Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A raven digs deep with What's Mine is Mine

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lumikki 

A raven digs deep with What's Mine is Mine    Empty Sun 13 Aug 2023, 14:14

Lumikki

Lumikki made her way to the quest board to see what there was to take on. She had been splurging a on drink and wares a lot recently and wanted to gather back some of her wealth. Speaking of wealth, she glanced to see there was another request from the mines once more. This one was an opportunity to do it alone, as the time she did it before she was accompanied by Emil and troublesome miners. She did not want to bother with others again, as they almost made her dislike the depths of the earth. The need to ravage her for resources alone grew to annoy her. Though this she could manage. The were in need a particular mineral, from what she could gather, that could only be found very far within the deep recesses of the Dawncliff Mines. The goal was to bring back this mineral and pass it over, the one who could would get a decent cut for the trouble.

Lumikki thought it over as she grabbed the slip. With her skill set and pocket dimension, she'll do just fun. She pulled the paper and folded it into her pocket. Walking there after to the dining hall to get a good meal in before she began to prepare.

A raven digs deep with What's Mine is Mine    Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#2Lumikki 

A raven digs deep with What's Mine is Mine    Empty Sun 13 Aug 2023, 15:27

Lumikki

Lumikki head back toward her room and looked into her draw full of notes and maps. She rumaged through the stack until she found the one that she used previously within the mines. making space for them on her table and sitting down to look them all over. She trace the path they had made the last time for the mines with her finger, trying to picture it all in her mind before she began marking the areas the post noted where the minerals "could" be found. Circling the new area with blue to mark them differently from the rest.

All her stuff was already packed within the void of her dress and so she didn't have to waste any time there beyond changing. As she slid on her Plumage she made plans within her mind as to how and where she would go when she was down there. Tying up her hair in one very tight braid so that it may not snag and pull on the stone beneath.

Lumikki walked back over to her desk, writing her recent thoughts and plans down. Tucking the quest slip within the pages of her notes and placing the journal into her void along with the nap. Lumikki had the habit to look back in case anything was forgotten and so she would still find herself doing that, even though everything was already properly packed away. Sighing from her habit, she walked to her window and opened up the panes. Stepping her left foot on the sill before kicking off and dropping out. Black feathers fluttering around her to snuff her form before revealing a raven as it darts for the mines.

281|||495

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#3Lumikki 

A raven digs deep with What's Mine is Mine    Empty Sun 13 Aug 2023, 15:58

Lumikki

Lumikki descended the cliffs of the Dawn and circled the earthly structure. Noting all the openings accessible, particularly the ones that wouldn't be popular or available to the miners that often flock to the caves. She wanted to learn the caves and opening she would be using for herself. Avoiding the popular routes means that she could always enter unnoticed and and unseen. Letting her get her work done in peace.

She found a crevice that would be around a meter in diameter. It makes a lovely easy doorway for her to enter at her leisure. Lumikki dipped in her flight, arching down as she glides within her new found entry. It took but a moment for her eyes to adjust to the difference in light and darkness, though once done it was seamless. Here eyes piercing into the darkness as if she never left the daylight of outside.

She began to explore her new area, mentally noting to where on the map this path way would be considered. After a moment of flying and exploring she would take a moment to open her map and jot her new notes down. The last thing she wanted was to get lost in these infernal caves and all alone to suffer it in her lonesome.

She sat down to note where she entered and where she needed to be. Her point of entry was actually not to far form where the minerals were stated to reside, it was only the matter of digging deeper that she worried about.

257|||752

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#4Lumikki 

A raven digs deep with What's Mine is Mine    Empty Sun 13 Aug 2023, 16:45

Lumikki

Moving forward, Lumi thought it would be best if she maintained her Daemon form so she could jot done her path as she went. Walking within the complete darkness as she looked for paths and openings. When she was finally above the area that the post was noted for, she no longer moved forward but tucked her map away back within the void of her Plumage and felt the walls for its cracks and openings.

Feeling the earth under her fingers, she tried to imagine what her father or Uncle would feel if they were here. Trying to channel the stone as a Dwarf could, trying to bring herself to understand them more and their element. She ran her hand down the cool stone, hungrily enjoying the cold it held. The solid and strong foundation it presented.

When she got her fill of the tera around she investigated for a way to get deeper. Walking around the room to figure the best place to get down to work. When she finally figured the spot that would best, she got to work feeding her magic down. Slowly breaking through the earth to work her way lower into the cave.

With much time, she found herself quite deep into the depths of the cave. Wondering now if she finally hit hit the mark that the miners had recommend. Looking around to see if there was anything evidence of something of note.

239|||991

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#5Lumikki 

A raven digs deep with What's Mine is Mine    Empty Sun 13 Aug 2023, 16:52

Lumikki

Lumikki walked around the room she found through the crevice she had made, hoping to explore the cave a bit. A soft vibration was shifting her from the floor. Lumi was curious, wondering if a creature was living all the way deep down here. She suppose it would make sense. She had already seen her fair share of bats, rats, and small animals in the deep as she dug her way to these depths. It just didn’t she she would encounter something this big, big enough to shake the earth from underneath them.

This brought her curiosities as she approached for the beast. Wondering the form it took to survive here. If something this big existed, she would also wonder then as to what could it possibly eat. Figuring there could only be so many options in a place never touched by the sun.

She crept forward, all her steps making not a sound. As she looked to see the beast where she thought he could be, the vibrations would only eat stronger. There were times it almost threatened to take her off her feet. She found enjoyment in this as she only walked that much faster toward it.

When she finally made it to an opening that looked almost endless in the distance, she could now at least see how a massive creature could fit down here in the depths. Just a it off from where she entered, there it was, a massive reptilian beast. It’s tail was thick and massive and what she thought were from its steps was actually from the act of beating its tail against the ground. It would cause. The creatures nearby that got caught by its tremors to fall over and be come helpless, granting the beast an easy meal. Lumikki stepping in, watching this creature in awe, so this was the one she had felt all this time.

Pulling out her notebook to get a quick sketch of the beast and jot notes down. It would make only that much more sense to know why the miners themselves could hardly make it as she as she easily could.

358|||1349

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#6Lumikki 

A raven digs deep with What's Mine is Mine    Empty Sun 13 Aug 2023, 17:51

Lumikki

When she walked in some more to look around, the pounding began to get unbearable even for her, the dark wrapped around her before giving way to six wings. All unfurling at once, she took off from the ground to no longer be affected from the tremors. It also help her get a better perspective as she kept on looking around the site for the minerals she needed.

It wasn’t uniting the smashing of the tail got particularly loud the she would look over to the beast once more, wondering as to why it needed to put in that must force. She couldn’t see it at first because she did not notice the disturbance in the soil, thinking all the movement were being cause in the tremors.

That was when another snout poked from the mound and it would make more sense to Lumikki what brought the first one into a defensive fit. It wasted not time digging the rest of itself out and coming for “Tremors” throat. Forcing the beast to panic and swing its massive tail toward the gull of the invading beast. A large crack was heard within the cavern, the sound rippling through the air. The “mound” let go its grip in the bite recoiling in pain. Tremor pulled back trying to make distance.

In the earth displace from Mound, Lumikki notice a glimmer. Pulling out her journal and reading over the note to second check that this could be the thing she was after. After a bit of finding the description again, it seemed it very well could be. So now it was a matter of grabbing some without being bothered for it.

280|||1629

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#7Lumikki 

A raven digs deep with What's Mine is Mine    Empty Sun 13 Aug 2023, 18:30

Lumikki

Mound was pushing a lot of the dirt out from under them, giving way to showing how massive it really was. It caught even Lumi by surprise. She still figured with her magic she could take him but she never wanted to disturb the creatures here to begin with as she was the one invading their home. She wanted to scope the minerals and begone with no damage inflicted if she could help it.

Mound lunges for Tremor though he tries to swing his tail and snap the other in the jaw again. Lumi was watching in fascination but was utterly surprised to see the not only Mound predicted the move and shifted out of the arc, he tossed his upper leg upward and the earth just before him rose out and struck Tremor instead.

Lumikki watched on with her eyes wide, no thinking the beast capable. Though she suppose she couldn’t count herself too surprised. Though it was quite the sight to see. Though now that Mound is much further away from where he came and more focused on Tremor, that leaves the mineral free to snatch.

She swooped down and looked over all the displaced earth. Using her darkness to dig around the dirt and pull out the minerals. Turns out, there was a lot to be found here after all. She grinned at her haul, she knew it would mean for bigger pay. The tendrils pulling in her minerals toward her and she slid them to the void of her Plumage. Acquiring a lot in the moment.

When Lumi finally looked over, the two beast were still fighting, it was almost near even but they were both quite worse for wear. She took it in to see what it felt to her to watch. It was oddly nothing, nothing at all.

Keeping it in mind if she would ever need to return for the materials.

She traced her way back since it would make for the easiest way to make it back, though it too her a while. Flying after the fact as a raven to look for the one who would pay her.

When she walked up to the miners that put out the note, they at looked at her confused and annoyed. Mocking her for turning empty handed and insisting a girl her size should never that deep at all in the first place.

The air in the room chilled rapidly, so much so that all the water they had on hand to drink froze in an instant. The lights of the room would flicker, setting off the men’s nerves as they were beginning to get scared. Her eyes grew purple and she began pulling the minerals from her void and tossing them to the floor. When she was done, her black hands reached out toward them, demanding her pay. The quickly complied with many bows to accompany it as they apologized. At this point they only wanted her gone.

497|||2126

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
exit
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum