Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's mine is mine 3 (NQ solo S-rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

What's mine is mine 3 (NQ solo S-rank) Empty Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:31 pm

Kaito

Kaito once again being requested to appear before the rich man that seems to have it all today he seems he will want a pay out and not a spot in the mine just a large haul and no excuses or he will not get paid. The man talks down to Kaito and he has no want to waste many more words on Kaito as yeah he was the one that was asking the request of Kaito but that doesn't mean he has to waste his breath speaking to someone that is far below him and will never really ever be on his level not anywhere near it and that is a shocking thing to think about. Kaito just ignores the mans attitude, Revy is getting mad and how the man is talking to Kaito and doesn't get why Kaito is just taking the abuse but Kaito doesn't seem to even be bothered by how the man is talking crap on him.
(162)

#2Kaito 

What's mine is mine 3 (NQ solo S-rank) Empty Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:32 pm

Kaito

The job was gonna be easy enough, he just has to get a decent amount of gems and other odds and ends to make sure that the man gets his moneys worth but will the mine really be the best place to get these minerals or will he need to find a new place that will be able to support this request and he wonders then he has an idea as the man didn't stay that they didn't have to get it from the mines that he can go and get it from a different mine that way that it will be less crowded and maybe a bit less of an issue if it comes to getting them as he isn't there to set up a claim for the man to send in workers he is just looking for a lump sum of things. That made this request easier because he has limitless choices to pick from to go into that are probably untouched by people so maybe he will just use one of those.
(175)

#3Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito bows his head and he leaves to go and makes it look like he was going toward the mine if he had been followed and once he is in the mine he opens a portal and he disappears through it and he sees all the untapped potential there is here and he starts at it then he started to sense danger that was close to him and he wondered what it could be that is closing in on them and he picks Revy up then he sees it there are undead in the tunnels his mining sounds had drawn them to him and he casts spells trying not to cause damage to the walls as they had a lot of jewels for the making and he was gonna make sure that he gets paid as this request is on commission not him also setting up a strong spot it relayed fully on the stuff that he could bring back and being attacked was not in his list of things that should be happening right now but he is handling it and he guesses that they will keep coming as he keeps working.
(193)

#4Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito sighs as he was  less sure that this was really a good idea he makes a portal on wither side of him so they keep endlessly walking through them while he works hard, but he keeps his eyes open for if they some how get around the portals or if they get smart then go over them some how he was not gonna risk getting himself killed for some stupid jewels but he is going to finish the job that he started and he wonders if it is even worth it at this point as he is pretty much cornered here and they sound quite restless as he was still working hard to really figure out how he wanted to do these things and he wondered if he was really making the right choice here at doing this in a fully different place if he died here Revy would be trapped here with no way back, she could die here alone and scared of every step she would take.
(170)

#5Kaito 

Kaito

He is gonna have to be very very careful as there might even be monsters trapped in the walls so breaking into them might even send some coming through at him and he was not sure how he would handle that if it came down to it but he knows he would have to make sure that he does everything that he can so that at least Revy gets out of here alive and to pass on his death to other people that might go looking for him. He knows Revy would never want to live him here alone to die but he would need to make sure that she went and that she was at least safe and sound and he knows that it is gonna be a task and a half as he gets pieces from the wall dropping them into the bag they were gonna use to transport it he sighs and he knows he has a lot of work to be done ahead of him.
(169)

#6Kaito 

What's mine is mine 3 (NQ solo S-rank) Empty Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:33 pm

Kaito

The vain he was following ended and he sighs as he hears something hitting on the other side of the cave wall and he knows it means they are starting to tunnel them selves or they are just banging against the wall in front of him, then another thought hit him what if it was survivors and they were risking their lives to try and get his attention to help them before they end up turning into one of the undead as well but that is too risky to check cause it could be a huge mob of them that will be on him the very second that he breaks the wall and he will be trapped in this small tunnel and he hopes this is not gonna be a problem for himself as he needed some time to think about his next move before anything else happens her and he will need to hope that it is all safe from danger.
(162)

#7Kaito 

Kaito

He decided to take the risk and break it cause there is a huge gem there and the potential that there are people there that need his help is to high to just ignore for the sake of safety. Kaito pulls his pickax back then strikes hard and the gem comes loose and he looks at the survivors that were there as the door behind them is struggling to keep the undead out and he makes more portals to get them out and he moves rocks to block the door so the undead will not get in and he hopes those survivors will be safe outside of this mine but he figures that is far better for them then the risk of trying to fight their way out of the mine with how deep into the mine that they had been trapped. Revy wipes sweat off of Kaito's forehead and she says only a little bit more then they can leave.
(161)

#8Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito nods and he readies himself as they move forward and he keeps poking around till he finds another strong looking vain and he starts working at it and he is getting very close to the amount he needs he figured that the giant gem he had gotten from the wall had been the last bit he needed but clearly Revy was gonna keep him on task as he keeps digging so that they get paid and not have the rich man hounding them for a little bit and she makes sure that he is not over doing it though she can tell he is tire from keeping the protective portals up and the fact he can keep it up this long means that he is learning and doing far better then he did in his earlier days of being a dimensional mage of fairy tail. Once the last bit hits the bag Revy tells him it is time to go and Kaito happily makes them a portal home to the rick mans door and he hands over the bag and the rich man happily pays him and Kaito gets on his way with Revy.
(195)
(1387/1250) 50% WC (20%ring,10%guild,10%companion, 10%shield.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum