Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sorry, couldn't knock since I entered through the window [Skald]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ryuko 

Sorry, couldn't knock since I entered through the window [Skald] Empty Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:43 pm

Ryuko

Work, it never ended... Although she had made quite some progress into her ambitions, the order was still far from the group she aspired for it to be, and as a result she had taken interest in a select few individuals. Among these was one individual by the name of Skald, who would soon discover that earning the interest of the Dragon Knight came with some... side-effects.

On a particular day while they were at their abode in Oak a small black creature, quite similar to a raven perched down on their window, yet a closer glimpse revealed the creature in question was not a raven, for ravens had no scales of dragons underneath their feathers and certainly not the eyes of a wyvern. The creature gazed up through the window and upon confirming Skald's presence... melted?

Yes, the creature melted away into a shadowy goop and trailed away along the surface while the air in his abode started to twist and distort into a shape quite reminiscent of the gates people came to dub void caverns, but from this came no monster.

No, instead the tall blond-haired dragon knight entered the abode, her gaze shifting around for a moment as she smiled. "Ah, it seems you were indeed home~ Forgive me for not using the door Skald~ I'd say the denizen of Oak might be a bit too flustered to see a gate appear in their fair city, and the last thing I'd want is for some hapless fool to jump in and find himself stranded in Pergrande~"

A confident smile lingered on her lips, as if she expected her presence was not intruding into his privacy in the slightest. Shifting her gaze slightly upwards she hummed softly. "Seems I arrived at a good time~ If you had company I might feel a bit... annoyed at having to wait~"

#2Skald 

Sorry, couldn't knock since I entered through the window [Skald] Empty Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:20 am

Skald
Much of his time spent in oak was either running his cart business, entertaining quite possibly one of the most pleasing women he had ever met, figuring out routes for travel between cities and… at the moment? He was trying to write something fairly private for himself; more for himself since there was no one that he could give the letter to. An ear flicked as he heard something perch on his windowsill; his piercing blue eyes swept across to stare at the strange small black creature.

About the size of a raven, black as could be and… It had scales, eyes that reminded him of a lizard and eventually it just melted. As though confirming something to someone somewhere else. His hand flew to his sword that sat next to the desk and with the gate coming forth he’d hold his blade in front of him. He had heard of people getting yanked from their realms before but… this was definitely different. He had heard of the void caverns housing monsters but what greeted him wasn’t a monster at all. It was a fair warrior with blond hair.

A slight click of his fangs against one another and the blade would be placed at his desk. He was in no danger, if he was the individual would have immediately attacked him. Not to mention… He knew the name, not the allegiance or the skills or even the strength of the person in front of him. But given that they just warped in through a creature he had reason to speculate he was horribly outclassed.

And what do I owe the pleasure of your company today Ryuko? My company that I keep is… busy at the moment. So you need not worry.

He’d fold his arms across his chest, inspecting the person in front of him. There was no doubt in his mind. If they fought he’d lose, but there was an itch somewhere in the back of his head that told him that it would be a fun one.

I would say you’re not giving the people of oak enough credit as many are survivors but… for one to survive there must be others that don’t.

There was a shake of his head and he’d eventually rest against his desk again. His lightning danced across the paper on it and incinerated it with a current immediately. It was a private letter he didn’t feel like sharing. The current wouldn’t even be enough to harm anyone unless you were a piece of paper on a desk anyways.

#3Ryuko 

Sorry, couldn't knock since I entered through the window [Skald] Empty Fri May 03, 2024 6:26 pm

Ryuko

A brief smile lingered on the dragon girl's lips. "I see~ I came here today for a ... let's call it a business proposal~" A soft hum followed as she brought a hand to her chin, sensing the lingering presence of her kin's magic in the air which brought her lips to curve up again.

"Now~ Now~ Skald~ It is quite inappropriate to write a letter when you are receiving me. I might be a Monarch of my kin, but I am still a lady~"

A playful wink followed as she teasingly remarked about the letter he was writing, yet soon her gaze turned toward the window. "Can we sit somewhere? It might make the conversation a bit more relaxing~ After all, just like I tend to be a wonderful host, I do hope to be a proper guest today."

As Skald remarked about the people of Oak she hummed in agreement. "Some among Oak's denizen are quite... special~ It is through one of them I actually came to seek you out. Took quite an interest in your trackrecord. They say you have a sharp nose for business and information, a presence that goes around but never truly takes the spotlight. Someone who can endear themselves to others, yet never seems to aim to take the glory themselves. I could use someone of such a caliber. I'm sure you heard the rumors of the changes unfolding in Pergrande?"

Her gaze shifted back to Skald, a harmless smile on her lips. "Nay, there is no doubt in my mind you are one who would have long heard the tales and rumors. Which is part of why I came to seek you out. I am searching for individuals, in particular these who have ambitions and a drive that could allow them to leave their mark upon the world."

A slight nod of her head followed toward the letter he had been writing. "Just like that~ While I can grant plenty, I need someone that is... able to be closer to them. A companion they can confine in, an ally to trust, a comrade to share dreams with, perhaps even a partner to indulge their passions with~ Someone whose presence can motivate and encourage them when I am absent. Simply said I desire for you to be the pillar that connects the forces I plan to recruit."

A soft pause followed as she brought a hand to her chin and pondered for a moment. "Although there are plenty of things I could offer thee in return, it depends on what you want. One might want power, another wealth~ one might want to indulge in a night of wonders and pleasure, but I feel my disinterest in men when it comes in that regard might make it feel a bit ingenuine and less passionate than you'd hope~"

A teasing wink followed as she seemingly had an idea of sorts. "Oh~ perhaps I know of something to give in return~ A chance to experience a Monarch's power first-hand~ Not right now of course, I don't want miss Phantom to knock on my doorstep cause our little playfight torched most of their precious city."

A little quip as she took a step toward Skald. "So tell me Skald~ Are you interested to hear more?"

#4Skald 

Sorry, couldn't knock since I entered through the window [Skald] Empty Sat May 04, 2024 6:18 pm

Skald
A business proposal?

His tone was guarded and he’d eye the dragonkin for a few long moments; the fact that they sought him out already put him on the defensive edge. There were a great many powers moving through the world and here was one here for him? That didn’t bode all too well. Maybe staying in oak wasn’t the best idea even if it had led to him meeting some fantastic people. He’d let out a soft cough at the mention of the letter.

It’s nothing you need to worry about.

At the teasing and wink he’d blink somewhat; the kitsune wasn’t really… sure what he should say to that though. Rubbing his neck and nodding at the request for seats. There was a kitchen portion to this cozy inn room he had rented; practically living a life of luxury without having to worry about the various problems of running a home. He’d lead his guest to the table there, offering her one of the few chairs near the table before grabbing drinks. Figuring that she wouldn’t mind the thought; wine? Mead? Whatever her poison was he probably had it. He’d take a seat himself after fussing with that.

I don’t have a proper living room unfortunately so the kitchen will have to do. Means the foods close at least. I can imagine that you are; you did catch me at an odd time I admit.

Skald paid close attention as she spoke; aside from the oak denizens that he had spoken of… She had taken an interest in his track record? The kitsune took a sip of his drink; she listed off quite a few things that were very true. Business, information, staying in the shadows while helping those in the spotlight. She had quite an amount of information on him; something that didn’t bother him too much but he felt like he wasn’t the most well known individual. Then again he was beyond what his kind usually was like. Furrowing his brows slightly at the question she posed at the end he’d give a small nod. She was right to think that about him.

You certainly are building me up as someone to have their ear to the ground and their approach mindful. You’re certainly correct in that regard I suppose. I never really saw a good reason to take the spotlight or the glory, that’s a good way of getting yourself killed. Or worse. And yes I’ve heard the rumours and have sparse information regarding it for the moment.

That led into why she was here, why she sought him out. Searching for individuals that had drive and ambitions to leave their marks on the world. He’d set an elbow on the table and set his head in his hand. The other was holding his drink and he’d stare quietly at Ryuko. She wanted someone that could be close to the people that she was trying to pick up; in one way or another. She wanted him to motivate them? The kitsune took a moment at this and then took a drink. A pillar. This would be the second time someone would be trusting him for something like this; though with sleeping calamity it was more on a business aspect rather…

That’s quite a lot of trust you’re putting in me right from the get go.

His tone once again was cautious and he seemed to be indicating that she should be cautious and perhaps maybe a little less open regarding these things but… Given what she was trying to do he understood the openness. His ears would flick a few times and if she wanted he’d pour her a drink again. In which she asked what he might want, power? Wealth? Passion and pleasure? The kitsune blinked as he realized that she was offering a night with her but… If she wasn’t interested in men he saw no reason to push the issue. Shaking his head.

Far be it for me to force something like that, if the fairer folk is your fancy then let that be your fancy. I don’t mind either sort myself but I’d be loathe to force the topic on others.

He appreciated the honesty and he thought it over, if the rumours and information that he did have were true… the connections of a country, the coffers that they offered and the armies they may have would be well used in his hands even in small amounts. He’d cock his head to one side as they then offered… a chance to experience her power? He was curious regarding it sure, but this was hardly the time for it.

As interesting as that is, I agree. I wouldn’t want the phantom lords to come here to find a part of their city in shambles.

With her moving closer to him the kitsune blinked; was he interested in hearing more? There was more she wanted to tell him? The kitsune drummed his fingers on the table and after a few long moments would bob his head while he took a drink.

I am interested. But I would say that take these things in moderation. If there is more that you wish to share and if they are… more of sensitive instances may I suggest that we move elsewhere that’s likely not to have as many ears? Thin walls and thinner pockets breeds loose tongues.

#5Ryuko 

Sorry, couldn't knock since I entered through the window [Skald] Empty Sun May 05, 2024 8:18 am

Ryuko

She smiled softly, whispering a word of gratitude at being offered a drink, and while she was enjoying a sample of it Skald's words soon caused the smile to follow up into a chuckle. "Well~ You do come recommended by a credible source all things considered. And yet~" She pondered for a moment as she thought a bit more on his advice. "When you're like me you will find trust easy to give, but woe be the one to prove that trust to be unfounded."

Yet Skald's suggestion was not a bad one, making her shift her gaze for a moment. "Although I can promise you that these walls currently hold no ears to overhear with, I do agree that a change in scenery could do us good. Not to discredit the coziness of your abode~"

She raised a hand sideways, a light tear in the fabric of reality following as she hummed softly. "Let us go for a more spacious place to continue, shall we? Don't worry, should you desire it I will return you right here after our discussions are over, this portal simply leads back to the place I call home."

As she stated these words she stepped inside the gateway, and should Skald pursue her he would find that as the path closed behind him they were suddenly in a spacious chamber, quite akin to a throne room. While at the front there was a pure white round table with four stylish looking seats surrounding it, at the center of the room was a majestic throne, while further at the back there was something akin to a crossing of a living room and a bedroom, although the furniture, just like the bed was of the highest quality.

As she took a seat on the throne she waved a hand lightly, causing the air in front of the throne to shift and distort and soon reveal what appeared to be a comfortable sofa.

"Ah right~ I mentioned I prefer the fairer folk but... well, I'd be loathe to keep my guest not entertained~"

As she waved a hand the shadow of the dragon girl seemed to shift and distort, three females appearing from within. One was a elf, the other a dark elf and the last a tanned beastkin, a female with feline features.

"Nyah~ You finally summoned us Monarch!" The catgirl exclaimed happily upon which the elf saw Skald and smiled as she walked over to him and took a seat beside her. "Can you imagine the cruelty Skald-sama? Despite being able to call upon us at any time she prefers to play with her wife, and that despite her being a half-elf! I'd expect at least one of us would be able to provoke a more passionate response from her~"

To which the dark elf merely sighed in amusement as she took a seat at Skald's other side, gently brushing one of his tails. "And after her little adventure in Oak with that vixen of the night we'd expect our time to have finally come, not that I'm against the idea of getting to know such an esteemed guest more."

But the catgirl was more interested in taking a seat on Ryuko's lap with an almost childish innocence to which the Monarch hummed softly. "I called you three here to entertain Skald, but I didn't summon jesters... either way, welcome to my personal dimension Skald. A space made as a reflection of a particular space in the Order's headquarters."

She watched in amusement as the elves were seemingly quite interested in the softness of Skald's tails, snuggling closer. "Surprised? As the successor to the Monarch of Dragons I possess quite an affinity in calling upon these that served Bahamut, although now they are as much my personal forces as they are the army of the Order."

The catgirl hummed softly at these words. "Although we are merely reflections of what once existed, we are made manifest by the Monarch's power. So the boobs pressing against you are quite real-"

But before she could finish Ryuko lightly karate-chopped the catgirl on the back of her head.

"But you wondered earlier why I placed my trust in you? At one side it is because I been following your activities for a while, but as I mentioned before, your presence comes recommended to me by a fellow member of my group."

#6Skald 

Sorry, couldn't knock since I entered through the window [Skald] Empty Mon May 06, 2024 9:57 pm

Skald
There was caution in his eyes as she talked about a credible source; there were many people he had dealt with in the past and any number of them would be able to speak on his behalf. He had to wonder however which one it would be; he couldn’t think of any of the northerners being able to do that at the moment given that paradise dawn still was clamping down on things up there even after… some interesting changes in their structure. His piercing blue eyes kept on the woman as she explained that her trust was easy to give but… wrath would follow suit if someone took it for granted.

A wise way of handling it, giving people benefit of the doubt till they prove you wrong. That isn’t without it’s… caveats however. I would recommend watching your back more than watching your front if you take that approach. There are snakes everywhere Ryuko.

He crossed his arms and hummed thoughtfully. She took his suggestion to heart, he had a thought that they could retire elsewhere but it seemed like she had something in mind. His ears perked and his form adjusted slightly as a tear in reality came into being. He seemed a tad startled, how did she… He’d shake his head slightly; there were many powers that could do that. One of which he was well aware of but that being had vanished after a few last hurras. Did she had ties to the void further still? Or was this a different power? He’d follow after her, drink in hand. Hell he kept the whole bottle with him.

A smart way of being able to travel is not to leave any traces, explains how you’re able to get around so quickly and where you came from in the first place. A spell or innate ability perhaps?

A finger rubbed at his chin and he inspected the area that they were in before finding himself in a throne room of sorts. Stylish locales, a way to make people comfortable and if he had to guess a way to entertain guests both professionally or not. His eyes locked to the couch and after she took a seat so did he. Though his tails took up a good chunk of it and he’d keep his drink close.

Home… if I had to guess we’re in pergrande.

It wasn’t just the fact she spoke of it, he noted that this place also seemed way different in terms of construction to anywhere in fiore. Different cultures bred different building styles, iceberg was simple if not a bit grandiose while if you went to desertio they also would make sure that your need to quell heat was taken care of.

Eh? Entertained-

His question was very quickly pushed aside and he’d blink as three females appeared from the dragonkin. An elf, dark elf and a beastkin. Feline in nature. The catgirl seemed excitable compared to the elves seemed to take an interest in his tails. Something he was used to; some of them twitching or simply laying there while they fussed over them. His attention didn’t deviate too much from the matter at hand and he’d curiously look over the three.

Ah… didn’t realize you could fuss with dimensions or summon other individuals. A fascinating set of abilities. Ladies.

He adjusted slightly and curiously looked between the three before eventually settling his eyes back onto the monarch. So these were those that served bahamut but now served ryuko by extension. Personal forces of some kind. He’d close his eyes slightly and mull over the extent of what that meant in terms of abilities.

A little. I’ve never heard of abilities like this. I’ve heard of people being able to do a lot with being a summoner or some… better known as dimensional travelers. But never together and never this strong.

The catgirl earned a soft sigh and small shake of his head; he’d eye the two elves after a moment. So they were reflections of people that served bahamut and he had to wonder… did that mean?

I suppose if I agree to work with you in some semblance then I’d end up eventually being a reflection that you’d be able to summon at some point too?

He felt the answer also came with the caveat of needing to be dead. Hearing that she had been following his activities for a while made the kitsune a little nervous and the fact that there was a sort of flippant air here made the tone strange for him. Not so much by the monarch but by the presence of the others nearest him. Distractingly so; he’d rub at his chin thoughtfully and his brows furrowed. Ears twitched and one of his tails seemed to be agitated as he thought things over.

A fellow member of your group knows me? You might as well tell me their name. I appreciate the level of trust you have in me; I’ll extend the same courtesy.

He’d set the bottle down and ponder some things for a moment before speaking again, his eyes locking onto the monarch. If she was to be a leader and if she was to be dealing with so much he’d have to warn her.

For instances like this and even in recruitment I recommend to you to have caution even in events of trust like this. If I had been stronger or more cunning I could have poisoned you with the wine or cast some magic to attack you outright if I bore you ill will. Sending servants or other representatives would be a better choice rather than coming yourself. But I understand that you need to present yourself to someone or someones that you entertain as being core members.

His hands folded in front of him and his tails would gently push against the elves in a somewhat playful manner. He had relaxed a little bit but the professional matter that he conducted himself was going to be a little problematic if they wanted to go further than that… Unless ryuko had other ideas.

So tell me. You said you wanted me to be a pillar. But you didn’t tell me of what.

#7Ryuko 

Sorry, couldn't knock since I entered through the window [Skald] Empty Mon May 06, 2024 10:23 pm

Ryuko

Ryuko's lips curved up into a sheepish grin at Skald's words. "Close, although this place is modelled after my keep in Pergrande, we are actually in a replica of it within my personal dimension." She took another sip of the wine, yet hearing his question earned a soft chuckle from her. "Not exactly, only these who sworn themselves to Bahamut can be called upon by the Monarch, not to mention I'd much rather have you among the living~"

A little wink followed while she watched the elf nuzzle closer to Skald's side, yet upon hearing his advice and inquiry about who she had mentioned soon earned a glint of amusement in Ryuko's gaze. "A fair assessment, which is why in the future I will be leaving such matters to another like yourself. Although I do wish to make some personal effort in recruiting these I consider them important."

She shifted her glass slightly, her lips curving into a smirk. "True, poison is a lethal approach, yet do you think you could conceal enough to slay a dragon?" A light shake of her head followed. "And while I entertain the thought of someone bold enough to attack me outright, it would end quite poorly for them. Maids aren't the only things hiding in my shadows~"

As she stated these words she shifted her stance a little, leaning back into the chair. "It was Coventina, my informants mentioned you know her 'quite well'." A soft chuckle followed after which she gestured toward the marble round table behind him. "The Dragonborn, an elite group within my organization who will be granted more freedom and priveledges than you'd find in other guilds. Aside from becoming more... involved and privy to my personal goals and ambitions, I will also be far more generous to them when it comes to gifts of power, or spoils of conquest~"

A soft hum as she closed her eyes. "But even then, a leader is meant to lead, to inspire these that follow them, so that they aspire to be like their leader is... and aspire to become even greater. In that regard I want someone that is willing to support them as an equal. After all, there is a certain... comfort in knowing you're not dealing with someone who could end your existence with a snap of her fingers if she gets displeased."

Chuckly for a moment she closed her eyes and smiled briefly. "That is what I need Skald, you'd be not just my eyes and ears outside the order, but also inside. Someone they can rely on and trust, well... at least one of them will find it easier than the other~" As she rose from her throne she turned her gaze toward the window, her gaze cast out onto the replica of her domain. "It is simple really, if I am to unite Pergrande as part of my goals, I need a united order as well. And there is a certain charm to your professionalism, it makes me feel like I can entrust such a delicate matter to."

She smiled, her gaze shifting as she leaned down to Skald. "Besides, as much as this is a matter of trust, it is also a matter of tolerance~ As long as I can trust you? I will see you amply compensated~ But if my trust is broken? You'll be made an example of~"

Her smile turned into a grin as she leaned back and sat down on her throne. "Perhaps it is overconfidence aye, we dragons are proud, but unlike these who remain I am not content to hide in the shadows or sulk in caves. And this is what brought me here, and what has led me to seek you out, to bring birth to a new order, one that at some point will bring the Age of Dragons back~"

#8Skald 

Sorry, couldn't knock since I entered through the window [Skald] Empty Tue May 07, 2024 2:42 pm

Skald
Fascinating. I’ve never met someone with a personal dimension before, access to the void or the pocket realms in those handy rings are more common than not nowadays.

He looked somewhat out of sorts, uncertain of some of the information he was being presented. The idea of being sworn to some god didn’t exactly sit right with him, they never helped him with anything and he had to find his own strength and his own path in life. Not that he didn’t believe in them or belittled anyone that did; just different paths really.

I’d prefer to stay among the living as well, I’ve made great strides in keeping it that way.

Seeing the wink and feeling the nuzzling of the elf into his side he had to wonder how long ago they had been around and if he was dealing with someone alive or someone that had once been. Either way he would be polite regarding them and with that question the kitsune’s eyes flicked from his two elven companions back up to ryuko.

Then you already know what you’re doing in that regard, but if there is any doubt don’t be afraid to send me or one of the others you’ve already recruited to do so.

Then came the million dollar question. One that made him sigh softly and he’d look down at the wine bottle. She was confident in her species and her abilities; which made it all the easier for someone to take advantage of both.

There are certain metals that shouldn’t be in the living body and are fiercely poisonous; all it takes is just a little and you’re rendered sickly as your body struggles to recover. It’s not a matter of the poison killing you, it’s the individaul that comes after you when it’s still in its prime that you should. You’re strong and you have the abilities to match but no one is invulnerable. It’d take months or even years before someone could confidently figure out something but that’s still time someone has to work against you.

He could think of a dozen or more things that would also be really problematic off the bat; most living things didn’t like a good number of things going into their body. He’d personally prefer the silent touch of sleep before slitting ones throat if you really wanted to go for it. Painless for the other and they simply never wake up. An ear flicked and he’d inspect Ryuko once more as she let him know where the recommendation had come from.

I do. We’ve spent some good quality time together; shared a lot of things.

When she explained further what she wanted of him and what powers they would be given the kitsune pondered exactly what it entailed. He wanted to know what else they may get, it was a surprising blanket term and ryuko was definitely keeping something hidden. Or rather she was being careful not to overshare. He liked that.

He’d stay silent as she continued to speak; so she wanted him to be the one to talk with the others. A sort of lieutenant he figured; someone that wasn’t her exactly but was someone that the others could relate to in and out. He was far from perfect and further from the norm but that’s what made it easy for her to pick him.

Your goals are admirable. From coups to wars to different factions vying for power. There’s quite a chance for you to unite them if you play your cards correctly.

The dealings of this country hadn’t been his utter concern for a while, he had been struggling in fiore on his own for quite some time in comparison to the person in front of him that had been making waves ever since they properly appeared. She liked his professionalism and she felt like she could entrust him to delicate matters. He studied her for a few moments and with her leaning down to him the kitsune tilted his head to one side.

Betrayal is not something I consider to those that I swear my loyalty to.

It wasn’t ever a question; if she had him she had him. If she didn’t she didn’t. He’d be up front about that; he saw no reason to lie to her and no reason to dance around that merry tune to someone that could do so much. She offered ample compensation for work done and the perks weren’t bad either. She wanted to unite this country and bring back an age of dragons. He’d have to do a little bit of research on the last few ages no doubt before he could make an actual plan for it.

Sulking in the shadows or hiding in a cave isn’t bad, but if you do it for too long it’s all you end up doing. Hmm.

He’d fold his hands in front of him, one of his tails curled around the bottle of wine and if ryuko wanted he’d pour her some more of it. He had a few thoughts and a few things he’d want answered in time but he now had the burning question…

Your goals and lofty aspirations are the stuff of legends, I’m one that never quite takes the light as you’ve already learned. But I’m not against what you’re asking and offering. I need to know though; how do we start? What is our first step. Before we can even plan. Before we can even move past this room. What is it that you need me to say or do?

#9Ryuko 

Sorry, couldn't knock since I entered through the window [Skald] Empty Yesterday at 10:56 am

Ryuko

A slight nod followed in agreement when Skald mentioned the consequences of poison. Poison was not always the killing blow, it was the one that came after you were left vulnerable. After a momentary delay she started speaking.

"Our first step is to unite Pergrande. As you likely know already the country is in a state of unrest, partly due to yours truly~" She smiled briefly after which she continued. "One might think I am attempting to unite Pergrande as a tribute to our backer, and while it is true that Igor Illin has his uses, the true reason comes after that unity. For generations Pergrande has been shattered, its provinces arguing which each other, yet through an iron fist they will become united. These who joined us have been experiencing peace and prosperity, yet ever mindful of what happens if they step out of line."

Her gaze shifted as she leaned back in the throne. "Of course, over time others will react, and that is where I need you to be my eyes and ears, so that I can prepare suitable measures. In terms of internal, I would like for you to learn what drives the others, get to know them, their way of thinking, the ambitions and dreams that they hold close to their chest. Loyalty is important, and this group is the lone one I prefer a softer touch for, earning the respect and loyalty of you and these within the group is not an act to be accomplished through intimidation. Certainly, for some it works but these individuals often find themselves willing to betray for the sake of a more terrifying foe."

She raised a hand to her cheek, pondering for a moment. "So far you have met Coventina already, aside from her there is also a dwarven warrior called Karstaag who has taken my interest, of course as we grow you will become increasingly busy but for now I'd like for you to build a rapport with them, and prepare to keep an ear in the air for any rumors about Pergrande. It will be only a matter of time before the other provinces will send pleas for help to other factions. But before that happens there is one more step I plan to take, at least after the official founding of our group."

She paused, her lips curving up slightly. "I hope you're not the religious type~ Else you might balk at what I am about to say next."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum