Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Water Spirit Slayer 2.4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Salem E. 

Water Spirit Slayer 2.4 Empty Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:51 pm

Salem E.

Name:  Mist Shackle
Mana Cost: 500
Requirements: Spirit Slayer: Water
Type: Supplementary/Single Target Bind
Element: Water/Nature
Range: Self
Cooldown: 4 Posts
Duration: Sustain
Effect: The user points a finger at their target creating a magic circle in the process. A .25 meter diameter beam will shoot forward from their finger towards their target, upon touching them, they will receive an A-Rank binding effect, wrapping their body except for their head, inside of a water like mist, preventing them from moving. The user must continue to sustain this spell for the debuff effect to be maintained.

Name: Surf Staff
Mana Cost: 200
Type: Supplementary/Flying
Range: 20 meters
Effect: The user grips his staff tightly, a magic staff circle forms on his staff. A thin transparent sheet of water vapor wraps around parts of the staff. The user can then sit on the staff to fly, or move the staff around their body with relative ease, performing one hand staff movements. The staff can be controlled with small gestures. The flight speed for the staff is based on the user's speed when he is flying. When he is flying, his height is capped at the rank of this spell.

Name: Veil
Type: Defensive/Wall
Range: 20 meters
Effect: The user waves his hand at the ground, a magic circle will appear from the location and at the user’s hand before a wall of water 8 meters in height, 1 cm in width, 10 meters in length grows in mass at the focal point after the equivalent time to travel from the user to the location has passed.This wall has 1xS-Rank Durability. The user must continue to sustain this spell for the effect to be maintained.

Name: Accessory
Type: Body Defensive
Range: 20 Meters
Effect: The user points using a minimum of two fingers downwards then up, the spell creating a magic circle beneath them, they can then apply the spell by touching a target covering them in a defensive spell with 1x S-Rank durability. The cover can be applied to the user or to others, and can be manipulated by the caster for what it covers when first casting the spell. I.e whether it covers certain body parts, or certain pieces of equipment. The cover itself is transparent, creating no glare in the sunlight nor capable of impairing the vision, movement, or other function of the recipient.  The user must continue to sustain this spell for the effect to be maintained. If applied to someone else the person must remain in range of the caster.

#2Elvhen 

Water Spirit Slayer 2.4 Empty Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:34 am

Elvhen

These Spells are approved to Train

#3Salem E. 

Water Spirit Slayer 2.4 Empty Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:22 pm

Salem E.

Mist shackled needs a slight edit. It needs a range since it is not touched based and the bind effect should be S.

I have trained all these spells as shown here.

Oh~ My int with my gear comes out to 760. My spell word training was dropped by 70%.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum