Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time for Chaos(Rose/Alexandre) [FPP – Chaos Eclipse Takes Over]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

Time for Chaos(Rose/Alexandre) [FPP – Chaos Eclipse Takes Over] Empty Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:50 am

Every Rose has its Thorns

It was early morning when Rose jolted awake from a bad dream, a recurring nightmare she occasionally suffered from reminiscent of her awful childhood. After waking up in a cold sweat, the young mage found it difficult to return to slumber. So, Rose decided she would get ready to head to the guild hall for the day. She got out of bed, fed her kitty then took a nice hot shower. After the shower, she got dressed and headed out the door.

Rose lived in the guild's dorms, so she didn't have to travel very far to get to the guild hall. Upon arrival, Rose sat down at one of the empty tables while another member of the guild got everyone's attention to make an announcement. They had received intel from someone over in Rush Valley about dangers from the dark guild, Chaos Eclipse. Rose knew in her gut, things were about to get dangerous. However, this didn't necessarily scare the young dragon slayer, no, quite the opposite, it excited her.

The young mage knew she would be in for one hell of a ride and wanted to take someone along with her. As luck would have it, one of her much older guild mates happened to be seated at the same table. She jumped up from her seat and made a beeline for them. Rose firmly and abruptly put both of her hands down on the table next to him and with her usual boisterous and energetic voice asked; "Hey! Let's team up and see what we can find out about these chaos eclipse bad guys, what do ya say?" Rose looked at him with eyes full of anticipation and excitement. If all else failed, she could always resort to using her favorite beauty trap trick.

WC: 297/2000

#2Alexandre 

Time for Chaos(Rose/Alexandre) [FPP – Chaos Eclipse Takes Over] Empty Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:17 pm

Alexandre
He was sitting on a table and drinking away at his depression. Why was he depressed? Well, despite it happening many years ago, it was still fresh in his mind as if it happened mere moments ago, were he could still see the blood of his loved ones on his hands. His own family. All he wanted to do was contribute to his home and not just be a stay at home dad. But because he was a highwayman and all he knew was to rob. He inadvertedly killed his own wife and child. No matter how much he washes his hands, he still sees red. All he could do was cope and surpress it with alcohol, to at least numb the pain. Everything else around him was a distraction. Something for him to forget the pain, at least temporary.

Speaking of distractions, he heard something. About Rush Valley and an invasion. He figured he could do that. Suddenly someone approached them. Someone he did not even notice. It was a rather young girl. Well while she was 20, to him she looked younger. Like teetering on the age of 18, which made him think how he didnt know Paradise Dawn took kids in as well. What fooled him was her appearance, but her attitude as well. So eager and chipper and ... bouncy, if thats what you can use to describe a personality. She asked him to team up with her. Which was a bit surprising. He thought his appearance was offputting and not very welcoming. So another contribution to her seemingly younger age was still sense of... unawareness that he imagined. Because why else would a sensible adult be with him?
Alexandre looked around first to see if he can spot his usual partner. But he was nowhere to be seen. Alexandre was unaware if he went ahead or not. But considering someone wanted to do this with him, he shrugged and said
"Sure, lets do this"

328/2000

#3Guest 

Time for Chaos(Rose/Alexandre) [FPP – Chaos Eclipse Takes Over] Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:07 am

It didn't take long for the scary-looking man to give the bright-eyed slayer a response but, Rose was genuinely surprised he agreed so easily. Judging by the vibes he was putting out, she thought he might not be interested in teaming up with her. Nonetheless, Rose knew better than to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Then it donned on her, Rose had yet to introduce herself, how could she forget? The young slayer stepped back a bit to give the man some room to stand up if he was going to. Then cleared her throat. "Nice to meet you mister, my name's Hoshino, Hoshino Rose. After Rose gave her name, she gave a slight respectful bow to the gentleman in front of her as was customary back in her mother's homeland. Even if she had no blood family left to care about her, the young girl still remembered everything she was taught while growing up.

WC: 456/2000

Last edited by Rose Hoshino on Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total

#4Alexandre 

Time for Chaos(Rose/Alexandre) [FPP – Chaos Eclipse Takes Over] Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:00 pm

Alexandre
As much as he was surprised she asked him, she was just as much surprised that he accepted her offer of teaming up. The next thing the girl did was introduce herself in a very Joyan way. The name would also confirm it. Hoshino. But Rose was very not Joyan. Perhaps mixed ancestry, but had deep ties to Joya. Though with the events he heard of that country, its no surprising a young soul such as herself would come over here

Anywho speaking of names, he assumed he should say his. Its normally what you would do after someone introduces themselves
"Well, pleased to meet you Rose. My name is Alexandre" he left out his surname because he assumed the minstrelli surname would be difficult for someone to pronounce or understand. Besides, not like he cared. He had no family, no background, no nothing. He was just a name like any other. And a person like any other.

He got up from his seat
"Alright now. Lets go. They said we must go to Rush Valley." after all its best to go before the whole guild beats them to the punch and they get nothing to do.

528/2000

#5Guest 

Time for Chaos(Rose/Alexandre) [FPP – Chaos Eclipse Takes Over] Empty Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:03 am

The man introduced himself as Alexandre without mention of any family name. Although Alexandre seemed like the type who kept to himself, he didn't seem to be a bad guy. Rose smiled softly and replied. "Pleasure to meet you as well Alexandre. Since we need to head to Rush Valley, we probably need to make some preparations, huh? After saying that, Rose began to think about what kind of supplies the pair might need for the journey.

Food and water were a given, and maybe some blankets in case they needed to camp out along the way. After all, Rush Valley was quite a ways away from the guild hall up in the mountains. If they went on foot, it would probably take them several days to reach their destination.

"I think we should definitely prepare some food and water for the journey as well as maybe some camping supplies. Who knows how long it'll take us to get there. Anything you can think of Alexander?" She looked to her new partner for this mission for what he might have in mind.

Rose had hoped a man like Alexandre would have more experience and therefore more wisdom on the matter. She wasn't sure if they would actually have to travel on foot or if they could secure a faster method of transportation. Even so, the slayer absolutely dreaded the idea of riding on a horse or carriage. It already made her feel motion sick. However, she soon regained her composure as Rose began to try and think of what foods would be best to bring for the journey ahead.

WC: 725/2000

Last edited by Rose Hoshino on Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:23 am; edited 2 times in total

#6Alexandre 

Time for Chaos(Rose/Alexandre) [FPP – Chaos Eclipse Takes Over] Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:37 pm

Alexandre
She was polite enough and then started talking about packing and camping. He shook his head
"That wont be necessary. Just grab the bare essentials. Your arms and armour. As well as some minimal rations. I will get a mount for us. Have you ever ridden a horse?" he asked her just so he knows her experience. But in any case he was gonna lead and ride the horse. She can just hold onto him.
Alexandre doesnt own a horse, but he's sure no one minds if he borrows one.

He wasnt aware of her stances on horses. Then again he had no idea she was a Dragon Slayer. While he did suffer motion sickness, it wasnt from horses. Its more carriages. Plus he was at it for a longer time that he has better control over it. But ships? Yeah fuck those. Basically anything man made is what makes him sick. Mana cars and bikes. But natural stuff like horses nah. If anything when it comes to man made transports, its carriages that he handles the best. It makes him queezy and unpleasant at most. Basically dont expect him to enjoy a snack or a peaceful sleep in one of those. Just plain uncomftarbleness.

"I will let you get prepared. I will secure our ride. I will wait for you outside the guilds entrance" he said

762/2000

#7Guest 

Time for Chaos(Rose/Alexandre) [FPP – Chaos Eclipse Takes Over] Empty Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:32 am

Alexandre said she just needed to grab the essentials, Rose thought he meant things like food, maybe a change of clothes but then he mentioned something about arms and armor. Rose did a double take because she thought that maybe she misheard him. Then again, this was a mercenary guild so it would make sense that most members might wield weapons in addition to any magic they possessed. The dragon slayer was the exception, she had only ever trained in martial arts and magic.

As Rose was seemingly lost in thought over what her new partner had said, she snapped back to reality when he asked if she had ever ridden a horse before. Rose shook her head "No, never, riding anything that moves makes me feel sick to my stomach! Even just thinking about it makes my tummy feel queasy! Can't we just walk there?" Rose said this as she gave him puppy dog eyes that would make most men feel pity for the girl and give in to her requests. However, Rose didn't know exactly how effective it would be against someone like Alexandre. All she knew was that she really didn't want to ride a horse if she could help it.

WC: 929/2000

#8Alexandre 

Time for Chaos(Rose/Alexandre) [FPP – Chaos Eclipse Takes Over] Empty Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:54 pm

Alexandre
The girl didnt want to ride a horse because it made her queezy and she could feel her tummy rumble. This really made him raise his brow and just question her age. Was she like an underage child? Should she stay back and be safe?
The look she gave him was like... as if a child wanted something from their parent. Like escaping a grounding or asking something with a promise that they'd behave. He wondered if she was serious, but part of him knew that she was serious which actually sent him to such disbelief

"Uhm, you do realize that by the time we arrive there on foot, most of the questing, battling and rescuing would have been done by the guild mates and we would be just picking up the remains. Think of it this way. Peoples lives are at stake. Is it better to try and endure an inconvinience for a short while and help the innocent as soon as possible. Or is it better to leave innocents perish as we make our merry way slowly just because it wont make us feel queezy"

He spoke to her in a manner a parent would to their child. In a way a fatherly tone that tries to teach a child. He didnt know Roses age. And the girl sent him all kinds of mixed signals when it came to said age.
Instead of saying a yes or no. He let her decide what is the right thing when lives are on the line. Would she want blood on her hands and lives lost just becausee she will be temporary dizzy for a few minutes or would she do something as selfish and disregard the peril of others?
Granted, children dont know much about morals and helping people. They are young and need to be taught. But Alexandre was aware of Rose's age and education level and knowledge.

He thought of any other way to convince her to endure a short horse ride
"When I joined this guild. I traveled here by foot. It took me a day to traverse or more actually, because I was traveling from Orchidia. We can go there quickly by mount." he said as he tried to reasonw ith her. Although there was a third option, but it was much less pleasant for her
"The other option would be me knocking you out and traveling with you like that. If you're unconcious. You wont feel queezy and we get to travel quickly" he reasons with her. It would be the best of both worlds. But he doubted the girl would want to be knocked out, even if it was just the sleeper hold

1223/2000

#9Guest 

Time for Chaos(Rose/Alexandre) [FPP – Chaos Eclipse Takes Over] Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:34 pm

After Rose gave Alexandre the puppy dog eyes, his answer was nothing she could have expected. He reminded her of all the lives at stake and mentioned how going there on foot would take far too long, putting people's lives even more at risk for the sake of her own comfort. The man's fatherly-like scolding tone came as more of a surprise to Rose. As someone who'd lived at least a decade or more without a father figure, this all felt strange and unfamiliar.

However, no matter how Rose looked at it or how weird his tone made her feel, Alexandre was right. So what if she would have to temporarily endure some discomfort? If it meant she could help save innocent lives, she could endure it. Although, Rose had to admit that being spoken to like a child didn't feel great, I mean, she was already 20 years old. How much older did this man have to be to think she was actually still a child with a body like hers?

Although Alexandre kept talking but Rose didn't hear what he was saying until he mentioned knocking her unconcious for the trip. She looked at him with a shocked expression. Panicked, she finally replied,"You don't need to knock me unconcious! I'll endure the discomfort, I'll endure it! Besides, life's are at stake right? If so, what are waiting for? Let's go!"

As if in a rush to put some distance between them, Rose headed for the door, she headed for the direction of the mess hall to pick up some rations for the trip. Perhaps some snacks and a waterskin would be good. She hoped what she had said would be enough to convince her partner not to knock her out. Although he seemed like a nice person but his intimidating aura didn't help him much with that. Rose figured the two would meet up out front once he had secured a horse for them.

WC: 1,257/2,000

#10Alexandre 

Time for Chaos(Rose/Alexandre) [FPP – Chaos Eclipse Takes Over] Empty Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:00 am

Alexandre
He blinked with surprise as he didnt expect his parenting trick to be that effective. Well... HALF parenting. He still gave her a gentle reminder that he was a stranger to her and was willing to do some unorthodox methods to get her there.
So part of him wasnt sure if his fatherly side got to her or his threatening one. Though something says the threatening one, even tho he wagered it wasnt SO bad. Just put her in a sleeper hold. KO her and carry her on horseback there. She wakes up. Boom mission done.

But this was a win too as she went to get rations in a rush and such. He went out to wait for her by the mount as she got ready.
When she eventually arrived, he nodded and would help her up and sit on the horse. He soon enough did the same. But he didnt start to gallop with the animal yet. Instead he curiously would ask "Before we go. Can you tell me, what magic do you do?"
It was a hunch that he wanted to act on upon. If she was what he thought she was, perhaps he could help her with her problem

1429/2000

#11Guest 

Time for Chaos(Rose/Alexandre) [FPP – Chaos Eclipse Takes Over] Empty Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:33 am

After Rose returned to the meeting spot where Alexandre was waiting with a horse. Once she reached her partner, he helped Rose up onto the Horse and then sat behind her on it. However, before he started the gallop, he asked her what kind of magic she had.

Rose turned her head to look at him and answered "Oh, I use something called Dragon Slayer magic" after answering Alex, Rose conjured up a ping pong ball-sized ball of bright light atop her index finger. "For some reason my magic makes me get motion sickness from riding on animals and bumpy carts. That's why I tried to get us to walk." She turned her head back around to face the front as she said that last bit, still feeling a bit bad about before.

WC: 1,391/2000

#12Alexandre 

Time for Chaos(Rose/Alexandre) [FPP – Chaos Eclipse Takes Over] Empty Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:35 pm

Alexandre
Just as he expected, she too was a Dragon Slayer, so it was perhaps fortunate that she approached him of all people. He watched her as she conjured up a small ball of light from from her index finger. She'd explain how her magic makes her motion sick.

He moved his hand next to hers and mimicked her moion of making a ping pong ball sized ball, but made of ice "Well, I guess you're in luck, as I too am a dragon slayer, so I understand you more than you think"

And using his own knowledge, he'd explain the motion sickness part "Dragon Slayers suffer from severe motion sickness due to the synchronization between the large gap of a human's semicircular canals and a Dragon's visual acuity that our magic gives us. If you want more information, I can tell you some other time" since he's older and has been a dragon slayer for longer, as well as reading books on the topic, he had an idea why they suffered from that. So it wasnt just 'some reason'. Its just their magic was like that and their body cant match the magic.

Now, hoping he sort of earned her trust, he'd try to help her with motion sickness "I can deal with a horses or a living beings motion. Like a horse is just an animal that runs with its legs. I logic it out. If I get sick from a horse running, I should get sick if I run on my own two legs. I just see the horse as an ally or an extension of myself. It makes it easier for me to deal with it. I cant deal well with man made transports. But with animals, I at least see it as part of nature. Hopefully that helps you. I know that in my case, it helps if I see my ride as an ally, rather than an object" he spoke. He really hoped that tidbit of advice helps her out.

He wasnt gonna go and gallop just yet, so he stil gave her a bit of time to process all that and hopefully get in the right headset
"Im gonna go now. So get ready. Set. Go" he'd say and make the horse gallop and the two would make their way to Rush Valley, he hoped they would get there as fast as possible, so her travel time would be short

1855/2000

#13Guest 

Time for Chaos(Rose/Alexandre) [FPP – Chaos Eclipse Takes Over] Empty Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:51 am

Rose watched as Alex moved his hand next to her's and did the same thing, only with ice instead of concentrated light. She immediately whipped her head around to look at him, like a child full of excitement. That feeling only got stronger when he admitted to being a dragon slayer like her. Although Rose didn't respond verbally, possibly due to shock and overwhelming excitement from actually finding another dragon slayer so close by, her face and expression said it all. The girl intently listened to him explain why dragon slayers got motion sick.

Even all the times she spent studying about her magic, she never once found any information on her annyoing motion sickness problem but Alexandre's explaination made a lot of sense. Rose simply nodded occassionally while listening to him talk. His advice on how to combat it when regarding riding living beings like horses and the like, seemed pretty good. "Alright Alex, I'll give that a shot!" Rose said, still slightly nervous.

Rose began trying to picture the horse as an extension of herself and use Alex's logic about how if she gets sick from a horse running it would be like getting sick from running with her own two legs. Although at first the light slayer was doubtful, it seemed to really work. Rose no longer felt anxious and as if the knot forming in her stomach from just being on the horse had began to unravel.

After awhile, Alexandre told Rose they were gonna go now, even giving her a countdown until he made the horse gallop off towards their destination. Once the horse was on the move, Rose shut her eyes tightly expecting the motion sickness to come but it didn't. When Rose realized her stomach wasn't getting knotted or churning, she opened her eyes to a fantastic scene she had never experienced before due to that motion sickness. Beautiful mountain scenery passing by, the wind in her face, and the smell of the fresh mountain air, all felt so new and different to the girl who'd only ever experienced these things on foot before. Rose couldn't help but smile and burst out into joyous laughter. "This is sooo awesome!"

WC: 1757/2000

#14Alexandre 

Time for Chaos(Rose/Alexandre) [FPP – Chaos Eclipse Takes Over] Empty Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:34 pm

Alexandre
He noticed when he showed the ice and how it worked, that she immediately whipped her head around to look at him, her eyes had a certain sparkle of light in them. Full of awe and excitement. It was cute. As he told her he was a fellow dragon slayer, he noticed that she was rather quiet, but her body language was like a picture worth a thousand words. He understood how she felt. He also felt happy to see someone with magic like his.

He let her process all the information he told her as he didnt want to bomb her with information and just mess her up by not letting her a chance to process it. So he gently told her that the two were gonna leave. And on his cue they left and the horse galloped.

He wasnt sure how she would feel but soon enough he could sense her happiness. Its like for the first time she'd get to enjoy the scenery in a way she hasnt gotten before.
Its as if she has no motion sickness. In a way she already handled it better then him. He'd still feel it, but it was just some small queeziness that was on a minor level that it was negligible.

Soon enough the duo would swiftly arrive to Rush Valley where they would be able to continue their adventure.

2088/2000

#15Guest 

Time for Chaos(Rose/Alexandre) [FPP – Chaos Eclipse Takes Over] Empty Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:54 pm

The two were officially off to their destination, yet just a little while ago, Rose was all nervous about their mode of transportation. However now, the dragon slayer couldn't be any more excited. Not only was she not feeling queasy for the first time ever while riding something, she could even enjoy all the scenery that used to be blurry due to her motion sickness. As the pair galloped along a forest path, sunlight filtered through the trees until they came out of the woods onto an open plain of sorts, the sun shining brightly in the sky.

Along the road, they took, a lake in the background seemed to sparkle from the sunlight reflecting off its surface. Rose could hardly believe she was able to enjoy everything she was seeing. The wind in her face felt cool and kept her from getting too heated from the sun. All while taking in the sights, the dragon slayer never once forgot about the task at hand, their mission. After all, this team was currently on their way, rushing to Rush Valley on horseback to see how they could help the people there prepare for the coming threat. Whether Rose and Alex scouted for intelligence, readied themselves for a battle, or helped rescue citizens, it didn't matter. The young dragon slayer just hoped they would make it in time to be of some help to the people. Chaos Eclipse could not be left to wreak havoc on the innocent.

WC: 2004/2000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum