Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grave Robbing (Bad)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Grave Robbing (Bad) Empty Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:07 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Toge and Luci the demon were back at it again. It was nighttime and they were on their way to meet up with Adairan. The man wanted them to do something with graves this time or at least that was what they had assumed. They were on their way to meet up with the creep.

“How long are you planning on doing these small jobs?” He asked Toge.

Toge would look at him with a smile on his face.

“No job is too small, especially when it creates chaos for those around me. The more jewels, the harder the job should be.” He said to Luci the demon.

It wouldn’t take long for them to get to the meeting spot. When they got there they would notice that they would be the only ones that were there for the moment. It wouldn’t take long, but Adarian would appear from the darkness to the two of them.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

Grave Robbing (Bad) Empty Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:07 pm

Go D. Drakkon

“Yes, you have come to help me. I need you to dig up fresh corpses to perform experiments on. I need you to go to the cemetery and dig up a couple of bodies. They need to be fresh, so I have mapped out where the recently deceased are laid.” He had given Toge the paper.

He would look at it and he would have a smirk on his face as he looked over at Adarian.

“How do you want me to dig them up? With my hands?” He asked him waiting for an answer.

Adarian would take two shovels out from nowhere, and he would hand them over to Toge.

“Of course, I don’t want you to struggle when retrieving the goods.” He said to Toge.

The Paladin would nod as he would take the two shovels, and he would start heading to the cemetery. He knew where to go as he had been there before for Adarian.

159|315

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Grave Robbing (Bad) Empty Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:08 pm

Go D. Drakkon
“I wonder what you expect the demons to bless you with Toge.” He said to him as it seemed like doing all these bad things was for a reason.

“I want to be granted power that nobody could normally get. I don’t know if it will happen, but I can hope for it.” He said to Luci the Demon.

It wouldn’t take long, but the two would make it to the cemetery. He would climb the fence to get over the locked place. When he got there, he would follow the path to the first dead body. When he got to the tombstone, he would start digging the ground. He would do his best to get things done quickly. Luci would get down and he figured he would help Toge out. It wouldn’t take long, but the two of them would be able to dig up the first body. Toge would get the first body out of the casket it was in, and he would drag the body to the next location.

172|487

#4Go D. Drakkon 

Grave Robbing (Bad) Empty Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:08 pm

Go D. Drakkon

Toge moved to the next spot, and he would wipe the sweat that was on his face. He would look at the next spot and he would start shoveling the second spot. He would move through it as quickly as possible. Still, it was harder the second time around. The reason behind it was that he had used his energy on the first grave. Still, he would push through it as he would continue to dig up the dirt. Luci the demon would help as well as he didn’t sweat, and it didn’t bother him. He kept going through this and soon enough Toge would be able to see the casket.

He would take the body out of the hole, and he would get up from where he was. They had gotten two bodies now, and they were making progress. Now that he had two bodies, he would move on to the third one and he would hope that his client would be happy about this.

166|653

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Grave Robbing (Bad) Empty Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:09 pm

Go D. Drakkon
“This takes a lot out of you. We will get one more body and then go back to him. He better be happy with these bodies, or I’m going to kill him and make him a fresh corpse.” He said to Luci.

The demon would laugh when he heard that because that sounded like the Toge he knew. They would move onto the area as they were moving to the third place. It would take them a while to get there, but once they had arrived, Toge would look around to see if there was anybody around.

When he saw that nobody was around, he would start digging up the body. This one would take some time, but the paladin would get the job done. He would see the casket, and he would open it up and he would find the third body. He would toss it to the top and he would climb out of the hole.

He would sigh with relief as it was time to go meet up with Adarian and get the jewels he was promised.

180|833

#6Go D. Drakkon 

Grave Robbing (Bad) Empty Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:09 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would have one of the dead bodies over his shoulder, and the other two would be dragged with his hands. Luci the demon was on his other shoulder. The scent of the dead bodies didn’t bother the two of them. Luci didn’t care about any of this, and Toge was used to killing people, torturing them, and stuff like that. He would toss the bodies over the fences and he would over after he was ready. It was nighttime, so there was nobody to stop him or even catch him in the act. This was great. The Earth mage would pick up the bodies and he would continue to go through the area as he was heading to his destination.

When he got to his destination, he would find himself alone. Adarian, however, will appear from the darkness and he would have a smile on his face.

“You have three fresh bodies. That is good enough. Here take this as your reward for your hard work.” He said to Toge as he would hand him his reward.

Toge would take it, and he would leave the man to do whatever he wanted with those bodies.

196|1029
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum