Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

what's mine is mine 5 (A-Rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Emil 

what's mine is mine 5 (A-Rank) Empty Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:01 pm

Emil
A new request slides across to the exceed it is another mining mission and today he wants this one to go smoothly and he doesn't tell Emil about it and he takes it and he walks off to meet with the client and they client looks down at him and looks at him oddly as he was expecting the six foot buffoon that usually shows up but the exceed lies and tells the man was busy so he sent the exceed to handle it in his place the man was not sure as to trust this little creature that had walked in and said he would handle it for the man but at this point he just needs some one to do it so the exceed fit the build and he didn't really have a choice so he told the exceed that he will allow it. The man makes sure that the exceed knows that failing this mission will bring down the image of Emil which will make the man look bad not the exceed so it might be a good chance to deflate the mans ego.
(187)

#2Emil 

Emil
The exceed had no plans to ruin Emil's name just prove that he is not as useless as Emil makes him feel and he knows this will be easy enough cause all he has to do is find a decent play to set up claim markers and make a decent amount of money and that should be simple enough to do, and it will prove that big head that he is wrong about him. The exceed figures Emil will never find out about it any ways unless him and his wife fight again and he goes to take a mission and want some space from her. He figures that will not happen as Emil said today was going to be his off day and nothing was going stop that plus he had the children so he couldn't be going on a mission anyways as those can get very dangerous and are no place for children.
(155)

#3Emil 

Emil
The exceed heads to the mines and he looks around and he sees that the miners are hard at work and that they don't look to please today, the exceed walks around them and he looks for any place that looks like it would be okay to break into to look for anything worth claiming but he feels like he is being followed as he does this, he can't prove it though and that could mean it is a bad sign of doing this mission alone as with Emil around they would probably be staying a very good distance away from them as they didn't want to risk Emil burying them in the walls again as he had done before when they got rowdy and that probably was the best threat he could bring up if it were to happen here today. Indiana sighs as he turns around and there are the miners standing there with grins on their faces.
(160)

#4Emil 

Emil
They taunt the small creature about how he is all alone and how they were going to hurt him to get back at the big monster of a man that was usually with him and they start kicking the poor exceed and he keeps getting up weakly and he looks at them. "Is that all you got Emil at least doesn't attack defenseless people only those that can fight back." The miners look even more pissed and they kick him into the wall hard and Indi's vision goes blurry and his hearing sounds like he is underwater and he hears a yell but he can't focus he is hurt pretty badly and he can just barely make out that the miners are fighting with some one. In the next moment he can feel two pairs of tiny hands lifting him up and out of the tunnel to a wider area and feel something cold and wet and someone taping something on the back of his head.
(168)

#5Emil 

Emil
It hurt so bad what ever they were doing but he tries to stay still as they do it. Then he is laid back and he looks up to two smiling children's face with thumbs up at him. He knows these two children they are Fang and Luna, they are Emil's son and daughter. Why are they here and how did they know how to treat his wound. He tries to get his wits about him and he sees the two look around the wall and are looking at something. The whisper to one another and they look at the exceed and they speak at the same time. "Our dad is so awesome he is beating them up good for what they did to you." They start cheering on Emil who is pounding the miners for hurting his exceed as that is not something that he is going to let go passed even if his wife and his guild master told him no picking fights but he was finishing it here.
(173)

#6Emil 

what's mine is mine 5 (A-Rank) Empty Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:02 pm

Emil
The beaten miners run away swiftly as Emil was just having fun with them and that was not all he could do but he wasn't looking to kill this this time just teach them a lesson and he walks over to where the two cheering children are at and he looks down at the exceed "You learn your lesson about running off on your own?" He kneels down and he lifts the Exceed in his hand and the exceed nods his aching head and he points Emil to the place he found to start digging into to see if it was good or not and Emil puts him back down and he has the children watch over him and to wear their masks and goggles so they don't get dust in their eyes or their mouths and they do as they say and they keep the exceed company and then watches their father work and he finds the spot isn't any good and he looks to the exceed.
(170)

#7Emil 

Emil
The exceed points and walks with the children's help and Emil follows and he is taking his time so not to rush the exceed as he saw the exceed getting himself beat the hell up and he only jumped in when he saw how one sided it was and he wasn't going to let them kill the poor thing rather he is a self centered asshole or not he was not going to allow someone to hurt this exceed like that again, he figures he needs to patch things up with his wife as well when he gets the time. The next spot is very fruitful and the exceed with the children's help mark off the area for the person that had hired Emil that day while Emil worked hard to get some sample pieces and he is trying to be careful like the Exceed had lectured him about so many times before.
(153)

#8Emil 

Emil
The man gets out good pieces as he is sure to not harm them and lays them down for the exceed to look over and the children look at them as well with the exceed and he teaches them a little and Emil keep hard at work for more just in case those will not do for the client as he hadn't met the client he needed to relay on the exceed who had seen and spoken to the client and he just hopes the exceed will be okay but he also needs to stay tough and not backing down so no one will mess with him or his family again like they had just done as it scared him and he was here with his children what if something more had happened and they also got attacked while he was busy fighting. He knows his wife would have had his head no matter how strong he is.
(158)

#9Emil 

Emil
The exceed is surprised at how well the big brute had done at getting these out of the wall and that they look like very high quality pieces as well so he wraps them up in the cloth to keep them safe and he wonders how the big idiot got this good. Then Emil lifts the exceed up and has him ride in the bag and the children ride on his shoulders as he walks out of the place the miners hide away from him as they are now scared of him more than they had been before but this time they had deserved it. He makes his way to the place and his children keep asking the exceed if he is okay and stuff, Emil laughs softly to himself they are just like their mother so kind and caring and they are demi-elf wolves so they do still have his rougher side. He hands in the stuff they gathered and they get paid and Emil takes them out to eat and to make sure the exceed is gonna be okay.
(181)
(1505/1400) 30% wc (Gauntlet, companion)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum