Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super-Intense, Serious, Heated, Ultimate Sightseeing! [Yuurei]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Daiko Flayme 

Super-Intense, Serious, Heated, Ultimate Sightseeing! [Yuurei] Empty Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:12 pm

Daiko Flayme
This island really did remind the Fire Mage of home. The woods, mostly, despite the fact that the climate was much hotter here.

Coda, on the other hand, had other things to worry about other than the heat. Due to this island’s ecosystem, there were blue Codas flying everywhere! No, really, that was the description that Daiko assigned them – blue-feathered Codas. With completely black beaks, black talons and yellow eyes. They had surrounded the couple for a while, drawing Coda’s attention at first due to hunger, but later on due to the company that they provided the avian creature. Really, Coda hadn’t hung around other avian creatures for a while.

It ended up with her flying away with them for a while… with a worried Daiko on the trail. Hiding under bushes, behind trees, staying by boulders on the beach as he gazed the flock of birds in the distance, keeping a close eye on Coda and her whereabouts. He was just a little paranoid – what if those blue birds weren’t friendly towards her? What if this was some part of their plan to eat her?! What if they were just leading her into a false sense of security before striking en large? Opportunistic gang mentality was common in flock animals.

It did make him stand out a bit once he reached the beach… simply hiding behind boulders and rocks near the shore, almost as if he was planning to leer on people who didn’t know the Fire Mage any better.

WC: 251

Last edited by Daiko Flayme on Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to track WC from the jump ;w;)

#2Yuurei 

Super-Intense, Serious, Heated, Ultimate Sightseeing! [Yuurei] Empty Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:25 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were relaxing on the beach; they had been doing this for quite some time on this island. It wasn’t just that, but they had been enjoying doing the jobs and helping the locals out with their problems. It was a beautiful day; the sun was out, and the clouds were clear from the sky. The Nephilim was in his swimming shorts and had no shirt on. His cape was moving around him but wouldn’t be on him. Renji was by his side and the Exceed wasn’t wearing any of his clothes. He did carry around his special bag with him.

They were enjoying themselves on the beach and while they walked through the sand, there would be someone that caught their eyes. There was a man snooping around behind a rock, but what was he following? It wouldn’t take long, but Yuurei would end up next to the man, and when he realized it was Daiko, it made him excited.

“So, what are you looking at Daiko?” He asked wondering how he would react to his sudden appearance.

#3Daiko Flayme 

Super-Intense, Serious, Heated, Ultimate Sightseeing! [Yuurei] Empty Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:30 am

Daiko Flayme

”… Wait, Yuurei?!”

Daiko took a very long second to recognize not only Yuurei but also the… orange-brown cat? Wait, did he remember this one?

… Bird brain really made a number on Daiko’s memory, lately.

B-But! Hey, that was Yuurei! Right there! “…” Remembering that Yuurei had literally just asked a very needed question earlier, Daiko dug back in his memory to find said question and began registering a reply, “… Coda made friends- w-wait, what am I saying, h-how are you?! Haven’t seen you in years!”

Daiko suddenly registered another fact – it had been, y’know, years since he last saw Yuurei. Remembering that made a yearning feeling of camaraderie bubble up in his big bird heart, prompting him to latch his arms around Yuurei’s torso and pick him right up from the sandy ground in a bear hug. “Maaaaaaaaaaaaan, so much has happened since last time! Look at you, you grew higher too! I-I don’t know if everyone grew higher, but I’m glad I’m not shorter than Alisa anymore… c-crap, maybe I still am, I gotta check next time – w-wait, nevermind her! How are you, pal?”

Coda was having a blast with the other birds in the far distance, flying in circles as if some kind of strange ceremony was occurring. In the meantime, Daiko needed some serious bro time; for the last few years, he had been staying at the guild hall, keeping things tidy, keeping himself busy with quests from the commonfolk, hanging out with the guildmates while Alisa and Sofia had been on maternity leaves. Someone had to keep a closer eye on the guild during that time.

WC: 274
TWC: 525

Last edited by Daiko Flayme on Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to track WC from the jump ;w;)

#4Yuurei 

Super-Intense, Serious, Heated, Ultimate Sightseeing! [Yuurei] Empty Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:43 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would smile at Daiko as even though they didn’t see each other in a long time, the man never changed since he saw him last. Well, he wasn’t covered in bandages this time, which was a good thing. It wouldn’t take long, for him to answer before he jumped into asking how things had been.

“Oh glad to hear that Coda is having fun on the island. And yeah, it has been a while. I left Blue Pegasus because of Kailani. Still, it’s not a decision I regret, but I do miss you guys.” He said to Daiko.

It wouldn’t take long for him to be hugged by the man, which he was fine with as he was lifted into the air. He would chuckle a bit when he felt this, and Renji would look at the two as if he never met Daiko.

Yuurei would hear him and he would chuckle at what was said. Still, he would be put down and he would crack his neck.

“I’ve been good. I went to the North of Fiore and was a part of creating a new guild. Now I am a guild master, and apparently what people keep telling me, the most famous mage within Fiore.” He blushed when he said the last part as he rubbed the back of his head.

He would look over to Renji and he would look at Daiko.

“Oh yeah, this little guy right here is Renji. He’s my partner. I met him while I was still in Blue Pegasus. Renji this is Daiko, the first person I met within Blue Pegasus and the first person that saw potential in what I could become.” He said to them both.

"I see you no longer wearing bandages." He chuckled when he said this to him.

#5Daiko Flayme 

Super-Intense, Serious, Heated, Ultimate Sightseeing! [Yuurei] Empty Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:18 am

Daiko Flayme
”… YOU’RE A GUILD MASTER NOW?!?!??”

How come Daiko wasn’t informed about that up until now? He wasn’t that remote from news outlets or… or… no, no, no, how did this escape his knowledge?! He swore he wasn’t that slow! “Wait, what on earth?! That’s amazing! So you’re like a huge superstar now! I-I didn’t know about all that! I swear, I don’t know how I didn’t know, but somehow- oh man, this is great news! I’m so proud of you, Yuurei!”

Daiko was really having a blast, like some fanboy who met his hero for the first time in his life. Even the Renji guy got an enthusiastic handshake from the Pyromage. “So glad to meet you too, Renji! I-I would’ve introduced Coda to you, but she’s having lots of fun up there.” Yeah, Coda wasn’t going back down to her falconer anytime soon, so Daiko might as well use the time to catch up.

“Yeah… took a reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaally long time, but as you can see, I recovered completely! I guess, even if I die, I don’t really die at all… or something like that,” he replied to Yuurei’s remark about the lack of bandages on his person, “Now that’s a power I’m grateful for… it was tough losing me back then. Glad I made it b- w-wait, forget about me! Yo, Yuurei! I wanna hear more about your guild – you said that you made a guild up north, right? Is that near my old home in Worth Woodsea?”

WC: 250
TWC: 775

Last edited by Daiko Flayme on Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to track WC from the jump ;w;)

#6Yuurei 

Super-Intense, Serious, Heated, Ultimate Sightseeing! [Yuurei] Empty Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:11 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear the surprise in Daiko’s voice as he didn’t know that. He was surprised that Daiko didn’t keep up with the news. He was in the magazines with being the new guild master of Paradise Dawn. He was also just the most famous mage within all of Fiore and possibly the entire world. Still, he wasn’t upset with his friend as it was truly great to see him.

He would see how he interacted with the news and even shook Renji’s hand. He would smile and chuckle a bit as he just watched the fluster, Daiko. He would hear him speak and it would seem like he wanted answers. It was normal questions, which Yuurei would get to.

“It’s okay that you didn’t know. I’m just glad to see you over anything.” He said as he was smiling at Daiko’s words of him being proud of him.

“As for my guild, it is within Sieghart Mountains. I do visit Worth Woodsea often as it is my home as well. The people there are happy to see someone so strong protecting the North of Fiore. We stopped a bunch of giants from destroying the North, and we even had the local dark guild attack us and lose. Me and my guild mates have been keeping ourselves busy. We’re kind of like a mercenary guild, but at the same time we allow freedom for everybody within the guild.” He said to him with a huge smile on his face.

He was happy to hear any more questions that Daiko might want to ask him. Renji would look at him and he would size him up.

“It’s nice to meet you too, Daiko. It’s okay she can continue having fun up there. I’m surprised he’s your elder Yuurei though.” He said out loud to the two of them.

Yuurei looked at Renji and he shook his head.

“It’s not just about strength Renji, so yeah no need to be rude. His powers are amazing. He can turn into a phoenix.” He said to his partner.

#7Daiko Flayme 

Super-Intense, Serious, Heated, Ultimate Sightseeing! [Yuurei] Empty Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:04 am

Daiko Flayme
Sieghart Mountains… what a rad place to locate a guild. Daiko climbed up there with Ari long ago for training – he ought to get back to that one day, for Yuurei was clearly far stronger now. He couldn’t just let his kouhai overtake him so quickly! It was, like, a wake-up call, but instead of an unseen force taking away Daiko’s powers for the tenth time, he just realized that he could grow so much stronger! Man, this was such an adrenaline rush!

“… Wait, giants?! When did they show up?! I could’ve lost my cottage, man! I should catch up with the news, really!”

That, too, was an eye-opener – just how much he had missed out on. Daiko’s old cottage was just resting up there in Worth Woodsea, and now Yuurei spoke of giants roaming up North like it was no one’s business. To think that they were able to stop these giants, too, and make it sound so casual was a world’s worth of confidence too. “You guys must be such a huge mercenary guild, then! You kind of remind me of my old guild, Lamia Scale…”

Lamia Scale boasted of hosting the most devout bounty hunters in Fiore. Mercenaries weren’t that different from bounty hunters, right? One was hired to kill, another was hired to kill… someone for cash. Like being hired to kill a certain person, for hire.

“Do I look that young? I thought I’d grown a little over the years, myself…” Daiko commented on Renji’s remarks, checking out his arms and legs as well as his new garments, “No longer in bandages or my old, green coat.”

He was more than flattered that Yuurei spoke highly of the Pyromage’s capabilities to reprimand Renji’s remarks. Daiko was not a top powerhouse like, say, Alisa or Yuurei or Sofia or Manzo or Kari or…

B-But he had plenty of powers and abilities that belonged only to him! “Yup! I have all the powers of a Phoenix. Fire everywhere, burning feathers, shiny scales and talons, and I even have secret abilities…” He spoke of the latter with a comically mysterious tone as he leaned closer to the two visitors of Luluhawa Island, “But this is a trademark secret, so I need you two to pinky promise me not to tell anyone… n-not that I don’t trust you, that’d be rude, but still!”

Once he got that out of the way, Daiko would explain: “… I don’t think I can really die. Not, like, I die, but I’ve died many times before, and I’m still here. Usually happens when I bite more than I can swallow when it comes to invaders or bandits, which… is often, lately- BUT! Case and point is, if you can’t kill me, I’ll eventually overpower you… or maybe the latter. I don’t have infinite mana, and I run out faster tha- wait, no, ignore that- wait, I need to think about it a little more…”

WC: 492
TWC: 1267

Last edited by Daiko Flayme on Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to track WC from the jump ;w;)

#8Yuurei 

Super-Intense, Serious, Heated, Ultimate Sightseeing! [Yuurei] Empty Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:36 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Daiko’s words on everything that he and Renji had brought up. It was enjoyable to see his reactions and he was glad to have that type of presence around him. He could tell he was playful and it seemed like he wanted to show them something. It would bring Yuurei to wonder what they would do for Daiko to reveal it to them.

His thoughts would be broken when he heard Daiko explain it to them. Yuurei would smile when he heard him and it would seem like he had the power of a phoenix indeed. The Seraphim wanted to ask him if he wanted to fight, but would he be okay with that?

“Don’t worry about it, the North is safe, but you should catch up on the latest of what is happening in Fiore at least. As for our guild, we are a huge monster-hunting guild.” He said to him as he moved on to the next thing.

“That is interesting. You can’t die, which means if we spar right now, then I don’t have anything to fear when it comes to your life?” He asked Daiko curious to hear what he had to say.

The other thing that Daiko said and the duo thinking about whether or not he could be the perfect match for Yuurei. The hunter was on a whole different level, so this would be interesting.

“I think you two should spar right now. It would be interesting to see. Yuu, you should continue training with your spears and make sure you perfect your use of them.” Renji said waiting to see if Daiko would be fine with it.

#9Daiko Flayme 

Super-Intense, Serious, Heated, Ultimate Sightseeing! [Yuurei] Empty Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:44 am

Daiko Flayme
Eyo. Monster-hunting? That sounded an awfully lot like…

LAMIA SCALE!

So Yuurei’s new guild held the same atmosphere as Lamia Scale?! Like a sort of pseudo-convergent resurrection-kind of thing going on?! Wait, wait, wait, how would the old masters of Lamia Scale think of that? Surely they’d have issues with another guild stealing their thunder… but they were all gone now, so it was free picking anyway. At least, the North now had a reliable defender. That was all Daiko cared about.

“Yup!” Daiko quickly nodded in response to Yuurei’s question. He couldn’t die, so Yuurei could theoretically go all-fucking-out on him, and it wouldn’t result in an accidental loss of a proud wizard like the mocha-skinned Pyromage here. Both fists on his hips, Daiko giggled in anticipation. “If you wanna go right now, I won’t back away! But I’m the underdog, so I get the first hit in- AAAAAAAAAAND GO!”

Spontaneously, his right leg caught up in a magic circle travelling from the base of his sole up to his knee. Thick clouds of ash manifested, revealing glowing embers that pulsated deep in the center of the spell, before Daiko spun his entire body around and sent a roundhouse kick – no, a heel kick – aimed straight towards Yuurei’s torso. Specifically, the right side of his torso, ‘cause hitting the center was imperative in martial arts.

Alisa taught him that.

WC: 230
BTWC: 230
TTWC: 1497

Spell Used (3000 - 120 = 2880):

Last edited by Daiko Flayme on Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to track WC from the jump ;w;)

#10Yuurei 

Super-Intense, Serious, Heated, Ultimate Sightseeing! [Yuurei] Empty Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:48 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at Renji, and then he would look at Daiko. It would seem like he was cool with fighting, and he would attack right then and there. The hunter’s necklace would cause a signal through his neck to foretell something dangerous was coming. He would smile as he looked at Daiko and he followed his attack. It was going straight to his torso on his right torso. The hunter would look at him and he would move his arm to summon his equipment.

He would have a shield appear on his right hand. When it appeared on his right arm, he would move it down to the side of his torso where Daiko was moving to. The flames that came from that kick and the kick itself would clash with Yuurei’s Urdurain. He had a smirk as he looked at his friend because that was an interesting attack.

While this was happening Yuurei’s face would be covered at the same time as he was wearing his Lerzar’s Dreadwatcher right now. His Berserker’s Suit would also appear as well as his friend told him to go all out on him.

As for his weapon of choice, he would only go with one specific weapon. His Gae Bolg would appear in his left hand and he would start things off in an interesting matter.

The danger his armor had felt from that attack was enough to cause it to launch an attack. The magic that was coming out would start as an aura, and arcane energy that had been turned to light would come out of Yuurei’s armor and right toward the young man in front of him. Renji would walk away from them as he would allow them to fight it on their own. He wanted to go and help Yuurei out, but he chose not to.

Yuurei would wait to see what Daiko would do with this spell first. He was going to give him a hard time since he had told him to do so anyway. This would be part of his training as well, which is something he enjoyed doing.

Stats:

Equipment:

Hassan's Cursed Arm:
Shinigami's Red Eye:

#11Daiko Flayme 

Super-Intense, Serious, Heated, Ultimate Sightseeing! [Yuurei] Empty Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:31 am

Daiko Flayme
Ough! His heel didn’t impact with Yuurei’s side at all – a ram’s head had stopped him from landing the first blo- wait, that was his Magic?! Also, that wasn’t a real ram at all, that was a shield! This magic… he had witnessed it before, he knew that. He could tell from very strong hunches deep in his belly that he’d met a wizard before who was able to spawn shields and spears like-

“N-Nice shield ther- WOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWOAHWOAHWHAWUJWAOWOAWOAWOA!!!”

Listen, when he said ‘go all out’, he did… like… mean it, so why was he this flabbergasted by Yuurei’s nigh transformative event occurring before the birdbrain’s eyes? His armor all eerie, the deer skull over his face, and what the hell was up with that blood-red spear?! And before Daiko could even continue commenting on the view, a flash of arcane light emitted from Yuurei’s armor and caused Daiko’s senses to tremble in utter fear. No, every cell in his body suddenly told him that getting hit by that would be worse than he thought at first, as if that light’s sole purpose was to exterminate him.

While Daiko could return from the brink of death, he wouldn’t make that easy!

He immediately stretched his arms up in the air and prayed that it would work. Before he’d even gotten the chance to transform, a magic circle travelled down the bird boy’s body and flung out an explosion of smokeless fire upon reaching the ground. With both Daiko and Yuurei exploding with arcane energy, the area around them quickly reacted accordingly – the sandy floor was an antlion’s pit, and large piles of sand were kicked up around them to form dunes akin to those in ancient deserts. Lord knows how Renji’s doing.

Daiko had realized that his right leg was still up in the air from trying to kick Yuurei earlier, and it was definitely welded away by the arcane light spell of his, even if he attempted to cancel that out with his own explosive wave. Still, right after the light from Yuurei’s spell would subside, Daiko was bathing in fire – constantly attempting to heal his wounds without his command, he allowed himself to transform at last.

“I can do crazy shit too!!!”

His right leg was… only half-healed, with visible gunks of flesh trying its best to grow out of the open wound from the midsection of the knee. Still, the upper half of the leg was fully healed already, a clear trait of being born a birdbrain like him.

Balancing on his left leg, Daiko flew up in the air with his new wings, being unable to leap with only one leg functioning at the moment. His ascension allowed him to reach a height of 10 meters before letting himself dive straight down towards Yuurei with his left leg trying its luck at heel-kicking the white-haired hunter. A vertical spin heel-kick, like some martial artists were famous for.

WC: 490
BTWC: 720
TTWC: 1987

Stats & Spells Used:

Last edited by Daiko Flayme on Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:29 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to track WC from the jump ;w;)

#12Yuurei 

Super-Intense, Serious, Heated, Ultimate Sightseeing! [Yuurei] Empty Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:29 am

Yuurei

Yuurei’s choice would be exactly that, Daiko’s leg. He wanted to make sure that the man couldn’t really run, or lunge, so this was perfect. He had caught him with the vicious attack, but it would seem like his friend had also thrown an attack of his own. The Seraphim sensed the danger. It was coming from Daiko himself. He could have avoided it, but he decided to see what the man would do after succeeding in such an attack.

When the fire had hit him, he would feel the heat from the attack. It was hot indeed, but his Berserker Suit had taken the brunt of it. It would seem like there was lingering damage, so he decided to change his armor. He would put on his Shadow Guile now as it was something he really didn’t use much except for today.

“Interesting. You transformed, it’s exactly what I expected from you. Still, it’s an impressive transformation nonetheless.” He said to Daiko with a smile on his face.

He watched the man fly into the air even with the debris picking up. It was then he would sense the danger of an attack coming from behind. The Seraphim would run to his left as the attack of Daiko would came down. He would dodge the attack as would turn to look at the man as he was now five meters away from him. While he ran he had changed his shield into his Giant Fork for what was coming next.

“It’s nice to see you fight Daiko. Your skills are needed within Blue Pegasus, but I wished you joined the Paradise Dawn. We fight, we hunt, and we do jobs that require fighting as a skill.” He said to Daiko as he knew he would never bite, but he threw it out there anyways.

Smog would come out of Yuurei’s armor as he swiped his finger on his armor. The smog would cover the area around him up to fifteen meters and move around twenty meters per second engulfing the area between Yuurei and Daiko instantly, blinding anybody caught within the smog except for Yuurei.

When the smog occurred as well, Yuurei had done something as well. He would combine the smog with the toss of his Gae Bolg. He would activate the spell by tossing his spear as it would home straight toward Daiko. His aim was a permanent hit on his chest to hinder him permanently. While in the smog as well, Yuurei would raise that arm into the air and he would summon four Shadow Mastiffs at once.

“Disappear and track the man I’m fighting. Stay away from me, but close to him, and prepare to attack.” He ordered them as they would disappear and move around.

They were able to smell Daiko and see him through the smog. They were invisible and waiting for the chance to strike him. Yuurei was enjoying this and he was learning different combinations with his armor and weapon. This was something he could only do while in combat, and he was excited about it.  

515|869

Combat Log:

Stats:

Spell Used:

Cooldown:

Equipment:

Hassan's Cursed Arm:
Shinigami's Red Eye:

#13Daiko Flayme 

Super-Intense, Serious, Heated, Ultimate Sightseeing! [Yuurei] Empty Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:09 am

Daiko Flayme
Dangit, Yuurei evaded his descent. Even with that terrifying armor on, that man’s mobility was high as hell – maybe packing more jet-power could do the trick, but close combat felt like a losing battle at this rate. His right leg continued to manifest new tissue under a carpet of fire, recovering from the light spell that Yuurei had used to disintegrate it before.

Honestly… Daiko tilted his head at Yuurei’s compliment. It felt really, really weird, as if Yuurei was his senior when it was supposed to be the opposite. Really weird… but not unwelcome. “Hnnnnnnng, it sounds really fun! But I’m glad to be here,” he solidified, not showing any regrets for joining Blue Pegasus after the destruction of his old guild.

… Wait, oh shit! Smoke! And this was really thick smoke at that! Daiko covered his face at first, but he also began coughing in pain… was the smoke toxic? Either way, attempting to escape the smoke with aching limbs, he noticed that he couldn’t see Yuurei anywhere. The smoke cloud was huge and thick, covering even the rays from the sun above him. “W-What, you trying to hide?! *coooough* I-I can still find you, y’knoooooooooow!” Daiko called out with a grin, strolling a hand horizontally over his eyes. Two magic circles encapsuled his eyes and turned them bright-yellow, tinted red and with wider pupils.

Thermal Vision! And… uh, Yuurei’s armor was really insulating, but he did see a heat signature – a very thin one, though, and it disappeared as quickly as he spo-

Okay, despite his regenerative prowess, getting struck right through the heart was lethal for anyone. A sickening sound of blood splattering out could likely be seen through the smoke, making the job of the summons to find him much easier… but were they to find Daiko’s location, they’d find a corpse. A dead, still corpse on the sandy floor, with a gaping hole right through his chest leaking out dark-red blood.

… And for a long moment, Daiko didn’t move.

WC: 337
BTWC: 1057
TTWC: 2324

Stats & Spells Used:

Last edited by Daiko Flayme on Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to track WC from the jump ;w;)

#14Yuurei 

Super-Intense, Serious, Heated, Ultimate Sightseeing! [Yuurei] Empty Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:32 am

Yuurei

Yuurei heard him, and he would nod as he figured that was how Daiko would respond. If Kailani never broke his heart, he would probably still have been there as well. Now was what worse was that Blue Pegasus would always be a reminder of where she had perished. He could never go back there as it was tainted for him.

The Seraphim wouldn’t use the smoke to hide but to be able to set up the next attacks. It was an interesting way of doing things, but to be fair this was him trying something new. He could see that Daiko was at a disadvantage here.

“Nah, not hiding just trying out some of my items against you.” He said to Daiko waiting to see him do something.

It was then he would see that Daiko had something to see through the darkness, but before anything could be done Gae Bolg would pierce right through him.

It disappeared from where it had hit and appeared right into Yuurei’s hand again. His eyes widen when he saw this. He didn’t aim to kill Daiko, but he wasn’t holding back because his friend had told him not to. Still, he was a phoenix, and he had mentioned dying multiple times. Did that mean he would come back alive after being hit by that attack?

The Requip mage wasn’t sure, but nonetheless, he would disperse his smog, but the Mastiffs would be on guard. They were around Daiko as Yuurei would approach the man on the ground. It would seem like this spar had turned into a battle to the death.

He would look at Daiko and he would see where the hole had been created. He rubbed the back of his head as he didn’t think this was going to happen. It would seem like by doing this he might have created some tension between Blue Pegasus. That was if Daiko stood dead right? Yuurei already had problems with his former guild and that was because of Esperia.

“I hope, you really meant you can’t die Daiko because this would suck.” He said to him as he waited for something to happen.

361|1230

Combat Log:

Stats:

Spell Used:

Cooldown:

Equipment:

Hassan's Cursed Arm:
Shinigami's Red Eye:

#15Daiko Flayme 

Super-Intense, Serious, Heated, Ultimate Sightseeing! [Yuurei] Empty Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:32 am

Daiko Flayme
… Deep, powerful beats emitted from Daiko’s corpse without warning. The bleeding wound, the gaping hole through his chest, began to emit smoke… and then, out of damn nowhere, Daiko’s entire body appeared to explode in a huge blast of fire! Indiscriminately, the fire spread in all directions, covering Daiko’s corpse in thick carpets of flames that lashed out to incinerate whoever had gotten too close to him.

Within the flames, damage wasn’t being done to Daiko himself… but those who approached him and was within range were at risk of suffering terrible burns the likes of which solidified Daiko’s S-Rank status. However destructive this spell was, it was what was happening to Daiko within the fire that characterized his phoenix-like powers – the flames weren’t eating up his dead corpse, and no tissue of his was being damaged. Instead, the gaping hole in his chest began to close in on itself, as if tissue, flesh and blood was being restored from absolutely nothing. It would’ve looked like his flesh just began spontaneously multiplying stem cells where a lack thereof was apparent, although you wouldn’t be able to ask Daiko what on earth a stem cell was.

Either way, the result was a returning Daiko, his eyes widening as he registered himself breathing again. Every time he found himself past death’s door, he entered the same place – a sea of everlasting fire, neither harmful nor comfortable. It was as if such a place was to be his final resting spot, but fate eluded his end at every turn thanks to his status as the Phoenix.

He wouldn’t wait for the blast of fire to knock anyone away. He stretched an arm back to rest his flat palm on the sandy floor, where a red magic circle appeared and embedded into his arm just as quickly – launching him forward as a jet of fire escaped said palm to function as a thruster, so that he could catch Yuurei by surprise with a simple headbutt! “AND I RETURN WITH A VENGEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE!!!”

WC: 338
BTWC: 1395
TTWC: 2662

Stats & Spells Used:

Last edited by Daiko Flayme on Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to track WC from the jump ;w;)

#16Yuurei 

Super-Intense, Serious, Heated, Ultimate Sightseeing! [Yuurei] Empty Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:47 am

Yuurei

Yuurei continued to stare at the lifeless body and he started to feel bad; he was trying his best to hold back, but it would seem like he overdid it. He was still trying to think about how he would explain this to Alisa. Actually, he didn’t care about that. Daiko was nice to him since the beginning, so if something bad happened to him, he would be highly upset that it was his fault.

That was when he noticed something. The hole in his chest started to smoke. He would look at Daiko once again confuse as to what was going on. It would seem like he was going through it, but more so it would seem like his body or magic was taking effect. That was when a huge explosion would occur and fire would engulf Daiko, and spread out around him.

The force would push Yuurei back as he didn’t see it coming. His danger sense didn’t kick in, but it was because he was worried about Daiko. He would feel the heat on his helmet as it had been damage and he would smile because it would seem like this fight wasn’t over. It would also seem like Daiko wasn’t kidding when he said he could come back to life. That was fun and it really meant that he didn’t have to hold back. He wasn’t sure how many times he could do this, but he knew the fight wasn’t over just yet.

It wasn’t just that, but Yuurei would hear the howls of the Mastiffs as they were also hit by the blast. They didn’t have any orders from Yuurei to dodge it, but it was also because he didn’t know that was going to happen. He would feel each of them dispersed as they had all gone back to their realm. It would seem like Daiko surprised everyone with the second wind, which was great because things got interesting.

The vibration of Daiko in the air would be sent toward him. He could feel his friend getting closer to him at a nice speed. It was interesting to feel the attack coming, but he was a fighter and a berserker first. He heard Daiko’s words as he appeared in front of him. Yuurei didn’t dodge or anything but would welcome the headbutt. He would feel the slam into his helmet as Daiko would land a headbutt to the armor. He would have a smile on his face even though Daiko wouldn’t be able to see it.

“I see, you weren’t kidding when you said you could come back to life. That is great Daiko I applaud your will to not die.” He said this to his friend.

It was then he would take things seriously. He wasn’t going to just let his friend enjoy himself with just a headbutt. Yuurei’s right leg would tighten as he was getting ready to do something.

“You’ve impressed me Daiko. I didn’t think your fire would burn so brightly. It even seems like it’s hot enough to take out my summon dogs. They didn’t even stand a chance with the heat you let out. I commend you my friend and I hope you continue to get stronger. The words of encouragement you gave me are being thrown back at you.” He said to Daiko.

His friend was right in front of him, and if they were fighting he wouldn’t hold back. His body shifted, so his right leg was outward before he brought it up and around to kick Daiko while he was in front of him and their foreheads were connected to each other.

When his leg lifted, his body shifted and his head would move away from Daiko. It was then his right leg would be moving quickly as he was attempting to knock Daiko out with a kick to the side of his abdomen. It was brutal, but Yuurei was a monster in his own right.

He was what people would call an uncontrollable variable that attracted other uncontrollable variables around him. It was why the likes of Brone and Kaito were always around him. Those two were feared in their own right even though one of them didn’t feel that way.
as he was getting ready to do something. His friend was right in front of him, and if they were fighting he wouldn’t hold back. His body shifted, so his right leg was outward before he brought it up and around to kick Daiko while he was in front of him and their foreheads were connected to each other.

When his leg lifted, his body shifted and his head would move away from Daiko. It was then his right leg would be moving quickly as he was attempting to knock Daiko out with a kick to the side of his abdomen. It was brutal, but Yuurei was a monster in his own right.

He was what people would call an uncontrollable variable that attracted other uncontrollable variables around him. It was why the likes of Brone and Kaito were always around him. Those two were feared in their own right even though one of them didn’t feel that way.

866|2096

Combat Log:

Stats:

Spell Used:

Cooldown:

Equipment:

Hassan's Cursed Arm:
Shinigami's Red Eye:

#17Daiko Flayme 

Super-Intense, Serious, Heated, Ultimate Sightseeing! [Yuurei] Empty Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:18 am

Daiko Flayme
Piss… that damn helmet hurt like all hell! Daiko always found helmets so weird and uncomfortable to wear, but after slamming his dome into Yuurei’s, he was starting to reconsider buying one for himself… or maybe he should’ve just trained his head to take the impact. Yeah, why didn’t he train his forehead?! Look at him now, slightly out of focus due to the ringing pain rushing through his face…

But his mission had been completed, against all odds even. Yuurei… Daiko could clearly sense just how immensely powerful the previously thin-looking Photomage had become over the span of all those years. Comparing him to the one who joined Blue Pegasus back then was an insult at this point, but Yuurei’s words spoke of another story… one of gratitude for what Daiko had told him long ago. Words of encouragement that were now thrown back at him with a vengeance!

And before he could formulate his next plan, the kick landed. Sent the Phoenix Mage several meters to the side, the top of his torso digging into the sand to brake the flight from Yuurei’s powerful kick that audibly broke his tailbone. A bunch of sand was dug up as Daiko’s body flung across the floor of the beach, reaching all the way to a nearby palm tree that shook and dropped a couple coconuts with Daiko’s impact upon its roots from below the sand that he was now half-buried in.

Legs up, twitching and bending his knees reflexively, Daiko’s mana was out of whack due to the lethal pain he’d endured once more… and his cloak of fire, his wings of pride, they fell to the floor and disappeared, revealing his blue tunic once more. A perfect time for Coda to come descending from the sky, only to perch on the defeated foot of Daiko as if it was a random branch sticking up from the ground. Coda’s eyes wide and rarely unchanging, the raptor tilted her avian head at the sight of Yuurei and the entire scenery – kicked up sand here and there, craters over there, melted sand over here, and a Daiko shoved into the ground like a shovel.

But as many other battles of the past, it didn’t take a while before Daiko rose back up again! He did spend a minute spitting out sand, though…

“Pffffffffffffff… o-okay, okay, okay… I’m back, I-I think… did… did I die again? Sometimes, I can’t tell.”

WC: 407
BTWC: 1802
TTWC: 3069

Battle Status:

Last edited by Daiko Flayme on Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to track WC from the jump ;w;)

#18Yuurei 

Super-Intense, Serious, Heated, Ultimate Sightseeing! [Yuurei] Empty Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:07 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei’s kick would make its way to the side of Daiko. He didn’t hold back only because his friend had requested him not to. He knew it would be hard for him to dodge the attack seeing as he was doing it around the same time he had gotten headbutted by Daiko. When he felt the side and bit of the back of his friend being impacted, he knew things would be over. The blows that he had landed were ones that not a lot of people would want to deal with or even handle on impact.

It was true here as well as he watched Daiko do his best to make sure he could stop himself. He watched everything unfolded and it would seem like the fight was truly done this time. His friend had been taken out, which he understood. How he knew he finished the fight was due to Daiko reverting back to normal after that attack.

“Alright, I think that is enough for fighting.” He said out loud as he would see that Coda would appear on top of Daiko’s foot.

It caused him to laugh a bit as he would soon see it took a bit longer for Daiko to regain consciousness, but he would all the same.

Yuurei would watch him gather himself after he woke up and coughed. He would hear what he had to say and he chuckled a bit. He placed his spears away and his armor as if he wouldn’t continue with this. Instead, he would have his arm stretched out to help Daiko out.

“I hope you didn’t die again, but I’m pretty sure you were unconscious for quite a bit. Still, glad to see you’re fine, probably a bit sore right? We should go find a hot spring or something to rejuvenate our bodies after this fight.” He said to Daiko.

He would have told him that they should head to an infirmary, but this man could heal at his own rate, and with Yuurei’s Excalibur any damage he suffered would also heal as well. He was glad to see Coda and Daiko again. It was truly a pleasant treat for him. He didn’t think he would be able to see him again after he had left Blue Pegasus. He felt as if his leaving had left him on bad turns with that guild even though he wasn’t a bad person. Still, only the future between Paradise Dawn and Blue Pegasus would unfold.

415|2511
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum