Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine Pt2 [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Alfyn 

What's Mine is Mine Pt2 [Solo] Empty Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:38 am

Alfyn
It had only been about a week since last Alfyn journeyed through the mines and now he was once again standing in the entrance. He had already secured an area for his client to send in miners but apparently there had been issues with cave-ins in nearby areas and the workers were afraid for their lives so the client had the mage come back to provide assistance should it be needed, the money was alright and the area wasn't that far down the mines so it should be relatively manageable for him, he thought, and in the meantime he might be able to save a couple of lives who's to say.

He entered the gaping cavern with his enchanted ring in finger and map in hand. There were some lanterns on the walls but the light coming from the ring's light sphere was miles better than what a flame could provide. He continued down the path while checking the map to make sure he was going the right way. On route to his destination he saw other companies that were digging away at the rocks in search for riches, this truly was a magnificent mining place but for how long until they had bled it dry.

WC: 206

#2Alfyn 

What's Mine is Mine Pt2 [Solo] Empty Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:13 am

Alfyn
Once he made it to the site he greeted the miners, showed his permit to the chief that he was to act as a sort of bodyguard against a potential cave-in and proceeded to get to work, preparatory work at least as he wanted to gauge if there was an actual threat looming over the area currently. He approached the eastern wall, took off his glove and touched the stone. He didn't possess earth magic but as a fae he was attuned to nature and that would suffice for his current needs. After a couple minutes it was apparent that no harm would come to this place, at least by natural causes and after saying so to the man in charge and giving him a way of communicating if something went wrong he decided to venture further down the mine to the area he didn't manage to see in his previous visit.

As Alfyn kept moving he saw a lot of branching paths but he just followed a straight linear path just so he doesn't lose his way and can quickly return to the mining area. Suddenly, he heard voices, people yelling and asking for help which he found odd as there was no indication that something happened to cause them to get trapped, there was no noise or tremor and why couldn't he have heard them before, they seemed quite close now. He ventured forth and when he arrived at the scene he saw boulders blocking the way, it was apparent that a cave-in happened but he couldn't imagine how it was possible.

WC: 264|470

#3Alfyn 

What's Mine is Mine Pt2 [Solo] Empty Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:26 am

Alfyn
He responded positively to the pleas for help and questioned whether they were all alive. When he got the confirmation he created a stream of water that slipped through the rocks and created a mirror for him to see the state of the cavern inside, he had some room to work with and once he told the miners the plan they all gathered to the back of the area while he retreated to a branch in the path.

With a snap of his fingers the liquid mirror turned back to normal water and fell to the ground drenching it. "Grow" he said in an echoing ethereal tone as vines started growing from the wet ground, merging and combining together to become more robust they were instructed to push the rocks away, carefully as to not cause any more harm. When the deed was done and the miners freed they all rejoiced and thanked him offering some of the jewels they had mined from the area.

Alfyn was glad he could save them but something still wasn't right with him, there should have been a tremor and he should have been able to hear their voices way before that part. In the end he couldn't really figure it out so he just returned to keep watch in the area he had been appointed to which was thankfully spared of any issues this time. When their shift was over the chief thanked him for keeping vigil as it kept the workers at ease, Alfyn shook his hand with a smile before they both left the mines.

WC: 264|734

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum