Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

what's mine is mine 16 (NQ A-Rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

what's mine is mine 16 (NQ A-Rank) Empty Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:50 am

Kaito

Kaito was summoned on a walk around the city to take on a mission that was something that seemed that it couldn't wait for them to post the request on the board but they had it in hand and the woman that he had bumped into before was right by their side saying that they can't do that as it hadn't been posted yet they can't just harass mages about the mission, that they need to post it and they would have to wait and Kaito tilted his head as he had gotten close to the two and the woman looked flustered and embarrassed that the requester had harassed him by screaming at him with terms of hey you masked boy and such but Kaito more got a laugh out of it as this younger person really wanted him to help with their quest and he assured the woman that posted quests for people to take on that they were fine and he didn't mind and the woman got redder and bowed her head then took off.
(177)

#2Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito looked at the mission and it was a job to help them find a lost father in the mines and to maybe help their father dig some stuff up to help make their mother less mad at him. Kaito laughed as this request was both cute and dangerous as this man had been missing for three days at this point. He opens a portal and three masked people come walking out a wolf masked girl, a man wearing a raven mask and a woman with a rabbit mask. Kaito asks for something that belonged to the man and the younger person gives him a shirt and Kaito has the wolf masked girl smell the shirt as they get close to the mines so that the werewolf girl will have the scent to follow in the mines so they can find the way and the child looked at Kaito and them like he wanted to follow and Kaito waves him to follow and asked Revy to keep an eye on him.
(171)

#3Kaito 

Kaito

Revy agreed to keep an eye on the kid incase anything was to go wrong Kaito told her to make sure she gets them to safety and if she sees any signs of his fathers death they may ask her to walk them back out as they don't have a healer with them at the moment and it has been three days since the man had gone missing which means that there is a higher chance of death or just finding pieces of him and they follow the woman who had his scent and they follow the twists and turns  of the mine and they get to a caved in tunnel and Kaito raised his hand and he cleared through the debris like it was nothing as he warps it away and they see blood on the other side and Kaito stays in front of the boy so he doesn't see the blood or scrape marks like some one was fighting to get out.
(164)

#4Kaito 

what's mine is mine 16 (NQ A-Rank) Empty Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:51 am

Kaito

Kaito thinks there is a chance that the man is alive if not weakened as he sees broken digging tools and he walks to the side as he hears someone coughing from up the tunnel and off to the side he wondered if they had gotten here just in time before the oxygen ran out in here and that coughing was the man being able to breathe again and they keep following the scent as there are drag marks and drops of older blood and they gets around to an opening and see the man sitting against a wall in the dark and they get to him and Kaito checks on the man and he seemed fine just that he was in need of drink and food and Kaito with the help of the others move him over a bit so he is sitting up straight and he is looking Kaito in the eyes under his mask and Kaito could see the man was scared of him and probably thought they were here to rob and kill him.
(178)

#5Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito shook his head and helped the man drink slowly and he handed the man some snacks and then Kaito moved to the side and let the man and his son reunite with each other and the mans face cracked a smile and looked like he was on the edge of crying and after giving the man some time to recover Kaito asked how they could help the man and the man says he is three days late so he needs three days worth of digging done and he need to find a stone for a special ring for his wife and Kaito nods then looks to the rabbit and rave masked man and they get to work digging while Revy and the wolf masked girl stay by the still recovering mans side and give the child some snacks as well so that they both could stay at a decent level of energy and safety.
(155)

#6Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito and the other two are working hard and keeping an eye out for a stone that the man can use to make sure that his wife doesn't give him an extra amount of troubles to his day as the man and the boy had spoken about how the wife and mother would be very displeased with the fact he disappeared for three days and probably thought he had abandoned her with out thinking about the unsafe conditions and other factors that could have killed him or have caused him to be waylaid but Kaito can tell the man had tried hard to get through and back to them for the fact the mans finger nails were broken and some look like they were nearly pulled off of the fingers them self so it make the ghastly tales this man might have to take seem all that much more real.
(150)

#7Kaito 

Kaito

Revy has the man take a special pill to try and keep him safe from an infection and she had started to bandage the mans fingers after cleaning them off very well to the mans distress. Kaito and the other two keep digging hard and really putting their backs into it to make sure the man will have the amount of goods he needs and Kaito finds an odd stone and he takes it to the man and the mans eyes light up as it was the perfect stone for his wife it had a near seashell pattern on it which would remind her of their meeting. The man thanks Kaito as he returned to digging and getting the special bags filled with stones and gems of all rarities to make it look like he was both getting lucky and unlucky with his finds but he kept digging as he lost track of time and in hopes the man doesn't lose his mining job and the man is surprised that Kaito was worried about helping him keep his job. They finished upa nd Kaito helped the man up and out of the mine and the boy pays them for their hard and good work in helping when others had just turned up their noses at him.
(216)
(1,211/1,200) 40% WC (20%ring,10%guild,10%companion.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum