Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Traveling back to the west with company. (North to West. Scarlett)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Vex 

Traveling back to the west with company. (North to West. Scarlett) Empty Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:04 pm

Vex
Vex had received an invite to go to the west and help with opening a new guild and something about bringing a demi-human woman with her named Scarlett, Vex feels like she knows her but isn't sure to why she knows her but wait she does as the cultist get the ship to a good point to drop the rope ladder. She sees the bunny woman and she bows her head. "Please this way miss Scarlett up the ladder and onto the ship and we will fly you, and my self to a new place to start a new life I hope." Vex was unsure but after being tossed from the last guild she was in she was willing to try. Vex waited for the woman to get up the ladder and then she goes up and boards the flying ship. The cultist dressed as normal crew mates get the ship heading toward the west where they were going to have to go and hopefully they will be able to get a fresh start on it all.

They flew over the cities of the north and the boundaries in between them as the ship showed no signs of slowing on this new adventure. Vex looked to the Demi-human woman and wondered if she would be her new best friend in this guild or if she will be something else or if they woman would make it at all the crew starts to sing sounds of adventure and wonder and Vex giggled as this was not the time to be worrying about the woman. She leaned back against the railing of the deck and she watched the sun set in the distance and wonders will this be her home or another lie ripped away from her when she feels safe again.

(302) (30% from flying ship)

#2Scarlett 

Traveling back to the west with company. (North to West. Scarlett) Empty Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:28 pm

Scarlett
Scarlett was given specific orders to board a ship to her new home. At least, she was sure she was? She kept reading over her note to confirm ever so often. Making it to he meeting location an hour early so she was sure not to miss her ride. Though there was no water her and it perplexed her as to how a ship could ever arrive. Though this was indeed a world of magic so she didn’t;t think that much on it.

The rabbit would hum many songs she came to enjoy her travels as she awaited her appointment. Thinking about the rercepies she wanted to prepare first for her new guild mates, if she would even manage a good impression. Her anxiety was starting to get to her as all the raging thoughts would flash her mind in speeds she never understood were possible. But before they got as bad as they could, she heard a voice call to her from above.

Above? And they even know her name? It took her a moment to sink back to reality as she finally looked up to very well see an actually ship. Her ears twitched in her exciment, she would always forget these were a thing as she’s never ridden one before. Her aunt always preferred to be on land. Though her face did now show much of how she felt.

The Demi-human hopped up a good way before climbing up the latter to greet her new guild mate kind enough to get her. She lightly bowed her head before speaking. ”Thank you kindly for getting me. I really did save me a trip in which I would more than like get lost…..It is nice meeting you Vex. I am in your care.”

#3Vex 

Traveling back to the west with company. (North to West. Scarlett) Empty Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:49 am

Vex
Vex smiled at the woman that said she was in Vex's care. "You flatter me, but it is nice to see such a energetic and springy young lady among us. Are you going to need a mentor are you thinking you can stand on your own two cute feet?" Vex had spoken like a playful older sister to her as she wanted the woman to like her and hopefully not realize that she is Vex ex member of Eternal Nightmare. Maybe she should start using her real name instead of Vex, but at this point she had grown use to using it more then her actual name but she just had to hope that this woman doesn't grow scared of her.

The ship neared the area that they were to disembark to meet with who ever else was going to be part of this undertaking here in the west and once they were there Vex relowered the rope ladder and she went first to show the other woman that it was safe to come down giving a thumps up to the rabbit woman that she hoped that they could be friends with.
(Exit)

#4Scarlett 

Traveling back to the west with company. (North to West. Scarlett) Empty Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:37 pm

Scarlett
Cute? The rabbit tried not to give away how flustered she was. Thinking to herself that it would be unbecoming. Honestly, she figured Vex could see through her facade, but in actually her facial expression looked quite disinterested. That was when she mustered a smile.

Scarlett hyper fixated on the word cute, making the rest of what Vex expressed take longer to process in her head. Eventually she picked on the girls offer to be a mentor and it put her quite at ease. It would be pleasant to find kinship here. It would least help her stalve off the anxiety if she isn’t alone with her thoughts a good amount of the time.

She nodded to Vex. ”Yes, I think a mentor would be lovely. I do best when not left alone ya see.”

The girl when down back to land, showing her it was ok to. Scarlett carefully climbed down the ladder, jumping down the rest from the point she felt she could manage.

Curtain Call

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum