Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad Santa [Kanna]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Nikki 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:22 am

Nikki

WORDS: 500 | TOTAL: #### | Christmas Jumper

“Haa… Haaa… Haaa…” Even a voracious and voluptuous vampire like Nikki Marcello able to have the wind knocked rather thorough from her sails when given the right kind of treatment, that scarlet stare was wild and yet glassy at the same time as she looked up to the ceiling and tried to find something or even anything to focus it upon, but seemed to fail for the moment due to the sheer degree of overwhelming sensations that were still running through her system right now, and reminding her that she made the right choice on that night those few weeks ago when she was contemplating a snack to booty. Or, to booty, perhaps?

“Fuck… that was… Can't even…” Either way the ebony haired enchantress certainly enjoying having someone she could spend the day with, the weather was icy and people were wrapped up warm in their homes and for once it seemed that this particular dark dish was one of them, and frankly, she was delighting in both that fact and the company she shared as well. Barely seeming to recall how she had spent her Christmases when she had been alive but her death seeming to tell her that it was one of the more boring days of the year, the bars were shut and people were locked away indoors and so she usually spent it with little to do, but not this one, that was for sure.

“Man, I can't wait… For my present~?” Seemed to have been gifted with plenty to keep her occupied and not least among them the company of a blonde bombshell who had only gotten better at helping her make the walls shake in the interim, the black belle couldn't help but feel the toughness and tension she carried seem to melt away from her as she indulged the bliss of a girl with a green gaze who she could never seem to get enough of, and for that reason she couldn't help but feel that they might need to improve on their current arrangement.
“Heheheheh… Speaking of… you uh…” For that reason the flustered fox looking toward her fair haired fellow and trying to find some focus, there hadn't been anyone that she had fancied the idea of having as a 'live in' lover more than the minx she had dragged home from the club that night, and so in spite she couldn't help but want to make the offer.

“Smell… That…?” There only one problem however and that the sudden presence of something hot and horrid seeming to sting her nose as she let the endorphins and whatever pheromones had saturated her senses ebb, Nikki could only frown as she caught the only too familiar scent of burning flesh jabbing her in the olfactory senses, and frankly for a moment thought that she might have gotten a bit too carried away with what they had just been up to. I mean, it wouldn't be the first time, right? And besides, when one was on a liquid diet, it was only too easy to forget what one had been doing in the kitchen when all of this began as well, wasn't it~?

~ It's more fun ~

~ to play with your food ~

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Kanna Kusanagi 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:09 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

WORDS: 300 | Merry christmas | @Nikki

Unlike the spirit of the season, there was nothing family friendly about the sounds erupting from their apartment right then and there, and Kanna wouldn't have it any other way. If she had some semblance of clarity still, she'd have probably laughed at alllll the questions the neighbourhood kids would end up asking their very flustered relatives:

"Mmmmmmn~...", instead, she was all too happy to keep blowing the wind out of Nikki's sails until she finished riding out the storm, holding on tightly to her, clawing at that sublime shape the whole way through until she eventually come up for air, hungrily licking her lips the whole way, "Haaaah~... Yeah, I'll say~..."

God she could feel her heart thumping in her chest, and they weren't even at it for more than a few minutes this time. They were supposed to just have stopped for a quick little break, but ever since Kanna moved in they just... Got carried away at every slightest interruption huh? Not in a million years could she have imagined that one night at the club would lead her to spending Christmas in the arms of a red hot babe. She never usually cared much for the holiday, after all, she'd never had much in the way of family she'd wanna spend it with. But then, neither had she ever had anybody treating her to anything this tasty on the holidays:

"Yeeeeah you and me both... If its damn where near as the one I got, bet its gonna blow your mind...~", with the sight of the ragged, breathless bombshell right before her eyes, Kanna couldn't really ask for anything else. No wonder she'd gotten so good at making her climb those walls huh?

As she finally felt the tension seep from the trembling temptress's shape, Kanna simply climbed her way back up her body, drawing a trail of kisses along the way until she finally met her luscious lips once more, pulling her woman into her arms with a smouldering look in her eyes, lavishing her with kisses until:

"What...?", Kanna sniffed the air a few times, her senses still utterly overwhelmed by the dizzying taste of her lover... But even she couldn't miss that pungent smell after a while, making her nose crook, "Wait, ya right, it smells like something's... OH SHIT THE TURKEY!!"

In a flash Kanna sprung up from Nikki's arms, pulling the visibly messy sweater back over her body once more as she dashed for the kitchen:

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck...!!", moving frantically, she pulled open the oven and was instently greeted by a hot, steaming wave of that vile smell of the most absolute failure, barely managing to pull out a pair of oven mitts, "Ow...!!"

Clang...!"

Forced to put the tray roughly back down from the counter, she waved her hand frantically in front of her, her shoulders finally slouching where she came face to face not with a turkey, but a jet black, smouldering piece of charcoal:

"Well shit... Not even the dog's gonna eat this.", defeated, the blonde's chest rose and fell as her hand rose behind her neck, looking awkwardly at the sight before her and the sudden lack of anything decent for dinner.

BEING THIS BAD

NEVER LOOKED SO DAMN GOOD~
- Kanna Kusanagi

Bad Santa [Kanna] Smash_Kanna_Sigs
#3Nikki 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:08 am

Nikki

WORDS: #### | TOTAL: #### | Christmas Jumper

“Ahahahahaaa! Whoops…” Seeming to be thrown into less of a panic than her partner when she realised that the apartment was not being attacked by a mob of angry vigilantes or annoyed neighbours given the thinness of the walls, Nikki couldn't help but chuckle as she spied the blackness seeming to break free of the stove and shook her head as she did so, while offering only the scantest apology for the accident as well.
“Looks like we got a bit distracted, huh?” Instead seeming to think that the cost seemed to be far outweighed by what had been achieved in the meantime, ultimately since she was on her liquid diet the dark delight knew that her mealtime would not be significantly impacted by the setback, and as such was probably a bit more dismissive than her handsome humey who had been counting on the food fix herself.

“You know, you really should let the gal with the healing factor handle the red hot pans?” That sense of relaxation at least allowing her to focus on what was really important and so the scarlet eyed siren brushing away the still smouldering meat with her own sizzle while she focused on the fairer femme in the room, she rolled her eyes and offered a deft set of digits and keen gaze to survey the damage that Kanna's panic had done to her, and then turned on the tap so that her green eyed gal pal could cool those digits with ease.
“Or did you think you'd be okay cause of how you handle a spicy little chica like me~?” Heading for the freezer herself to nab some ice as well in order to ensure those wonderful hands weren't blighted by permanent damage, all she could do was grin as she teased the temptress on her misdeed and shake her head, before wrapping some cubes in a towel and offering it up to her guest to cool any prospective burns. After all, she still had plenty of uses for those hands this evening, didn't she~?

~ It's more fun ~

#4Kanna Kusanagi 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:32 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

Kanna's frustration was matched only by her luscious lover's nonchalance, and honestly, Kanna couldn't even hold it against her. If she were a vampire herself, she probably wouldn't give a rats ass about food either, not when she could find a good snack just about anywhere... And honestly... With distractions like these:

"Still worth every second~...", Kanna looked back over her shoulder and bit her lip, the freshly made memory of what they were up to back there powerful enough to make her spine tingle with want as she licked her lips.

The want she felt contrasted with the painful wince she felt as the pain in her hands finally registered the moment she moved them, Kanna peeled off her oven mitts with her teeth, looking over just how bad it was. Not too bad thankfully, for she could still snicker as Nikki's words reached her ears:

"Mmmmm, sounds about right~... That oven's got nothing on you, Nikki.", she replied, that delicate touch against her hands doing wonders to ease the soreness there as she cocked her head, "What, didja think I'd have you doing all the heavy lifting?"

Kanna's hiss trailed off into a slow husky purr as she felt those marvellous mitts gently brushing along her sizzled skin. It wasn't as bad as it looked. Her palms looked visibly reddened and tender, yet no visible blisters had formed courtesy of the oven mitts she's slipped on.

"Now, I don't suppose you know any place nearby that takes orders on Christmas eve?", she mused, letting out a low sigh as she accepted the ice with a smile.

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#5Nikki 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:45 pm

Nikki

“Hahaha, if you think that was good, you should wait til you try your real Christmas treat~” The raven seeming radiant as her buxom blonde buddy seemed to deem their distraction certainly worthy of the price paid with ruination on the meal which had been expected afterward, she couldn’t help but cock her head to one side and grin as she promised her pert and perky partner that the standard set would be greatly overshadowed with what was to follow, but couldn't help but find a strange little feeling inside her swelling because of that.
“…Is it weird having a vampire indulge the holy holiday…?” Pausing for a moment and finding a crease staining her brow as she found a sense of irony seeming to suffuse her mind when she realised how much she was enjoying this festival of light and goodness thus far, she had to reason that there were many who might have considered her mere participation an act of sacrilege given what she had become, and yet couldn't help that the person she had once been was her main reason for savouring this current experience.

“You know, ordinarily if my woman wanted a snack I'd be diving through the nearest window and dragging a drumstick from someone's hand, but… I dunno, that remnant of humanity seems to tug against that?” Seeming to never quite fit in with the hardcore vampire crowd due to the fact that she had managed to maintain such strong ties to the woman and interests she had as a mere mortal, while it was true that she certainly enjoyed a great many aspects of her undeath she saw it as no reason to totally turn her back on her mortal life, even if it had become more and more difficult to remember these days.
“You might have to make do with some of Chef Nikki's juicy provisions?” For that reason happy to stuff her hands into the freezer and pull out more than just the ice that Kanna needed to soothe the soreness she had given herself, the black belle beamed as she revealed a couple of nice and juicy steaks she had seemed to squirrel away, and held every intent of cooking them up as she was happy to reveal that her focus upon a liquid diet had hardly dulled her culinary ability. In fact, in many ways those keener senses helped, even if the experience was more academic than anything else for her now…

~ It's more fun ~

#6Kanna Kusanagi 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:42 am

Kanna Kusanagi

"Shit, now I can't fucking wait for midnight...~", chimed the blonde, biting her lip as she looked back over her shoulder, admiring those captivating curves of the woman who felt more and more like a girlfriend as time went on, enticing her with all sorts of debauchery they could present each other on this less than holy night. The irony wasn't lost on her either as Kanna all but snorted, nudging Nikki with her elbow, "Not much worse than a delinquent like me doin the same now ain't it?"

In all fairness, Nikki wasn't anything like the evil vampires the priests told everyone about. She felt just as human as the rest of them, though most of the vampires she met gave her much of the same vibe. Happy to enjoy their lives without feeling the need for widespread slaughter like the Church often depicted them:

"Oh, that so? You're a nicer woman than me Nikki. I wouldn't hesitate to rob somebody for food if i had to. But that's partly cause I can't cook for shit~", she snickered, her chest rising and falling as she relaxed, finally feeling a little of that sizzling soreness in her palms easing away courtesy of those ice packs Nikki got for her, letting her ease her shapely rump against the side of the counter, brow arching as she watched her dipping into the fridge, a hint of curiosity on her face, "Whoa... Damn you had all that there for a rainy day?"

Kanna knew all too well Vampires could get by perfectly without eating food the way mortals did. It wouldn't really keep the blood thirst at bay, though she knew some still ate food for pleasure more than anything, after all:

"Yknow all this time and I had no idea you could cook... You're just full of surprises huh?", Kanna bit her lip, her eyes wide and bewildered at the sight of her and all the delicious meat that made her mouth water, licking her lips, "Now i really wanna have a taste... And a taste of your cooking too~"

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#7Nikki 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:07 am

Nikki

“Yeah, I'm a regular saint, couldn't you tell that from how we met~?” Snickering as it seemed that her green eyed guest seemed to say that her scruples did not appear to extend so far as the bloodsuckers did, Nikki couldn’t help but point out how their introduction of bump, grind and tearing the throats of gang members proved a heavily ironic counterpoint to any notion that she was a well principled woman, even if largely for the sake of muddying the issue a bit and deflecting the notion of her being a rare creature of the night with a sense of deceny.
“Pity people chase me from churches screaming huh?” Having a reputation to maintain as a ruthless and raucous killer after all and not wanting too many people to think she had a soft side or something, the bodacious brunette beamed as she made light of her unholy status and straightened herself up, before beginning to go about making something to replace the charred mess which had been dragged from their oven.

“Hahaha, sometimes I get cravings? I used to have a big appetite when I was alive, I think, and it flares up now and then?” Shrugging as she continued to root around the freezer and found something in the way of side dishes as she did so, Miss Marcello continued to confirm that she was something of an atypical example of her breed in that she still seemed to find at least some psychological satisfaction from eating like a human on occasion even if it didn't do her much for her anatomy, and mused that it was likely another remnant of the woman she once was while she lived and breathed.
“Not that I'd have to tell a gal like you that, huh?” Able to note quickly that she retained quite a few passions from her time as a mere mortal and many of them seeming to relate to the things she hungered for, she couldn't help but roll those broad hips and rap her round rear against Kanna's as she stepped by her, happily hinting that it contributed a whole lot to their own connection as well. Especially the parts that made her so easy to 'distract', hm~?

~ It's more fun ~

#8Kanna Kusanagi 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:04 am

Kanna Kusanagi

"Shit, no wonder i felt like I died and went to heaven~...", Kanna snickered and bit her lip as she thought back to the delectable debauchery they shared back then, couple with the heart pounding, adreline fueled thrill of the battle they found themselves caught in once they stepped outside. Her lips curling wider into a cheeky, shit eating grin, the blonde could only chuckle as she winked knowingly at her, "I'm not surprised, you do seem to have a way at leaving people screaming dontcha~?"

Biting her lip as her eyes met those gorgeous ruby hues, her gaze followed Nikki's every motion as she approached the stove with the ingredients in hand. Kanna knew some vampires, though she'd never been quite this close with one before, enough that she'd feel comfortable asking her about her eating habis so casually:

"Yeah, sounds like you wouldn't lose your appetite now that you have a whole ass eternity to enjoy, wouldja~?", she teased, feeling a tingle shoot up her spine as she felt the ravishing vampiress rolling that round, luscious rear against Kanna's firmly enough to make the blonde's bust jostle. Eyes narrowing, Kanna shifted her hips back into Nikki's, before taking two aprons she found hanging nearby and handing one, "Still aren't you forgetting something here? Wouldn't want ya making a mess all over your christmas jumper now~"

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#9Nikki 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:06 am

Nikki

“Ahahahaa! I suppose even if I did, a gal like you'd be happy to remind me of it~” Certainly sure that it was her interest in women like the wonder before her that seemed to keep her 'grounded' in the needs of humanity, Miss Marcello was sure that she would never ever forget the fullness of her desires when she had the fine figure of the fair fox before her to jog her memory, and grinned as she looked into that green gaze because of it.
“Ain't that right, sweet cheeks~?” Happy to demonstrate exactly why that was as well with her next gesture as she swaggered her way to the stove, the voluptuous vamp couldn't help but eye the plush peach behind the beauty for a moment and show her interest in it in the firmest sense as she swatted her palm, and aimed to make a crack loud enough to make she of so ravishing a rump squeak in the process.

“Oh shit, you might be right there~? Need to dress myself appropriately for the kitchen huh?” Certainly seeming to take the advice of her green eyed guest on board as well for that matter when it came to the state of her wardrobe, Nikki did not need all that much convincing that her sweater was hardly an appropriate garment to be wearing during this domestic goddess routine, and demanded even less encouragement soon after to reach down to her waist and peel the item from her frame with a quick snap as she exposed herself fully for a moment.
“What do you think?” Sure that if the cheek clap wasn't enough to make the blonde blush the sight of her rather impressive front jiggling before her absolutely would be, though it felt something of a shame she snatched the apron she was offered and wrapped it around herself after offering up a generous period of admiration, and then clapped her hand on her hip as she showed herself off with aplomb. Damn, with how she was rocking it, it seemed almost a shame she would never end up someone's waiting wife, didn't it?

~ It's more fun ~

#10Kanna Kusanagi 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:34 am

Kanna Kusanagi

"Yeeeeah bet your sweet ass that's right~...", Kanna winked and bit her lip, curling her lips wider, only to jolt and gasp as Nikki slapped her pert posterior, eyes flaring as she shuddered and nudged her arm as the voluptuous vamp passed her by, "Cheeky bitch~"

Even as she looked over her shoulder and shot her a smouldering look with a glint of mischief in her eyes, Kanna's jaw dropped as her host oh so confidently rolled up her sweater, flaunting that mouthwatering upper body right before her eyes with a bewitching jostle that had her eyes wandering, feeling a shiver shooting up her spine more and more as time went on. There she stood, hip leaning against the side of the counter, arms folded under her own bust, squeezing it ever so gently between them, taking in the sight of her captivating companion slipping on the apron with nothing underneath. Though Kanna couldn't help but snicker... Something about the sight of this bad bitch dressed like a housewife surprising her partner... Her heartrate quickened all too visibly, until Kanna couldn't help but sashay over to her:

"Keep that up and I'mma want something else for dinner...~", leaning in with a low, sultry growl, Kanna nibbled Nikki's bottom lip, her voice almost a breathy purr, her plush, pert bust squishing into her own as her hand slid down Nikki's bare back, toying with the knot holding that apron in place, before sliding a few inches further down and clapping her hand hard on that bountiful behind for a good, loving squeeze, just enough to make her luscious lover tremble before giving her personal space back, brushing her blonde hair behind her ear, "So... Whatcha making for us today hot stuff~?"

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#11Nikki 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:01 pm

Nikki

“Well, can't exactly blame me for wanting a peach like that, eh~?” Smirking and bobbing her brows as Kanna chided her in coquettish complaint about the liberty which had been taken, soon after Miss Marcello bit her lip and looked toward her rather literal handiwork, and found herself shivering a little as she admired that fleeting redness and the flush in her other cheeks inspired by it all the more.
“I'm only subhuman~?” Shaking her head and grinning as she explained that such sinfully shameless self-expression was a mere symptom of her current status, even when the brassy brunette knew she would have done the same with her heart pumping and breath falling she flashes the fair femme a grin which told that green gaze she would be a fool to expect that this would be the last time such a transgression occurred, and continued on with her task of sating hunger like any good host would.

“Well, sounds like we got dessert sorted huh?” Certainly seeming to relish the reception she is given for her change in 'costume' as she did so as well, Nikki would have been the first to admit she was a liar if she said she had any intention of wasting either it or the desire it seemed to stir within her admiring companion, and tilted her head as she makes plans for exploiting them once they'd had their little snack break and moved on.
“Seems we're both gonna be getting a bit of rump tonight, one way or another?” Perhaps a little less eager to admit that she was feeling an odd thrill in her task as well, and not just because of the innuendo it can seem to conjure along with it, she shook her head as she pulled a flat pan from the cupboard and then slaps the slabs of beef on the side next to it as she made it her mission to ensure that the every appetite of her guest would be catered for. One way or another…

~ It's more fun ~

#12Kanna Kusanagi 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:33 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

"Shit if you can't... No surprise a mere human like me never stood a chance~", she winked, all too easily feeling her pulse quicken at the slightest rise of tension between the two of them, nibbling her bottom lip, betraying her want as her eyes narrowed into a smouldering starem all the more so as Nikki confirmed what both of them where thinking, making Kanna nod, "Yeeeeeah guess that was never a question wasn't it?"

Honestly she never felt her heartrate slowing down with this vivacious vamp next to her, quite the opposite... Every single thought seemed utterly consumed with the sort of debauchery the two of them had gotten used to by now, and yet it seemed like it would never be enough. With every saucy word from her lips, Kanna got a perfect reminder of how she and Nikki were of like mind:

"Wow Nikki~... You spoil me. Feels like I'm never starved for rump when I got you here~?", she teased, oggling that perfect posterior, "But for some reason... Feel like I could eat forever~"

As Nikki started cooking, Kanna felt a smidge useless, after all, she'd never been much of a cook and anything she made was only barely edible. So she just stood there, giving her lover her personal space back, hands in her pockets, her eyes shifting between the sweet, tasty smelling beef in the pan and the perky peach of the bodacious beauty behind the stove, eventually:

"So uhh... Where do you put the salt, pepper and whatnot?"

Least she could do was make herself useful right?

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#13Nikki 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:36 pm

Nikki

“Ahahaha, you never will be, girrrrrlfriend~?” The body of the blonde and the banter which she shared with her only seeming to make Miss Marcello feel that it would feel all the more of a shame to see at least one of those lost to the march of father time, though she chuckled and shook her head as Kanna seemed to brag of an appetite which just might have been level with her own the vampy vixen couldn't help but wonder if she should just go ahead and share that eternal kiss, even know she knew that it would likely drive a wedge between them ultimately.
“Wow, you're quite the greedy bitch, huh?” Always feeling a note of resentment toward her own sire while he had been alive at least that she had felt coerced into her undead state, even if she did mostly enjoy it, the sable siren couldn't help but feel torn between the wish she had to respect her decision and the desire she felt for more beyond that. She had expected the latter to ebb a little by now, but in reality, her want for her had only grown hadn't it?

“Reckon the couch is probably the best place for it? Unless you wanna eat it here?” A liar if she had ever said that she would have believed anyone that had told her a year or even six months ago that she would have found a woman as worthy of immortality as this one, she had to sigh a little as she resolved herself to see how her other little gift of commitment would be received ultimately, since it seemed very much a make or break moment in of itself.
“Not quite at that stage of pomp and prosperity I have a dining room yet?” In fact even her cold, dead heart seeming to flutter when she contemplated the prospect of it, this was the first time she had ever even considered making space for another person in her life as a vampire or what she recalled of her humanity before that, and yet as scary as it felt the alternative seemed worse. I mean, she'd nearly asked her a half dozen times now, hadn't she~?

~ It's more fun ~

#14Kanna Kusanagi 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:46 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

Kanna had to admit... No way she'd ever say it out loud, but hearing Nikki calling her girlfriend defenitelys struck a chord there. She usually shied away from relationships but... Even after all this time with Nikki, she still couldn't get enough of her:

"Yeeeeeeah bet~... Though when you present something like this before my eyes~... Can hardly blame me can ya~?", Kanna teased, fully exploiting the fact that her bewitching host had her hands full making dinner to let her hand run all over that fine frame, even leaning in and nibbling her lover's neck in a way that would make any vampire proud.

Indeed, Kanna never thought much about becoming a vampire herself, or gaining any other kind of supernatural power. She was still young, so it wasn't as though she'd already started feeling her body failing her under the strain of the passing years... Though whenever she thought about. She could think of worse things in life than spending eternity with her gorgeous girlfriend:

"Oh, sure i mean... At this point we're already used to eatin on the couch ain't we~?", she winked over her shoulder as she snickered, fetching the pepper mill and the the salt, as well as two plates and enough silverware for the two of them, before laying them all on the coffee table, "Hey, you're way better off than i'd have been by myself so you get no complaints from me~!"

With these words, Kanna returned to the living room, leaning over the coffee table as she laid everything out as close to a proper table could be, then heading back to the fridge to look for something to drink... She was more a beer and spirits kind of girl, and as such, she simply fetched a couple cans of beer and brought them back to the living room as well.

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#15Nikki 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:34 am

Nikki

“Hahaa! Well, what kinda host would I be if I didn't make sure you could get your fill, hm~?” Chuckling and flashing a grin toward the green gaze of her guest when she teased her over the rather significant effort she had made toward her 'sales tactic', the brow of the brunette bobbed as she returned the sentiment with an emphasis placed upon simple necessity, especially given who she seemed to be dealing with.
“Gotta say though, haven't met all that many girls with your kinda appetite though? You should be proud~” Impressed with how the blonde seemed to never tire of such a meal regardless of how delicious it was, once more Nikki had to feel certain parts of her seem to warm as she reflected on the voraciousness of the vixen, and offered a compliment when she compared that to a more typical example. One had to suppose, ultimately, she was being her best self, even when it came to eating ass, huh?

“I guess? Well, actually…” Such a tactless display seeming to perfectly contrast how Miss Marcello seemed to respond when her comely companion offered her own compliment on the state of the place she had come to live, it was rare for the raven to show all that much in the way of shyness or hesitance when it came to matters of physical intimacy, but something with a little emotional involvement left her feeling all the more exposed than her apron only option ever could.
“There's uh… something I wanted to talk to you, about that?” Almost seeming to flush when her mind was drawn toward a subject that seemed to slide into the conversation so very naturally given where they were at, once more the scarlet eyed siren found the unbeating heart within her chest feeling like it was throbbing as she brough up a topic that had been on her mind for a few weeks now, and yet still seemed tricky for her to broach. After all, even she still had cherries to pop, right?

~ It's more fun ~

#16Kanna Kusanagi 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:11 am

Kanna Kusanagi

"Yeeeeah right back atcha hot stuff... And besides...", she chimed back, shooting a flirtatious wink at her captivating companion, holding her gaze, idly licking her bottom lip, nibbling it as she thought back to her woman's taste and sheer level of hunger she instilled within her. Honestly, she could keep eating forever, "I ain't ever met that many girls who could whet my appetite like this~"

For all that crassness, Kanna cared about her luscious lover as far more than the booty call they might have at first assumed. Sitting on the couch, the blonde arched her brow, catching the change in tone in the sensual siren's voice. Usually Nikki sounded so flippant and unassuming... She didn't remember the last time she heard the woman speak up with such a serious tone, and Kanna immediately guessed whatever she had to ask was probably weighing on her a bit:

"Sure babe, what's up?", she replied, those words leaving her mouth on instinct, coming with a clear reminder that deep down, she already considered Nikki the closest to a proper girlfriend she ever had?

That realization left her heartrate thumping in her chest as she reached out, arm draped along the back of her shoulders, reaching closer to Nikki as she fully turned her curvaceous torso to face her, fingers brushing through Nikki's long black hair as she held her gaze, hanging off her every word. Gulping as she wondered what it was that weighed her so...

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#17Nikki 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:48 pm

Nikki

“Well, uh… It's just that…” The mere fact that the blonde seemed to call her 'babe' without the pair of them smirking or snickering enough to bring a dash of warmth to the cheeks of the woman in the kitchen, Nikki sighed as she flipped those prime cuts of cow over and then ducked over to pull something out of a draw, before proceeding to turn it over in her fingers as she still seemed to feel a note of hesitance about what she had planned to offer all the same.
“I mean I've got you other stuff too but…” Toying with an item that was only as long as her finger and yet stiff enough that it did not buckle against the pressure she placed on it, either end was broader but one jutted out in a jagged fashion, or at least that was what one would feel through the paper in which had been entombed, that was.

“Since ya brought it up and shit…” Seeming to have been crudely bound in something that had a festive pattern and even an uneven bow as well, the black beauty took a deep breath as she decided it was better to go big rather than go home, at least metaphorically speaking, and then then thrust the odd little package to her green guest while looking away with her own.
“Well, you'll see, I guess?” Seeming to be almost a whole different woman in fact with how her face burned with redness at so simple an act, all that Miss Marcello could do was jerk those ruby reds toward the emerald eyes of the enchantress opposite her, before retreating like she was some schoolgirl passing a letter of confession or something. Though, given what she was offering, there did seem a certain correlation too. After all, even if it unlocked her front door, home was where the heart was, right?

~ It's more fun ~

#18Kanna Kusanagi 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:29 am

Kanna Kusanagi

Kanna didn't think much of it... After all the word simply came out of her lips before she could realize she said it, and without anybody to point it out she just didn't. Instead, she simply rolled with it, sliding one arm around Nikki's bare waist, tilting her head as the girl struggled to get her words out. She'd never seen this bad, baudy bitch fumbling so hard which made her brow arch... And honestly, she couldn't help but think. She looked kinda... Pretty fucking cute? In the end Kanna's eyes flared as the dark haired delight pulled out a tiny little wrapping and offered it to her:

"Oh what did you... Whoa, skipping to the gifts already...? Thanks Nikki~", she returned a soft peck to her lips, surprised, but not intimidated by it. Instead, Kanna deftly unwrapped her gift with a faint glimmer in her eyes, though once she finally laid eyes on it, her cheeks flushed with a deep shade of red, eyes shooting wide as her jaw dropped, and she finally turned those jade green hues up to her lovers:

"S-shit... Y-Ya really didn't have to, yknow?", in the blink of an eye, Kanna had started fumbling just as bad as Nikki, face flushed beet red as she fiddled with the key between her fingers, holding it almost tenderly between both hands, like it was something she'd never let go of if she could help it. In the end she fished out her keychain and added Nikki's key to the others, "B-But... Since ya went out of your way to get it. Who am I to say no? I'll tell you right now your house is way better than mine~... Ain't gonna pass that up"

In the end, Kanna could do nothing but try to play it cool as she rubbed behind her neck, her eyes drifting off as she felt her heart thumping in her chest, until she finally caved... Fuck it, right?

"T-Thanks babe...~ Ya better not regret this... When i start crashing here all the time~", she finally purred, arms sliding around Nikki's waist as she returned her affection with a slow, sensual smooch, her full bust squishing against her lover's oh so sensually, "...Alright?"

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#19Nikki 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:47 am

Nikki

“Heh, well ya seem to spend more time here than your place, so… Figured it might save ya a few jewels?” That feeling of anxiety beginning to melt when she saw Kanna seem to accept what she offered with a similar sense of awkward affection, those her cheeks still burned the confidence which Miss Marcello showed seemed to grow as a result, and with a lopsided smirk she happily affirmed the fact that it was a great deal financially. Especially when one considered the perks.
“I tend to be more flexible when it comes to paying your way~?” Already managing to pay the rent on the place with her own work and as such hardly about to insist that the blonde throw her some money as part of the deal, instead the scarlet eyed siren shone with a sly smile as she made no bones about admitting that she would relish taking advantage of her gratitude, and could think of plenty of ways in which they might find alternatives to cash payment.

“You bet that sweet ass I won't? Now I'll have that thing on tap~” Easily able to revert to her truer form as well when she saw that the soul who anyone other than them would have seemed her significant other agreeing with her and giving an assurance that neither would lament such a decision, she couldn't help but growl with delight at the greater opportunity it presented their devilish desires, with every intent as well of fulfilling each of their heart's content therein.
“Oh shit! Don't wanna burn these too, huh?” All too quickly finding herself forced to turn her attention back toward the meat in the pan however when she heard something hiss and found those keen, vampiric senses picking up on the scent of searing flesh, once more Nikki showed her well-hidden side as a domestic goddess as she lunged for the pan again and flipped the meat over to unsure it wasn't charred too badly. And, to her delight, it wasn't. Things were on the up, eh~?

~ It's more fun ~

#20Kanna Kusanagi 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:26 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

Kanna bit her lip as she shared a sizzling stare with the daring diva in front of her, feeling her pulse quicken all too quickly with less than wholesome thoughts thanks to the wickedness of her lover's words, leaving her swaying her hips softly as she toyed with the knot in Nikki's apron:

"Shit, that so~...? I toooootally wasn't planning on paying my rent in sexual favours~", Kanna snickered, finding a smidge of her confidence returning as she sought a distraction from the redness in her cheeks in their tried and tested salaciosness, though Nikki would inevitably notice the lingering warmth on the blonde's cheeks, even as she narrowed her eyes and shot her a sultry, wanting look, "Oooof~... I see how I'mma be earning my keep. Glad we're on the same page here Nikki~"

She'd never taken a step like this with any of her previous lovers? Hell, she never even had a lover she could actually call a girlfriend, let alone someone she could share a house with. Kanna... Tried not thinking about it too hard, lest that redness come back in full force. In the end, she barely had time to crook her nose at the smell of their burgers sizzling in the grill, until Nikki peeled away with a gasp, making Kanna's eyes shoot wide:

"Shit!! Ooof again... Looks like ya have a saucy bitch distracting you from your cooking. Still, can't be easy when you're this hot huh~?", rubbing the back of her head, Kanna giggled as she returned that teasing line with a playful little tap to that bare behind, before heading over to nearest drawer, leaning over the edge of the counter as she rummaged through the cutlery, "Now, where do ya put your plates... Hmmm... Here we go~"

And that whole time, she couldn't help but let her gaze wash over the bodacious beauty in that sinfully revealing number... Kanna bit her lip and subtly squeezed her thighs together. Fuck... She could get used to this~

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#21Nikki 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:40 am

Nikki

“Oh damn, you might be shit outta luck there then, cause your new landlady only accepts the nastiest of bedroom action as rent~?” Smirking at the joke of the red hot piece by her side, though Miss Marcello knew that her ravishing new roomie was making light of the situation she was not about to let her have an inch or less of misunderstanding when it came to her opinion of the arrangement between them, and showed just how much she was looking froward to exploiting it going forward.
“And she's the type who won't do take backs as well? You're my bitch now, Kusanagi~” Shivering even with the stove and sizzling pan in front of her as she pictured herself taking full advantage of that particular method of payment, she knew it was naughty as hell but she well expected them to both relish the experience as well, with the business end seeming to only add a thrill beyond what they already had. Not something she would always exploit, of course, but a little roleplay never hurt, did it~?

“Yeah that's some weapons grade ass you're rocking there, babe~?” Biting her lip because of this and the enduring distraction which was the fine form of the fair femme nearby, even after the rather filling 'meal' she had just enjoyed while ruining the roast she could feel her mouth watering for desert, with her hunger only growing after the awkward moment of sweetness they had shared. I mean, even if she doubted they would ever call the other it, it was sort of hot to imagine the fact that she now had, for all intents and purposes, a girlfriend~?

~ It's more fun ~

#22Kanna Kusanagi 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:21 am

Kanna Kusanagi

"Oh noooooo, I'm so fucked huh? Whatever will I dooooo now~...", Kanna bit her lip and rolled her eyes teasingly, not even bothering to hide the shiver of excitement at the debauchery her new roomie so eagerly promised, though her eyes spoke volumes as she simply washed her gaze over that sinuous shape, undressing Nikki with her eyes, "Though I'll say, good thing i remembered to bring the cuffs... Careful though, I've been getting a lot of under the table practice recently~ Don't complain if ya can't get enough~"

No way she missed the fact that a fiercely independent spirit like herself could actually enjoy a kinky bit of roleplay like this with the sizzling siren in front of her, which only made her heart thump harder in her chest as she held her gaze, and all too happy to lean into the counter as she perked that pert rear out behind her her, swaying it cheekily left and right in a way she knew would quickly get her lover's attention, holding her gaze with a cheeky grin as she cupped her cheeked:

"Yeeeah so I heard... Still... Like you're one to talk~", she teased right back, licking her lips for all sorts of reasons beyond the meat cooking in the grill... Despite the less that wholesome banter, she couldn't help but wonder if this is what it felt like to actually have a proper girlfriend for once, "I sure hope those burgers are ready soon or else... I'mma just skip straight to dessert~"

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#23Nikki 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:46 pm

Nikki

“Oh, you're gonna be, ya saucy lil slut~” Those sharp, white fangs seeming to bear down upon her bottom lip at a choice of words which Nikki did not for a moment think was accidental, she growled at her emerald eyed enchantress with a grin, and then flicked her hair as she made sure neither of them were under the impression that their main event could be any case of 'if'; only 'when' would do now, right?
“Under the table, huh? Sounds pretty good from where I'll be sitting~?” Continuing to find herself amused by the vivacious vernacular that the vixen chose for their little chat about debts and the like, while the dark dish could find plenty of delight in the concept of finding this coarse coquette bound and only too helpless to exploit for her needs, she also couldn't deny the fact that the implication in her other suggestion sent a shiver up her spine as well. I mean, it would be nice to see her acting like such an eager pet, no~?

“Heeeeyyyy, you're supposed to wait like a good girl for your hot lil' waifu's cooking, right~?” Pouting as her gaze seemed to linger on that pink peach for a few hungry seconds more as Kanna next laid out a comment about her urgency when it came to their dining situation, the scarlet stare of the siren seemed to close a little as she chided her ravishing roomie for her demands, and quickly found herself enjoying the dynamic between them now they were playing house.
“Otherwise, that dessert might not as sweet thing you think!” Humming as she lifting up her spatula and turned her patties over in turn and then looking toward the lass with a wicked grin as a result, she flashed the fair fox a wink before flicking the item she held in hand down on her palm, and smiled as she let a nice crack offer its own innuendo for how their evening might proceed. Either way though, she knew it would be fun…

~ It's more fun ~

#24Kanna Kusanagi 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:04 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

"Yeah, I'll say... So good you're gonna hafta hold on to your seat~...", Kanna all but growled, licking her lips for emphasis while letting her gorgeous girlfriend's imagination do the rest, catching that little shiver of excitement from her lover and grinning, all too happy to play up this naughty little fantasy if it meant she could get a bigger rise out of her lover.

Far from the usual was she was with her lovers, with her Kanna felt more than happy to play the indebted tenant for her hungry new landlady, but even as she tried indulging in that submissive roleplay, her rebellious, unruly nature still won out:

"Ooof, am I...? Shit, I don't know about that Nikki...", she teased with a husky purr, eyes narrowing as her hips shifted left and right, her arm hanging off her lover's shoulder, exploring that bare skin as she leaned in close, her supple chest squishing oh so softly to Nikki's arm... And even then, she all but shivered when Nikki clapped the spatula onto her hand, her heartrate quickening already as she egged her lover on, teasing her through it, yet not so forcefully that she'd end up distracting her doting waifu from her cooking, "Feels like I'm gonna keep misbehaving until i eat my fill~"

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#25Nikki 

Bad Santa [Kanna] Empty Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:44 pm

Nikki

“Shiiiiit, sounds like I'm really gonna be digging my nails into something, huh?” The spine of the scarlet eyed siren seeming to quiver all the more when her green eyed guest began to write cheques with her words that Nikki was damn sure she was gonna try cashing, she could only imagine just how much she might enjoy having this mouthy minx trapped betwixt her oak-like thighs, and frankly, what she pictured was only making it that bit harder to keep her mind on the cooking.
“You are a bad girl, ain'cha?” That problem only growing all the more when she noted how the flaxen fox seemed to flinch at the tap she was given and then beg for more where it came from, the black beauty couldn't help but lick her lips as she eyed the red mark she had made with her deed, and used the tip of her 'paddle' to caress both it and the curviness which surrounded it slowly and sinfully.

“Better be careful, blondie~” Certainly seeming to feel the memory of cooking them a spot of dinner falling deeper into the recesses of her mind as she admired that pert posterior as greedily as the most wanton widower, Miss Marcello could feel her throat getting dryer with every moment as she did so, and that wasn't at all because of the heat of the stove in front of her either, I can tell you.
“Gals like me ain't afraid to bend a bitch over their knee… Or the table~?” Instead feeling herself hunger for a nice juicy piece of rump steak and swearing that she could feel that cold, dead heart within her chest thumping against her breastbone because of that, the ebony haired enchantress could practically feel the pit of her stomach sizzling as she drew that flat and firm spatula back and let it loose again as she craved the crisp clap it could provide, especially when used in combination with a derriere which appeared to have had the divine step forward intervene in its design…

~ It's more fun ~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum