Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

#51Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:19 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him and it would seem like things were actually weird in this place. Still, if Kaito had rescued this girl from a time bubble, then whatever was keeping her here wouldn’t be happy that he got her out. He would see them walking down the stairs and scratch his head. Why were they coming back down here? He would chuckle when he heard Kaito’s words and he would shake his head.

“Yeah, of course, it's me. I don’t understand why people are afraid of me. Do I have a “I’ll eat your face off if you get next to me vibe?” Still, isn’t there another floor to this place?” He asked curious to hear what Kaito would say.

Renji was happy to see that Revy was fine, and he had a smile on his face as he approached her with the girl.

“I’m glad to see that you’re alright.” He said as he waved at the little girl.

#52Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:42 pm

Kaito

"Your face is more of I'll take your wife home from the bar rail her and not be sorry about it if I have to be honest..." He laughs softly as he looks at the man with a smirk and a head nod.

The girl looks at the exceed and she shows some sharp teeth and her eyes start to glow golden and her finger nails grow like they are claws a bit and looks away and Revy looks at her and then Kaito turns around and he realizes what she is she is a werewolf and not just any an ancient one. He wonders if her parents turned her to try and cure her illness instead of trust doctors or if she was born one, but that had to be a painful thing to endure being turned into one and he opens a portal and he motions to her to go into it and she trusts him and she runs through it, his team will take care of her for the time being as she does need some rest. "Then shall we head for the upper floor?" He starts walking and he wonders if this place will really have anything for them or if this will be another strike out.

#53Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:19 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would laugh when he heard those words coming from Kaito. He did have that kind of look on his face now. It was interesting that he didn’t have time for that as he had other things to do.

“I can’t blame you for saying that. I don’t do that kind of stuff though. Well, to be honest, I don’t have that much time for any of that.” He said to Kaito as he looked at his friends and then the little girl.

Renji would notice something about the girl, and it would seem like she had started to change. He was a bit confused about what was happening right now. Still, he figured she feared this as much as them. Yuurei would look over and he would see her transforming and he would find it interesting that there was a werewolf in the midst.

It wouldn’t take long for Kaito to put her in a portal as it seemed like he was going to isolate her for the time being. When that was done, he would look over to Kaito who had spoken to him.

“Sure, let’s be on our way.” He said as he would walk up the stairs with his friend.

#54Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:10 pm

Kaito

Kaito hopes the girl will not be to much of a handful for his daemon team mates and the human male that will be in charge of her. Revy figures she will be fine with them as they are usually reasonable but Kaito hadn't explained anything so that might come back to bite him later but for now he knows she is safe and he knows this place has rooms to explore. So he keeps moving up to the next floor up as he was told by Yuurei there was more to sees so he was gonna go up and see what there was too see and if that something was a page or even something that could be used to help better move them forward and get through all the troubles that might begin to knock on their door step as he moves to tear apart the incasing trouble that seems to just stalk Kaito where ever he goes and he feels like he is running a losing battle as he looks around for a page.

#55Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:42 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would keep moving with Kaito up the stairs now. While they were doing this, he wondered what else they might have found within the level above him.

“So, you didn’t find anything? There wasn’t anything to bother you in this mansion?” He asked him these questions as they would make it to the second floor.

Yuurei would look around the place and he was wondering where to go next in this place. Renji would look at Revy as she looked concerned, and he would smile at her.

“I’m happy you’re okay Revy. How was everything in that small hole?” He asked her waiting for an answer.

Yuurei would walk through the halls, and he wondered what had kept this little girl trapped here. She couldn’t be alone in this place her entire life, right?

The light mage would walk through the hallways of the second floor as he was looking for a place that could be of importance.

#56Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:51 pm

Kaito

"Nope I have felt very welcome in this place and I even heard a whisper of thanks when I cleaned up a room." He looks at the man and he wonders what has happened to Yuurei that he is so worried about this place as he has only had one cause of trouble and that was when they walked in and he wonders if the house was yelling at Yuurei. Maybe this place doesn't like that he is a half elf or maybe it is because of his Nephilim powers that bother it. He hears what Renji just said and he narrows his eyes at Renji. "Uhhh a tip to you friend you shouldn't ask a woman that kind of question you perv."

Revy giggles as she understands how Kaito would have misunderstood that kind of thing she knows what Renji means and she looks at him. "The crawl space was fine nothing really in there though." She looks back ahead as she looks around with Kaito.

#57Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:29 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would smile at him as it seemed like the mansion liked him but was messing around with him. He would rub the back of his head because he didn’t do anything wrong. He would keep moving as he was trying to find a place that would be good to check. The doors that were closed would be easily opened, but he wouldn’t go into them.

While he was walking, he would hear Kaito telling Renji something, and he would shake his head when he heard those words. Renji would rub the back of his head as he didn’t understand why that was wrong.

“You’re a weird one Kaito.” He said as he would look at Revy as she would answer him.

“Ah that sucks. I figured you would have found some secret treasure in there. It would have been nice.” He said to her with a smile on his face.

It wouldn’t take long, but Yuurei would encounter a door that was locked and figured that this might have been the room to search.

#58Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:50 pm

Kaito

Kaito sees that Yuurei stopped at a door and he walked up to the door and he touches the handle and he feels it is locked and he wondered something and he runs his finger on the door in the shape of the symbol that was on the orb in the girls room before it broke and the door loudly unlocks three times and the door opens itself and he is looking a ghost eye to eye, he knows that man it was the man in the painting that was in the stair way that was damaged with claw marks. The man lets Kaito and Revy in and then the man silently looks at Yuurei and Renji and he does not looked pleased.

Kaito thinking he will push his luck here in the moment speaks. "He is not going to harm your daughter I healed and freed her of this place. He is a good guy I can speak for him on that." The ghost looks back at Kaito nearly looking like he was going to start crying snaps and the lights in the room come on and it is a room with research papers and old books in it. Seems the man was looking at everything to try and save his daughter.

#59Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:28 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would watch Kaito move to the door and he would do something weird. When he had done that the door opened. A ghost would appear in front of them, and it would allow Kaito and Revy safe passage. Yuurei would look at him with a smirk on his face as it seemed like that wasn’t the case for him. He would step forward, but the ghost would move in front of him. The light mage wanted to go through the ghost but didn’t want to be rude.

He would hear Kaito’s words to the ghost and he would chuckle as it seemed like the ghosts here thought of him as a threat. He would put his hands behind his head as he would walk in as the lights would turn on. It would seem like they could do a lot of searching in this place, which was good for them.

#60Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:58 pm

Kaito

Kaito starts looking in some of the notes and books on the tables that have old "cures" in them some of them are very stupid and ineffective at treating anything at all and most would be more harm than they would good and he keeps flipping through the pages and he sees warning about those touched by the seraphim as they are harbingers of death an deceit and they will claim to help but will really take your child and turn them into a monster like them and you will never see them again. He see why the girl and her father reacted so oddly to Yuurei now. He finds a were wolf blood potion and how it is used to heal people but you need a normal werewolf, he figures they must of some how gotten their hands on ancient werewolf blood so it compounded the problem she was still sick and now something far stronger and there isn't a cure if that one. He guess he will have to have her trained to control that power.

#61Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:33 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look over to Kaito who had looked over at him. He wondered what was going through his head and what he had found on that paper.

“Was there something bad on the paper that was toward me?” He joked as he would move through the papers that were in the room.

Yuurei would see that there were different ways of trying to cure someone from Lycanthrope. Of course, these had failed since the little girl was still a werewolf. His eyes scanned through them, and he wondered if there was any true way to turn the girl back to normal.

“Maybe the curse of her being a werewolf would disappear if she die, and then came back to life? Of course, I don’t think we should try that since I don’t know her at all.” He said out loud to Kaito as he kept checking around.

Renji would be searching through the pages as he was trying to see if he could find something hard for him to read.

#62Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:52 pm

Kaito

He looks at Yuurei and smiles at him with a small laugh. "It just has a warning not to trust the seraphim or those gifted their powers. Called you all harbingers of death that corrupt children." He doesn't know about if Yuurei seeks to corrupt children or not but he hasn't to his knowledge gone out of his way to corrupt any.

"What is wrong with you? Why is it always killing things? First you say you would kill me to try and cure me now you are saying about a girl that doesn't deserve to be killed." Kaito sounds like he is scolding Yuurei for saying such a thing and he wonders if this book might be right about them not really being trust worthy cause has just kept talking about killing things and that is not a normal thing for him to be saying.

Revy looks to Renji cause she is a bit worried that this place might be getting to Yuurei's head and not in a good way but a very bad way. "Is Yuurei okay? Why does he keep talking about killing people?"

#63Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:36 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would laugh when he heard Kaito’s words. It would seem like the Seraphims were a problem. Still, he wouldn’t think they were a harbinger of death. Hell, when he died one of them had saved him and gave him a second chance. The Nephilim would hear Kaito and it would make him laugh. It would seem like he didn’t understand why he constantly said these things.

“Well because it's an experiment I’ve never done before. Still, those who have been cursed, are usually cured of it once the curse doesn’t haven’t a host to live inside of. Then after that, we could bring you back to life. Of course, I would need someone like your brother to restart your heart.” He said to Kaito.

Renji would look over to Revy as he would rub the back of his head when he heard her words.

“He’s okay, he was trying to find a way to curse Kaito and it was something he had bumped into.” He said to Revy.

#64Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:20 pm

Kaito

Kaito thinks over the words that just came out of the man mouth to him and he has to wonder what he is really thinking. "Did you ever stop to go maybe if I kill Kaito and his curse doesn't let him revive at all? Also the only time my brother has spoken to me was to ask for money and to tell me that his wife left him so uhhhh good luck with that." He has no idea to how his curse fully works and death does not sound like a good thing to be testing cause he might die and never be revived and then that will just be the end full stop no restart.

Revy has to wonder if Yuurei is a genius or just an idiot. She hopes to god if her and Renji have kids that they don't spread much time around Yuurei or they will think those types of things will be acceptable and that will just not do and she will not allow it through she isn't to sure about them being around Kaito much either cause he is a push over and a softy that the children would abuse and get sugar highs they wouldn't come down from for weeks. " How about we don't curse Kaito farther?"

#65Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:44 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Kaito’s words and he didn’t think about that, but then if that was the case, then there wouldn’t be a way to get rid of that curse. He would scratch the side of his head as he was looking at his friend.

“If that is the case, then I think you need to become one with your curse. You’re complicated.” He laughed a bit as he heard about Emil.

“Yeah I placed him in jail not too long ago. He had almost killed a few people in the mines in the North.” He said to Kaito as he would continue to look around.

Renji would look over to Revy and he would laugh a bit as it would seem like she worried for Kaito.

“Well, let’s focus on why we are really here guys. There are pages that we have to find, so we could get out of this place.” He said to everyone as he would continue his search.

#66Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:13 pm

Kaito

"Yeah we should probably focus on that huh?" Revy nodded as she figured that it was really just for the best as she looks in more places as she was really wanting to see if they could actually pull a page out of thin air or if it was going to be far harder to come up with than that.

Kaito sighs as he know just thinks Yuurei wants to kill him like that crazy cultist vex does and he knows Yuurei has the power to back up wanting to break his neck without even trying and that would not help anything here just probably make it worse she now he is going to stay on guard around Yuurei just in case the man tries to kill him to find out if he can really be revived without the curse cause with Kaito’s luck there was no way that was going to work and he will never wake back up and he will just be gone forever and no one would probably even miss him besides Revy.

#67Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:00 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would shrug as he figured that idea was on the back burner again. He did stop bringing it up to Kaito though. He brought it up today because the little girl is all. He would continue to look through the papers though as everyone wanted to change the subject. That was fine as he wanted to get the lost pages and move back to the central region. There had been pages located around the entirety of Fiore, but that was one place he didn’t obtain a page from.

Renji would nod as he had agreed with Revy and he would work his hardest to find what needed to be found. While flipping through the pages in the room, he figured he would engage in conversation with Revy.

“How do you think we can become stronger to help Yuurei and Kaito?” He asked her as he was searching for the paper.

#68Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:22 pm

Kaito

"Gain some kind of transformation from an ancient device and fuse with them with a command word and make them stronger better and faster." she giggles as it was a joke but she wasn’t sure that it would really land well with the male Exceed as she wasn’t sure that he was expecting her to answer with a bit of sarcasm in her voice to start the time off of that.

Kaito keeps looking around and he seems to just keep coming up empty handed and there is nothing that seems to jump off of the pages to him that feels like it would be the answer to his wishes and he wonders if the curse also just affects his luck as well as his body if so he might just be doomed to forever walk the world looking for pages that will just never be found by him and he will be dragging yuurei down as they would have to keep going till they found themselves at the path to the future but it just looks like a dead end at this point.

#69Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:34 pm

Yuurei

Renji would hear this from Revy, and he was actually surprised about that. He would think about it and he could only wonder how he would look if he and Yuurei fused. He would laugh a bit as he would shake his head.

“I can see it now. Yuurei turns a bit orange, grows cat ears, a tail, and claws to swipe as his targets.” He said out loud as he continued his work.

Yuurei would continue working on looking for the pages though and while he did that, he figured he would apologize to Kaito for bringing that subject up again.

“Sorry for bringing up the dying thing again. You should be fine; I won’t do anything like that with you. You are an important friend, so I wouldn’t do anything like that to you.” He said to Kaito as he would continue working on what he was doing right now.

#70Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:29 pm

Kaito

"If that was the case I guess it wouldn't be too bad for Kaito getting to be the Red one." She laughs but she wonders if she could gain that kind of power to help Kaito maybe she could be more useful to him if that was something that could be done as she was looking to make it be her best life as his partner and that she could maybe find it fulfilling as his companion and team mate.

Kaito hears the man's words but he figures he will still play it safe and stay on guard as he searches around for the pages cause the man has said twice today bout killing people he is starting to wonder if maybe these two aren't who they look like they are or the house might have corrupted them in some way to make them more dangerous to them because they are trusted by them but now they have shown their hands earlier then they were probably to let it slide so he wasn't going to trust Yuurei till they are out of this place.

#71Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:36 pm

Yuurei

Renji would hear her, and they were just talking up ideas. It was the idea that Renji was enjoying and honestly, he wanted to become stronger. He would try to see how he could help his friend out. This would be for the best and benefit him in the future. The Exceed would look through the pages here, and it would seem like the ghost in the mansion weren’t bothering them. It would seem like Kaito and the ghosts here were friends.

“I think I would try to learn how I could make Yuurei’s light magic even stronger than they already are. Or maybe I can make his attacks even stronger than already are now.” He said out loud as he was going through the pages.

Yuurei would look at Kaito but he didn’t say anything. When that happened he would just stuff his face into the pages to see if there was anything important.

#72Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:21 pm

Kaito

Kaito hears the exceeds words and he wonders what in the world that could even mean as they have shown nothing that would make one thing they are really anything else above the level of normal animals just they have a magic sack that can hold a ton of things for them to use and abuse to their liking and he doesn't know if he would really want to have Revy be stronger like that cause it means that the exceeds would be risking their lives even more than they would normally do and that was not something that he wanted to happen to Revy cause her dying would probably break him and make him go on an unholy raging blood lust the world had never seen before.

Revy sees that something is bothering Kaito and it would probably be bad at the moment to push Kaito to let her think of things and ways to better herself as she very much wanted to help him and be able to better support him in a fight but that doesn't mean anything if he just wants her out of the way and safe.

#73Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:46 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look through the stuff that was here. It was interesting to see how hard they had gone to try and cure the little girl. Still, they couldn’t come up with an answer, which broke his heart. She would have to live with that for the rest of her life. He wouldn’t know how to cope with that, but he was different as well.

He would move to the next pile of paper that was on the ground and he would go through that as well. He wondered if there was something hidden within these files. It would be good, and it would seem like everyone was quiet now.

Renji would see that Kaito had heard their conversation but kept going through the papers that he had with him. It would seem like Revy wasn’t talking either and he figured that she was focused. This was good because it meant that they would be able to find it quicker.

#74Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:17 pm

Kaito

Kaito wondered if there was really a point in this all the failed cures and the fears of things and people that are here he wonders if the ancient werewolf blood given to the girl was an accident or if it was on purpose and it had spiraled out of control at some point as they were unsure and at the last bit of their rope thinking she will die they decided it was better just to hide her away and hope that she can find someone that would be able to care for and protect her but why would someone go that far why not just let her live her life and not just throw her life away why was her room hidden and buried behind garbage had someone just not wanted her to be found did who ever owned this place just didn't care was it an accident and the owner hadn't known she was here and that poor girl didn't even know she had been forgotten had he walking in woke her or had she always been awake but she hadn't known that she was sealed away for so long alone in her own little world. All Kaito had at this point was questions with no answers.

#75Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:09 am

Yuurei

Yuurei kept moving through the pages as it would seem like things were interesting. He didn’t think someone would go this hard for this curse. Still, it would seem like when you loved someone you would do anything for them. He wished there was something they could do for that girl. The only thing he could think about was how they could only take care of her. They could show her how to live with the curse, and use it as a power instead of something scary to look at. He wasn’t sure if Kaito would be okay with that, so he stood quiet about it. He kept moving through the pages as he was relaxed.

Renji would go through the pages without a problem. He made sure he didn’t rip anything as he was going through them. It would seem like there were a bunch of ways that they were trying to figure out how to transfer one curse to another person.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum