I am holding this until something changes."Maple had seemingly made her choice was sticking to it and was going to stick with it until some one else had made her stop. But it seemed since there was no complaining over all it was most likely not a matter that needed to be adjusted any time soon anyway.

but just in case she would ask still because she did want to be sure simply asked."Or did you want hold actual hands?"Maple seemed to offer to Esperia only because it seemed still over all Maple cared about what might be in the desire of her partner. Just being a bit of a whimsical child in some manner. Maple was always just this way as seemingly it being used too by Esperia.

Was Maple paying attention for the most part was a good question because a lot of the times she seemed to actually seemed to be stuck looking at things around her."Just one backpack?"Maple questions while digging around figuratively. Maple was being her oddity of herself when she moved to the next stall she seemed to lean over to look at a few things rather closely rather than touching anything right away. Sure it was strange to do maybe it was just a Maple thing, to not touch something she was not intending to buy right away. Then again Maple had to ponder if they wanted to get back packs couldn't she just try to make some herself? but maybe it would just better to have a well crafted one. Then she kind of just pointed to a backpack seeing it was one Esperia liked. That was just Maple pointing out options.

WC:301

Total:946

#7Ryuko 

The only one that matters [SL, Maple] Empty Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:18 am

Ryuko

Esperia had to admit that there was something about Maple's presence that was special to her. In a way her attitude and mannerisms were so innocent and refreshing, as if every day spend alongside her showed Esperia an entirely different and new look upon the world they dwelled in. Her tentacle playfully wiggling in Maple's hand the Mindflayer snickered softly, playfully using another tentacle to teasingly pat her lover's rear. Either one is fine with me~ I can feel the softness of your hands through my tentacles as well, so it's not an unpleasant change of pace at all~

As Maple was wondering about the matter of the backpack Esperia nodded her head calmly in return. Indeed, although you could craft one yourself, we might want one that is sturdy enough to endure both nature and time~ Since I don't know how long we'll be out there. She certainly liked the backpack Maple pointed at, it seemed sturdy and of high quality, the leather hides used to strengthen the exterior of the backpack suggesting it was quite a craftsmanship that went into it.

Yet it was after she had purchased the backpack and Maple continued to look at the other things, that Esperia had secretly made another purchase. She waited till Maple turned toward her, when suddenly two of the tentacles around her waist stretched toward Maple, gently wrapping around her to pull her in while Esperia leaned in to kiss Maple's lips, her hands gently moving around to the nape of the half-elf's neck and as she withdrew herself lightly, she revealed that she had placed what appeared to be some sort of necklace around Maple's neck.

She gestured toward some nearby children who were happily talking among themselves while holding a small purse of jewels in their hands. It seems to be made from a particular sturdy vine, and the pendant at the center is crafted through the weaving of flowers, I thought you might like the ingenuity of these little ones.

WC: 350
Total WC: 1249/2000

#8Maple 

The only one that matters [SL, Maple] Empty Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:47 am

Maple
There was nothing like being a walk ball and naturey sun shine to keep a persons spirits going, Maple always just been this way to see if it kept some one around. After all she always seemed that some one would just leave her and walk away for one reason or another. There was a peaceful wiggling and it seemed almost like there was nothing to worry about it while the market shopping seemed to be going about pretty well. But it was simple because Maple always knew how to keep it to the point just in some manner the only flaw is. Maple never really had money. But with the touch of her rear Maple simply mentioned."Hey now save that playing for another time."Which was a fair statement of it. Maple assume she had to keep her clothing on and be on good behaviour after all, it was just being rude to tease.

It seemed when she was moving to another stall just to look at things while they where passing through, not questioning how things where paid because Maple never really made money. She was stopped and held in place kisses, with public affection never bothering her Maple had to assume this was Esperia attempt to continue the romantic teasing that she normally did to her."Yes yes I love you too."She said casually about it while she did not pick up on what was on her neck yet. it seemed yet to be really much worry at the time. Her comment was just continuing on the silly casual way they interacted with one another.

Maple seemed to not notice until it was mentioned to her. Then she looked at it then realized that she in fact she had a gift around her neck and in fact the matter of Esperia being sneak was at hand."Here I thought you where just getting feelsy to touch as much things as you can to distract me from shopping."Maple also mentioned and seemed to admire her new found prize that was not just Esperia making her happy today."Thank you!"She seemed happy enough to just with out warming hug Esperia was quickly and with out warning as she could now.

WC:375

Total:1321

#9Ryuko 

The only one that matters [SL, Maple] Empty Tue May 02, 2023 2:38 am

Ryuko

Esperia couldn't help but grin sheepishly at Maple's reaction. While it was true that even after everything that had happened to her the perverted nature of the young woman had not changed in the slightest. However, in the aftermath, she did grow to adore the importance of these fleeting moments of peace. Moments she could spend relaxing and showering Maple in affection and adoration. It was for that reason she had become much more focused in terms of what her priorities actually were.

With the way Maple embraced her so happily Esperia couldn't help but find herself basking in the innocent affection, the arms of the Mindflayer lightly wrapping around Maple's body and hugging her gently in return. It might had been just a simple gesture of gratitude, to show how much she appreciated Maple, but to see her being so happy about it did truly warm her heart.

We likely should finish our shopping trip soon~ I hope to have most of our initial travels behind us before nightfall

#10Maple 

The only one that matters [SL, Maple] Empty Fri May 05, 2023 5:17 pm

Maple
Maple did not mind following along with the plan if that was the case that would be how she would go about it."Oh right...I guess it was not something I had not considered."Maple said after all she was of over all a simple mind in terms of how she did things, if not reminded of time she would just linger around forever until she wanted to go sleep or eat something. But if they where going to need to hurry up they would.

Thus they would finish shopping after Maple made sure to give a few kisses on the cheek for Esperia and let her go. She was going to keep on they would get the things needed, Then well almost like she wanted to be sure."How are we preparing for sleeping arrangements for tonight?" Maple in her own way would just deal with sleeping where ever since it never really mattered to her, as long as no one tried to do horrible things to her or rob her she would sleep any where really. It was not the first time she had done and Esperia knew that. Just wanted to be sure.

Because as soon as they kind of found their spot there was a chance Maple was just going to continue to be the forest roamer she was and just find things. But at least they where done shopping and Maple seemed to be quietly skipping along happily.

WC:224

Total: 1545

#11Ryuko 

The only one that matters [SL, Maple] Empty Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:12 pm

Ryuko

Esperia paused for a bit, thinking on Maple's inquiry after which she replied with a smile:

You'll be delighted to hear that we'll be camping outdoors tonight. According to rumors the forests here are relatively safe, unless one camps near rivers they might encounter some less pleasant denizen of the isle, but since we're gonna be staying deeper inland in the forest itself it should be safe. Worst case my psionic powers should allow me to detect unwanted intruders on our camping ground.

Indeed, the last thing she wanted was for an intruder to disrupt her snuggling time with Maple. Aside from that she hoped that once they set off on their journey and found a solid place to camp at, they would find the rumored fairies the next day. But for now...

I believe we have obtained all the resources we need for our trip~ If there is nothing else, we could get ready to depart~ A gentle kiss followed on Maple's cheek as she gestured toward the path that in the distance could be seen leading out of the village and further into the forest that she was talking about earlier.

#12Maple 

The only one that matters [SL, Maple] Empty Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:49 am

Maple
Esperia would be correct, over all Maple would be delighted with the answer she heard about how they where planning to sleep. It was exactly what she wanted to do since it was just the foundation of how Maple lived her life. It just meant they where going to see Maple act entirely herself in just a bit of a different area. Caelum seemed like a fitting home for the free spirit of a woman Maple was she was a secret who tended to lurk around as she normally did, as long as she was not over all needed to be worried about being in danger she would continue to just be that peaceful oddity.

But if Esperia had wanted to continue and they where prepared. With a kiss on the cheek and her mood some what elevated to a state that was considered normal of her. she merely took Esperia by the hand and just started walking towards the woods. Keep in mind she was not told to where to go. just quickly gathering everything right away and started walking with Esperia. it might be wise to maybe guide Maple or remind her not to just walk so wildly.

WC:200

#13Ryuko 

The only one that matters [SL, Maple] Empty Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:23 am

Ryuko

Esperia couldn't help but grin at her lover's enthusiasm, feeling how Maple guided her along the woods with a playful stride, it was fortunate that the Mindflayer could float without too much hassle and avoid the obstacles of roots and similar threats often found in forests, but after a moment she decided to playfully remark in Maple's thoughts:

As much as I enjoy drifting aimlessly through the woods, perhaps it will help if I guide us?

With that remark made she started to gently tug along Maple's hand, seemingly venturing deeper into the forest. To Maple the forest might had seemed unusually peaceful, aside from the harmless critters like birds or rabbits or squirrels that were minding their own business or occasionally observed them passing by, there were not the typical predators one could often find in the wilderness.

Was it because of hunters? Or was Esperia doing something that kept them at bay? After a moment of consideration she stopped for a bit, her gaze lifting upwards as she noticed the sun had started to slowly move further, hinting it was starting to become dusk soon. An opportunity to set camp in a few hours maybe? Unless Maple wanted to take it easy and find a nice place to settle down and prepare their camp already?

#14Maple 

The only one that matters [SL, Maple] Empty Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:49 am

Maple
It would make Maple stop right away with that being mentioned, it seemed the free spirited running would have wait. Then again anything else she also wanted to do this time required waiting too and thus she would stop for a moment."Right...that might be a good idea."Who knows how long it would have taken Maple to figure out where she was going. "Do we have everything then?" Then she stopped and looked around just in case. After all maybe she should be not be rushing off so carelessly.

But even then Maple did not seemed to be mind over all standing still against she was holding on to something she valued and liked. So she was just casually taking in the moment."Go on you first then."She wanted to guide then Esperia got to guide them. Now being stuck with Maple walking behind rather then running off.

WC:151

#15Ryuko 

The only one that matters [SL, Maple] Empty Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:47 am

Ryuko

Esperia merely shook her head as Maple started to move behind her, instead extending some of the tentacles around her waist, one playfully coiled around her lover's waist and pulled her closer to her side, so that rather than walking behind her she was walking beside her as Esperia soon clarified mentally with a smile.

I prefer for my lover to walk beside me, rather than behind me~

The same moment those thoughts resonated in Maple's mind Esperia tried to slip her fingers gently into Maple's hand to continue walking beside her.

We have everything we need~ Although we likely should set up camp soon. These forests can become quite dark at night due to their density.

Once they arrived at a clearing that had enough space to her liking Esperia slowed her pace, her hovering slowly ending as she rooted herself and gazed around.

This place should do~ Although I know you like sleeping outdoors, a tent would be wonderful in granting us some privacy~ Do you think you could help me set one up my dear?

Luckily they had brought along most of the needed camping supplies and she did know Maple had a certain affinity toward using her powers for situations like this~

#16Maple 

The only one that matters [SL, Maple] Empty Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:24 am

Maple
She might have heard of wanting to be next to Esperia, but in reality it as a cover so Maple could look at more stuff. But that would not be shocking and she could get back to focus pretty quickly. With the walk being over all pretty quiet as Maple was most likely seemingly understand and getting her feet and mind into settling. Up until they went and found a point to relax and considering setting up camp. Which was always a good idea because Maple could set up camp pretty quickly, After all she was a nature mage.

So no matter what would she would be ready to do this."Setting up camp is easy."Some with in saying that Maple had found and set up tent pretty quickly. But it was simple when you could put your hands on a tree and over all seemingly took a few minutes to set up. Only because Maple was the way she was. She did put up the normal cover they had but she could not help but put a layer of leaves in decorative lines of all different colours. Just because she could. It seemed Maple was in her element.

WC:200

#17Ryuko 

The only one that matters [SL, Maple] Empty Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:29 am

Ryuko

Esperia couldn't help but find herself smiling as Maple displayed her prowess for the outdoors, setting up a campsite that could take hours for most people. For her, it was always something pleasant to see, to see just how accepting nature was of Maple as if Earthland herself favored the lass. It also reminded Esperia of the fact that even as a being of the void, she was still one of Earthland's champions. Meanwhile as she waited for Maple to invite her into the tent they would be sharing, Esperia's gaze briefly lingered on their surroundings. She had set up a mental detection ward around the perimeter, so that she would be able to detect most presences that could intrude upon their sanctuary at night. They were still a fair distance away from the place the fairies were last sighted, so she didn't expect to encounter any of them here. No, tonight would be a night just spend peacefully alongside her lover.

Turning her gaze toward the tent she couldn't help but smile at the decorative lines of various leaves and flowers that Maple had created along the cover. "Seems someone was enjoying herself while decorating our tent~ I have to admit it gives it a colorful and cute vibe to it~"

#18Maple 

The only one that matters [SL, Maple] Empty Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:09 pm

Maple
She would over all not really make any attempt to cover up that she was getting carried away. A overly cheery nature mage who was already just so use to the out door it seemed as if even if she had been use to town and city life at one point she never really seemed to have been there to start with."I can change the look of it, if you really want?" Maple asked because she was just that way.

After all something was extremely simple, as simple as Maple changing in and out of clothing."If not, you can come in any time you want. It is where we are sleeping to night." Maple almost seemed unsure if they where already going to call it a evening or not, Maple could easily just keep exploring for hours on end, but it was still Esperia's choice at this time.

#19Ryuko 

The only one that matters [SL, Maple] Empty Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:00 pm

Ryuko

Snickering briefly the Mindflayer climbed inside the tent, or rather in a way it was closer to how a snake might move due to her lower body's structure, but once inside the tent she gently cuddled against Maple, her hands playfully trailing along the waist of the nature mage as she conveyed her feelings through both touch and telepathic message.

No need to change it~ I was simply admiring the view. Just like there is another wonderful view for me to behold right here.

She remarked playfully as she couldn't help but find herself enjoying the soft touch of the half-elf's skin. It was a long-needed distraction from the recent events, events that led her to leave the chaotic politics of Fiore behind to go on an adventure in Caelum. In the end that was all she needed: The company of a loved one and the thrill of adventure.

Fortunately for tonight they could spend time here in the sanctuary of the forest, and with the safety precautions in place it would be an undisturbed time as well, so that tomorrow they could start their search for fairies in earnest together.

#20Maple 

The only one that matters [SL, Maple] Empty Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:28 pm

Maple
It would be nice to settle in pretty quick, After all Maple if anything was not one to seemingly if anything else one to take as much affection as she could take. Some how most people would consider this a red flag only because it was Esperia however it seemed Maple's overly loving way of being seemed to balance out.

But settling into the evening was quick as the tent was made rather strong and seemed to muffle noise rather well. But Maple did not seem super tired right away if anything she seemed happy to snuggle for a long period of time before just going to sleep slowly over time. A normal peaceful evening to sleeping in a tent the simple content life that was normal for this half elf.

Then it seemed there evening would pass to the morning with out much of a fuzz, until Maple popped out of the tent naked but that was to be expected.

#21Ryuko 

The only one that matters [SL, Maple] Empty Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:10 pm

Ryuko

When morning finally arrived and Esperia climbed out of the tent, a stifled yawn escaped from the Mindflayer as she looked at their surroundings. As expected the camp had been left untouched by intruders, but the joy of a peaceful slumber would be short-lived as a high-pitched scream came from nearby, leading the Mindflayer to establish her psionic connection to Maple.

Get dressed my dear~ I'm going to scout ahead to see what made that noise, perhaps if we are lucky we might have found our elusive little fairies~

And with these words Esperia started to hover into the direction the sound came from, not sure what to expect from the scene that would await the two of them soon afterwards. But at least it was an adventure that she could experience alongside her beloved one, and that was more than enough for her.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum