Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Page in a Diary (Bad)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

A Page in a Diary (Bad) Empty Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:20 pm

Go D. Drakkon

Toge was caught off guard and was surprised. He had gotten a letter from Elaine, and she wanted to meet with her. This time it was to a hotel, which he found weird. He had met her in her home last time, but it was different now. Still, he didn’t question it and hoped that it was about the guy she had told him to meet the other day. The paladin had forgotten his name already, but he figured she would bring it up again. When he got to the hotel, he would see that the handmaiden was waiting for him. He would wave at her, and she would take him to the room that Elaine was staying in.

He would follow her without a problem and when they got there, she would open the door for him to enter. He would do so, and there he would see his client. She would smile at him as she was happy that he was here.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

A Page in a Diary (Bad) Empty Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:21 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Elaine would look at Toge and she would stand up as she would start pacing back and forth.

“You’re here. This is good. I need you to follow my son. I think he’s in danger, and whoever is after him might be spying on him. I need you to see the times when he’s most vulnerable. It will allow me to know where I should station people to protect him.” She said to Toge.

Toge looked at her with disgust because it was not something he wanted to do. He thought he would have more drama in his hand. Instead, he was going to follow her son and make sure that he told her when he was at his most vulnerable, so she could protect him. It was disgusting, but he was going to get paid for this, so he decided to do it even if he hated this.

“Fine, I’ll do it, but I better get paid.” He said to her while glaring at her.

166|330

#3Go D. Drakkon 

A Page in a Diary (Bad) Empty Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:21 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Elaine was happy to hear this, and she would give him the address to where he would find him. Toge would take the letter and he would leave the area without hesitating. He would walk over to where he had to go, and on the way, he was cursed at the fact that he was doing this low-level kind of job. He was hoping things would start to pick up, so he didn’t have to do shit like this. It wouldn’t take long, but he would find Elaine’s son Duncan. The young lad was as fat as they can be, and he was wondering why she would allow her son to let themselves go like that.

Toge was bored, but he would follow the boy. He was really quick on his feet, so Toge basically had to run a bit just to make sure that he didn’t lose sight of the boy.

152|482

#4Go D. Drakkon 

A Page in a Diary (Bad) Empty Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:22 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Toge continued to follow her son for a couple of hours. It was draining, but in the end, the kid would return home. It meant that he could go back to Elaine and explain to her everything about her son. The kid was a weird one, but he was getting paid to do this. He would make his way back to the hotel, and there the handmaiden would take him to Elaine’s room again. Once he was there, he would enter the room and he would look at the woman.

He would explain to her the situation with her son and tell her the times that he was most vulnerable. When she heard everything, she needed to hear she would pay Toge for his work well done. The paladin would take the money and he would be on his way. He was a bit angry and knew that he needed to kill something tonight.

154|636
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum