Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drinking Deep [Lumikki]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Lumikki 

Drinking Deep [Lumikki] - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:28 pm

Lumikki

” Drunk is a state of being where one could usually find merriment, but whose to say. Different beings feel different things.”

She sipped her drink plenty as the pair would speak. Slowly making her way through the wine. Saturn would comfort her in her size and she would deeply sigh but nod in agreement. ” Different perspectives and different experiences but ye aren’t wrong. Least ye could prove to yerself that ya got wisdom in ya too. I like me size, though smaller than most. It’s just irksome to be far from the norm sometimes but I guess of all people, yer fit to understand.” She grinned his way before finishing her wine off. The bartender passed Saturn his next glass and she gestured for one too.

” What I have…was a matter of a lot of work and sacrifices. In time, ye’ll reach me too. When that happens, it would be worth celebrating. As now ye could do for the world what ye’ve always wanted. Though I’m curious of the form yer influence would take. But if I pull a thread or two, don’t mind me. There is not perfection or peace in absolute order. Chaos is just as much an ingredient to things as the divine influence.”

Her next glass came and she got to drinking some more. However he was feeling for all he had, she was indeed quite content in her drunkenness. Enjoying the fluctuations of sensations and the warmth from within. Although her aura kept much of the bar cool even now.

” Let me know if ye can’t walk straight or see double. Means the magic of drinking is kicking in.”

Drinking Deep [Lumikki] - Page 2 Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#27Saturn 

Drinking Deep [Lumikki] - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:25 pm

Saturn
I can’t really say that I’m feeling drunk then, if I’m feeling merriment from just being around people.

It was kind of interesting at least to him that the two of them found entirely different spectrums of height problems. Saturn often had to duck when entering new places to avoid banging his head and lumikki suffered from likely having to be confused with a kid or maybe just a young adult half the time. The lists would go on and on and on if he sat there and thought about it but he liked the idea of their sizes being unique to them. He’d return that smile of hers and demolished his glass once he was passed to him. Hearing what she had to say made him wonder just how far ‘up’ she was.

Life is worth celebrating no matter the occasion or reason I’ve found, but if you think that is the case for whenever I get to that lofty height that I could do what I’ve wanted… Then I look forward to it; but I’m not going to forgo the moment or the progress that is in front of me that I still need to make. I don’t know the sort of influence I’ll take yet. I think I’ll find out when I get there. Kinda like how you’ll find out too.

Saturn chuckled a little and would take another glass, though he didn’t seem to be affected as much by it. The tingles of the alcohol were starting to get him. He wasn’t seeing doubles and he could feel one of his legs twitch at the mention of not being able to walk.

I feel tingles across my body, a warmth in my belly and… fuzzy? Fuzzy feeling in my head. But other than that I can’t feel too much.

#28Lumikki 

Drinking Deep [Lumikki] - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:54 pm

Lumikki

" Aaay the magic is showing up then. Hope ye enjoy. Test how far ya could go and take it, I'll watch over ya for the night anyways." She drank happily from her glass while tapping on the counter to request more.

" Quite the happy person ye are to celebrate a lot in life. I wonder how long ye'd have the mindset for. Centuries? Eons? There are interesting questions to ask when yer not mortal I suppose. Yet I wonder, seeing I was once mortal. I already know me answer there. I already had a life of such. But ye were born in this, a being carved by light and sent out in yer entirety. Ye didn't have to be a baby once, who learned how to walk and talk like most. Or grow up to witness all yer changes. Carve a place for yerself in this world of the temporary.... If ye could do it again, be reborn as a human. Would ye?"

She cracked out a grin from the implications of her question and leaned back to put him more in view. Her shadows would hoist her up so she could somewhat look him in his usually shut eyes. Her head was tilted as she waited.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#29Saturn 

Drinking Deep [Lumikki] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:40 pm

Saturn
It took a lot just to get the ‘magic’ to show. I can’t even wonder how much more it might take to… keep it up?

He’d motion for another glass, the bartender seemed a little out of sorts from his earlier ‘magic’ from that hum of his but he was trying to be gentle about using that sort of thing on these folks. He’d offer an apologetic smile before taking the wine glass. He’d ponder her question at first…

A long time I’d imagine, I still am very young so it’s hard to know. If… I’m like this in a few centuries then that means the world would have been incredibly kind to me I’d think.

He didn’t know a lot about the world; nor did he know enough about it to make any fair assumptions. Hearing that lumikki was once a mortal before her change he had to wonder what he’d be like if he went to being just a mortal or another type of ascended being. It was a curious question that he’d have to look into later. Then came the lofty question and the lofty terms… He’d sit there quietly and consider it. Feeling her eyes on it and he’d look down at his glass; taking a small sip and he’d ponder further… He didn’t get the implications of what she was asking him; but he felt like he could answer it all the same.

If I could be reborn as a human… Hmm. I’d think it’d teach me more about the world than I know now. I can’t say that I’m unhappy with how things are. It’s a wonderful lovely place. But given the opportunity I don’t think I’d mind it.

He had a strange love for this world; one that was practically rolling and infinite. To the people inside of it even more so. Feeling her gaze on him he’d crack his eyes slightly so that they could for all but a moment see one another.

What about you?

#30Lumikki 

Drinking Deep [Lumikki] - Page 2 Empty Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:50 pm

Lumikki

She nodded along to his answer as she sipped her glass of whine. The warm in her stomach was making her quite content. And when all was said, he’d ask the same if her. But Lumi hardly needed to give such a question much thought.

” Never. If I cease, then I would like to fade away completely. Hardly a note of music left of me to show for it. But I suppose I wouldn’t mind being only a story left in this world.”

The Demoness was slouched over on the counter. Her head was resting on hand. But after all she said she turned over to look him back in the eye. “ I know it seems a bit much, but I am no Sisyphus. I care not to push up the boulder for all eternity. So I will enjoy the time I am until I too ebb away and return to the primordials like I’ve been meant to. Or perhaps the valkyries would come and take me else where. More entertaining thoughts than returning here.”Her lips pulled back into a sweet smile. She had made her peace. But it was not like she would expire anytime soon. She had eons to live and people to watch come and go.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Curtain Call
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#31Saturn 

Drinking Deep [Lumikki] - Page 2 Empty Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:59 pm

Saturn
The warmth in his face and his throat was slowly building; he’d have to let out a long breath that was tinted with the taste of the berries. He’d of finished the whole bottle at this point and he’d lean on the counter. Pretty content with the sensation he was dealing with. His grin was growing as lumikki spoke; explaining herself to him and throughout it he had to wonder what sort of experiences led her to this.

Experiences that wouldn’t happen here, she would never had grown as much as she had if she stuck here. Maybe. Just maybe he’d need to adventure around and find his own world and light. He’d stare at her as she continued to speak and eventually he’d nod again. She had more wisdom in her than he did for sure and the way she viewed things made him… want to see more. Even more. He wanted peace and reveled in the fact he was able to live like this but something told him that he couldn’t just sit around forever especially if he wanted other people to have this option.

You make fair points Aurora. Very fair points indeed… Makes me. Want to experience more honestly.

Saturn would admit eventually and set his head down on the bar, chin resting on it and staring forward for a few moments. He’d stay like that for a little bit. Thinking to himself and flicking an ear as he could hear port bells ringing. The sign of a ship on approach. He’d turn his head to lumikki…

Looks like I have to go. Maybe next time we’ll run into each other somewhere else?

He’d smile warmly, pay his tab and have to head out. Saying farewell to lumikki was hard, he enjoyed her company something fierce and it wasn’t a surprise that he thought highly of her either. He’d have to board a ship going ‘home’ to do more work. His time in the island was more or less over for now. Fiore awaited his return, or rather he traveled there to help it.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum