Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine 2 [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ayaka Kitazawa 

What's Mine is Mine 2 [Solo] Empty Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:35 pm

Ayaka Kitazawa
In a dimly lit and smoky bar, Ayaka sat at her table, savoring a perfectly cooked medium-well cheeseburger paired with seasoned curly fries and a refreshing cold beer. The night was gradually descending upon the city, yet she remained seated, fully immersed in the moment. She donned an all-black outfit that clung to her figure like a second skin, enhancing her allure.

But her purpose extended beyond indulging in her meal. Ayaka anxiously anticipated the arrival of one of her Kits, tasked with delivering crucial information that would embroil her in less-than-savory endeavors. Her plate was now halfway empty when a dark-haired child, donning a traditional fox mask from her homeland, discreetly slipped through the bar's entrance.

In hushed tones, patrons refrained from addressing the child, aware of the consequences. Ayaka, with a voice as sweet as honey, inquired, "What did the wind reveal to you, little fox?" She wiped her hands clean before tenderly stroking the child's head.

#2Ayaka Kitazawa 

What's Mine is Mine 2 [Solo] Empty Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:23 pm

Ayaka Kitazawa
The child before Ayaka couldn't have been more than nine or ten years old, judging solely by their height. It was a challenging task to discern the child's gender, thanks to a mask obscuring their face and the long, shapeless garments they wore. However, these superficial details paled in significance compared to the profound connection Ayaka shared with this young soul.

As a warm smile graced her face, Ayaka affectionately referred to the child as her "little fox" among other endearing names. She felt the child nuzzle their head into the gentle caress of her hand, relishing the attention she showered upon them. After a moment, the child withdrew slightly, prompting Ayaka to draw nearer, pressing her cheek against the child's, her anticipation palpable.

A hushed silence hung in the air before a soft voice broke the stillness with a whisper. "A man with hair as golden as the sun and eyes to match seeks something within the depths of the mines. He's unable to retrieve it himself and requires the assistance of others. I overheard his name. It's Oloric Black."

181| 340

#3Ayaka Kitazawa 

What's Mine is Mine 2 [Solo] Empty Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:51 pm

Ayaka Kitazawa
Ayaka's lips curved into a gentle smile as she tenderly withdrew from the child's side, leaving behind the warmth of a kiss planted upon the cheek of the mask they adorned. The obscurity of the mask shrouded any discernible emotion, but Ayaka harbored no doubt; she could feel the child's contentment radiating through the air. Without a word, she sent the child off with a portion of her meal, a silent gesture of her benevolence, before settling her tab and gracefully exiting the establishment.

The name Oloric Black had reached her ears only through whispers and rumors, yet he proved to be an elusive figure. But Ayaka, with her determination as her compass, had no trouble tracking him down. Her quest led her to his presence, a man whose dominion extended across various enterprises, with Seighart serving as the main hub of his influence.

The meeting between Ayaka and Oloric transpired within the confines of one of his many opulent offices. They shared a drink, exchanged pleasantries, and waded through the shallows of small talk, all while Ayaka's true purpose lingered beneath the surface.

After a measured pause, Ayaka leaned forward, her voice unwavering and her eyes focused, meeting Oloric's gaze. "I've heard word that you find yourself in need of capable hands to attend to matters that may lie beyond your own reach," she began, her words deliberate and poised. She took a measured sip from her glass, allowing the weight of her intent to hang in the air. "I wish to offer my services—a pair of hands, reliable and skilled, to assist you in whatever endeavor requires attention."

271| 611

#4Ayaka Kitazawa 

What's Mine is Mine 2 [Solo] Empty Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:09 pm

Ayaka Kitazawa
Oloric arched an eyebrow, a subtle gesture that concealed the gravity of his intentions. Very few were privy to his recent request, and he exercised utmost caution in disseminating any information about it. In the eyes of the community, he was a man of respectability. Nevertheless, he was acutely aware that whatever tidbits people held about him, he had diligently curated to shine in a favorable light.

"And what, precisely, have you gleaned of my needs, Ms. Kitazawa?" He inquired.

Ayaka reclined gracefully in her chair, her head tilting ever so slightly before she responded. "It seems that there are depths within the mines that elude your grasp. As a mage of elevated rank, I possess the skills to address your request. Moreover, my actions remain discreet, shrouded in obscurity, ensuring they do not trace back to you."

She was well aware of Oloric's apprehensions, comprehending that her source of information had escaped his scrutiny, adding an element of unease to their dealings. Her primary objective was to clear up those concerns.

Oloric nodded, retrieving a map that detailed the mine's labyrinthine tunnels. He had circled a particular section with crimson ink—a region she had traversed previously. Recollections from her prior foray into the mines resurfaced, and she recalled the area he had marked as one laden with mana-draining rocks, rendering the use of magic futile.

227|838

#5Ayaka Kitazawa 

What's Mine is Mine 2 [Solo] Empty Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:25 pm

Ayaka Kitazawa
Leaning in to look at the map, Ayaka cast a warm smile in Oloric's direction. "I've traversed this region before, aiding a few unfortunate souls who found themselves ensnared. It's a truly fascinating place," she remarked in a composed tone before easing back into her chair. "So, what task do you have in mind for me?" she inquired, her curiosity piqued.

Oloric, finishing the last sip from his crystal glass, seized the opportunity to convey his intentions. "I require you to amass as many of those peculiar stones as possible. The catch is that ever since their discovery, they've fallen under the jurisdiction of the Fiore government, and consequently, they're safeguarded. No one can take anything without the proper authorization," he explained.

The assignment seemed straightforward when laid out on paper, but Ayaka understood that government involvement often meant the presence of the formidable Rune Knights. Rising from her seat and savoring the final drop of rum in her cup, she placed the glass on the table and nodded decisively. She had her orders, and it was time to set her plans in motion.

184|1,022

#6Ayaka Kitazawa 

What's Mine is Mine 2 [Solo] Empty Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:33 am

Ayaka Kitazawa
As the sun dipped below the horizon, Ayaka patiently bided her time, awaiting the shroud of nightfall to cloak her intentions. The darkness would be her ally, granting her a covert route into the mines. With the population dwindling and the feeble glow of light diminishing, her infiltration promised to be discreet and hassle-free.

Clad in a seamless, all-black ensemble, her features veiled beneath the depths of a dark hood, Ayaka took every precaution to remain inconspicuous. Once the cover of night descended, she wasted no moments. With a sense of urgency, she embarked on her journey into the forbidding labyrinth of Dawncliff mines.

Fortunately for Ayaka, alternative entrances existed, though they lacked the safety of the passages designated for the miners. These crude and unstable routes, albeit treacherous, eventually led to more stable regions within the mines. Despite the peril they posed, they presented the first obstacle she needed to evade the watchful eyes of the guards. Ayaka harbored no doubt that these sentinels were diligently patrolling select areas, determined to deter any audacious souls from exploiting the rich mineral reserves.

182|1,204

#7Ayaka Kitazawa 

What's Mine is Mine 2 [Solo] Empty Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:41 am

Ayaka Kitazawa
Slinking through the labyrinthine passages of the mine's seldom-used entrances had forced Ayaka into a rodent-like crawl. At six feet in height, this was a challenge in itself, for the entrance she had chosen proved rather snug for her broad frame. With meticulous finesse, she maneuvered through the obsidian darkness, her nimble progress eventually leading her to a sprawling cavern bathed in muted luminescence. Adequate preparation proved paramount, and she deftly retrieved a mana lamp from her well-stocked bag, its soft glow illuminating her path through the subterranean labyrinth.

For a time, she roamed the winding passages, eluding the vigilant gaze of the Rune Knights who patrolled these depths. Her memory guided her, through the crystal-lit cavern where she had once witnessed her former partner vanquish a colossal beast, and onward to the entrance of the mana-draining sector of the mines. Employing stealth and the ample cover provided by towering rocks and boulders, she remained hidden while observing the vigilant sentinels on their rounds.

Only two guards stood watch over this area, a testament to the bevy of knights patrolling elsewhere. Most would find it an arduous task to slip past all those wandering eyes by taking the direct route. Ayaka, however, was not one to choose the obvious path. With her keen eyes tracking the rhythmic movements of the guards, she seized the opportune moment to make her move, a masterful stroke of timing that would ensure her stealthy progress.

241|1,445

#8Ayaka Kitazawa 

What's Mine is Mine 2 [Solo] Empty Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:41 am

Ayaka Kitazawa
Once she had the guards' rhythm memorized, Ayaka stealthily melded into the encompassing darkness. When their backs were momentarily turned, she skillfully incapacitated them with calculated precision—rendering them unconscious, but mercifully avoiding any lethal harm. Murder was not a path she wished to tread, so she did what she could to avoid it.

With the guards now subdued, Ayaka carefully maneuvered their unconscious forms to a discreet location before venturing further into the chamber where the malevolent mana-draining stones lay in wait. As she stepped closer, an ominous sensation enveloped her; her own mana felt like it was slipping away, and the ominous specter of a countdown loomed over her. Time was a cruel master here; lingering too long would surely seal her fate. The Rune Knights who patrolled these perilous depths were bound by the same dire constraint, she assumed.

With a clear understanding of her limited time frame, Ayaka wasted no moments. She utilized the tools abandoned by the daytime miners, deftly wielding a pickaxe to dislodge sizable chunks of the nefarious stone. Thirty or so minutes elapsed, and the stones she collected began to weigh heavily upon her.

Soon enough, the unmistakable sounds of approaching footsteps reached her ears, compelling her to act swiftly. Ayaka hastily tidied up her work area and made her escape. A sudden encounter with two startled Rune Knights threatened to disrupt her exit strategy. Acting on instinct, she flung two of the stones with precision, rendering the knights unconscious before making her retreat.

Carrying her prized cargo, Ayaka charted a new course through the labyrinthine mines, navigating the subterranean passages with practiced ease. As she emerged into the predawn light, she felt the burden of the rocks she bore, both figuratively and literally.

Before the sun's first rays graced the horizon, she stood before Oloric's office, delivering the stolen rocks and collecting her hard-earned payment.

-exit-

314| 1759

20% WC Reduction from Companion
20% WC Reduction from Tarot

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum