Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine - D-rank (Solo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Hyphen 

What's Mine is Mine - D-rank (Solo)    Empty Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:54 pm

Hyphen
Hyphen stood at the entrance of Dawncliff Mine, a lone adventurer ready to go on a quest for treasure. People said the mine had lots of valuable stuff, and he was determined to get his share of the riches hidden inside.

Before going in, he took a moment to calm himself and check out the situation. This was a solo mission, and he knew he had to trust his own skills to explore the dangerous mine. When he stepped inside the cool, dimly lit tunnels, he felt excited. The mine was big, like a giant puzzle to solve. There were no friends or foes here, just the chance to find valuable ores that could make him super rich.

Hyphen went deeper into the mine, his footsteps echoing through the narrow passages. He looked carefully for any signs of valuable stuff like silver, gold, or precious ores that could be sold for a lot of money. He spent hours exploring the mine, not giving up even when he felt unsure. He kept going because he knew the reward could be worth it.

Finally, after a really long time, he found a hidden cave. The walls were filled with veins of silver and gold, and the floor had colorful gemstones scattered around. Hyphen was over the moon – he had found a treasure trove. He quickly collected the valuable stuff and packed it away. Each piece felt like a small fortune, and he could already imagine how rich he'd be once he got back above ground.

But his luck didn't stop there. He found another cave, hidden behind a narrow passage. Inside, he saw rare and beautiful gemstones like sapphires, rubies, and emeralds that seemed to shine in a magical way. He gathered them carefully, amazed at their beauty and potential value on the market once he got back to town to redeem these for some moola.

With his pack full of treasure, he made his way back to the surface, a big smile on his face.

When he came out of the mine, Hyphen felt the warmth of the sun on his skin, feeling proud of what he had achieved. He had faced the darkness and succeeded in finding valuable stuff. He was a true adventurer. Yeah. And it was really cool.

He went back to the city and started to sell all of the shit he had found down there in the mine. He kept going down there and finding stuff, it was just routine now. He needed money and for some reason his muscles seemed to grow each time he went down there, for some ungodly magic reason. Maybe it was because he was specifically doing this for a quest, but he soon stopped thinking about that to just get back to trying to sell all of the ores he had found for the best price he could get. After a lot of selling and trying to scam others for the worth of these rare minerals he had found, he got back home and ate an extra grande pizza with some bepsi and it was epic, like an epic gamer.

words: 522

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum