Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

From Under the Ground (Bad)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

From Under the Ground (Bad) Empty Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:05 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Toge had received a note to meet someone from the Red Hades Cult outside of the cemetery. He wondered what weird thing he was going to do today. It excited him, and he couldn’t wait until he got there. He hoped that he was going to destroy something and create havoc here. The last few jobs had left a sour taste in his mouth. It sucked because it brought him to go hunt Lycans at the end of it all. The earth mage would make his way toward the cemetery now as he was on his own. While he moved through the path it would lead him to the cemetery. He wasn’t going to do this in the daylight either, so nighttime worked just fine.

When he got to the cemetery, he would see an old man wearing a robe that had gone over his head. He looked creepy, but that didn’t bother Toge. He would approach the man with a smirk on his face as he was ready.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

From Under the Ground (Bad) Empty Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:15 pm

Go D. Drakkon
“Are you the man who sent me this note?” He asked him wondering what he would say.

The man would make his way to Toge and he would tell him to be quiet. The earth mage would look at him with an angry look on his face.

“Don’t tell me to be quiet. Just give me the information I need.” He said to Adarian.

The man was surprised by this, and he would clear his throat before speaking.

“I need you to go into the cemetery behind me and find three caskets that are not buried yet. I need you to break the caskets, so they can’t be buried. Can you do that for me?” He asked Toge waiting for an answer.

“Sure I can do that, so you don’t go to worry about that. I will be right back man.” He said to Adarian.

Toge didn’t mind doing that as he would sneak into the cemetery, which was locked so people couldn’t enter freely.

165|334

#3Go D. Drakkon 

From Under the Ground (Bad) Empty Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:19 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would go through the cemetery, and he would see that there were people in there. He was surprised about this because he didn’t see an entrance that was free for him to go into. He kept moving though as he was sneaking around as he didn’t want anybody to know that he was here.

He was looking for the caskets that the Heretic was telling him about. While he moved through the area, he would finally see the three caskets that he had spoken about. The paladin would approach the three caskets and would start destroying them. He didn’t hesitate nor did he feel bad about what he was doing. This was exciting and he would look around as it seemed like he had made a lot of noise.

Still, he didn’t care who approached him, but he didn’t want to get spotted. It would be bad for business and people wouldn’t hire him then. Toge would run away from his location as his job was complete.

168|502

#4Go D. Drakkon 

From Under the Ground (Bad) Empty Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:23 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would make his back to Adarian who was waiting for him. It would seem like he didn’t move from where they had met, which was good. When he got to him, the man had already known that he had defiled the caskets. This was what he wanted, and he would move closer to Toge. He would hand him the bag of jewels that he deserved.

“Thank you for your services. We will call for your help in the future if we need it. As for now don’t leave Dahlia please.” He said as he was trying to command Toge what to do and be polite at the same time.

Toge would take his reward, and they both would go in separate directions. Toge was wondering what else he could do here, but he figured that he would find out soon enough. Still, he had money and he was trying to continue to save up for the time being.

159|661
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum