Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

More Fairies? (Judith)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Judith Karlinius 

More Fairies? (Judith) - Page 2 Empty Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:45 am

Judith Karlinius
He might be that worried about fitting in and Judith seemed to be able to lean into possible altering of current matters. He wanted to be useful Judith could suggest many things."If you are worried about that position i often leave it to my husband for while i am gone, However. If your are volunteering to take over that role willingly, I suppose I won't refuse. I do make sure people are paid for their efforts in that manner."Judith had a feeling she was now getting a bit wordy but she would most likely explain it simply.

It seemed he was openly wanting to be the guild child sitter, Not that Judith minded, But she could suggest a few things."if your worried about being useful I can easily leave you things at the guild for you to do after all: I cook and serve drinks, Clean the guild, maintain the building and do the yard work. between missions you might go on, I can leave some of the things for you to do as well as pay you for such the work as well."Judith seemed to be willing to work out something for him and was offering it now.

#27Ryuuji 

More Fairies? (Judith) - Page 2 Empty Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:51 am

Ryuuji
The man looked confused as to what she was now as he doesn't remember saying he was looking to take over about it but that is just an odd thing to aske about there were many things that he could do but he doesn't think he would really be the right guy for that job as he was too rough and probably scary to children. "I don't think I am the right fit for child care. I might help to clean up some times as there are a lot of brawls and messes made in the guild from the rumors I have heard as well as the fact you have a wandering mage in the guild. Is he as strong as I have heard?" Ryuuji stood there with a questioning look on his face as he has even heard rumors as far as the small Joyan village he is from, of a scary mage that could be anywhere in the blink of an eye and that he was hard to pin down.

Ryuuji wondered if his magic could ever be that strong or if that was only a pipe dream that would just go up into smoke before that could happen but he was going to try and make his shields strong enough to take them all on. He had gotten lost in his mind a little there and had stared off into space with a smirk on his face as in his head he got strong and that he was able to help Kaori with her memory loss and them being able to have a family and be happen but he also meant finding someone else that had long gone away.

#28Judith Karlinius 

More Fairies? (Judith) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:04 am

Judith Karlinius
It might seem confusing but Judith valued a person working and it feel right above her having things to do."I value people finding purpose, some things might not be your fitting, but you will find something. I am more then willing help you find out what it is."Judith said because it was over all just what she valued as a person. In which over all questions where good.

Then when he asked that she answered."We have quite a few members who in which often trail off to go roam the lands to do things either working or not."Judith answered about it because in some manner Judith did want to mention about the manner in which he heard of, Judith over all did not mind answering."People can stay around as members and still freely go about the lands as they choose."She did not mention names because names or who they might be where not mentioned.

#29Ryuuji 

More Fairies? (Judith) - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:34 am

Ryuuji
It feels to him that this woman was just dancing around the topic and is not really giving him an answer while trying to act like she is giving him an answer but he figures that he should probably ask a bigger question or concern. "Well say if the guild was under attack how many of those people would come to protect you as you are saying that there is more than enough but I am not so sure." Ryyuji is now kind of scared that he had just signed his wife up for trouble and maybe danger and that is not what he had wanted to do but that was a different story as he needs to make sure that he keeps her safe and sound and he will need to make sure that his shields are up to the task as there is a lot at stake here with his own life and the life of his wife.

"From how you are talking I feel like they would not do anything about an attack now as you seem to not know yourself." Ryuuji was being honest as he was not sure that he could help to hold back a great deal of attackers from attacking the guild but he also knows at the same time that he can't just let himself fail to fight for what he needs to fight for.

#30Judith Karlinius 

More Fairies? (Judith) - Page 2 Empty Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:55 pm

Judith Karlinius
At least the complex series of answers was exactly how Judith worked even if annoyingly confusing at times. She would never be straight forward with what people should do for a reason, There was many things possible that a person could do, Judith had nothing in mind for him to do side from work, be happy and continue his life with in the guild. But he wanted a completely straight answer for that in which she was able to do so."All would come if they know, But I would given with the lapse of how long both might need to get here, I welcome more people willing to defend the guild at the first sight of trouble."Judith answered.

After all she would say it as she normally would word things. just a wordy way around of saying if he wanted to be big strong and defend the guild he can exactly do that. But Judith would simply input this."If you want me to blunt with you, Yes i entirely have no clue only because we can never guess or know when an attack is coming, I just allow people to be free and only prepared for what is around Magnolia."

#31Ryuuji 

More Fairies? (Judith) - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:01 am

Ryuuji
Ryuuji now starts to wonder if this woman has more up her sleeve or she was not one to openly talk about how strong and how fast her team would come to fight the attackers, Ryuuji guessed he would have to just let it go as it seemed like she was going to keep the truth closer to her chest. He started thinking again and he figured that he would just speak and see what comes of it, but he doesn't think he has much more to add to it. "I hear there are a lot of trouble going on around here but I also hear that the food is good, evil island spirits, boar monsters, but also good fresh fruit, fresh tropical fish and things." He was just trying to say things and see what the woman would say but he wonders if there was anything that he could really talk about from here as they seemed to have covered the guild ones.

#32Judith Karlinius 

More Fairies? (Judith) - Page 2 Empty Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:37 pm

Judith Karlinius
Alas they where back to speaking about other things. about this island in particular. Judith could only admit she had only seen the good parts and some how avoided the bad party."In some manner i have been lucky when exploring here."She started off with that and followed it up shortly with."I have been told of the dangers that linger beyond the towns in which people live in while I was looking for flowers to bring home, But there is a lot of risks out here of the towns."Judith said she had not seen the things face to face herself.

But she knew one thing for sure."However the food and drinks here are a once in a life time experience when you know where to look, shall we go for some food to celebrate your joining?"Judith would avoid saying drinks because she assumed it would be taken the wrong way when she is trying to show good intentions.

#33Ryuuji 

More Fairies? (Judith) - Page 2 Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:01 am

Ryuuji
The man hears her offer to go and get food and he guessed that isn't a bad idea and he guessed that all this going on had made him a bit hungry again as well as maybe a drink wouldn't hurt him to get. "While we are at it we might as well get a drink or two as well to really celebrate." He looked around and he wondered if the woman had an idea from where they should be going to get these drinks and food as there were many places around them that they could go to and she said drinks were to die for here so he wondered if there was something here to get as a drink that might be something he might have to keep in mind for showing Kaori later but he doesn't fully know if he can really do this as he might be making the guild master uncomfortable.

"Where you looking for us to go?" He waited for the woman to either lead him or tell him in which way she wanted to go as he was still pretty new to this place as in the city but he knows that he really should have paid more attention and thought of the places and things to do here.

#34Judith Karlinius 

More Fairies? (Judith) - Page 2 Empty Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:13 pm

Judith Karlinius
Well if he needed that second question answer Judith would gladly answer that."I have no problem drinking, Just did not wanna be the first to mention it, no idea why."Judith was a barmaid yes, but she did not need everything in her life having to do with drinking."Might be just a me thing."Judith never mentioned she was a logical guild master more of a secret carrying one that did things oddly but with well meanings

But to drinking that had and eating they also had. But Judith would mention her next plan."As always each member will be free to go where ever they choose, I have a special island for Fairy Tail members to open up...it just needs some touching up."Judith said because she did have some actual plans outside of here she was here slightly to enjoy the sun and well apparently gain new members.

Judith was talking about Tenrou island just with out full details yet."But when Tenrou Island is ready,I want everyone to come to it. A magical place for all of us to exist in."It sounded nutty but Judith could speak more oddly spacey things easily.

[Exit]

#35Ryuuji 

More Fairies? (Judith) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:54 am

Ryuuji
Ryuuji looks at her weird when she talked about some magical island. "You sure you haven't already been drinking? A magical island? Who would believe that is a thing?" Ryuuji is starting to wonder if this woman maybe had lost her marbles as she said there was a magical island that was getting ready and that she will have people go there but that makes no sense to him as that seems something that is so very farfetched about. He followed as he thought about it as it was a weird thought that there could maybe be a magical island out in the water some where and he looked at the guild master and he then looked at his hand and he wonders if that could really be a thing.

He ended up taking a seat and getting a drink and he wonders if joining Fairy tail was the right idea or not as there were a lot of things that he doesn't know but he feels like he might have to find out.
(Exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum