Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Second Step [Short SL]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Saturn 

Second Step [Short SL] Empty Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:24 am

Saturn
Upon arrival on the docks he was met with some gruff folks; stern stares and people that were fairly busy. While he was looking around he was pretty much brushed off by the many workers and captains that had little time for the Demi-god. Even leading with Rune knight business did little to coerce the ones that he was able to even get a word in that his time was worth anything to them. He’d scratch at his head, wondering why they were acting like this. Did someone overhear him? It wasn’t like he had been talking too loud.

There were some tourists that he tried to talk to but they’d hurry away when he mentioned what he was trying to do. Standing there in a somewhat confused state, he’d take a seat with a breath of air and rub at his neck. He wasn’t sure who he was supposed to ask. The dock workers were usually helpful but they seemed afraid for some reason. Either that or maybe they really were just busy. He’d note that some of the captains were talking to one another; they all shared a glance and looked at him before walking their separate ways.

Frowning or showing visible distress wasn’t exactly in his nature; but in it’s place confusion was an apt name for the expression he had. The demi-god stood up after watching the flow of things and noting that there were a couple locals he’d approach them. But they didn’t want anything to do with him. Mostly out of the fact they told him that they were busy. He just kept getting the stiff arm. An ear twitched; not out of annoyance but out of worry.

Were people in danger because of this? Looking about he noted that there were worried looks more than fearful ones. The captains were his best bet. His smile widened a little bit as he noted a ship pulling in. The captain of that ship would no doubt be the right person to talk to; since they would have just gotten here they wouldn’t be worried right? Stepping along as the ship docked. He’d see that the captain was one of the ones that set off first along with his first mate and likely quartermaster.

Captain do you have a moment?

The captain of the ship stopped and blinked, expecting someone different it seemed before slowly looking up… and up… and up. The quartermaster and first mate both shrank away while the captain put his hands on his hips.

Aye I got a moment. What you need lad?

I’m doing an investigation with the rune knights, I was given an address and been trying to get folks here to tell me where it is. But everyone seems to be worried and won’t talk to me. Seeing as you just got here…

...Ye need me for directions?

More or less. You’re a third party so you don’t have a stake in things yet.

...Smart fer someone with their head in the clouds. Lemme look lad.

Saturn would hand the captain the napkin with the address; his eyebrows shot up and he’d look up at the demi-god before handing it back. He’d scoff a bit and spit to one side. Looking a little frustrated.

Aye I know it. It’s where I’m deliverin too. What’s the bloody odds. I don’t want this sort of hassle for my crew. I’ll be scuttlin the goods they wanted delivered.

Saturn looked a little out of sorts being told that but the captain was quite stern in his decision. But rather than just leave him hanging he’d explain how to get to the location listed on the napkin. Turns out that the first waiter had known exactly where to go but wasn’t willing to explain anything other than the address. Probably for safety reasons. Stashing the napkin saturn would thank the captain for his time before perking up.

Oh! Captain. Here.

Saturn would hand the captain the slip of paper that was meant to stand for jewels from the rune knights. It was the allotment they gave him to help get people to talk if he needed to. Figuring that it was only fair…

Should help you with the loss in goods right?

...More than that lad. We can give you a ride to the nearest port when your business is done.

Wonderful! I’ll be back in a bit Captain.

Saturn would smile warmly before heading off. Leaving the captain, quartermaster and first mate standing there. Two of them with pale faces and the captain inspecting the rune knight slip. He’d eventually pocket it with a scoff and motion for his crew to quickly scuttle their goods while also trying to set up new business… They would likely not get business with the group again but… It was better than getting into it with the rune knights.

Saturn himself had the endgoal in mind; not realizing the ones around him were quickly becoming even more worried the closer to that goal he got.

[839/500]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum