Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delivery

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1† Aleja 

Delivery Empty Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:47 pm

† Aleja
Aleja approached the man sitting on the Bench. She had no clue as to what where he came from beforehand, but the wood elf knew that he was responsible for getting her clothing together. It was because of him that she looked so good at the ball. Apparently he was connected to some people with great skills. So with grace she moved forward towards him, sitting beside the man before crossing her legs. "Thank you for getting me what I needed. It's a very beautiful piece of work. I might have to make you my personal stylist~" The elf joked. She dug into her purse and fished out a bag of jewels for the man- a healthy bag might I add. It was a good thing that she had gotten in contact with this person because she was panicking a few days ago. Hopefully this hefty amount of jewels would keep him coming back and doing her body justice. She loved to look good.

#2Kasim 

Delivery Empty Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:53 pm

Kasim
This was Kasims first time on Luluhawa island and he loathed it. There were too many humans, too much noise, and it was too hot even for his liking. The only reason he'd agree to come here was because his assistant thought this would be the perfect vacation spot. Kasim preferred to be in the shady backroom part of a bar, gambling with Mafia family members or something. Right about now he wanted to kill his pesky little assistant. Luckily one of his clients were here though. It made the whole payment process a lot easier. At his current strength he wouldn't have been able to do nothing himself if Miss Celdrua didn't pay him, but he had connections that could wipe her pretty ass off the map. "Well if you keep paying me like this, I'd be inclined to do so much more, Lady Aleja." he said with a slick smirk. Every chance Kasim had he was flirting. Really he was the most scumbag of all scumbags, yet charming as he was, Aleja didn't respond the same. With a nod he moved himself off of the Bench and went about his days.

-Exit-

Delivery Original

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum