Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Smell Roses

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Do You Smell Roses  Empty Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:54 pm

Yuurei

Within the highest parts of of Sieghart Mountain, the guild of Paradise Dawn resided. It was hard for people to find if they weren’t from the guild. Still, some found their way there to start trouble just to be defeated. It was a beautiful day as the sun was out and the clouds were free from the sun’s path.

It was also the day off a particular person within the guild. Yuurei, the guild master, decided that he wouldn’t be doing any work today. He would leave that for another day and he was fine with it. If he didn’t take this day off he felt he would have overloaded and died of lack of resting. He spoke to Renji but it would seem like the Exceed had his own thing to do.

It meant that he would be on his own to enjoy he relaxing day. Yuurei was in his disguise form of what he felt was a way to fit in as a normal person. His real form caught the attention of so many that he was just used to hiding it even within the guild.

The young man could found in one place though. He was on the edge a cliff as he was enjoying the sight of the waterfall not too far from him. It was beautiful in every way and he smiled as it was so relaxing.

#2Guest 

Do You Smell Roses  Empty Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:42 pm

Every Rose has its Thorns

Today was a rare day for the young dragon slayer, Rose had decided to take the day off and have some fun. The girl's idea of a fun day would be to go swimming and the only viable place anywhere near home was in the waterfall below the cliffside of the guildhall. Rose made sure to get up bright and early for her day of sunshine and swimming. She put on her favorite aqua blue bikini with a white t-shirt over it and wore a wide-brimmed sun hat.

Rose packed up her small duffle bag with a couple of towels, sunscreen, a compacted beach umbrella she bought a while back along with some snacks. Once she checked to make sure she had everything, Rose headed for her destination.  After a good ten minute trek, Rose arrived at the pool beneath the waterfall and set up her little rest spot. Afterwards, she shed her t-shirt, shoes and hat. Then, she dived right in with a splash, it was loud enough that anyone up by the cliffside above would be able to hear it, not that Rose really cared if anyone was around. The mage was there to have fun but still, if someone did happen to find her, it would be a lot more fun with more people to play with in the water.

Last edited by Rose Hoshino on Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3Yuurei 

Do You Smell Roses  Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:58 am

Yuurei

Of course, there were many waterfalls within the guild’s location. There were waterfalls that had long drops, but others that had a temporary short drop. He was enjoying the scenery in front of him as he wasn’t doing anything. While he was doing that, he would see something. There was someone near the water. His eyes squinted just a bit to see that it was a young beautiful girl with pinkish hair. It would seem like she was enjoying the hot summer day the right way.

He would watch as she jumped into the water without hesitating. He felt like he would have been cold and would have hesitated before jumping in.

Still, right now he would be enjoying watching her swim around. He was trying to figure out when she joined the guild. She was on her own, and he wondered if he should chime in. People enjoyed conversations, and he could give her that if she wanted to talk.

He would push himself off the cliff and he would hoer down to where she was. It wouldn’t take long for him to land on solid ground as he looked at the body of water that she was in.

“Enjoying yourself? It is a beautiful day if I say so myself.” He said to her to catch her attention.

#4Guest 

Do You Smell Roses  Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:22 pm

After Rose swam around for a little bit, she realized she had forgotten to apply sunscreen before jumping in. A sunburn would hurt and be super annoying. So, the bikini-clad girl swam back to her stuff. As she approached the edge, she heard a male voice. When Rose looked up she saw a very attractive white haired male.

Being the type to drool over a pretty face, Rose immediately blushed. Her eyes almost sparkling, she replied to him. "Indeed it is~!" After giving the handsome boy a response, Rose had a great idea. With an almost mischevious grin she looked up at him, with her eyes narrowed in flirtatious way. "Actually, its great you showed up, I was just about to apply some sunscreen as I forgot to earlier and I could use some help getting my back, could you maybe help me out~?"

Although the mere idea of letting a man who's not engaged or marrried to you touching your bare skin was unthinkable back in Joya, this wasn't there and naturally Rose wouldn't let such fine eye candy slip through her fingers so easily. The dragon slayer was fully aware of what a catch she was and she thought that no sane guy would refuse a request like this from such a cute and sexy girl.

#5Yuurei 

Do You Smell Roses  Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:30 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei had noticed that she was getting out of the water and it would seem like she needed his help. That was interesting that she didn’t mind him rubbing lotion on her. He would have thought about it if he was in her shoes, but she wasn’t wearing any.

He shrugged his shoulder as it wouldn’t hurt and he figured he was just doing something nice.

“I don’t mind doing that.” He said to her as he had a smile on his face.

He saw her as pretty, and she seemed kind, but he was not someone to go crazy for a woman. It was only due to everything he had gone through in his life that this was just something normal to him at the moment.

He would take the sunscreen and he would apply it to his hand before making his way to her back.

“You must be one of the new recruits. How are you enjoying the guild so far? I mean besides the fact that you found somewhere to swim in.” He asked her as he would press his hand on her wet back.

He would rub the sunscreen around her back and he would evenly spread it out to ensure he had gotten everything covered.

How he looks right now:

#6Guest 

Do You Smell Roses  Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:47 pm

Rose was happy he agreed to her request but it seemed to her as if he wasn't affected at all by her charms, more like he was just being nice to a newbie. Either way, she was content, for now, after all, she had many more tricks up her sleeve to get his attention in the way she wanted it.

She climbed up out of the water and walked over to where her towel and umbrella had been set up. Crouching down, she rummaged through her bag until she located her sunscreen. Rose handed the bottle to him. Then as she was about to lay down on her towel, she quickly undid the bottom tie of her swim suit, while holding it in front in order to avoid showing him anymore. Rose layed down on her towel and let the young man come apply the sunscreen.

The dragon slayer wondered if this would make him flustered. As he began to work it into her back, the contrast between the cold sunscreen and his big, warm hands felt pleasant that she couldn't help but let a soft moan escape. While enjoying herself, she heard him ask how she was enjoying the guild so far. Maybe he was a long time member. "I like it s far, I haven't met too many other members as of yet but I like my dorm and I like that I can explore a lot around the guild hall."

After she replied, another soft moan inadverdaantly escaped. "You're quite good with your hands, this feels really nice~! Oh and please make sure to get my thighs while your at it, if you don't mind that is~" This guy would have to be an idiot not to realize that Rose was flirting with him, since wasn't being exactly being subtle. In fact, she was being the complete opposite.

#7Yuurei 

Do You Smell Roses  Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:04 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at her and he could see how carefree she was. It was interesting to see that nowadays, but he was happy that there were still people like this. It would seem like she wasn’t expecting him to apply this much force on her back. He did notice that her body was, what was the word, curvy?

Still, he wondered what she would say as he continued to apply the sunscreen to make sure he got it all on there. While he did this, he would hear her words. It was nice to see that she was enjoying her time getting acquainted with the guild.

While he continued what felt like a massage at this point, he heard another moan. It would seem like she was messing with him. He wasn’t too sure, but he shrugged his shoulder as he would play along. He wanted to get to know her, but it seemed like things were going to turn into a whole different situation.

“That’s good to hear that you like your dorm and that you’ve been exploring. We encourage that you feel like this place your home in Paradise Dawn.” He said as he would look at her as she wanted more from him.

“Yeah, I can take of that for you as well.” He said he would apply more sunscreen to his hands before rubbing them on her thighs.

“I am actually good with my hands; do you want to feel them somewhere else?” He asked her as he continued putting them around her thigh and touching everywhere around there.

#8Guest 

Do You Smell Roses  Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:21 pm

His response to her enjoying being in the guild made Rose think he might be someone actually high up in the hierarchy for the guild, maybe even the guild master based on how he spoke. As he started to rub the sun screen into her thighs, the next thing he said made Rose blush madly. After all, there was really only one way to interpret that.

Now Rose had a dilema, this man was totally her type but also mostly a stranger, an acquaintance at best, even though they were in the same guild. What's more, the slayer was almost certain he had been pretending not to notice her advances until now so the fact he suddenly was flirting back almost as provocatively caught her off-guard. Was he being serious or was he messing with her?

Rose had to admit, his offer was tempting but even with her flirtatious nature, even the mage had lines she wouldn't cross with someone who wasn't her significant other. That being said, if he was messing with her or even perhaps testing her, Rose had the urge to see how he would react if he thought she took him seriously. Naturally, she wouldn't let it actually happen but, Rose had the strange desire to see this cool-faced man get flustered. So, Rose regained her composure before looking back at him and replied. "Fufu, is there somewhere else you would like to put your hands mister~? I don't mind but its out in broad daylight ya know, should someone of your stature being doing such naughty things with a newbie~?"

Rose decided to take a stab in the dark by inferring with her words that she may or may not know who he was to see how he'd react, this had clearly become a game of cat and mouse and Rose was determined to be the "cat" in this scenario. It was a matter of pride for her. She wondered if he was actually wanting to go further with her or if it was just to see how she would respond, either way, Rose's day of fun in the sun had just become more interesting than she'd bargained for.

#9Yuurei 

Do You Smell Roses  Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:29 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei wouldn’t be able to see her blush, but he could feel that she had gotten slightly tensed from what he had said. He would shake his head as he would continue to rub the ointment on her. What she had said next would cause him to bring out a smirk on his face. If this was the young innocent Yuurei from four years ago, she would have won this battle. Still, he was different, the four years outside of the forest had brought him to grow, and the huge heartbreak he had suffered changed him to be stronger and learn more about other things.

Yuurei would blush a bit to hear what she had said, but he was fine with continuing this battle of chicken.

“Interesting, I mean what interests me to touch is somewhere over here.” He said as he would rub her thigh, moving to her butt.

He wouldn’t touch it though as he was still on her thigh. He wouldn’t laugh he would look at her as he would speak up to her.

“I don’t think our stature should matter in this case. I’m a man, and you’re a woman; doing naughty things is second nature, if we let our desires loose.” He smiled at her.

“As for the time of day, I don’t think it matters. I’m used to living in the forest most of my life, so being out in the open is a normal thing to me.” He said to her wondering what she would say or do.

He wouldn’t touch her anywhere she wouldn’t want him to, but he definitely wouldn’t back down.

#10Guest 

Do You Smell Roses  Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:16 pm

When he moved up her thigh, closer to her butt while implying that was where he wanted to touch but didn't actually move any closer, Rose let out a gasp and her body naturally tensed up. Even with how flirtatious she was, the girl didn't have any experience with men in that way. After all, she'd been on her own since she was around 7 years old, no grown ups to teach her about what happens between a boy and a girl when they get intimate.

Everything she knew about those things, she learned from books in libraries. Clearly, this man was far more experienced with such things, or at least that is how it looked to Rose. Still, she wouldn't break her principles no matter how curious she was. Rose may have wanted to be the cat but it was becoming clear she had become the mouse.

Knowing when to quit when you're losing could also be considered a skill, Rose quickly and nimbly freed herself from his hands by retracting her legs before sitting up. Almost all in one swift motion, the slayer had put some distance between them, sat up and retied her swimsuit.

At this point, Rose was now almost certain this man was messing with her and that he was most likely the guild master or at least one of the guild's founding members. Either way, Rose had decided to bring the game to an end before she suffered an even bigger loss."I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you mister, if you wanna do naughty things with me, you have to be my boyfriend~!!" she stuck her tongue out at him after saying that like a child.

Rose got another good look at him and just like she thought, he really was just her type but even so, that wasn't enough to make her do something she'd never done before with a complete stranger. "Besides, even if your stature and the location aren;t a problem for you, would you really do something naughty with a girl who's name you didn't even ask for, hmmm~?"

Now that Rose thought about it, they hadn't even introduced themselves before she had him put her hands all over her bare skin. I guess she was a bit too enamored with his looks to think straight but honestly, could anyone blame her for acting like a dummy with someone so hot? However, no matter how hot he is, Rose couldn't believe she forgot about her manners. "My name is Hoshino, Hoshino Rose, what's yours mister?"

#11Yuurei 

Do You Smell Roses  Empty Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:04 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would easily take his hands off her. He had made her feel uncomfortable, not what he wanted, but it seemed like she was testing him. He was a man in the end, and when a beautiful girl like herself was throwing himself at him, then he had no choice but to go for it right?

He would step away from her to give her space as he waited to see what she would do or say. He did get a thorough investigation though of her backside, and it was because well he was rubbing all over it.

Yuurei had a few years of experience. The combination of what he had tried to fill within his heart and the guild he was in, made things like this not hard to be around. She flat-out said he would have to be her boyfriend. He rubbed the back of his head as he couldn’t be that with her so fast. He didn’t even know her.

He would rub the back of his head because they didn’t introduce themselves to each other. That was funny because he usually did. It must have been her asking to put the sunscreen on that clearly made it go over his head. Well, he had been doing that lately, forgetting to introduce himself.

“I see, so if I were your boyfriend I could do the things I want with you to you. Still, I couldn’t be that, I honestly would need to know you.” He said to her as he would continue commenting on the other things she had said.

“I mean I don’t really see that as a problem, but it is rude of me not to introduce myself, Rose.” He paused for a second.

“My name is Yuurei Starlight, I’m the guild master of this guild. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Rose.” He said as he let out his hand.

It was an indication for her to put her hand in his, so he could kiss it. If she refused to do it, then he would just put his hand down to his side after a few seconds of waiting.

#12Guest 

Do You Smell Roses  Empty Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:12 am

The man admitted he couldn't just become her boyfriend without getting to know her first and that made sense. It's not like she was expecting him to jump into a relationship with her right from the get go. No matter how much he was her type physically, Rose would also want to get to know him as well. Maybe go on some dates.

After introducing herself he soon followed suit and did the same. It turned out her hunch was right. He was the guild master, Yuurei Starlight. She had heard him being mentioned in passing but Rose had never personally met the man since joining.

After the self introductions were finished, Yuurei seemed to hold out his hand for her. Rose assumed he was going to maybe help her stand up but, when he instead kissed the back of it, she blushed like mad at the unexpected gesture. Still, Rose wasn't complaining. "Nice to meet you too Yuurei.

Suddenly feeling a bit shy, Rose pulled her hand back still blushing. She averted her gaze. The girl couldn't ever remember a time she had another boy kiss the back of her hand like that so graciously. He'll, most men she flirted with had their minds in the gutter and were more than willing to go further with her without getting to really know Rose.

So when Yuurei said he couldn't be her boyfriend without getting to know her, to say the least, Rose was pleasantly surprised. It also made her want to get to know Yuurei even more. Maybe she could boldly ask him out. Worst that would happen was he would say no. Rose stopped averting his gaze out of shyness and with her very red face, turned to look him straight in the eye. "Well Yuurei-san, since we dont know each other very well yet, how about you keep me company here and we get to know each other?"

As much as Rose wanted to boldly just ask him out, she decided to take it slow and let Yuurei be the one to ask her out. After all, the girl felt she had embarrassed herself enough as is that she didn't want to embarrass herself further if he shot her down. Still, the idea of getting to maybe date someone who seemed so different from other guys that only wanted one thing made Rose excited. Hopefully, Yuurei would take the initiative sooner rather than later.

#13Yuurei 

Do You Smell Roses  Empty Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:14 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would kiss her hand and soon after that, she would move her hand away from him. He was fine with that and it would seem like her presentation of how she was earlier had changed. She went from being someone who was out there to one that couldn’t even look him in the eye. He found It somewhat cute and wondered if she wasn’t going to be able to look at him now.

That thought was thrown right out the window though as she looked at him. He could see that she was blushing bright red, and he wondered what she would say to him. He would stand there, and he heard her words. He would nod as he was fine with that. He enjoyed learning all he could about the people within his guild. She would be no different.

“Sure I can do that.” He said as he would take a seat on the ground.

He would hear the waterfall crashing down still and he would look at her.

“So, Rose where are you from and what kind of magic do you have?” He wanted to know what kind of powers she had, but he also wanted to know where she originated more than anything.

He started with those questions before attempting to ask anything else.

#14Guest 

Do You Smell Roses  Empty Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:38 am

Rose was happy he agreed to keep her company. She hoped they could become closer and maybe start dating. As Yuurei sat down on the ground near her, she scooted a little closer to him as she listened to him ask her questions about where she came from what kind of magic she used.

She supposed it was a natural thing for him to ask as someone who was both her guild master as well as someone trying to get to know her. Rose had no issues talking about her magic, however, when it came to things about her past and where she came from, well, that wasn't as easy a subject for the young Slayer.

Rose seemed to think about what to say for a moment before she replied. "Well, I'm actually a dragon slayer. At least thats what the books i read called my magic. I just sorta ate a lacrima thinking it was candy and ended up with this magic." While talking about her magic, Rose conjured up a small ball of light in her hand and moved it around as if to show off her stuff.

She then continued with what information she felt comfortable telling her guild master about her background. "I was born and raised in Caelum then i just sorta ended up here Fiore when I was a kid... been here ever since. Then I eventually joined Paradise Dawn about half a year ago I think." After Rose finished saying what she had to say, she went silent waiting to see if Yuurei would ask her anything else all while hugging her legs close to her chest.

#15Yuurei 

Do You Smell Roses  Empty Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:22 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her choice of what magic she had used. His ears twitched though as it would seem like she was a dragon slayer. She had told him how she had obtained the magic. When he heard it, he was confused about it. He didn’t think that was how dragon slayers were created. It was interesting to know how she had gotten it. There were many different ways people had gotten their powers. He watched her conjure light and it was then that he knew what kind of dragon slayer she was.

It was soon after that she had told him where she had come from and that she had actually been in the guild for half a year. He was surprised that she had been here for quite some time, but this was the first time that he had met her. Interestingly, he would look ahead into the sky as he was gathering his thoughts.

“I see, so you’re a light dragon slayer. That’s cool, then that means that you could probably eat a lot of my item’s magical spell since I mainly use light magic with my weaponry.” He said to her as he turned to look at her.

“Interesting, how is Caelum? And you’ve been in my guild for half a year? I never met you before that’s crazy. How did that happen, were you not doing any quest while you were here?” He asked her, surprised with her time in the guild.

#16Guest 

Do You Smell Roses  Empty Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:56 am

As Rose continued to play with the little ball of light she'd conjured moments ago, she listened to Yuurei reply. It seemed he knew a lot about her magic and it made the slayer wonder if he could maybe help her learn more about it since she knew next to nothing. Before she could ask him, he asked her what Caelum was like, Rose froze at the mention of her father's home country. All good memories she had of that place were covered by the bad ones when her parents divorced and she was separated from her older brother.

To be honest, Rose didn't want to talk about it with Yuurei or anyone for that matter, too painful, however, if she really wanted to get closer to this man as a future potential mate, she'd have to tell him someday. That being said, Rose would save that story for another day. "Dunno, I haven't been in Caelum since I was a little girl, I've sorta been around here and there until I settled down here."

When Yuurei asked Rose how he'd never met her despite being in the guild for so long, she didn't really know what to tell him. Sure she'd been on a few quests but most of her time was spent trying to learn more about the magic she had acquired than making money. Not like she needed it since she could eat for free in the guild mess hall. "I dunno what to tell ya, I've mostly been focused on learning more about my magic rather than going on a bunch of quests for the guild. It sounds like you know a thing or two about it, maybe you could help me out, what do you say, Master?" She turned to look at him with eager eyes. Rose looked as if she wouldn't take no for an answer.

#17Yuurei 

Do You Smell Roses  Empty Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:30 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would nod as he heard her words. It would seem like it wasn’t something she wanted to talk about, or she didn’t know anything. Still, he wouldn’t pry on the subject as he would allow it to move on from there. The Seraphim would hear the next she said and he would rub his chin as he did know about her magic. His best friend had the wind dragon slayer, and Kaito, his other best friend, was a dimensional dragon slayer. Khalfani, his old guild master had wielded the Helios dragon slayer before he died. He had a lot of experience with dragon slayers, so this wasn’t new to him.

“My old guild master had Helios Dragon Slayer, which is a stronger version of the Light Dragon Slayer. So, maybe I can help you unlock that kind of version of your powers.” He said to her as he looked at her.

“At least you were working on yourself, and your magic. That’s good though, I wish I knew about you and your magic earlier, I would have done what I could have to help you. All I can say is that you Dragon Slayers are known for eating your own elements, but you probably knew that already. And I mean we can always go to the training dome to work on your spells, but if anything you might want to train with the other members to do that.” He ranted now as he was fascinated by her magic and trying to figure out how to help her.

#18Guest 

Do You Smell Roses  Empty Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:34 pm

Rose listened intently to what Yuurei had to say, when he mentioned there were other dragon slayers in the guild, her eyes lit up instantly. The slayer had always known about the existence of others like her, at least, ever since she began studying about her magic. Even so, to some of them were in the same guild as her was fantastic news.

However, it sounded as if the dragon slayer that was here no longer was apart of the guild given the slayer in question was the guild's former master, Yuurei's predecessor. Still, Rose refused to give up hope and decided to just ask. "Is the former guild master the only one in Paradise Dawn that's a dragon slayer? or are there also others like me in here?" She asked Yuurei with eyes full of hope and expectation. Who knows, maybe if there were other dragon slayers in the guild, she could learn even more about her magic and get stronger with their help. At least, that's what the light dragon slayer was hoping for.

#19Yuurei 

Do You Smell Roses  Empty Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:43 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her question and he would look up to the sky and he would think about it. He was sure there were more than just hears within the guild that were Dragon Slayers. After thinking about it for a few seconds, he would come up with an answer.

“There is Alexandre, he’s the ice dragon slayer. Then there is Drakkon, but he never got into detail about his dragon slayer abilities, just that it was arcane. That’s all I know for the time being.” He said to her as he had answered the question.

“I’m not sure how that will help you, but I can't tell Drakkon is rough around the edges, and Alexandre seems to be a nice guy. I believe he’s one of the older humans in the guild. I do have a close friend who is also a dragon slayer, he wields the power of dimensions, but I’m not sure he’s in the North right now.” He added more to the conversation as he looked at her.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum