Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine Is Mine Pt3 [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Alfyn 

What's Mine Is Mine Pt3 [Solo] Empty Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:14 pm

Alfyn
It was a cold morning and Alfyn walked through the mine entrance as he clutched his cape to keep him warm. Thankfully not many people were around which meant he would have more time to explore and find something of worth without others trying to claim it first. He took out his map lacrima and light ring and began the expedition, passing through a mountain -pun intended- of areas that had been cleared of all their worth and even avoiding a couple beasts that honestly looked like they would prefer to avoid any fighting as well.

He stopped when he found a path that wasn't even shown on the map, this was given to all explorers of the mines which means no one had gone through this path before. Delighted at the idea of adventuring he ventured forth in glee while being careful as to not trip and eat his face for breakfast. At times the passage was narrow or too short but with a little bit of magic and gymnastics nothing could stop him from uncovering a rich spot full of valuable gems and stones ripe for the picking. After all that's what he was hired to do, and with quite a nice reward attached to the request too.

WC: 210

#2Alfyn 

What's Mine Is Mine Pt3 [Solo] Empty Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:15 pm

Alfyn
The moment he saw the area widen is when his expectations peaked, he run to the middle only to look around and see the area completely void of any valuables. He was devastated as he checked and double checked the area to try and find even the slightest hint of a gem or at least another path that kept going further, but to no avail. However, a glimmer on the ground caught his attention and as he moved towards it he felt a familiar type of energy. Entranced he approached when the ground suddenly collapsed, Alfyn wanted to scream but nothing came out as he was too shocked.

The fall lasted only for a moment though as he landed on something soft. His eyes still closed, he felt around with his hands before he managed to get over the shock and open his eyes. He saw that the mound of dirt had risen in a way to stop his fall but that wasn't his doing and it had to be magic as the rest of the place seemed like an ordinary cave. Slowly the mound receded back to the ground and the mage managed to stand up and dust himself off of any dirt that remained on his clothes. He checked the area but couldn't comprehend what happened, it seemed like nothing was there. He remembered though that with a little try he could see invisible units through their aura. His eyes flared up for a moment before he looked around but nothing, until his senses were telling him that something or someone was hiding. He turned around seeing a glimmering rock and proceeded to touch it, the rock was easily pulled out as he took it in his hand.

WC: 290|500

#3Alfyn 

What's Mine Is Mine Pt3 [Solo] Empty Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:16 pm

Alfyn
Suddenly, a little hand appeared, then another and a head popped out of the rock. As it shattered, Alfyn was now holding a small being in the palm of his hand, it sat there with its legs spread open and looking at him with its big black eyes. The boy felt a wave of warmth and kindness from the unknown creature as it looked at him in semi confusion. When it tilted its head Alfyn let out a soft chuckle that startled it as it placed its head inside Alfyn's palm and covered it with his hands. He was bewildered, the chuckle no matter how sudden shouldn't have caused such a reaction. Then he felt it, a wave of dread from the east.

A tremor at first and then the wall collapsed, the mage retreated to the opposite side with the little being in hand. The light from his enchanted sphere waned for a moment due to the amount of force that had just came from the direction and made it hard to see what caused it. When the dust settled and the sphere regained its brightness he saw a monstrous troll of some kind. Its eyes glowing red from bloodlust it looked ready to attack, but Alfyn noticed that the beast was sniffing and catching a smell. It looked straight into his hand where the small being was hiding. He poked it softly telling it everything would be alright and to go and hide, letting it down it run to the wall behind him and dug a small tunnel to hide itself.

Alfyn felt a sort of familiarity with the little creature and he was going to allow no harm to come to it. The troll raised its arms and swiftly hit the ground causing a tremor. The mage stuttered slightly, he had to outwit it and prevent it from causing more tremors, who knows when it would bring the entire cave down upon him. Possible actions kept rushing to his head, his water aspect wouldn't bring much to the table even more so with the lack of natural water around them, but he could use it to amplify his nature magic, after all water nurtures plants and his healing magic could keep him going while eating away at the troll.

WC: 382|882

#4Alfyn 

What's Mine Is Mine Pt3 [Solo] Empty Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:18 pm

Alfyn
He had it, his eyes gave off a soft pinkish purple glow, he pointed his hands towards the walls to the left and right as lilies of the valley began sprouting all around. They moved back and forth like an actual bell as they sent wave after wave of healing energy, that is towards Alfyn cause it was wave after wave of pain to the troll. He heard it wince in pain but then became even more enraged, running towards the mage and trying to ram him to the wall with its head. "Bind" the ethereal tone resounded as branches and vines advanced from the ground grasping the troll's legs tight and making it fall down with a loud sound. Another tremor and the lilies disappeared together with the sphere of light that was the only source of light down there.

It was now pitch black, Alfyn didn't falter as he could still see the troll or at least its aura but he had no vision of the area around him. A little cry was heard from behind him as gems started appearing on the walls giving off an emerald light, so that little guy is likely an earth spirit, Alfyn thought. With no time to waste he raised his right hand "Erupt" his voice echoed as vines and branches came rushing out of the ground to apply a second layer to the troll's captivity, only that now he followed "Bloom" the ethereal tone resounded across the cave as flowers started blooming all over the branches exuding a vile aroma to the troll that made it writhe in pain as its head hit the ground, incapacitated.

Alfyn breathed heavily as the magic took its toll on his body but hearing the cute cry of the little spirit was almost enough to heal his fatigue. He looked behind him as the creature run to him and jumped in front of him asking to be picked up by having its arms spread open. Alfyn chuckled as he took it in his palm yet again. "Your pursuer is gone now little guy" he said looking at its black almost like gemstone eyes. The spirit rejoiced but moments later pointed towards the area the troll had come from. Alfyn went through the troll-made entrance and into a passage, with his ring now fully functional again he brought out the sphere of light.

WC: 398|1280

#5Alfyn 

What's Mine Is Mine Pt3 [Solo] Empty Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:20 pm

Alfyn
Soon enough he found himself in a crossroad, he had three other ways he could go but the spirit caught his attention and led him to the left one. Not a moment later he heard people's voices and approached. Torches were lit lighting a path and he could see his shadow getting bigger, the voices were becoming more frantic talking about the troll. Before going further he announced that he had defeated the troll and entered the area. The miners cheered and explained how they had been mining in an area further ahead when that beast attacked them and they had to flee here where it trapped them. Now free of the terror it caused, they rewarded the mage with some of the jewels they had mined and left for the exit.

Even though that reward was nice he still hadn't found gems for his client. The spirit cooed like a baby would and looked at him before pointing at another way. Following the little beings instructions Alfyn made it to a wide opening, the walls filled with gems. He asked the spirit if it was ok for him to take some. It nodded in agreement as it requested to be put down before walking away and disappearing into the walls. The mage couldn't shake off the feeling that he was meant to meet with the little fellow but for now he had other work to tend to. After filling a bag with some of the gems for the client he saw on his map that he was in a place not appearing on the map, but he could still see the way to the exit. With the spirit in mind he left the mines for now certain that his client would have him come back.

WC: 296|1576

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum