Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Homecoming pt 1.1 (Open to Knux and 1 other PD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Azure Fenic 

Homecoming pt 1.1 (Open to Knux and 1 other PD) Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:27 pm

Azure Fenic

While not even 15 minutes back in his bed the nagging feeling that something important was being forgoten about in this somewhat relaxed moment Azure had found themself in If I ignore it then i'll hate myself late but I don't wanna move as well, they thought turning ever so slightly to see the window that was cracked just enough to let in a small brezze ever so often. Even though every part of his body was screaming in pain the faint sounds of birds chirpping could be heard just a few doors down with a sent of something baking just one floor below.

After mulling over the options before them the infomrant has decied to solve the current issue in hopes that it was merly something trival and didn't need too much brain power. Without much effort they changed into an oversized shirt, a pair of cargo shorts, and some slip on slippers as they were the cloest things next to them besides what they wore back to the guild. Part of them felt as though this task was going to lead to a much more physical demanding interaction than a brain powered one.  Everyone looked at the summoner with confused and weird expressions that their half tired mind couldn't really understand at the moment.

'Oh dear your really should be resting right now' Ignis and Cygnus told him as they as they watched from throw his eyes though normally a rebuttla would come right after this nothing but grunts of a man that was half a sleep. "Why can't we have uuuh LIFTS! All this walking sucks.." the chatter that did manage to make it into his ears all had to do with someone from another guild making a mess.

{Sheet / Magic}
Homecoming pt 1.1 (Open to Knux and 1 other PD) Code-geass-icon
Stellan: #cc0000   Caelese:#0066cc
Fiorian: #9933cc

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum