Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Iza Bicdic 

What's Mine is Mine 1  Empty Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:57 am

Iza Bicdic

Iza was relaxing and enjoying his time in Rush Valley. He had found a spot where he could just do his little act to gain some jewels. While he was doing this though, it would seem like he had grabbed the attention of a few people. While he was doing this, it would seem like there was a client who would also approach him. He would see the man handing him jewels in what he had on the ground. He noticed how much it was and he would look at him.

He was curious as to why he had done this and the man didn’t walk away either. Instead, he stood there and Iza would finish his act. When he did the man would clap and he would look at Iza.

“I heard you been doing a few jobs within the North, and I came to ask if you could take on a job that was more fitting for you. What do you say do you accept?” He asked Iza wondering what he would say.

#2Iza Bicdic 

What's Mine is Mine 1  Empty Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:57 am

Iza Bicdic
Iza would hear this and he understood why the man had given him a lot of jewels to begin. It would seem like he wanted to give him a job that he couldn’t refuse. He was fine with that, so he would look at him and smile.

“Sure I can take on a mission fo ya.” He said to the client.

The man would clap when he heard this because it would mean that he could hand him this. He would hand him the job sheet and he would stand quiet as he wanted Iza to read through it. The jester would do just that and he would laugh a bit when he read it. He wasn’t strong enough to take on this quest, but he would accept it without a problem.

“Alright, I will be on ma way. If ya can meet me by entrance of the cave.” He said to his client.

154|329

#3Iza Bicdic 

What's Mine is Mine 1  Empty Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:58 am

Iza Bicdic

Iza would start moving away from the area as he took the jewels with him. The clown knew where he was going and he was moving faster than his client could keep up with. He figured that if he got this job done, then he could do more for the rest of his day. The Stand user wouldn’t take his time getting to the cave, and when he did he would look around. It would seem like there was a beast in this cave, and it had trapped most of the workers inside. They only got wind of this because the ones who escaped spread the word and needed help for their crew.

Iza would be the one to do this and he was hoping that he could do this without a problem. He would take a deep breath and let it out as he felt like he would regret it.

151|480

#4Iza Bicdic 

What's Mine is Mine 1  Empty Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:58 am

Iza Bicdic

Iza would enter the cave and he would move around the place. It was a linear path at the beginning, so he didn’t have to question which direction to go to.

“People are stupid, but jewels rule the world, and I need that so I can fund myself and my daggers.” He said to himself as he would keep moving.

Soon enough he would reach the big area within the cave. There were multiple paths, but he would look at the sheet. It would let him know where to go without a problem. When he knew where to go, he would follow the sheet’s instructions.

Iza Bicdic kept on with his walk through the cave and soon enough he would be at his destination. How did he know? Well, there was a large roar and growling close by. He would shake his head as he had to prepare himself. He would bring out his Stand magic as another clown would be next to him.

164|644

#5Iza Bicdic 

What's Mine is Mine 1  Empty Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:59 am

Iza Bicdic
When he felt like he was ready, Iza would walk forward and he would notice a huge rocky-like creature around. It would seem like it was looking in a specific direction. He would look over in that direction and he would see that the miners there were in a crack that the monster couldn’t get to. He would rub the back of his head as if this was just dumb. He was surprised that nobody had come here to rescue them until he had gotten here.

“Well, I guess we should start.” He said to his Stand.

His Stand would create two magic circles and it would summon a clown and a jester. The two of them would be brought to this world and it would grab the attention of the rock monster. It would rush to its new prey and it would hope to finish them off, so it could go back to its original meal.

157|801

#6Iza Bicdic 

What's Mine is Mine 1  Empty Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:59 am

Iza Bicdic

Iza would shake its head and the Stand magic would gesture the clown and the jester to dodge the attack and they would. It would continue running when it saw that its original targets had moved away from him. It was heading to Iza and he would shake his head. He didn’t have anything to protect himself, so this was going to hurt. The Stand magic would gesture his hands, and the clowns would make their way to the rock creature.

When it got close to attacking Iza, the Stand Magic would step in the way. Iza would see this and he would move over to the side and he would kick the monster. The summons would slash at the creature as well and they would all damage it.

The Stand magic would feel the damage, but at the same time, he would be unphased by the attack. He would lead being attacked with an attack of his own and it would send the creature moving back.

167|968

#7Iza Bicdic 

What's Mine is Mine 1  Empty Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:00 am

Iza Bicdic
The four of them would look at the rock creature as it was regaining its composure. They would shake their heads as they weren’t going to let it go on the complete offense. Iza Stand would order the two summonses to attack and they would do just that. They would get near the rocky beast and would attack it again. When their attacks landed, the creature would swipe at them, and they would be harmed by the monster’s attack. Iza would also move forward and that meant his Stand would move forward.

When the two of them got close to the rocky creature. It would attack them before it could be attacked. The Stand would get in front of Iza to take the hit and at the same time attack the monster. The coverage would give Iza to move around and surprise the monster with an attack. When he did the creature would indeed be surprised as it would roar from the blows it had taken.

166|1132

#8Iza Bicdic 

What's Mine is Mine 1  Empty Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:00 am

Iza Bicdic

Iza would jump away as it would seem like the creature was going on a rampage. That meant that it wasn’t making rational decisions. That meant that his Stand Magic could finish this thing off. He would nod as it was time to use the spell that it couldn’t escape from.

Still, before that would happen, it would gesture the clown and the jester to go in for a kamikaze attack. They would do that, and while they rushed to the monster, he would activate the spell. The second magic circle appeared above the monster and a bunch of knives would start falling. The two summons would slash at the rocky creature again as it took more damage and they would grab ahold of the monster as if they were making sure it couldn’t escape.

It was then that Iza knew what was going to happen and he would accept the results.

152|1284

#9Iza Bicdic 

What's Mine is Mine 1  Empty Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:01 am

Iza Bicdic

The creature would take a bunch of knives and it would crush from the impact. It wasn’t just that, but the jester and the clown would also collapse from the blows of the attacks. When it was said and done, the battle was over and the creatures that they were fighting were dead. He would look over to the crack where the miners were hiding within. He would make his way to them and they would jump scared because of the site of the clown. Iza would just smile at them as he would tilt his head.

“I killed the monster fa all of ya. We should leave now before it has friends appearing.” He said to them.

They would hear this and they would nod. He looked creepy, but at the same time, he had rescued them. They would have still been in this predicament. They would get out of the crack and then they would lead the way out of here.

163|1447

#10Iza Bicdic 

What's Mine is Mine 1  Empty Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:01 am

Iza Bicdic

They knew the ins and outs of the place, so it wasn’t hard for them. It wouldn’t take them long for them to get out of the cave, and when they did they would all see the client who hired Iza. They would thank the both of them for this and they would all be on their separate ways. He would look over to his client and it would seem like he expected this from him. Iza would just stretch his arms into the air as it was easy. He had about three other guys to fight alongside, so his fights weren’t as hard as others might go through on a regular basis.

Once it was settled, the client would hand him some more jewels. It would be for the quest that he had done, as he had given him the bonus earlier when he was handling his show with such grace.

152|1599
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum