Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Eletric Blizzard [Lumikki Vs Knuckles/Green]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Knuckles Shi 

An Eletric Blizzard [Lumikki Vs Knuckles/Green] Empty Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:20 pm

Knuckles Shi

It was time to test his metal, by that he meant it was time to see where he stood in the food chain within Paradise Dawn. He had meant what he said the first night he stepped foot on the guild grounds. He was going to fight his way up until he got to Yuurei himself. Since the Demon woman had been the first to offer he had thought about fighting her that night but she was not deserving of that rage. Truth be told, she also had a power he had only dreamed of reaching, she had become a demon. This told him two things, one it was possible for him to attain the same power, and two that she was stronger than she looked to be. How much stronger was a demon than a Daemon? Well, that was what he was looking to find out.

It seemed that the guild held tournaments while he did not know if this was how the guild members got the pecking order, or if this was the secret to their strength he knew one thing, anyone and everyone could get the chance to take him own as he had to prove to all of them that he belonged here.

Dawning his Clown Helm and Clown Chest armor Knuckles also held both his hammers in each hand as he waited outside of the guild far enough so that their battle may not damage the buildings but close enough that whoever was the winner they could fetch someone to get the loser if they were incapable of carrying that person. It was also outside so that he could benefit from the graces of Thor and Odin. He word three items from his region, the ring of Odin, which brought him more wealth as a boon, and the hammers of Thor, the mighty Mijnoir hammers, one gifted from the void the other he had found along his travels.

Together he had the best tools for the job of beating on those blessed to have magic, those that were unlike him. As Knuckles waited for the lady to make her appearance, Knuckles soaked in the sun while he could, he knew that once the battle started it would be rain and snow that covered the area, and it would be cold. Cold as ice he knew that much as his opponent was known to use Frost magic, something he had not yet encountered. He was used to getting burned from his fights with Bronze, but had never faced one who used cold. He wondered just who would come out on top and what the power of a demon meant. One thing he knew for certain was that he would give it his all and fight his heart out even if he lost. He had to prove his worth and power to himself and to Lumikki, for she was a Demon.

Knuckles looked back to the ground as he rolled his shoulders forward as he saw the woman approach, it was game time.

WC 506

"There shall never be peace as long as there are Gods in a Man's world"
#2Lumikki 

An Eletric Blizzard [Lumikki Vs Knuckles/Green] Empty Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:06 pm

Lumikki

” I wish you luck my Revna, even if I find this tournament to be archaic…” Trygve, her prominent raven to report information and the first to join her flock, would sulk as he perched her windowsill. Always displeased when she took on needless fights especially among her own. He never wanted to belittle her growing power, but he could not stand seeing her harmed. This would always stress him so.

” Always on this aren’t you? One would wonder why you are here. Clearly you never have the faith in our Demoness. So perhaps you should be elsewhere, a place where you’d be no bother. Yes?” Gunvald her more brazen raven, always to see carnage and battle, would meet Trygve’s displeasure with his own. He could never tolerate the whining and it never helped the mood of preparation. Lumikki did not need a bird crying every time she entered battle, and he would not have the annoyance sour the mood.

” Must you two always start? Like clockwork, you bicker every time. The both of you could do it elsewhere if you please. It is more annoying than you realize…” Lonu, a raven who was a forest spirit turned bird, was the one of reason. Wise and patient enough to cut into such things but not so patient he would let it permit.

” He is new among the others, yes? What do we know of ‘em?” Alune, her raven of white feathers would interject. Not to sway the conversation, but of sheer curiosity. She was young and naive, not yet good at reading the room.

Lumikki was braiding her hair into two braids as she was preparing herself for the battle to come. It was always exciting and nerve wrecking to fight someone new, but none would be more vexing than Yuurei. So she was not too worried, but guarded all the same. She wore her plumage, a dress of her people’s tradition and her Kal el cap already fastened to her shoulders. And once’s she was done and ready to set off, she slid on her Raven’s Crest mask. All her steps now falling silent as she passed though her room and toward her window. The ravens bickering ceasing the moment she rose.

” You’ll do well my Revna.” Lonu would remark as she made it to the sill, getting ready to climb out so that she could meet her opponent. ” Are you ready now for your challenge my Lumi.” Tenevi, her harpy companion, would chime in. Oblivious of the words of the raven as it was only Lumi who could understand them.

” Aye, it would do me well to practice me skills against others. Can’t be a weak pillar of the Dawn.” Her more obvious form would peel away as she stuck her head out the window. As if the sun would rid her of her Demonic form for one more mundane and human. She allowed herself to drop from the height, letting gravity take her for a moment before letting her wings unfurl and gliding for the guilds entrance.

Her many stray ravens would had arrived long before she did, knowing well that there was a battle to be fought. While her closer flock would join her on the trip over. All would perch on top the guild, expecting it to not be damage amid the battle. Tenevi would join them as she was sitting this fight out.

” Greetings stranger. Nice of ye to entertain me with a battle. After that entrance ye made, I’ve been curious as to how I fair.” She pulled her Abyss Spine from her void and held it within both her hands. Twirling it playfully as she was getting in rhythm for the match.” It’s tasty clashing talons with one who has All Father’s favor. But I know to be mindful of ye~ So sadly I can’t drag this out too long.”

An Eletric Blizzard [Lumikki Vs Knuckles/Green] Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#3Knuckles Shi 

An Eletric Blizzard [Lumikki Vs Knuckles/Green] Empty Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:04 am

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles stood a distance away, his eyes locked onto the figure of Lumikki, the Demoness, as she descended from the heavens. The sight of her was breathtaking, her demonic form shedding away to reveal a more human-like appearance under the warm embrace of the sun. Her beauty was undeniable, but what fascinated Knuckles more was her raw power and the high rank she held. Her wings unfurled magnificently, slicing through the air with refined grace and formidable strength. His heart pounded in his chest, a mix of admiration and desire coursing through his veins. He was spellbound, not just by her physical allure, but by the commanding presence she exuded, the undeniable influence she held. Lumikki was not just a beautiful creature to behold, she was a powerful force to be reckoned with, and that only fueled Knuckles' lust for her more. As the battle began, Knuckles watched in awe as Lumikki effortlessly dispatched her opponents.

Knuckles listens to her words feeling honored. He was as always shocked when someone knew of the Allfather,  she even said how she wanted to see how she would fair in a battle with him after his arrival here.  This made his heart flutter, a demon wanted to test themselves against a lowly Daemon? How the gods had blessed him, perhaps he could impress her.  He knew the tales of the power of Demons in hell he only had the power he did due to the power of one Demon Prince.

"You honor me by noting of my God, I am sure his blessing will spread to you as you have recognized him and his power.  I also thank you for the honor to allow such a lowly Daemon to even look upon you Demoness, and even have the chance to clash with you in battle. '"

Knuckles gave her a bow but had learned in the past it was best to keep your eyes on your opponent and so he did.  Then rose back to his straightened position.   " I wish you good fortune"
Knuckles closed his eyes, the air around him thrumming with an energy only he could feel. He began his silent prayer to Tyr, the Norse God of battle, seeking his divine blessing. His heart pulsed with every word he mentally recited, each syllable resonating with an ancient power.

"Great Tyr, guide my hand and strengthen my resolve. In this battle, may I honor you," he offered silently, his thoughts echoing within the vast expanse of his mind like a sacred chant in an age-old temple.

The air around him felt denser, the world around him seeming to hold its breath in the face of his unwavering faith. With the same reverence, he then turned his thoughts towards Odin, thanking the Allfather for his wisdom and his gifts. "Mighty Odin, I thank you for the wisdom you have bestowed upon me. For the gifts you have given. Your favor is my guiding star," he murmured with heartfelt gratitude.
Next, he sent his thanks to Thor, the God of Thunder. "Fierce Thor, your strength inspires my own. I thank you for your gifts, for they have fortified me in my trials."

As he opened his eyes, a renewed sense of purpose illuminated them, his prayer to the gods and his thanks to Odin and Thor strengthening his resolve for the forthcoming battle.
As Knuckles finished his invocation, the sky above responded. A thunderstorm began to coalesce, summoned by the mighty Mjolnir itself. The previously calm azure expanse was now a tumultuous canvas smeared with hues of dark gray and violet. Heavy rain clouds rolled in, their underbellies rumbling with the impending storm, echoing the distant drums of war within their shadows. Bolts of lightning, like serpents of pure energy, carved their paths across the sky, creating a spectacle of raw, untamed power. The air charged with anticipation, carrying the scent of ozone and rain-soaked earth, as the environment resonated with the unmistakable roar of thunder. The gods had heard his prayer and the heavens were preparing for the battle that was about to unfold.

Knuckles fed his mana into the Shattered Mjolnir as he called the Void storm. The sky opened up as lighting cast down in the surrounding area and thunder boomed around them. The drums of thunder were like battle drums in the sky calling a cadence for the battle that neared, with this spell the battle would begin as around Knuckles the terraforming of the void world would take place once more. She had seen this spell and probably knew of the mana-draining effect, but also she would now see how it bolstered his attacks.  With this spell, he also called down lighting into himself as it struck his hammer, and his body was wrapped in an electric field that evened out around him, his body danced with lightning as it increased his Strength, Speed, Consitution, and Endurance.  His muscles would bulk with the power of Thor as if lighting now ran through his veins.

As the lighting developed over his person Knuckles would Transform into his Full Daemon Transformation, Obscura covered his armor and helm, reaching over his hands and consuming his torso. Wings of the Obscura manifested on his back and flapped twice to stretch to their full length.  Knuckles if he had not already had been attacked would await for the Demoness to be ready too,  when she was Knuckles would Lundge forward towards her at 20 m/s closing the gap between them.  If he managed to get into striking range, he would send a jab with his hammer into her left arm with his main hand and follow it with up and uppercut with his off-hand. He was looking to put in some powerful blows to the woman on his first assault.
WC 972
TWC 1478

stats/gear:
Battle info:

#4Lumikki 

An Eletric Blizzard [Lumikki Vs Knuckles/Green] Empty Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:21 pm

Lumikki

" Hush, I was a Daemon meself. I am not so out of touch like the kin of mine in the Abyss that it would be lost on me, the power one such as ye would have. But it will be a joy finally fighting a dark race I know all too well." She leaned forward playfully as a gesture to respond back to his bow. " And I wish ye the same...." She pulled back and observed him for the moment. A warrior like himself was not of the norm, and one who believed in the gods of her lands was one she would respect well enough. When she observed him in his meditations, she took to setting up herself as well. Not yet bothering him until his eyes would once again open.

Lumikki was a Demon, yes, but she was also human once. Even as a Daemon, she was one of honor. Her Uncle also respected the man to fight per the way warriors would carry themselves. So even if it felt like a deviation from her nature, she was no senseless beast so lost in the thirst for carnage that she would overlook her traditions. After all, she was still the heir to the Dwarven clan, and she would act as such. A member of her guild will always get that much from the mischievous Demon.

So as the man did his silent prayers, she would unfurl her four wings once more. And as she rose through the sky, she would look up to the heavens above. Watch as the clouds rush in like the stamped of oxen all eager to answer the Daemon's call. Rolling over to obscure the sky and summon its thunder. The flashes were breathtaking and the crackling surges of lightning were almost terrifying. She was after all a bird now high up in the sky amongst a storm, but this hardly bothered her anymore. She has felt the lightning of Emil and fell to it before. It was a pain she would grow to tolerate like all the others. So all she cared for was enjoying the sight before her. The one granted to her by the opponent below who respected her enough to show his full power.

A smile crept along her face before her laughter would escape her lips. The sudden tempest was exhilarating to her, like one natural disaster meeting another. And when she got her fill, she would finally look back down. Just in time to notice Obscura smothering his frame, granting him a familiar transformation. Lumikki watched him, licking her lips as she could hardly hold back her desire to eat his darkness. She's never tried to consume the magic of a Daemon before. If she played her cards well, maybe she could take bites of his wings. She'd mull it over as she gripped her staff tightly. The Demoness was already far too invested in the battle.

She brought a finger to her neck to pull up her Snow Monarch's Concealment. Finally, she hid away her fangs. The rest of her face was visible, including her glowing eyes full of passion. Before she cast down a few spells of her own, familiar sensations would begin to wash her. Draining her of her power and energy. She threw her head back and laughed. She looked back down on her hand as she processed this sensation once more. " Ye shifted...maybe so should I? The dark of her magic would take hold, shifting her to something more akin to a harpy as she pulled back her staff. With a full swing, a lavender magical circle would flash below where he stood. The air chilled rapidly from around him and sapped his movement. With the next swing of her staff, such a circle would appear once more, this time sapping his strength as her black frost would creep along his body and armor in the form of frost flowers.

And since the Daemon below had blessed her with the glorious sight of lightning, she figured to show him some of her own. She glided in the sky for a moment before twirling a few and pointing her staff below. A magical circle flashed before the tip of her Abyss Spin before black frost energy surged below. Breaking into many branches, frostflowers blooming and cackling in the stray streaks and corners. She would point her staff to him once more and conjure her own storm below. The circle flickered as the air kicked around him. Enshrouding the area with a black blizzard below.

771_1426

Lumikki's Pokedex entry:

Plight of a Raven:

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#5Knuckles Shi 

An Eletric Blizzard [Lumikki Vs Knuckles/Green] Empty Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:05 am

Knuckles Shi

As the clash between Knuckles and Lumikki intensified, the landscape around the Daemon underwent a dramatic transformation. The black blizzard conjured by the Demoness painted the surroundings with an eerie darkness, obscuring visibility and creating an ominous atmosphere. Gusts of icy wind carried with them the whispers of the void, echoing through the tumultuous storm.

Simultaneously, the void terraforming initiated by Knuckles carved deep rifts in the terrain. The very ground seemed to tremble beneath the might of his magic, shifting and contorting as if the very fabric of reality bent to his will. The void-infused alterations manifested in twisted patterns, an arcane dance that mirrored the chaotic nature of the battle.

Above, the lightning storm summoned by Knuckles added an electrifying element to the spectacle. Bolts of lightning zigzagged across the darkened sky, illuminating the void-touched landscape in sporadic bursts of bluish-white brilliance. The thunderous roars echoed like the battle cries of ancient gods, resonating with the intensity of the magical clash below.

In this surreal fusion of void magic, black frost, and celestial lightning, Knuckles stood as a formidable figure, his Obscura-clad form a stark contrast against the tumultuous canvas he had painted. The very essence of the void and the elemental forces at play intertwined, creating a battleground where the boundaries between reality and magic blurred into a chaotic symphony of power and might.

As Knuckles observed Lumikki's transformation into her new form, a primal excitement surged through him. The moment was a tantalizing display of power and beauty that heightened his desires. The subtle shifts in her appearance, the play of magic enveloping her, fueled a fire within him, transforming his initial admiration into an undeniable lust.

The Daemon's eyes, intense and fixated, traced every contour of Lumikki's changing figure. As her features transformed, he found himself captivated by the allure of her newfound form. The fluttering wings, the graceful movements, and the subtle shifts in her energy stirred something deep within him—a hunger that transcended mere curiosity.

The obscura that clung to Knuckles seemed to pulse with a heightened intensity, resonating with the surging emotions within him. The desire to taste Lumikki's magic, to experience the essence of her newfound power, became more than a fleeting thought; it evolved into a primal need that gripped him with an irresistible force.

His breath quickened, and the air around him seemed charged with an electric anticipation. The boundaries between the battlefield and the realm of desire blurred for Knuckles. The taste for Lumikki's magic became intertwined with the thrill of the ongoing battle, creating a heady cocktail of lust and combat that drove him forward with an unbridled determination.

In that moment, the Daemon was consumed by a hunger that went beyond the physical. It was a craving for the essence of the Demoness, a desire to immerse himself in the very core of her power. Lumikki's transformation had not only ignited the flames of battle but had also kindled a fervent yearning within Knuckles—a yearning that threatened to become an uncontrollable inferno.

At last, the battle had begun forcing Knuckles to gather himself properly.  As the Demoness’ magic bellowed out from her hands in rapid succession Knuckles noticed instantly that her power not what he expected.  She had sent several spells his way, two of which used the chilling frost to limit his strength and speed. Black frost covered his body making every effort to move intense. He also could not use his wings to reach her as he had planne due to her ability to fly being better than his. She was quite literally out of reach for him, though he was more than just a Barbaric man who could only strike with his weapons in close range.  

She had cast two other spells that applied damage to his helm, chest and even his weapons. Both hammers took 1xS damage, the frost starting to make outter layers of metal brittle, his chestplate would hold upwell, the armorwas special and reenforced with Norse rituals. Because of this the Armor and Helm both took 1xA in total.

He could see it now, he needed to strike hard and fast, really give it all to her.  If she did not wish to get close, that meant she understood that he was deadly if he could get his hands on her and pound her with his hammer.  It also meant she respected his ability to use his tools properly.  There was more ways he could do that however.  Lifting both the Hammers into the sky, the necklace under his armor would glow blue as the mana stored into it would unleash.

Knuckles would feed the mana into the hammers as each hammer used their respective Tempest's Revenge, each hammer would called down a beam of lighting and each lighting beam would target one arm. His Shattered Mjolnir’s beam going for Lumikki’s main hand, and Mjolnir’s going for her offhand.  This was not all though, Knuckles would flapp his wings in attempt to get as much air as possible, as he did he cocked backed his right arm and threw Mjolnir with all his might knowing the hammer would find the targethe inteded without fail before returning to his hand. Once again this attack would be aimmed for her offhand.  Using the momentium of this throm along with his wings, Knuckles spun about and threw his Shatter Mjolnir too.  Though this throw would be different.  The shards of the hammer came undone and spilt into 8 parts, each homed in for the Demoness’ main hand.

His Obscura pulsed with his will battling against a Demoness, this was so invirgurating. His heart raced, his chest quickly lifted and fell. He had gone through all the stored mana in his necklace, and also had used half on his own mana almost instantly. He was not yet profiecent with the spells attached to his Hammer, though he was getting there.

Stats posting thing

stats/gear:
Battle info:
WC:998
Twc: 2476

#6Lumikki 

An Eletric Blizzard [Lumikki Vs Knuckles/Green] Empty Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:50 am

Lumikki

The thundering storm was a symphony to her ears filling her with a strong desire for destruction. It was not often any made would get to witness the boons of Gods, let alone cross such power in battle. It irked her from the core as she longed to slay the Gods, but she was not so mindless that all were seen as equal targets. Odin and Thor would never find their names on her list, but a Demoness could still dream of fighting them.

And as she was enjoying the show above, the void below was both a familiar presence and one utterly unrecognizable, almost reminiscent to the Abyss and the primordial Darkness Nòtt but with its own madness and chaos. It had the same feeling that resides in her staff, but yet it was so wild and unconfined. Like he was tapping into the void realm itself. It warped the landscape in ways she’s never seen before on Earthland and it filled her with so much hunger….

Lumikki would glance toward the warrior once more, he was obscured by both armor and Obscura. Oh how she would prefer to see his face, she was curious of the emotions coursing through the warrior below. All of her own emotions were threatening to boil over as the presence of so much chaos would become entoxicating.

The Demoness would throw her head back and let out a blood curdling screech. She was eager to see how much she could cut into him with her own magic, but the Daemon was working as fast as he could. Thunder surged for him before seeking her, along with the weapons he used to command them. It was somewhat similar to the fight he had with her Uncle. The segments were bringing to break off to find her. Dotted lines would appear connect toward her, telling the Demoness just where his attack would plan to hit. He wants to take the use of me hands? What a clever way to render me useless I suppose… Lumikki would think to herself as she prepared her move.

She let out a cheeky laugh, ” Yer patrons were kind enough to grant ye passage…” One of her talons would reach into the dark right beside her. The Daemon’s attacks were nearing quick, but the Demoness would not yet budge. She made a veil from the shadows within her grasp, tossing it into the air just above her.” But the skies are mine, and I will not be caught so easily. Not yet Daemon…” As the veil began to settle, it would be as though she faded away. Before she could disappear from sight completely, one of his many blows would threaten to connect. The last thing the Daemon could see from below was the Demoness breaking into an unkindess ravens the moment his attack connected. Until even the birds were no longer visible. The ravens would all dip toward him, brushing pass his in flight as her cheeky gesture so they he could feel her as she flew away. Many of her birds chuckling as they darted toward the new location. Fixing back together in a spot somewhere be hind him. The ravens would resemble in form twenty-five meters away, and she watched him closely for his next move in silence.

552_1978

Lumikki's Pokedex entry:

Plight of a Raven:

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#7Knuckles Shi 

An Eletric Blizzard [Lumikki Vs Knuckles/Green] Empty Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:41 pm

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles watched and listened as the storm responded to his emotional state, a rapid striking of lighting from his spells beckoning to his call, this was it. Knowingly he watched ready to watch the tide of the fight change in his favor, a mage was going to be useless if she could not move her arms. As she spoke he wore a grin, she might have seen the throw before but there was no way she was going to avoid his lightning, it was always going to strike true. Then she vanished, but not before she turned into an unkindness of ravens. His mind was aloof with what just happened, how could this be? His lighting never missed, what power could she have that he was so clueless about what just happened? He had never encountered someone going invisible before nevertheless turning into ravens or any animal. Sure he knew of werewolves, and yes even he could transform but to do that, no he had not see it. His face dropped the grin as his face became pale with fear, it was a good thing he wore this clown helmet because defeat was written all over his face. Then he felt it, the chilling winds blow past him. Instincts took over as he crossed his arms in front of him trying to block any attack that he could not see, but at last nothing came. Panic flooded his mind, his heart raced now as adrenaline pumped into him. He had to move, now!

Flapping his wings violently he hovered from the ground and turned around as he held each hand out, coming to his call his hammers found themselves back in his hands, though he could feel the effects of the black frost that covered him from head to toe. It spread further along his armor, helm, and hammers. His legs, arms and wings stiffening further as the frost piled onto him. The clarity from his gods was starting to break as within the walls of his mind the voice he dreaded showed up.

"Knuckles my dear boy, what did you think was going to happen? Hmm. You thought oh I'll worship these guys who may or may not led you to the weapons you have. You did not even know what that hammer was when you found it! HAAHAHA, what a helpless man. Have you forgotten who gave you the power to even get to those hammers? Who has guided you down this journey of power? Stop fighting me Knuckles, give yourself to me fully and I will help you best this Demon woman. She is not ancient like I am, she cannot offer you the power I can, she can not do for you as I can, nor can those Warrior brutes from another realm. It is only I Knuckles. Give yourself to me." the voice trailed off in a whisper.

Why did he always have to show up when things were looking frail, dammit all Knuckles thought. With a daemonic roar Knuckles howled out in the blizzard-lighting storm. He did not know where exactly this Demoness had gone, but he would find her. His gear was breaking, his hammers cracking, his resolve shattering. Perhaps the demon in his mind was right, perhaps that is what Lumikki had done to her patron if she had one. He had no clue to her story, none of that mattered though. They were not the same. He had made a deal, and this was what it took so be it.

Knuckles' obscure would glow as his intent would pulse outwards, the lightning that channeled through him growing more matching the pace of the storm above.

stats/gear:
Battle info:

#8Lumikki 

An Eletric Blizzard [Lumikki Vs Knuckles/Green] Empty Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:21 am

Lumikki

” Kukuku…” The Demoness would continue to giggle as she circled her helpless prey. She was at the edge of her range, as she darted around in circles observing her target. Beyond the man clearly looking around to catch sight of her, she would not be privy to his emotions or thoughts. His infernal mask made sure of that, but it shouldn’t last for that much longer. In time she would whither all that got in her way, all that would protect him from her, all that would keep the Demoness out……

Lumikki licked her lips as she longed to sink her fangs and talons into his Obscura wings. Though she wasn’t sure how long those wings would even hold if she kept him within her storm. Still the Demoness would find pleasure in this alone.

As she flew around in her rotations, Lumikki would begin to being to dance in the air. As she caught the currents with her wings, she would spin as if she was executing an unseen performance, twirling her staff at the peaks of her momentum and swinging it at the depths of her movements. With each halt of her staff, she would pour enough mana into the regalia to spill over into her spells. Creating lavender magical circles to denote her casting as she continued her movements.

A large magical circle flashed beneath the Daemon. It was his warning of the blizzard soon to come once more. And as the winds began to pick up around him, in a fridge rotation of dark and frost, Lumikki moved to the next phase of her dance. Bringing the staff over her shoulder to begin her charge, a vast amount of magical circles would flash behind her. While the lightning would crackle and bloom to resemble the frustration of her opponent, the flashing light of the branching beams would cast dark shadows along the field. The edges of the shadows would blue first before warping and pulling toward her magic circles. Rotating and merging with the cold frost hanging in the air to manifest her dark frost arsenal. Many weapons of great would be rapidly creating before Knuckles’ eyes. The Spell cleaver that would after be held within Brone’s hand for one, the Gal Bog Yuurei heaves into the air for another. The weapons that would make history and cast down Gods and monsters alike in stories would be recreated to perfection. Down to ever loving Detail as an act of devotion from the Demoness who would consume and crave stories of old and myth. Seeking every tale from every country that she could find. Burning them all to mind down to the most intricate of details.

Notably Mjoinir Would also manifest within her arsenal. Her mutual respect for the weapons he held in hand a the importance they would bear back home. Its shattered variation would not appear though as it was a newer concept for the Demon to take in. Not quite understanding just what it is nor what it would mean in comparison to the one she only previously knew from stories old.

It did not take long for the weapons to be forged in her magic, and with one swing forward, they would shot down like raining stars toward the man below her. His movement visibly stunted by the thickening rime of frost and snow. The tendrils and vines of her magic would wrap around him as the flowers she embedded into his armor would continue to sap his strength.

Lumikki savored the spectacle for everything it was worth, as she usually did when she got to play. The lightnings light bouncing off her dark snow and black ice was magnificent. The colors would break every which way and the Demoness would return to her little dance under her makeshift Northern lights, as she enjoyed the moment in pure glee.

A harsh crackle of lightning would surge just behind her, it filled her with the hunger to destroy. As she twirled in her dance around Knuckles, she would try to return that sensation to the warrior below. Swinging her staff once more to mimic the storm happening all around her. A magical circle would flash before black lightning would surge. A spell made entirely from the raw energy of dark and frost but sent out surging in a boisterous way like lightning in a storm. It would break and breach off to hit below in many places, while frost flowers would bloom and wither in its dissipating fringes.

The Demoness would continue to dance as she rotated around the Daemon below.

768_2746

Lumikki's Pokedex entry:

Plight of a Raven:

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#9Knuckles Shi 

An Eletric Blizzard [Lumikki Vs Knuckles/Green] Empty Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:18 pm

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles, caught in Lumikki's chilling grasp, could do nothing but endure the onslaught of frost and lightning. The once indomitable warrior was reduced to a mere spectacle under her magical onslaught. Each bolt of black lightning sent tremors of agony through his body, while the frost flowers bloomed, sapping his strength and vitality at an alarming rate. His armor, once his sanctuary, was now his prison, encased in the icy vines of Lumikki's magic. The radiant Northern lights overhead were a stark contrast to the grim reality unfolding below. Eventually, Knuckles, the mighty Daemon, succumbed to the relentless assault.

Knuckles' mental state was a tumultuous storm, mirroring the chaos that surrounded him. The indomitable warrior now found himself grappling with a sense of helplessness that was as familiar as it was terrifying. Each flashing bolt of lightning was not merely a physical assault, but a psychological one, further eroding his resolve. The biting cold of the frost flowers was an unrelenting reminder of his grim predicament. His once unshakeable confidence was now being replaced with a creeping doubt. As the icy grip of Lumikki's magic tightened around him, he could feel his fighting spirit - his very essence - being slowly extinguished. This was not a state the mighty Daemon was accustomed to, and it forced him to confront a reality he had never anticipated.

With every passing second, the inevitability of defeat descended heavily on Knuckles. No longer could he muster the strength to fight back against the ceaseless surge of frost and lightning. His will, once as unyielding as the hardest diamond, wavered in the face of Lumikki's relentless onslaught. Under the uncaring gaze of the Northern Lights, he finally let his arms drop to his sides, his weapons clattering against the icy ground. With a last, resigned sigh, Knuckles, the mighty Daemon, fell to his knees, surrendering himself to Lumikki's power. His eyes, usually ablaze with defiance, held only acceptance of his defeat. The once invincible warrior had fallen, his spirit extinguished by the numbing cold and the relentless lightning. In the icy wilderness, under the multicolored lights dancing in the sky, Knuckles had surrendered.

As if in response to Knuckles' surrender, the storm began to abate. The thunderous cracks of lightning softened, becoming distant echoes that slowly faded into the oppressive silence. The mighty gales that once tore at everything in their path dwindled to mere whispers, brushing against the frost flowers with an almost apologetic gentleness. The relentless onslaught of the icy sleet ceased, replaced by gentle flurries that danced in the air before settling lightly on the snow-covered ground. The Northern Lights, once a cold, uncaring spectator, began to dim, their vibrant colors dissolving into softer hues, casting a melancholic glow over the defeated warrior. As the storm slowly dwindled to a close, so too did the harshness of Lumikki's magic, leaving behind a chilling stillness that echoed the fallen warrior's surrender.

"I forfeit, it is clear that I am out of my league on this one."

WC: 3591

#10Lumikki 

An Eletric Blizzard [Lumikki Vs Knuckles/Green] Empty Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:34 pm

Lumikki

Her raging storm would press on as the Demoness let out an onslaught of her magic. She danced amid the clashing frigid and electrically charged gales, lost in the moment of beautiful chaos. But when she glanced down at her opponent, he was hardly as immersed in the duet as she was.

It hardly dimmed her desire to tear into him further, but it would be pointless to go on. The man was new among him, there was no need to make bad blood with him now. At least not quite yet.

With a deep sigh the Lumikki would pull back her magic, the frost and dark she released was now waning in the wind. Her beautiful flowers would wilt along his armor, her vines would fall away, and the lights that shimmered as they danced within the skies would begin to fall idle.

She bit into her lip from her frustrations, causing indigo blood to trickle down her chin. Her hunger was not sated but his words would snap her out of the remnants of her frenzy.

Lumikki descended from the skies as her Moonlit Veil began falling away and her likeness could be seen by the Daemon again from below. Her feathered form would peel away like shadow turning into smoke. She settled for her human appearance by the time she touched the floor once more. She pulled down her mask as she walked toward him and tucked her staff away, back into her void.

" Ye fought gloriously, warrior. There was a moment when I was uncertain of who would be the victor. But I'm happy to be the one standing." She leaned forward into him playfully, studying what she could from the defeated warrior and drinking in his dismay. A cheeky smile planted on her face. As much as she wanted to be more welcoming, victories did not come often to her, and she could not hold back her tendencies. But she would not be solely cruel to the Daemon before her, he was one of the Dawn now and so there was compassion within her for him still.

Lumikki would reach out to Knuckles, placing her hand along his back. She willed her magic to work once more, growing more flowers that would creep through the armor until they touched his skin. They would bloom and wilt over and over in quick succession as her frost would heal his wounds.

Lumikki pulled away, " Thanks for the fight love, may we meet again..." She began to walk back to the dorms before opening her wings and flying away.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum