Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

When The First Frost Meets With The Light

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Yuurei 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light - Page 2 Empty Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:24 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at her and it would seem like she was thinking about something. He wasn’t sure what it was, but it would seem like she was getting excited about it. He would just stay leaning on his chair waiting to see what she would say.

It was then she would speak and he would hear what drives her. It would seem like the daemon part to her gave her a craving. He was just hoping that craving was not to the weak and innocent people as well. That was when he heard the rest of what she had to say and he would sigh as she was aiming her malice to the other demons that would get in her way. He nodded hearing her resolve, but he knew that becoming stronger than Brone was no easy feat.

“I look forward to seeing you become stronger than. Brone is a hell of a hill to climb even if he isn’t that big. I even haven’t a hard time fighting him. That and I haven’t fought him with everything I got so far. Benimaru and Gnicholas are two companions of him that make the fights harder than would normally be too.” He spoke.

He wondered, but he wanted to make this interesting.

“When you think you’re stronger than your uncle, you should battle him and see what the end results might be. Hell, I would like to see that fight.” He said to her as he would look at the book in his hand.

Yuurei wondered if there was something in here that would allow Kaito an understanding on how to get to their location. He just wanted to see the confused look of the Seraphim when they appear in their realm.

“Aren’t there like powerful Dwarfs? Like a higher type of Dwarf? I know for Elves we can eat the fruit of our sacred tree, and either died or be blessed, ascending us to an Athlas Elves. Others are ‘born’ as one. I for one will never be able to become one, but what about dwarves?” He asked curious to hear what she would say.

#27Lumikki 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light - Page 2 Empty Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:14 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki giggled at the remark of being a small mountain, though that was something she already knew. Fighting him would not be an easy task, that's for sure. "Uncle would be fun to fight, I agree there. I think I'd want to fight him lots. Not so worried about the companions though, I could eat what ever darkness they spill, just a matter of keeping Beni away. Gnicolas hates the cold, he won't stick around if he could help it, more so if he rendered useless. Least that's what I think on that. Won't ever be able to beat him maybe, I'd prob freeze over the North before that happens." Lumikki sulked as she returned to her thoughts. Her Uncle forged himself to beat mages, which so happens, is all she was.

Lumikki learned forward to glance at it too. Curious what her Guild Master was searching for. Her eyes traced over the images and words, her wings light flapping as she did.

"There's a higher elf? Curious, I've never heard the stories of your ilk. Dwarves though, I'm intimately familiar. Called Dhain Dwarves and they are stuff of legend, and I mean legend. Don't know if they are alive anymore let alone real. Stories go they were born in some forge, least that's what I remember being told. Pa used to joke all the time when he worked a piece so hard for days never leaving the heat of the forge, that he very well was a Dhain. If I remember it right, all Dwarves came from them, a deep family line. Parted when some stayed the surface and became kings. Thing is, it wasn't a peaceful thing in the underground. Always something to fight. Can't remember the name of it save for a few stories. Those Dwarves though might as well be living stone I heard, and could grit magma easy!"

Lumikki lit up slowly as she relayed all she knew of her family. Gleaming as she went on and on. Without even realizing, she even began to fly above the table as she became more hyper and more hyper from telling Yuurie all she knew. Never thought she'd be teaching her Guild Master on anything, let alone Dwaven lore when he had one as a good friend.

#28Yuurei 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light - Page 2 Empty Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:57 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her words, and it would seem like she was capable of eating dark magic. That was interesting. It was not something he didn’t hear about. Still, was she a Dragon Slayer of Darkness? He wasn’t sure, the features she had shown to him had nothing to do with dragons. She had no scales and her iris didn’t thin like he had seen with Kailani, and Kaito.

While he was looking through the book, she would speak. He was listening to her because it would be rude otherwise right? She told him about the stories of Dhain Dwarves, which he found fascinating. His book moved down as he looked over to her as listened to the rest of what she had to say. He would hear this, and besides her being a dwarf, Brone was the only pure dwarf he actually had known. A half-elf blessed with Seraphim powers, and a dwarf as best friends.

Yuurei could see that she was excited to tell him this story, and he smiled at it

“I see, that’s interesting. So, it’s something of a legend. Which means, if I can somehow find a way to make Brone a Dhain Dwarf, then he would be more than just legend.” He said to her.

He would rub his chin as if this was interesting. He took mental notes on the fact that they were born from a forge; Yuurei and Brone had been working on a new forge, one that could melt anything within a magma chamber. It made him wonder if Brone was doing this in an attempt to become a Dhain Dwarf. If that was the case why didn’t he tell him? He figured it had to be because he never asked Yuurei about the elves and things about them.

“If you want I can train you. Well more like a fight just to assess your fighting prowess if you would like. I will give you some tips for anything I see you’re doing incorrectly. Also, you aren't a Dragon Slayer, so what kind of magic do you wield?” He said to her wondering what she would say about this.

She wanted to get stronger, so he figured it would work for her to fight those in a whole different league than her. That way she would be able to fight those on her level with a sense of calmness.

399|4673

#29Lumikki 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light - Page 2 Empty Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:19 am

Lumikki

A grin slowly crept along her face and she began bobbing in the air. She never thought anyone would ask of her magic. Not even Gnicolas cared to know or even inquire and yet he was mentoring her. Leave it to the Guild Master to be curious on that matter. The more she spoke with him the more she concluded they'll get along nicely despite their opposing races. She leaned back, her right hand reaching for behind her neck. She looked toward the window as she spoke again.

"Funny you should ask. I reeeeally thought no one would bother ta know." She turned back to face Yuurie once more, looking almost embarrassed to say it. "When the useless Demon spoke to me, he said I was made to drag down the Gods. He told me I had God Slayer Frost magic. Honestly, I still don't know what that means. Haven't found many books around here that mentioned it." She grumbled after speaking on that, darting to answer his other question. Eyes gleaming once more.

"I would love that! Being mentored by the Guild Master alone would be an honorable feat. You knowing dark magic only makes it better." Lumikki clapped hard, the sound echoing the library, and rubbed her hands together in. She giggled, "I'll work real hard." She saluted Yuurie as she made her remark.

#30Yuurei 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light - Page 2 Empty Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:25 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at her and it would seem like she was excited about everything that was going on here. It would seem like he would be the first person to ask about her magic. That was weird, he figured that was something people wanted to know when a person said things like eating dark magic and such.

Still, he would stay quiet as he was listening to her speak. It would seem like the demon that gave her powers had also given her the abilities of a God Slayer. A magic that was meant to slay the gods. That was interesting, and honestly, he was fascinated by this. He could only think about whether or not she could beat those with God's Souls since they were the embodiment of the Gods.

This was fascinating, too bad he didn’t have any powers like that; he was just a walking armory, which to be honest, he didn’t think would be how his magic turned out. She was though, happy and excited to spar with him. He was glad to hear this because he needed to train with his spears. He fought Tamas the other day, and he had made mistakes that got him hurt. He was going to try and learn from them if he and Lumikki fought.

“Alright, that’s good to hear. If you want we can go and spar at the training dome right at any time.” He said to her.

He would go back to what she said about her magic.

“I mean those with Dragon Slayer magic have the ability to fight against Dragons and slay them. So your magic means exactly that, you have the ability to fight literal Gods and slay them with your magic. It’s quite impressive to see someone with such magic.” He said to Lumikki as he was impressed by her magic.

#31Lumikki 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light - Page 2 Empty Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:51 am

Lumikki

Lumikki would pout as her reaction to what he said. Her face reddening. Her upper wings attempting to obscure her face.

“It just happened to be my fate. Decided for me by another. Hardly interesting or impressive, not till I can make true on the power that is. If I could get strong enough, I’d love to rip gods and those alike apart. But that’s after I face my kin first. Any of them that wanted to use me to do so. Prob wanted a champion to sacrifice and spare them their own existence. Send me out into the world to do the damage and take the hits as they sit back unharmed. I wonder, do you think I have Daemon siblings out there? Poor saps touched by Lorimer’s darkness like me. Propted up to be some warrior in his dumb fight like we had no will of our own?”

Lumikki was getting aggravated just thinking about it. The room was getting colder again once more. She tried to breath and calm herself down, it was just the first time this thought occurred to her. She never considered others. What a naive thought to think she’d be the only one. It pissed her off even more the longer she thought of it.

When The First Frost Meets With The Light - Page 2 Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#32Yuurei 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light - Page 2 Empty Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:30 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would see her reaction to his words. He didn’t think anything of it, but what he said wouldn’t normally be said. Still, he meant his words and he never sugar-coated. Actually, thinking about it, he had made a lot of enemies because he didn’t hold back his tongue. He didn’t know how as he was always to himself whenever he wasn’t around Kailani.

She would speak again, and he would listen. They were having a conversation after all, so it only made sense. He would finish listening to her words as she had finished it all by asking him a few questions. He would think about it as he wasn’t sure if the other daemons were possessed by the same demon, so he couldn’t be too sure.

“I’m sure there are other daemons and even demons out in this world. I don’t know if you guys are connected by the same demon. That would be up to you to find out. As for killing gods, I don’t really want to kill them unless they are evil, but I would like to fight them and see where I stand in the world of mortal men.” He said to her as he would look at her while she continued to try and cover her face with her wings.

[color=cyan]“To make your power true to yourself, you just got to keep training is all. It will come sooner or later, so no worries. If you want to we can go train then. It seems like you hunger to become stronger and more useful to yourself and those around you. I just know that the higher beings always have the same trend, they always want us to do their bidding.”[color] He said to her as he wondered what she would say.

He didn’t have anything to say about himself, but right now this conversation was about herself right now.

#33Lumikki 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light - Page 2 Empty Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:28 pm

Lumikki

"I agree with you, I would only like to drag down the evil ones. The ones that want to bother us really. Kill too many gods needlessly and you'd set off the order. Though it's bold of me to assume I could even kill one at all. Only time would tell I suppose but a fight would be fun." Lumikki looked longingly as she thought about the possible future. Shifting her pose so that she would be sitting in the air. She thought long and hard about how much she didn't know."Now that I think about it, I don't know much about the gods. I know a few but hardly anything substantial to make a point of."

She looked back to Yuurie."I don't want to do anyone's bidding. I was raised on loyalty sure, but I can choose who I follow. If I have to train till I break so that no "higher" being meddle with me again, suppose I need to get started." A grin spread along her face in her excitement. She knew being in Paradise Dawn would do wonders. She learned what she was here, magic here, and now even her goal here. Seems all she could do is continue to pave forward. Should be easy with all the guidance she's found here.

She descended from the air and sat back in her seat. Calling off her form to look normal again. Her chat with her Guild Master left her determined to study and train harder than ever before, so she returned to her books again. Hoping it'll help her plan new spells for the future.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
...............exit...............
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

Last edited by Lumikki on Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

#34Yuurei 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light - Page 2 Empty Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:07 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her words and he would laugh a bit. That was true, he wasn’t sure if they could even kill a god. He figured that they could only delay them at best. Hopefully, he could be the one to prove himself wrong, but only time could tell.

He watched her hover in the air and it would seem like she was happy to have this conversation with him. it wouldn’t take long, but she would sit on her seat. He would nod and he would lean on his chair and he would read his book. He had to get all the information that he could from the Seraphims. At the same time, he figured he would train Lumikki when it came to fighting.

It would be for the best to strengthen the guild. He had fought tamas and he would do the same thing with Lumikki. The young man was doing his best to make sure that his guild couldn’t fall behind the others that existed within Earthland.

170|5469 (exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum