Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

What's Mine is Mine 1 Empty Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:27 pm

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon had decided to do another quest for the North. This one would be simple; he was to go into a mining area that had workers in it. Apparently, they had gotten stuck in a mining area. It was the only thing he was tasked to do. No, the Dragon Slayer needed to also make sure that they had retrieved the minerals that they were mining for. He was up to the task, and it was due to the katana that he had on his side. He was going to make sure to get them out of there and get paid.

It was the reason why he truly accepted this job. Luci was on his shoulder as the two of them were making their way to the cave. There were many, but it would seem like this one had minerals their client wanted, but at the same time there were people who worked for them who were trapped in there.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon would make his way to the destination and when he got there, he would look around to see if there was anybody around. He would sniff around, and he would smell a few people in the cave in front of him. That meant they were there, and the smell wasn’t of death or decay, so they were still alive. That was good, and he knew that this wasn’t going to be a problem. The young man would enter the cave while Luci smokes his cigarette. He didn’t have to worry about killing anybody, or even burning the place down.

When they got inside, Drakkon would see how huge this place was. He looked around to see it better and he was in awe. Still, this wasn’t the reason he was here, and he would start moving forward.

The Demi-God would sniff around again, and it was then he would move toward the area on his right.

157|317

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon would move through the cave without a problem. He was sure if he had somehow gotten stuck here, he would blast his way out of here or use the katana to get him out. He would move through the paths that were either created by nature or men, but he was using it to follow the scent. It was getting stronger, and he would hope that they would be able to hear him when he arrived.

“It’s interesting that the person who hired you cares enough to rescue these people. Or maybe he doesn’t care, but they have the minerals that he wanted, so he had no choice but to save them.” He said to Drakkon.

Drakkon would shake his head as he had a smirk on his face.

“Now that would be chaotic now, wouldn’t it? Still, it doesn’t matter about the reason, we’re getting paid and I think he wanted to give us more jewels to rescue them anyways. So, throw that idea out the window.” He said to Luci.

173|490

#4Go D. Drakkon 

What's Mine is Mine 1 Empty Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:28 pm

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon would keep following his nose as things were getting stronger. It would bother his nose as he would smell them stinking up a storm. He would move around, and he would see the two paths laid out in front of him. If he was just anybody, he would have had to make a guessing game, or just look around, but he used his nose more than anything.

It would seem like the smell was coming from the right side, and he would start walking over there. He would look around and it was so quiet here that he could only think about how things had gone wrong down here. It would bring him to shake his head because he was here and that was all that matters now.

It wouldn’t take him long to get to the next area, and when he got there, he would see not too far from him that there were rocks stacked on top of each other. That was when he concluded that they were probably on the other side.

176|666

#5Go D. Drakkon 

What's Mine is Mine 1 Empty Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:28 pm

Go D. Drakkon

He would walk over to the rocks, and he would clear his throat as he would look at the rocks.

“Hey is anybody alive on the other side?” He asked waiting for someone to answer.

At first, it was quiet. And he thought that they couldn’t hear him, but then someone would answer him.

“Yes we’re here, are you here to rescue us?” He asked Drakkon.

The Demi-God would hear this, which meant that they were good, so now he could rescue them from this place.

“How thick is this blockage? I need to know and you guys need to spread clear from that area.” He said to them.

They would hear him, and they would think about it.

“It shouldn’t be too thick. The entrance that had been blocked was that big. We will get out of the way, so give us a few seconds.” He shouted from the other side.

152|818

#6Go D. Drakkon 

What's Mine is Mine 1 Empty Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:29 pm

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon would nod as if they could see him, and he would give them the seconds that they needed. When that was done, he would take his Yamato out of its sheathe and he would look at the wall. It was then he would use his rift spell to open it up on the other side. He would step forward into the rift and he would end up on the same side as the people who were trapped. They would look at Drakkon and they were surprised that he had brought himself into this entrapment.

He would shake his head and he would smile at them.

“I can get you guys out of here. Just enter the rift.” He said to them.

They would listen to him and he would open a rift with Yamato. He would look at everyone and they would walk in it with the minerals that they had collected. Once he saw them all leave with everything he would exit after it all. When they got out, they would be in front of their client. The client would see that he had brought everything to him and he would give him the jewels for his hard work.

201|1019 (50% Weapon, relic, ring)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum