Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Winter Storm among the Waves (Deadliest Catch)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lumikki 

Winter Storm among the Waves (Deadliest Catch) Empty Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:19 am

Lumikki

It had been some time since Lumikki made her way down to the islands. She wanted a bit of a break from the summer time heat from the climate. She is one for the frigid winters, not the scorching suns. Still, even she would be lying if she said she didn’t like the setting. She find the island and the culture very wholesome and Fascinating. Even the locals were beginning to take note of her and approach her. Some would even request of her services since she was of a guild member herself and available for the work.

”Heading back to the island again lil miss?” Lumikki was adjusting her swim suit and tying some off the ends. Her gaze was at the mirror before her and she was just about done getting dressed.

”Aye, that I am. This been a moment since I’ve touched the waters and I somewhat miss it.”

Winter Storm among the Waves (Deadliest Catch) Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#2Lumikki 

Winter Storm among the Waves (Deadliest Catch) Empty Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:21 pm

Lumikki

”It’s been a while indeed, but I thought you found that crew annoying?”

Lumi was sitting now in her chair before the mirror. Braiding her hair into two braids and wrapping them into two buns. ”I don’t like the one, but I don’t mind the rest. They aren’t the blame for the captain being annoying.”

Lumi got up as she was just about done. She walked over to her closet to look over her options in dresses and slipped on a purple sun dress that she found crammed in the back. Once the dress was slid on and adjusted, she walked to her window and shifted form.

”May we find this day is kinder than the last.”

”To that I agree.”

The three flew for the island of Luluhawa to see what beast would be slain next.

153_313

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#3Lumikki 

Winter Storm among the Waves (Deadliest Catch) Empty Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:47 pm

Lumikki

Today wasn't quite like the other times the Daemon found herself on this island. Instead of being a blaring hot day, it was pretty rainy. The storm brewing didn't bother Lumikki all that much. She didn't find that she was a person to be annoyed by getting wet and she was already dressed for it. She would see that she didn't shift into woman form until she was just before the bar. Most times she would shift to the side and make a walk but she was not in the mood to walk in this.

She glided through the doorway and shifted mid-entry. Her raven company landed on her shoulders to also rid themselves of the rain. All within the bar turned to see her, the sight was indeed an odd one to them. But they soon turned back to what they were doing since they noticed it was Lumikki and that already answered their curiosity.

161_474

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#4Lumikki 

Winter Storm among the Waves (Deadliest Catch) Empty Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:11 pm

Lumikki

Makani the usual bartender tends the Third Wave bar that she happens to frequent when she comes to the island for some work. It was becoming a regular assurance that she would visit and so all the regulars would get used to her and her magic as well. Often praising the cold relief she carried along with her.

Lumikki walked toward her usual seat by the bar and Makani was already making her the first drink. She would rotate the same few drinks so it was easy to get one started even without her saying a word. "The idiot tending to the tab as he should or should I pay the Cretan a visit?" Lumikki spoke of a man by the name of Kekoa. A fisherman that she'd run into and aid in the work of slaying sea beast, but a man she didn't very much like him. He was rash and thoughtless in her pursuit, endangering his crew carelessly and trying to use Lumikki as but a weapon to fell the beasts for free. She entertained helping him in the work if he would cover her tab and she was holding the man to it.

201_675

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#5Lumikki 

Winter Storm among the Waves (Deadliest Catch) Empty Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:40 pm

Lumikki

"Yea he's been keeping to the promise cuz but I'm happy you're also checking up on it. I appreciate it." Makani slid over her drink so it was right in front of her and the Daemon took the glass eagerly and started sipping away. Lonu and Trygive moved to sit on the chair backs within the bar instead of staying on her shoulders. "Interesting company you have there. What brings you over to the island anyway?"

Lumi giggled forgetting that there are people that are not so used to her ravens like she was. "Aye, Lonu and Trygve," she tilted her head to point out which was which. The birds Croaked their response as their gestures for their greetings. Showing just how responsive and understanding they were. Makani laughed at their responses and fixed just behind the counter to look for nuts that the two birds could snack on. Pouring them into two piles for the both of them to enjoy.

"Just in the parts to hunt the more problematic ones. If ya heard word of a beast that needs to be pushed back into the sea, I'm open to hearing it." Lonu and Trygve happily and hungrily ate away from their treat as the two were talking.

227_902

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#6Lumikki 

Winter Storm among the Waves (Deadliest Catch) Empty Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:26 pm

Lumikki

"Funny you come around asking cuz. There has been word that on the smaller island nearby there have been sightings. Nothing has come of it yet, but who knows for how long. The fish are clearing out though so I'll say that much." Lumikki was nearly done with her first drink and Makani was preparing the next one.

"If that is the case, then maybe I could just scare it off before it upsets the fishermen's work more than it has to." Lumikki was slurping through the straw the last bit of her drink before Makani placed the new glass in front of her. "I don't see the hurt in that. Just be mindful that the small island is scared for us. So don't cause more trouble there if you could help it. But if you can scare the big fish there, then that frees us up to visit the island again." Makani smiled at the surprise solution to the coming problem. He like some others on the island appreciated that her moves were not wreckless nor that she found that she needed to slay every beast she came across. It was becoming easier to peacefully push some of the monsters back into the sea so that life could go back to normal.

226_1228

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#7Lumikki 

Winter Storm among the Waves (Deadliest Catch) Empty Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:50 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki spent some more time in the Three Waves talking with Makani and some of the other regulars. Catching up on the happenings on the island and just taking in and learning more about their culture. Lumikki is a seeker of lore and story and so the patrons of the bar would usually cycle telling her some of the folk tales of their island and certain things most visitors never bother to learn or know. She was even learning the particulars of their words and she would share a few of her own. Of her words of her stories. She would tell them of the time she spent in Joya for the war, the parts she was fine to share at least, and the kind of quests she found herself usually taking on. At his rate, she was really becoming one of them and they were getting used to her.

Quite a time ago, Lumi had sent out her birds to scout the waters nearby for her so tracking the beast would be easier and faster. It was what was happening in the meantime of her spending time with the patrons in the bar. Trygve was the raven who came first, speaking on the things he saw on the island. But it was in Lonu's return that they would find there was more information available. He asked the local birds more about what they had heard and seen of this particular beast as of late, and it was from their accounts that he returned with the gist of what Lumi needed to know.

264_1392

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#8Lumikki 

Winter Storm among the Waves (Deadliest Catch) Empty Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:58 pm

Lumikki

" From the accounts that I was able to collect. The is indeed a beast as Makani mentioned. The ravens say that it hasn't been posing any trouble but it is detering anyone to go and visit the island. It's been around for a week now and it is the most active at night, but there have been a few sightings during the day." Lonu proudly passed on his report, but Trygve was a bit upset with how much he was able to gather. Feeling inadequate in the work he was meant to be the one to provide. This wasn't the first time Lonu came back with more information than him. Honestly, it has been happening quite a lot recently. A Trygve was beginning to become quite resentful about it though he was trying to fight it. He came to love Lonu much like an older brother, but this weakness of his was making him fall behind. He was beginning to feel like a failure to the brothers Huginn and Muninn. And he was starting to see that his habit of not getting along or talking with the other ravens was really becoming a problem for him as Lonu had long warned him that it would.

211_1603

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#9Lumikki 

Winter Storm among the Waves (Deadliest Catch) Empty Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:42 am

Lumikki

"Do really understand those birds there cuz?" Makani was asking in disbelief. This was usually a thing of stories but not something one got to see so often."Aye mate and it comes in handy, I'll tell you that." Lumikki finished the last of her drink and began to head out. Makani and the others said their goodbyes as she waved them off.

"Good luck out there. Don't get too cocky now!" Lumikki chuckled at his parting words. But the man was not wrong, Lumikki made many mistakes in her quests and her fights and they usually came from being naive and underestimating the situation. So she tries her best to be mindful of the tasks at hand and not let her comfort cost her.

Lumikki let her wings unfurl as she flew off to the island mentioned. Trygve leading the way. This much he could do. They made it there still an hour before the sun would leave the sky, Lumikki figured she would spend the passing time in the water enjoying the feeling of the waves carrying her. Her birds within the trees of the island were keeping an eye out for when the big fish planned to come.

Lumikki found she had a nice swim for quite a moment. It was very refreshing. She could see the charm in the ocean but the setting was probably why it was so pleasing. Most of the time she came here, she didn't get to focus on something as relaxing as swimming. She wanted to enjoy Luluhwa more.

"I think I see something stirring!" Trygve called out. The sun had set but the moon was full. It still didn't make it easy for her ravens to see things but it did give them a chance to.

Lumikki rose from the water, her wings pushing her into the air high enough so that she could look for herself. And sure enough, she could she was alerted Trygve. "Aye, it looks like our company's arrived!"

352_1955

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#10Lumikki 

Winter Storm among the Waves (Deadliest Catch) Empty Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:46 am

Lumikki

Lumikki didn't feel any danger from it's presence. The bugger really didn't feel like they would bother much. But it being around did scare the fish and people away, and it was because of this she came to take on the job.

Lumikki would use her weaker spells to cast on them. Enough to scare and bop them away without harming them a lot or nearly killing them. She kept at it for a while, and though the best did get annoyed by it. Slightly trying to thrash from the abuse they were getting, they still didn't feel like they were any of a danger to her. She would just keep poking at it until she was able to chase it deeper back into the sea. Watching as it would keep going even deeper into the waters for a time. Her keen eyes tracked it easily.

150_2105

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Curtain Call
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum