Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Alfyn 

What's Mine is Mine [Solo] Empty Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:45 am

Alfyn
Alfyn made his way to the mining area of the Sieghart Mountains, his guild's building was in the mountains so he was somewhat familiar with the terrain not to mention how excited he was at the idea of discovering a place full of valuable stones and gems. Once he reached the entrance he saw a group of miners just ahead of him inside the cave, chatting loudly, laughter echoing through the mines. Then a voice was heard telling them to close their mouths so they don't cause any accidents, everyone complied and the man watched their silhouettes fade as they delved deeper into the mountain.

Alfyn took out an enchanted map of the mines and looked at all the tunnels that spawned within them, he had already set a course he'd follow where hopefully riches awaited him and his client. With a hopeful sigh he ventured forth as he put a ring on his index and a small sphere of light sprung right out of it now hovering beside him.

WC: 170

#2Alfyn 

What's Mine is Mine [Solo] Empty Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:54 am

Alfyn
He had to be quite careful as some of the paths he took actually posed a danger of him falling over and probably ending up at the bottom of this mountain without a trace of life left in his body, he shuddered at the thought but quickly pushed it away. Checking his map every so often he could see his position and that of his goal so he stayed the path he had selected prior with the knowledge that he shouldn't have any issues bumping into any monsters or unwanted attention.

As he progressed closer to the selected area he heard chatter again, the voices reminding him those of the miners in the entrance, could it be they had arrived at the place first and he would now have to find another one? He hoped that wasn't the case but there wasn't any other possible explanation as to why they were there, after all this place only leads further into the mines and doesn't exactly branch into other areas.

WC: 169|339

#3Alfyn 

What's Mine is Mine [Solo] Empty Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:09 am

Alfyn
Alfyn approached carefully as the sound of pickaxes clanging against the rocks permeated the area. The commanding voice he heard before was now telling the miners-yet again- to keep quiet, and that was probably the chief who Alfyn would have to confront about the rights to the area. He approached closer, looking around him seeing the miners hard at work, the place was filled with gems not as colorful as he had hoped but the sheer quantity was more than enough to make someone gasp. The chief noticed him and approached him asking what was his business there, Alfyn explained that he was sent here by a client to secure the area so they could start mining it.

The man laughed, Alfyn gazed at him, he was a lot taller and way bulkier than he could ever be. After a moment he calmed down asking why they entrusted the job to a pipsqueak like him and that in any case they were the ones now in charge of this area. Alfyn leaned his head a bit to the side while gazing at the man, he didn't like the characterization and told the man to not judge a book by its cover. The man laughed in a more orderly tone this time and agreed, he seemed like a good fellow in all honesty just a bit rugged. Alfyn sighed and thought of what he could do now that another group was occupying the place and eventually decided to venture a bit further inside.

WC: 252|591

#4Alfyn 

What's Mine is Mine [Solo] Empty Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:56 am

Alfyn
It hadn't been long since he left that he heard quite a commotion coming from the area behind him. He could hear the panic in the miners' voices and the chief telling them to escape further down the caves. Alfyn made his way back to see what was happening and maybe offer his help meeting with the escaping miners along the way.

They recognized him and explained that a trio of mages appeared and tried to forcefully take the resources of the entire area, as none of them was versed in the ways of magic they couldn't put up a fight against them and only the boss that appears to be somewhat resistant to it was able to stand up to them so he bought them time to escape. Alfyn told them to hide here for the time being as he rushed past them and made it to the place of the scene.

WC: 153|744

#5Alfyn 

What's Mine is Mine [Solo] Empty Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:06 pm

Alfyn
The bulky man was backed to a corner with the aforementioned trio approaching closer and closer, magic spheres in hand and all. Alfyn could tell from their aura that they weren't really a threat and seeing them bully someone who couldn't really stand up to them was so old fashioned. "Honestly..." he said disappointed, before slightly raising his hand "Sleep" the word echoed in an ethereal tone, the three men turned around while a drop of water fell on the floor echoing in the area instantly causing them to fall unconscious. The chief was surprised and approached Alfyn hurriedly.

When all was said and done the miners together with Alfyn and the trio of bullies exited the cavern, the latter tied and muzzled so they couldn't try anything funny. The miners thanked Alfyn again before dragging the mages to their carts so they could take them back to Orchidia's jail. The chief shook the boy's hand while offering him a few gems with the other for saving his life. For his help the miners agreed to search for another area and only took with them what they had already mined leaving back plenty of gems still and clearing the area for Alfyn's client. Alfyn smiled and accepted the gift thanking the man and wishing him good fortune.

WC: 217|961

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum