Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Navigating Nocturnal Necessities with the Notable Nun (Elise/Hyphen)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Hyphen 

Navigating Nocturnal Necessities with the Notable Nun (Elise/Hyphen) Empty Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:03 am

Hyphen
Hyphen stood at the entrance of the Paradise Dawn's guild halls, his heart pounding with anticipation. The night had fallen, and the guild was immersed in a tranquil ambiance. The soft glow of magical lights illuminated the area, casting dancing shadows on the walls. Taking a deep breath, he steeled himself for what lay ahead.

Elise Beatrice Toussaint, a fellow guild member, was known for her enigmatic nature and nocturnal habits. Approaching her for information on dimensional travel wasn't going to be an easy task, but Hyphen was determined to seek her help. He knew that her expertise in magic and her experiences could potentially shed light on this predicament. Or maybe it would just yield nothing for him - but he had to just keep trying.

The wooden floor beneath his feet creaked slightly as he moved further into the guild hall, his eyes scanning the dimly lit space for any sign of the elusive hunter. He had heard tales of her aloof demeanor and disinterest in socializing, but he wasn't deterred.

"Elise"? he tried to call out, one he believed to have found a shadowy figure that seemed to match her description.

#2Elise 

Navigating Nocturnal Necessities with the Notable Nun (Elise/Hyphen) Empty Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:40 am

Elise
Saying her name would seemingly echo a tiny bit with in the building halls. After all one must seek Elise.  Was Elise there? in some manner yes but most likely in the most normally presented manner possible. Did Hypen find Elise? in reality he did. Was he going to entirely enjoy finding was over all a better question, no doubt one was prepared to meet some one who was far less interested in meeting some one at any point and almost should expect a lot of odd things from Elise.

the movement that was being picked up was from Elise, over all if she was trying to hide no one would really hear her. She hunted things in the night she had to be quiet. But she was being requested to show up so this was something different. Elise was in the progress of hunting things she had been diving into some of the caves around the area she was just here to collect some thing she needed before heading off again.

After all she had just started her work, It was Elise she was for the most part what most people mention of her. She was slightly different because she had part of her clothing with various platters of blood on it."Quel que soit votre problème, dites simplement trois prières au dieu de votre choix."She said as she eventually appear out of the shadows. Elise was as mentioned not the most friendly of person. She spoke minstrel right away rather then Fiorian, she knew the language and could speak it with out problem. But she would stop eventually some where close by.

Translation to english.:

A small flicker of fire. Seemingly Elise was smoking a cigarette. There was even some splatters of blood on her face as well. Elise this was entirely normal to anyone else could have most likely considered at least washing it off of their flesh but Elise seemed to be thinking of other things at time."A moins que tu ne veuilles autre chose de moi ?"Hypen had found Elise whatever he did at this point was in entirely on him, However Elise was a very picky person and not might not stick around for a long period of time if it was something. One had to be sure they where quick with Elise having a good habit of walking away.

Translation to english:

#3Hyphen 

Navigating Nocturnal Necessities with the Notable Nun (Elise/Hyphen) Empty Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:05 pm

Hyphen
"Hello!" he said, raising a hand before pointing to himself. "Hyphen. Me Hyphen. Hyphen Oono Peaches."

He didn't understand her language at all.

He'd then try to shake her hand, before showing her the sick guild tat that he had on the underside of his eyeball. "Look, I'm PD too!" he told her. It was still weird to say that, he had been part of Grimoire Hearts for so long, almost his whole life, that adjusting to this new, alien place felt off.

But in this new dimension, it was home.

"Me." he started off again, pointing to himself. "Looking." he pointed to his eyes. "Uh.... Information." he then stated, not sure what gesture to do for that word. "Books?" he then attempted, and pantomimed reading an invisible one in the middle of the air. "Me... Isekai?" he then tried to say, wondering if she'd understand. "Me Isekai'd man. I come from... other Fiore." he continued, betting on that she'd hopefully understand at least something.

#4Elise 

Navigating Nocturnal Necessities with the Notable Nun (Elise/Hyphen) Empty Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:49 am

Elise
Well it seemed Elise was not getting away from this matter pretty easily.There was a slightly annoyed sigh at this point because she knew it very well she was not getting away from this matter and she would have to look into what he really wanted. Elise just wanted to get back to work she had a long distance to travel. For now she could just see how long of her time he needed and move one quickly. The things she hunt they would not just stop because Elise came back to pick up something they where most likely going to regroup and go prepare an attack later."I understand Fiorian and can speak it."Before Elise attempted to continue to fool some one only to end up annoying herself even more she would break the entire habit right away.

After all just to try same some words and say things in broken fiorian to try and get her to understand only made things work over all, it was some what grading."What can a deity and demon hunter do for your problem exactly?"Elise seemed to be unsure how exactly she could help yet but even then she hunted and studied things people worshipped. If it was related to that it might be something she can help with it. So if it was anything in line with what Elise just mentioned she could help. If it was not then well he might be out of luck. However given it was first meeting with him Elise was not shaking his hand only just merely staring at him while she smoked.

When he mentioned the word he was trying to learn of. Elise was not sure of it."Never heard of the term."She just quickly mentioned. What else could he see Elise could do for him?

#5Hyphen 

Navigating Nocturnal Necessities with the Notable Nun (Elise/Hyphen) Empty Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:02 am

Hyphen
"Oh!" Hyphen chuckled, trying to ease the tension in the air. "Well, that's a relief, miss. You see, I got a bit of a problem where I've been sent to this parallel Fiore. I think. I believe I'm from another Fiore, one that's really damn similar but with some... subtle differences."

He paused, taking a moment to collect his thoughts before continuing. "Or maybe I'm just losing my mind, you know? There's always that possibility. It's all so perplexing, and I'm not sure what to make of it."

But he found something about Elise intriguing - and her expertise in deity and demon hunting gave him a glimmer of hope that she might offer some insight into his predicament.

"Anyway," he said, trying to shift the focus away from his own troubles, "you hunt monsters, right? You're familiar with religion and all too, I presume. That's fascinating! I suppose you come across quite a few intriguing beings and artifacts in your line of work."

He stroke his chin. "Would you happen to know perchance any... creature, monster or even an artifact, that could help with my predicament? Something that could prove if I'm actually sane about what I believe, and if I'm right, how to go back home?"

#6Elise 

Navigating Nocturnal Necessities with the Notable Nun (Elise/Hyphen) Empty Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:06 pm

Elise
Elise was merely back to where she started with in her thoughts, thinking about her job at the time and what it was trying to complete. Even being horrible notable that the only way really some one could figure out Elise was still around moving in some manner was the inhale and exhale of smoke from her horrible smoking habit, She used smoking to manage a few things but really should consider other means to solve her problems.

the darken shade of the around around them, while covered for the moment showed Elise's face and she seemed over all blank in expression no means of being able to tell much, side from that normal pale almost matching porcelain one could find tea pots being made of.

Flicking away the now useless cigarette, Elise some how pulled out another, and with a snap of her fingers lit it. The light of it showing a more clear and brighten show of her face being covered with blood still.

Elise wanted to call this man insane, For all it would do for it right now is get him to move out of her way and she could go back to slaughtering whatever that in which she was dealing with. But Elise even if anti-social, hard to get along with and seemingly avoiding contact with people entirely. Was not cruel.

A bit of light form her cigarette as it marked she was inhaling against. Was finally met with some kind of action. Elise was going to try and help him. But Elise's kind of help would not be done politely. She wasn't that way as a person. Turning away for a moment Elise walked to down the hall way slightly, With the sound of rustling keys that clanged and jingled.

She would return a few minutes later. With a loud slam and a locking of the door. Elise came back with a few items in her arms."Psychologically, I entirely think your insane and think you need to seek out professional help."Then Elise yet again repeated her process for getting and lighting up a cigarette.

Then simply said."Present both arms now,palms out and wrist up." Elise if he complied put down three books and a rosary. She was actually trying to help him."Your entire conversation of what you want answers from me for are talks I know nothing about."But she seemed to hold currently saying anything to harsh to him at this point because there was more to explain."But related being are with in the three books, each are 1100 pages each. Some of gods, other demons as well as anything between. Just in case find a god of your fitting and pray three times to them."Elise was covering all basis she could because she wanted to get back to what she was doing.

But just in case. She made one thing clear."Do not....for any reason...if offered, Say yes to a voice in your head that ask you to allow it in this world....Do you understand me?"Elise made that clear because the last thing she wanted to do was rush back to the guild to kill something Hypen had let in by mistake trying to help him that lead him the wrong path or fooled him for it's freedom into these lands. Even changing her tone of voice that sounded far more serious and intentionally intimidating for that reasons of safety, She was waiting to see what he would say to it.

#7Hyphen 

Navigating Nocturnal Necessities with the Notable Nun (Elise/Hyphen) Empty Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:42 am

Hyphen
"Ah, I've been searching for someone about that too," he chuckled, tapping his temple with a wry grin. "But it seems like memory and sanity-related magics aren't exactly in vogue. I get it, though; it's... quite dark."

"Like this?" Hyphen then replied as he presented the snow white back of his wrists, criss-crossed with a tree of the blue of his veins. "What's this for?" he wondered.

"Ah, you mean like malevolent spirits peddling contracts and such?" he asked, referring to what she mentioned about saying 'yes'. "I actually used to be a summoner in my old world - if it even exists. I'm well-versed in those game mechanics - played my fair share, I must admit. I think that some of them aren't all that bad you know. Have you met Asterisk? She might fit your description of those mischievous gods, spirits, but she's not half bad."

He proceeded to place his fingers in his mouth and executed a sharp whistle. "Asterisk, dear, come here."

Emerging from behind a corner, a petite automaton girl made of platinum steel dressed in frilly Gothic attire timidly peeked out before darting back.

"It's okay, dear. Come meet Elise," he encouraged, prompting the robot-like figure to nod in agreement. With the soft whirring of gears, she hesitantly approached the nun.

"She's not able to speak yet; the bond between her soul and machinery isn't quite... complete. But you'd be intrigued to know that this little one was once a Stellar Summon - ah, I dunno if those are a thing in this 'verse." he divulged, his tone sincere. "She's just confined within this mechanical shell that I crafted for her. Her choice, mind you. Go on, Asterisk, say hello."

The child-like automaton waved in a somewhat bashful manner before promptly retreating behind Hyphen, clutching onto his slacks with both tiny hands.

#8Elise 

Navigating Nocturnal Necessities with the Notable Nun (Elise/Hyphen) Empty Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:35 pm

Elise
If he was trying to build trust with Elise he was not going to do well. Elise was use to being disappointed or talked down too in some manner, But over all this was something that Elise could akin to almost making her wanting to call him a heretic. But before she went on about what he did just showed her."Did you not pay attention?..."Elise said sounded slightly annoyed about it. Because some one should pay attention when some one is doing something to help you.

"Books of the gods that are related to this matter, Mostly the ones that can help you, As well something you can use to pray to them."Elise felt almost as if this man needed help paying attention and she was not the one to help him. Most nuns would beat a person over this matter. She would fall quiet during the next part.

Not all of them where horrible, that was in fact true they where not Elise's targets to start with. But that was not for him to know quite yet. For Elise was already in some manner stuck in her manner of hunting things. What ever he could see of Elise face that was some what shown in the darkness that generally cover her in this night.

Elise seemed to throw away the cigarette she had at that moment. Started over again. Then walked away for a moment back to that room she got things from, unlocked it again closed the door behind her then return not to long afterwards. Locking the door she then popped out a bottle of wine. Starting to drink it. Sure she normally didn't while working but there was just something about this moment.

Elise didn't hate this being, Even at this point she didn't hate Hynhpen either but these situations felt like it was entirely just means to bother her. There was just above 1/4 left in the bottle Elise drink it with out stopping and put down the bottle. At some point while the being met Elise if they ever looked into the eyes of Elise. Could tell Elise was judging them and trying to get a grasp on how safe or dangerous this being was. Then two cigarettes at once rather then one."There is most likely some priest or nun that knows, not me."Elise said about it. It seemed Elise did not want to interact with Asterisk. But Elise did not seem to be a threat to it either, Almost like the starting ground of trust was there just needed to build up.

However with that, Elise left to continue on her current task at hand.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum