Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine PT. 18 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 18 (Neutral) Empty Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:45 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was surprised how much he missed being in the North. Everything here was normal to him, and he couldn’t help but want to help the people here more than anything. It wouldn’t take long, but the messenger within his guild would make it to his office. The berserker wasn’t doing anything in the office. He and Renji were just relaxing at this point. They had taken a small break from traveling and looking for the lost pages. Still, there was a lot more to do, and he knew that they were going to be busy for quite some time.

The door would be knocked on, and Yuurei looked over to Renji. It seemed like they were going to have work to do.

“Come on in.” He said to whoever was on the other side.

The messenger would hear this and he would come open the door and he would enter the room.

#2Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 18 (Neutral) Empty Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:46 am

Yuurei

The messenger would go to the desk, and he would hand over the letter to his boss. It would seem like he was popular and the fact that he returned to the North. The people who wanted his help were quick to write to him and hope that he would be able to assist them. He would take the letter and he would look at it. Once he saw the insignia, he knew who it came from. He would smile because he knew who it was coming from. He didn’t think he would actually miss this guy, but here he was about to accept the job.

He would open the letter and he would read over it. Once he had read it all, he would fold the paper and put it in his pocket. He would stand up from his chair and he would stretch his arms into the air as he looked over at Renji.

156|309

#3Yuurei 

Yuurei

The Exceed would hear him stretch and he would open his eyes as he would get up. He knew that they were going to go out for work today.

“Mr. Cliff wants us to go to the mines and get him some minerals. I don’t think it’s a problem, kind of want to see the man’s face.” He said to Renji.

Renji would move toward his friend, and he would climb on his shoulder. Once he was on his shoulder, Yuurei would pat him on the head before he walked over to the window. He would open the window and he would step out of it. Once he had done that, he would jump out really quick and he would close the window behind him. Now that was all done, Yuurei would start flying away from the guild and toward his new destination. He was heading toward the Dawncliff Mines.

150|459

#4Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would soar through the sky without a care in the world. He had gotten stronger throughout his travels and coming home he felt more relaxed. He would move through the place at amazing speed, and she would see the mines from above. There weren’t that many people outside right now. It meant that they were all working right now. That was cool, and he would move forward until he was directly above the mines. He would soar down to the ground, and he would land on the floor without a problem. There, those who saw him would wave at him. He would do the same thing if they were happy to see him.

It was a different reaction than he had normally gotten, but he wasn’t going to complain about it. He kept walking through the fields as he was going toward the mine where he knew that Mr. Cliff and his bodyguards would be waiting for him.

159|618

#5Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 18 (Neutral) Empty Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:47 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would keep walking and he would see the three men that were just standing by the entrance of the mines. It would seem like they were happy to see him. He would wave at them as he would make his way to them. When he got close, he would come to a stop as he would look at them. They looked so weak compared to how he saw them last time. They would notice that Yuurei’s right hand was covered in bandages, which made them wonder what he was up to.

“How’s it been Mr. Cliff?” He asked him waiting for him to say something and give him his equipment so he could get to work.

Mr. Cliff would walk over to Yuurei and Renji and he would smile because he was glad to see them. It was weird to not have them in the North and he hoped he never had to go through that again.

158|776

#6Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 18 (Neutral) Empty Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:47 am

Yuurei

“We’ve missed you so much. We didn’t know how important you were until you left. I’ve run out of items to sell. I’m going as slow as possible, but with you here things should start to change.” He said as he looked over at his bodyguards.

They would step forward in front of Yuurei. Once they did that, they would hand him his equipment. Yuurei would look at the stuff, and he would take his hardhat. He would check to see if it was okay, and once he felt that it was durable, he would put it on his head. Now that he had gotten the hardhat, he would grab the pickax that the other bodyguard was holding. He would take a hold of it, and he would swing it around as he made sure that the tip wouldn’t fall apart. This was good, and he had to make sure just in case Mr. Cliff was upset and wanted to get rid of him.

164|940

#7Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 18 (Neutral) Empty Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:49 am

Yuurei

Once he saw that everything was good and he was ready to proceed, Yuurei would nod to the group. The two of them would make their way into the cave that was in front of them. The place lit up as usual as they were walking through the tunnel. It would seem like it was peaceful as always and they would move throughout the place. It wouldn’t take long, but they would see the fork in the road. He would choose to go to the one on the right this time. He wanted to see everyone that was working right now.

He moved through the small linear tunnel as he was making his way to the end of it. He and Renji would get out of there and now they would have more space. They kept moving through the place as they were going to the location they had worked on last time.

153|1093

#8Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 18 (Neutral) Empty Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:53 am

Yuurei

It wouldn’t take long, but Yuurei and Renji would see the people that were working right now. They were working hard, and there were a lot of them. It would seem like today was a good day for them to mine the minerals that were here. He would smile at them as if he was happy, they were working. They would give him a serious look on his face but wouldn’t do anything. The light mage would make his way through the area. There were indeed a lot of people here today.

“They might be working overtime, or they decided to take advantage of the fact that you weren’t in the North for a few days.” He said to Yuurei as they continued walking.

He would smile when he heard Renji say that, and if that was true then that was good.

“Man, I hope so. I want them to make all the jewels they could make it.” He said to Renji.

162|1255

#9Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 18 (Neutral) Empty Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:59 am

Yuurei

The two would continue to move through the cave, and soon enough they would find an area where nobody was working. They were alone at last, and it would take them a while. That meant they were deep within the cave. Still, Yuurei wasn’t worried about that as he decided to get to work. He would start hammering away on the rock. Renji would see this, and he could see that his partner was moving fast. It seemed like he was making sure that everything was done quickly. He figured that Yuurei didn’t want to be here that long. Still, the light mage didn’t say anything like that and kept working hard right now.

Yuurei was getting everything that he could for Mr. Cliff. He was making sure that the man would have enough to keep going for a while. The berserker was sure that he was going to be adventuring soon, so he wouldn’t be able to do this job for a while.

164|1419

#10Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 18 (Neutral) Empty Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:12 am

Yuurei

While Yuurei was doing his thing and getting the materials off the wall, Renji was on the move. He would make his way to the minerals that Yuurei had taken off the wall, and he would pick them up. When he did that, he would put them into his bag, and he would move on from the area. He was making sure that they got everything so that Mr. Cliff wouldn’t bother them. The Exceed was doing his job pretty well, but it still seemed like Yuurei was too fast for him.

He was just hammering things quickly and moving on to the next area. It was crazy how he was doing this, but he wouldn’t mind. He worked at his own pace because they couldn’t leave anyways until he finished collecting everything. They kept working through it as nobody was bothering them. They were known to do this, and everybody knew not to mess with Yuurei or anybody within the Paradise Dawn. Still, they knew that Yuurei was on their side as he had even put one of his own guildmates to jail to learn his lesson.

188|1607

#11Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 18 (Neutral) Empty Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:16 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji continued their work for hours. The two of them would pick up a sweat for all their hard work. It was worth it because they had gotten a lot of minerals for Mr. Cliff to sell at his shop. Their work was done, and now they were going through the tunnels that they had come from. He would see the men working and they would look at Yuurei and Renji as they saw that those two were done. The duo would continue moving as nobody would bother them.

It wouldn't take long to get to the small tunnel, and they would go through it without a problem. This would lead them to where the fork in the road used to be. Yuurei and Renji were almost out of this place, and they would soon see the exit of the place. When they got out, Mr. Cliff and his bodyguards were waiting for Yuurei.

He would wave at them as he would hand over the equipment that he used from Mr. Cliff. Once he was done with that Renji would look at everyone and he would open his bag. All the materials excluding Yuurei’s equipment were being poured into the barrow wheel that Mr. Cliff owned. Once the man saw all the materials they had for the shop, he would be thrilled. He would look over to Yuurei and Renji and he would hand them their jewels. Yuurei would see this, and he would look over to Renji and they would be on their way home.

258|1865 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum