Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff Applications: November [Developers Only!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Venus Rosé 

Staff Applications: November [Developers Only!] Empty Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:52 am

Venus Rosé

Hello,

We are in need of a few developers. Should you be interested in a staff position, please fill in the template below and post it in this topic.

Code:
[b]Age:[/b] Real age, of course.

[b]Activity:[/b] How active are you really?

[b]Discord:[/b] Who are you on Discord? Discord is our primary form of communication.

[b]Reason:[/b] What motivates you to join staff?

[b]Skills:[/b] Please detail what you can do for FTRP.

[b]Experience:[/b] Do you have any other forum experiences in similar roles?

[b]Timezone:[/b] Self-explanatory.

#2Guest 

Staff Applications: November [Developers Only!] Empty Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:42 am

Activity: Active enough to be helping any members, advertise, anticipate balancing, and know all regulations.

Discord: Vice

Reason: All sorts of unique plans are being made in development, and I'd rather the remaining admins being able to enjoy RPing FULLY. Rather than pointing out inconsistencies that new members keep asking about, I'd rather just work them out privately to save time.

Skills: I view balancing and development as causes or effects for everyone's interest. I've got no interest in making custom items or rules invested only to myself.

Experience: I've volunteered for many sites, with different people, and similar systems. For the older people than me, and for the younger people, I've just stuck to what happens in the RP. Little over a decade of RPing in every staff position, and in every site management, at every age.

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum