Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

what's mine is mine 15 (NQ S-Rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

what's mine is mine 15 (NQ S-Rank) Empty Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:32 am

Kaito

Kaito heads to the job again today to finish up another quest and he looks around and he doesn't see the woman today so he guessed that maybe she was busy and he finds a job and it is to protect another mining team and he once again calls in his team of fighters and people that he can trust to have his back and that he knows that he can count on if he were to need to fall back and he walks with them toward the place of the quest giver in which he is given a huge plan told to him as he was going to be the one that they were going to be counting on and he is going to need to protect the ones that were in front of him as he is like the second strongest mage in the country and he has to live up to this and he needs to not allow the others that look down on him as he has a lot to prove to those that say he is not worthy of the title and the station in which he has found himself in.
(196)

#2Kaito 

what's mine is mine 15 (NQ S-Rank) Empty Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:33 am

Kaito

Kaito wasn't going to stop for a second as he was going to keep working hard to make sure that they worked hard and that they kept every last one of these brave miners safe as this was going to be a huge under taking as they were going into a monster infested mine instead of the normal safe one that they usually go to. This other part of the mine is filled with special crystals that enrich magic and they are not something that the common people know how to use correctly as they have to be handled in a special way and the monsters that live in the mine have a sort of symbiotic thing with the crystal and there was going to be a lot to look out for as some say the crystals are sentient in their own way and that is how they command the creatures they have captured.
(154)

#3Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito makes sure that the team and the miners understand that if he says something they are to listen to him and they are to respond in kind and listen so that they don't end up dead or at the bottom of some abyss somewhere as Kaito had heard this area was very dangerous and they would need to take their time and be careful of the paths as they might break apart and he needing to make sure that they are not sent to their deaths if he can help it and in this case he can help it as he can portal them away but as he hasn't been to this mine he is unsure of where are solid places to put the men that do fall so they would have to be stored in his personal domain and the more people that he keeps in their the heavier strain there is on his mind and that is not a good idea as it will drain his mana as well.
(172)

#4Kaito 

Kaito

They get into the mine and he had the raven masked man and the rabbit masked woman take point as this was going to be rough and the paths narrow and Kaito can already smell something foul in the mine and he was guessing this is the rotting flesh of the creatures that the stones control like meaty puppets and they don't eat so must if not all of them would be dead or dying so that would be a big deal as they would also be hungry and most of the team both miner and his defending team were of some kind of meat so they would probably smell good to those things. Kaito tapped his temple and he used his mana vision and the place lit up like the inside of a mansion on the night of a big party, these crystals were no joke so he keeps looking around watching for creatures with the mana that is coursing through the walls around them and they come to a big flattened out area.
(175)

#5Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito saw two bear like creatures and one that was his best guess was a deformed bat. Kaito barked out the orders and where the creatures were and his team reacted and he saw a shift in the flow of mana in the walls as he stayed by the miners to make sure that they were not going to be murdered and him blamed by others for this and he realized that the mana flows were moving to a spot in the middle of the room not far from where the team was fighting the two bear like creatures and the deformed bat and Kaito tells them to move and the team listened and then a giant crystalline worm came up from the ground Kaito guess that the worm was dead and the mana is what caused it to revive there like a monster being shocked back to life in a book.
(152)

#6Kaito 

what's mine is mine 15 (NQ S-Rank) Empty Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:34 am

Kaito

Kaito could see the weak points and he launched beams from his fingers hitting the marks and the team strikes those same spots to make sure that the damage was gotten there and he wonders if there was more hidden dead bodies some where and Kaito looks at the ceiling and it looked like a giant eye of mana was staring at him as if it knew he could see it and they go deeper as the bears and bat were handily defeated after the worm and they walked along the narrow paths over looking a very deep and steep drop off and he doesn't see anything wrong with the walls out any build up any where and he wonders if the thing in the mine that was controlling those puppets might have gave up as he was able to see through their tricks and by the skeletons and other broken pieces of equipment that he had seen this was farther than other people would have made it.
(168)

#7Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito wondered if they were maybe in the safe area and he keeps his eyes open as he keeps watching out for the mana flows to change in the walls and Revy and the team tend to the miners who some had gotten a bit scared by the things they had seen but none were hurt physically and Kaito guessed that he was grateful for that and he keeps walking around as they were still in the enemy territory and the Lich woman helps him scout as she is already dead so she doesn't feel the fear of what ever might be down here with them and her two handed sword would slash them with very little resistance and she knew Kaito would have her back even if saving her was more a waste of his time as she would just revive again at the safe point that Kaito had made her that no one else could get to besides himself.
(161)

#8Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito looks at the markings and he found the path that they needed to take to get to the stuff that the man that hired wanted them to mine. Kaito sends back a signal to Revy to let the others know that they found it in the forward then left tunnel, Kaito then starts working on the puzzle on the wall that was blocking them from going any farther into the room on the other side that the man had told them about that he wanted to have them mine out and it opens and Kaito and the lich walk into the room and Kaito sees a lump of gems start standing up then the rest had walked into the room and Kaito walked forward to the creature standing up and then it swung it's giant crystal fist at them and Kaito stops it with his hand as his gear appeared on him the crystal fist cracking as Kaito released a burst of arcane energy up into the fist.
(169)

#9Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito tells the miners to get to work and he will handle the giant golem made of crystal and as he did he saw with his mana vision that there was a giant crystal in the back of the room and it was glowing a different color but the creature in the gem looked like it was asleep and looked like it was humanoid in nature so that had Kaito wondering if that was the power source and he wondered if the thing in the crystal was there willingly or if it was sealed in there by someone else and he also wondered if what ever is trapped in there is freed if the crystals they are mining are going to be useless again or if it will still be useful. Kaito crumbles the golem with a few more blasts of arcane Dragon slayer energy the remains just drop to the ground and the miners keep digging as fast as they can and storing the crystals safely.
(167)

#10Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito walks over to the giant crystal and he looks inside of it and it is a red haired woman that is trapped in the crystal and it looks like she is asleep and he looks around at the runes that were placed on the crystal and he looks at the book and he translates them and it seems she is some kind of god of power and she was trapped here by those that sought her power. She wasn't helpless and gained her revenge on those that sealed her here by using the crystals in the walls but that also meant that she was alone and she feared those that would come as they may be returning to harvest what was not theirs or so the book said. He placed his right hand on the crystal and the seals cracked and faded away, Kaito pulled the woman out of the crystal and laid her on the ground and let his team tend to her as he made a gateway out and took the miners back to the man that happily paid them and then Kaito left to return to the crystal area to learn more from this woman.
(199)
(1,713/1,500) 40% WC (20%ring,10%guild,10%companion.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum