Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

#1Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:59 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and the group had gone to the east of Fiore together. There, Yuurei would be able to find that the next location would be in Dahlia. It would seem like there was a secret place within the Aldenwald that was hard to find. This place was hidden because of the supernatural dense mist that lingered throughout the place. It was crazy and impossible to find, but the group had something that would allow them to find this place. It would be the lost pages that they had within their person, and this was a good thing.

Renji would be next to Yuurei while they would walk through the woods together. They would keep each other close, so they wouldn’t get separated. He was using his pages to go in the right direction. The mist would try to trick them, but it wouldn’t work on them. He would follow the path that was set forth for him.

#2Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:51 am

Kaito

When he left the portal and he looked around he looks at the decent fog and he knows this is gonna be a rough one but he is gonna use his stronger sense of smell to help keep them safe and smell if anything were to get close to them but he doubts that is gonna be an end all beat all as not everything has a smell but he knows that at least the sense of smile will be able to let him know if a werewolf is getting close to them. Revy is holding tight to him in case she needs him to help her get to safety cause she knows she will be no match if it comes to fighting one of those huge ass monsters that live in this area that she had seen Kaito fight when they had taken missions here as they were usually blood thirsty and once the monsters realize Kaito is a monster himself they turn to flee from him usually.

#3Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:00 am

Yuurei

Yuurei kept pushing through the dense mist. He found it interesting that something could produce this much mist in the area. He wondered where it had come from, and how it was produced. He kept moving through the area though as he wondered what the lost pages would lead them to. He would look around to see if anything was coming for them, but for the time being, it would seem like everything was in the clear.

“So, Kaito how does it feel to be close to home? I’m sure you’ve been around these woods plenty of times right?” He asked him wondering what he would say.

Renji was close to Yuurei this entire time, but he worried that Revy might be nervous, or she wasn’t okay. He figured he would check up on her.

“Is everything okay on your end Revy?” He asked her, wondering what she would say to him.

#4Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:40 am

Kaito

Kaito's voice comes out of the fog. "Oh just cause I dress like a monster from a novel doesn't mean I came here a lot you dense moron!"

Kaito looks at Revy as he hadn't said that and she knows he didn't say it, seems something was in the fog with them if not the fog itself. Kaito figures this is going to be a pain in the ass to deal with as he doesn't smell what ever that creature that did that is.

"For now we are okay but we better be careful so not to get tricked." She is keeping her eyes narrowed as she looks around the fog for anything that isn't them moving and she sees a silhouette of Kaito with her on his shoulder and she wonders if she was just seeing things as that can't be possible to be happening right now. She needs to focus and not get distracted.

#5Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:06 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Kaito’s words, and when he was done, he would rub the back of his head. He didn’t think he would say something like that, and he would keep moving.

“Damn you didn’t have to call me a moron.” He said back to him before Revy could speak up.

The light mage kept moving through the mist as he was wondering why Kaito had said that now.

It wouldn’t take long, but Revy would shout out loud. She had told them that they were okay, but not to get tricked. When they heard this, it would seem like that might not have been Kaito in the first place.

“That’s why you’re going to always be alone you masked freak.” Yuurei would look around as he heard those words, but they didn’t come from him.

“That wasn’t me.” He said out loud as he was annoyed something was mimicking their voice.

Renji would just look around as there was no way he could find the culprit.

#6Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:27 pm

Kaito

Kaito swipes his hand sending a wave of dimensional energy into the fog to work like a gust f wind but the fog doesn't let up at all, seems they are already trapped in something or maybe it was leading them somewhere because the voice came from the same side as his voice had come from. He has to wonder if it is also trying to get them to fight by saying those things in their voices and he doubts this will end well but he will just have to deal with it and fight if something does come out of the fog but he keeps following Yuurei where he leads him cause maybe the man new something he didn't know or had some idea where something was here.

"Renji just make sure you don't let your guard down as well." She kept scanning the fog for anything that she could see but she had no clues that she could even act one but Kaito might be able to but he seems more like he just wants to follow.

#7Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:55 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei kept moving through the woods as he was trying to figure out where they were going. His lost pages were all tugging him in the same direction. It was the same direction that the voices had come from. Still, he wondered what it was, and he figured if they kept moving, they would find out soon enough.

Renji would hear Revy’s words and he would keep it moving as he wasn’t going to do that. He looked around as he kept moving with Yuurei. He would continue to search for whatever said those mean things. The group would continue to move around, and they would soon see an old, huge, abandoned mansion that was hidden within the mist of these woods.

“It seems like the pages are pointing in that direction. Are you ready to go into a place where it might be creepy and see ghosts?" He asked as he shouldn’t have said that.

#8Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:54 pm

Kaito

as they draw closer to the mansion Kaito can hear the flapping of wings and he understands the thing was a bird of some sort that was mimicking them and throwing its voice that is why he couldn't smell it as it was in the air and out of range of him. He walks up to the mansion and he looks around the door way for any damage or any traps that might wait for them in side of the place.

"I think we have all dealt with ghosts before right?" She looks at Renji and Yuurei

"Yeah I constantly fight the ghosts of my past." Kaito said that line seriously with no hint of joking in his voice it was just a deadpan line he just threw out there like it was nothing and his voice had sounded nearly empty while he did it. But as he was facing away from them it is hard to tell if it was really him that even said it or if it was the other voice messing with them.

#9Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:08 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would move through the place, and it wouldn’t take long for them to reach the mansion. He would look at Kaito as it would seem like he was quick to start looking around. Yuurei would turn to Revy as she spoke to them, and Yuurei remembered dealing with a ghost in Joya.

“I guess you could say that me and Renji have in the past.” He said as he would start looking around the mansion to see if they could find a way in.

Kaito’s words would make Yuurei shake his head and the same way Renji. They expected him to say something like that.

“You know Kaito, I’m curious to know what type of ghosts are from your pasts?’ He asked him curious to hear what he had to say.

Yuurei would continue his search around the mansion as he was wondering where the hell could the lost pages be within this huge place.

#10Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:15 pm

Kaito

Kaito stops his looking around and he walks over to Renji and with glowing red eyes that look blood thirsty and ruthless looks Renji right in the eyes. "Do you really want to know?" He sits on the ground in front of the exceed and his eyes stare into Renji's unblinking and not shifting from looking at him for even a second.

Revy hears the tone and the way he is looking at Renji and she stays back away from Kaito cause she was not going to get into that can of worms that Renji had just opened for himself and she knows that Kaito still has night mares about the things they had done to him and she knows that some times they can throw a switch in Kaito that makes him a bit different from the usual detached and semi-friendly guy that he shows to be normally but she is not sure if he is in this moment playing it up or if that switch was indeed flipped.

#11Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:42 pm

Yuurei

Renji would look over to Kaito as he would see Kaito’s red eyes as he had asked him if he really wanted to know. The exceed would have a huge smile on his face as he was more than willing to listen to him. It would seem like he would stare at him as he was waiting for an answer.

“Sure, I would like to know. You know how long Yuurei and I have been waiting for you to open up to us?” He said to him as he didn’t mind the blood lust coming from him.

He had seen it on Yuurei many times as his friend had snapped a bunch of times. Yuurei would look over at the two of them as he had been wondering what was happening between the two of them.

“I wonder how we’re going to get inside of this place. I can just break the door down.” He suggested the idea but didn’t do it until they agreed or disagreed.

#12Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:48 pm

Kaito

Kaito drops off his cloak and he removes his shirt and he shows Renji his back where their is a huge slash scar across his back. "This was a parting gift from that place." he turns and he puts his shirt back on then he begins to speak again and he sighs a bit letting the glow stop. "I was kept in a dark cell I didn't know how to speak or walk, when they transported me for testing on me they did it in a sort of magic bubble so they didn't risk me touching them. I was usually poked and tested on for want to say 6-8 hours a day." Kai puts his cloak back on the her walks up to the building and he tries to see if there is some trick to the door like knocking three times or saying trick or treat. He was at that point just making light of the house he doubts that it will really come to bit him back in the ass.

#13Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:21 pm

Yuurei

Renji would wait for it, and he would see that Kaito had taken off his shirt to show him what had happened to him in the past. Yuurei had looked over to see the scar on his back and it would seem like humans weren’t nice to him. They would both listen to him speak about his past and it would seem like he was a test subject. His past was dark, and it would seem like his master didn’t come up until later when he was older.

“I see, so these people are the ones that put a curse on you? Where are they now? We should go teach them a lesson.” He said to Kaito as he wasn’t happy with what they had done to him.

Yuurei wouldn’t say anything as he knew it must have sucked. Their past was nowhere near the same, but the punishment they had to endure because they were different was annoying.

#14Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:42 pm

Kaito

"No I was born with the curse they didn't give it to me. From what I can piece together they wanted to learn how to harass it and make me a weapon or at least my curse. Might have gave me a lobotomy and then used me like an animal probably woulda been a berserker like in the olden days of man, crazed powerful warriors." the man didn't think he was wrong about that as he still to this day has no idea what this curse was or why he had even had it in the first place had one of his parents messed with the occult? Was it because he was the genetic reject that didn't get elf blood but was born full human unlike his brother.

Revy walks closer to the building and she jumped up onto a window ledge and looked in. She saw lights like some one must be inside of the home and she wondered if she should whisper it or just say it to them as she wasn't sure how close who ever lived here was to them.

#15Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:59 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would hear his words, and it would seem like he was cursed to begin with. That truly sucked, which brought them to think about who his parents were. They heard what he said, and they were glad that those who were testing on him had failed to do that. Still, he wondered how they were going to take that cursed off Kaito.

“Maybe my curse arm could take your curse away from you? It would be nice if you were able to touch someone without fearing to hurt them.” He said to Kaito with a smile on his face.

Renji was listening to Kaito’s words, but he would still looking for a way in. He would move through the place, but there wouldn’t be a way in from what he could tell. It would seem like they were looking for a button or pressure plate that would let them enter the mansion.

#16Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:22 pm

Kaito

"I highly doubt that and I can active my I think it was called transcended powers to do that for a small window of time I just don't do besides when we were at the place in central." Kaito had no idea how they are going to pull this off as he has only one but he expects the man to find his next page soon he wonders how Yuurei was so lucky was he blessed or something or was it just dumb luck Kaito doesn't think he will ever know and to be honest it is probably for the best if he doesn't know if it really is that or not as it would probably just hurt more.

Revy walks over to them and she speaks quietly and keeps her eyes open as she looked around the area as she wasn't sure if they were being watched or not by anyone. "The lights are on inside."

#17Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:33 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Kaito’s words, and he would chuckle a bit. Maybe, he could do it, if Kaito was in a state of death for a bit. He figured the cursed would want to transfer to another body, and if Yuurei’s arm was cursed he could only wonder that it couldn’t get worse.

“Shit, maybe you need to die and then your curse could get swallowed up by my curse. Of course, when I mean die I mean only for a few seconds. Still, I wouldn’t want anybody I know to face the pain of death.” Yuurei said as he had been through it before.

While they were chatting, Revy would come to them, and she would tell them that the lights were on. That made Renji shiver a bit as he didn’t like the sound of that.

“Maybe we should just knock on the front door and see where it goes from there.” He said to the group.

#18Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:04 pm

Kaito

"So now you are resorting to Kaito didn't join Paradise Dawn and since I can't have him no one can?" He laughed softly then he walked up to the door and he knocks on the door and he waits for some one to open the door, only thing he can hear is some shuffling inside and he wonders if it is an animal or if it is a person that is in there but is unsure if they should answer their door and if it was monsters simply just here to feast on some one.

Revy moves toward the door to back up Kaito in case he ends up needing him and she hopes that she will be okay and she looked towards Renji wondering if he will be okay if someone scary answers the door and gives them all a fright that might forever stain their souls and their clothes a violent shade of brown for awhile.

Kaito looks at Yuurei and he shrugs as no one has answered or said anything from in side.

#19Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:32 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would laugh when he heard those words, and that was a good one. He enjoyed his time with Kaito and honestly he did wish his friend had joined them. Their numbers weren’t large right now, and he figured with Kaito there, their numbers would increase. Still, he did have his brother, and he did know that Kaito would always show up to help when he needed it.

“You already know. I got to keep Kaito to myself. It’s how I roll.” He continued laughing as he would walk with Kaito to the door.

Renji would follow Revy as they were all by the door. It would seem like they wouldn’t have to wait too long as the doors would open, and something would scream and shout at the top of their lungs. Still, they wouldn’t be able to tell or see who shouted. It was spooky indeed, and the words they had heard went away you’re trespassing.

#20Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:16 pm

Kaito

Kaito hears the scream and the signs of trespassing but he walks right in and he starts looking around he was not going to let someone scream at him and just try to scare him off, he wondered if it was the dragon slayer in him or the fact that he could careless if he died that had caused that to happen. He looks in things around the room as he just picks up random things around the room as he was working on finding that page and hopefully getting to go home early and sleep before the ass crack of the morning showed and made him have to wait longer and longer to just fail once again.

Revy followed him in and started to look at things as well as she figured if his brave and stupid ass went in and nothing happened she was safe to go in as well to help look for things that might help them or to find the page herself.

#21Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:03 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would cover his ears when he heard this. It was too loud, and it would seem like he was not the only one either. Still, it would seem like Kaito didn’t care what they said, and he would enter first. When he saw nothing happen, he would go in after. It would seem like Kaito was rushing to look for the page. He had been stuck with Yuurei and he only got one of the pages since they had been together. Still, he couldn't find any pages right now, which was fine. He wanted to go look around this haunted mansion anyways. It would seem like it probably held a lot of secrets to it, some he hoped they would find out.

“Well, the person who yelled at us wasn’t here to greet us, so we keep it moving.” He said with a smile on his face.

Renji would enter last as he would look around as he was hoping nothing would jump at him, or he would probably punch the crap out of them.

#22Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:14 pm

Kaito

Kaito hadn't found anything as he kept looking around and he wondered if this was gonna just be like last time and that is annoying but he isn't sure if this was going to work out and not just waste time here any longer than they have to as there is a lot of things that could go wrong in a place like this like getting turned into some sort of monster by a crazy scientist but he isn't sure how far out of the city those would be and he wonders if it was a ghost in here that had screamed and he looks for any signs of trouble.

Revy gets up on a chair then jumps onto a table and looks for anything shiny or other wise but she figures what ever it might be could be as scared of them as they would of been to it and she wonders if this was gonna be another waste of time for them but she wants to hold out hope for it working out.

#23Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:00 pm

Yuurei

Renji would look at Revy as if he had seen what she had done. It made him worry because he didn’t think she would do something like that. He flinched because he thought she was going to fall, but would sigh when she stuck the landing. The Nephilim would move around the place as he was trying to see if he could catch what had yelled at them. Still, he would come up empty, and he would shake his head. He would start looking around the place as he knew what they had come here for.

“Well, if they aren’t going to stop us, then it’s time to keep looking for the pages that we came here to find.” He said out loud as he would open cabinets in hopes of finding what he was looking for.

Renji would keep an eye on Revy, but he was doing his best to look around and see if he could find anything worth noting.

#24Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:20 pm

Kaito

Kaito doing what Kaito does and he starts climbing a ladder and he looks in the higher spots of the room as he thinks that if they hid anything and he thinks they would hide it up high out of the normal persons sight or thoughts to look and his dungeon diving has thought him to be smarter not work harder and he wonders what they could be hiding in a place like this and he doesn't see anything in that instant but he wasn't sure that he should give up on it just yet as there as to be something he can find.

"Just lets not take any dumb risks." She hurries to a pile of magazines and books and she wonders if this is really gonna be the right answer or not but maybe she will learn something that will help her get a man in thirty days and make him never want to leave you. She doubts any of this is really the truth but she wonders if the tips would work.

#25Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:37 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would continue to look around the area they were in. This mansion was big, so the beginning of it had a lot to look at. Still, it would seem like everything they were checking would be for nothing. There weren’t any lost pages around here. It had even gotten Kaito to climb a ladder to check places where people might store shit at.

The berserker would rub the back of his head as he was trying to figure out where these things might be. It would have been nice if they were at the entrance. If they could find it at the beginning, then they didn’t need to go searching for anything here.

Renji would hear Revy’s words and he would listen to her. He would look down below on the ground though as he was wondering if they would just leave the pages lying all over the floor.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum