Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Page in a Diary - Mahākāla

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mahākāla 

A Page in a Diary - Mahākāla Empty Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:26 am

Mahākāla
MAHĀKĀLA
Dahlia, where the night sky becomes the witness of how humans don’t really have control over everything. The place where the moonlight becomes a sign for people to go back home and stay safe. The town where the humans become the prey, hunted down by lycans and vampires. This is the town where Utopian Demise hid underground for so long, not just underground but they're now everywhere hiding in plain sight. Today, Mahā has something to do, a quest from someone he never met before, a new client. He is already using illusion to disguise his Demon form, it's just a daily thing for him to hide in plain sight. Mahā is supposed to meet up with someone here, it should be any minute now.  Mahā is not alone, almost 24 hours, Mahā is accompanied by his mindrache, Goldrache. Unless when he sleeps, Goldrache is always there flying close to him.  

WC: 151/500

#2Mahākāla 

A Page in a Diary - Mahākāla Empty Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:27 am

Mahākāla
MAHĀKĀLA
Mahā was just playing around with Goldrache while a man approached him slowly. It's his client's handmaiden, trying to make sure that Mahā is the guy that was hired by his boss so he didn't take the wrong guy to meet his boss. After confirming to Mahā that he is the guy hired for this meeting, that guy invited Mahā to follow him to meet his boss. He guides Mahā to a hotel and into one of the hotel rooms where Mahā will finally meet the person who hired him this time. That guy then told Mahā to go into that room and say that he can't go into that room with Mahā. "Mahākāla, It’s really great to finally meet you in person.”  A voice he never heard before welcoming him in that room. “Please come closer, let me introduce myself. My name is Elaine Latimer. I am the one who hired you and I apologize that we have to meet in a secret like this.”

WC: 317/500

#3Mahākāla 

A Page in a Diary - Mahākāla Empty Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:28 am

Mahākāla
MAHĀKĀLA
Mahā walks closer to Elaine and responds to her greetings. “Greetings Miss Latimer, I’m Mahākāla. People call me Mahā and I’m here because you hired me for a job. How can I help you today, Miss Latimer?” Mahā likes to stick to the business and cuts all the chit chat, he knows some people like to have the nonsense chit chat, but he feels like Elaine was just being nice and doesn't really like to waste time as well. “Straight to the business, I like it. Well, I need you to follow my son around, I don’t want him to find out for sure so you have to hide yourself. I believe that my son is in danger so I need you to note when is the most vulnerable time during his day so I can tell my people to protect him during those times, do you understand?”

WC: 467/500

#4Mahākāla 

A Page in a Diary - Mahākāla Empty Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:29 am

Mahākāla
MAHĀKĀLA
After Mahā nods his head as a gesture of him understanding the assignment, Elaine gives him the location and a picture of his son and tells Mahā to go and start following him around. Mahā left the place and went to the location given by Elaine to look for her son. It’s his speciality to hide in plain sight, something he does everyday so it’s not a problem for him. Mahā looks around and finds his target, locking his eyes towards that kid while following him around. Sometimes Mahā had to walk a bit faster to catch up with that kid full of energy. Mahā wrote down a note every time he felt that Elaine’s son might be in danger, the moment when the kid is really vulnerable. Not just one time, but he ended up noting down several moments that potentially leave Elaine’s son in a vulnerable moment. After all day long following that kid, Mahā went back to the hotel room to meet Elaine and hand her the notes, and of course to get his payment after that.

WC: 647/500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum