Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Need For Gas When We've Got Ass [Travel - East to West - Kanna/Jen]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nikki 

No Need For Gas When We've Got Ass [Travel - East to West - Kanna/Jen] Empty Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:55 am

Nikki

WORDS: 550 | CLASSIC

“Shiiiiit, this place Oak sounds like… Well shit, you know what they say about guys and their wood right?” The open road a place which was rarely intimidating to Nikki Marcello and certainly even less so when she had the pleasure of not one but two beautiful companions, though her prissy ass wyvern thing had balked at the idea of carrying all three of them from one side of Fiore and to the other the dark dish was hardly hating the fact that she was riding on the pleasure of Shanks Pony, and in fact felt a certain level of excitement about both the prospect of their destination the road itself as well with the women by her side.
“And after that card… Are we heading to some kinda orgy? I ain't complaining, just wanna know if I should pick up lube…” Everything she owned packed up in a bag upon her back due to the complications of her exit but the ballsy brawler hardly minding that, once more she seemed to pluck something small and inviting from a spot which was not so small but just as inviting betwixt her bust and eye it with an arched brow, and a feeling inspired by it which seemed to thrill her to no end. And that wasn't just because of the raunchiness of the image.

“Can't believe those guys up and left though?” That being said the black belle still feeling just a hint of lingering discontent regarding her departure from the supposed Utopia with whom she had been running in the previous months, perhaps it was only natural that she and her fetching friends were parties who hadn't been invited to the great migration since she was well aware of the fact that they were hardly the most loyal or dedicated to the ideology, but still it stung a bit.
“Talk about leaving us in the lurch huh?” Pouting because of that and looking to the dynamic duo she strolled through dirt roads alongside at dusk, there was every possibility that Miss Marcello would bear something of a grudge for what had occurred, or she just might get drunk enough to forget all about it and her time within such a group. Such were the whims of her memory sometimes, eh?

“Least I managed to grab my two fave girls tho…” The raven seeming to feel like she had managed to fleece those fools of the two greatest treasures they had at the very least and shameless in both admitting that and aiming to prove it as she lashed at those blonde buns with both of her hands, as far as Nikki was concerned they could have their adventures in the far east, because right now the west seemed far more exciting to her.
“Those bitches must be crazy if they left us baddies behind, right?!” Spending little time there after all and hearing rumours of something dark and nasty and ripe for the three of them to enjoy growing in the shadows there, with any luck both she and her sexy 'sisters' would find a home that was far more welcoming than those cutthroat idealists they had been running with before, and if not at the very least it seemed like it would be worth a laugh as well. Besides, they'd probably left a few too many bodies back in Dahlia anyway now, right…?

~ It's more fun ~

~ to play with your food ~

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Kanna Kusanagi 

No Need For Gas When We've Got Ass [Travel - East to West - Kanna/Jen] Empty Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:16 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

WORDS: 500 | CASUAL | @Nikki

Now that was some weird shit... Truly Kanna had seen a lot of it, about as one would expect in a world full of magic, but never had she expected to find herself with some wierd playing card in her pocket. And a joker of all things? Was someone calling her a clown or some shit? Still, she had to admit... She didn't really mind having a laugh at someone else's expense, but then again, who doesn't right? But now here she was, leaving the town of Dahlia behind in the dead of night. This place had been her home for the past few months, honestly, about the only thing she could really call a home... That Dark, gloomy, damn near gothic place... Really fitting for a vampire huh? But this new place they were going to... Kanna's lips widened into a grin:

"That it ain't the size, but what ya do with it~?", she snorted as she turned those green gaze towards her lover, "I don't know about you babe, but I brought my toys. Can't hurt to come prepared for whatever~"

And with a teasing, flirtatious little wink, Kanna adjusted the strap of her tight white tank top, making that firm, tightly bound bust jostle ever so slightly as she hoisted her backpack higher over her shoulder. She didn't really have much luggage to carry with her, simply a bag slung around one shoulder was more than enough. Nor did she bother dressing for a proper hike other than her usual top and skinny jeans... The air got a bit chilly at night, but ever since becoming a vampire, she liked it a lot more than she did back when she was still a human. Just the mere sensation of that chilly breeze against her tight, exposed midriff felt like absolute heaven, leaving that long blonde ponytail fluttering behind her. The moon was lovely today too? She'd always been a night owl, but her vampiric nature had now given her a newfound appreciation for it:

"Yeah some shit about some big ass war back in my old man's homeland... Ain't none of my business really.", she shrugged, rubbing her temple, trying not to think about it... The less she thought of her family the better, and that included not having to having to save the man's homeland from itself, "Let the boss deal with it... Or, well... Ex boss I suppose."

She didn't really think much of them for leaving the guild, after all, one reason why Kanna joined this guild was the sense of freedom that always resonated with her. Do whatever the hell you want and we'll leave you alone. But they were always a bit... Too much of a goody two shoes? Sure even Kanna found no pleasure in slaughtering innocents, but neither did she care enough to go fight wars in their names. Much better to laze around in bed with her red hot woman and their new girlfriend:

"Shit babe, ya wouldn't get rid of me even if ya wanted to~...", Kanna snickered, sliding her arm around her lover's shoulder, leaning into her, squeezing her mouthwatering mounds into the side of her body as she shifted that shapely peach into her hand, biting her lip, reaching in with her idle hand and drawing Nikki's head towards her for a long, sultry smooch, nibbling her plush bottom lip, "...Besides... I heard our destination is way, way cooler than where we just left? Kind of a paradise for outlaws really. Even the fucking knights don't dare go near it?"

BEING THIS BAD

NEVER LOOKED SO DAMN GOOD~
- Kanna Kusanagi

credit to nat of adoxography.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum