Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff Applications: October 2023

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Elvhen 

Staff Applications: October 2023 Empty Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:11 pm

Elvhen

Staff Applications: October 2023

Attention All

We are currently looking for immediate help with the review. If there are certain sections you will do and ones you will not do, please add that in your sign-up post. Being staff comes with its own rewards other than helping others of course. We do monthly rewards for staff members in thanks for their help and the rewards are given even more so the more you do for the community in terms of reviewing. People get their monthly salary, plus the more they do, the more they'll get rewarded. These things can be converted to Stat potions, EXP, and jewels.

Know that signing up does not immediately qualify but for consideration and insight of interest. If You have any questions or concerns, please message an admin.

Code:
[b]Age:[/b] Real age, of course.

[b]Activity:[/b] How active are you really?

[b]Discord:[/b] Who are you on Discord? Discord is our primary form of communication.

[b]Reason:[/b] What motivates you to join the staff?

[b]Skills:[/b] Please detail what you can do for FTRP.

[b]Specific Type of Review mod?:[/b] Please put here what you're willing to review rather it be; battle mod, spells, etc.

[b]Experience:[/b] Do you have any other forum experiences in similar roles?

[b]Timezone:[/b] Self-explanatory.

#2Sofia 

Staff Applications: October 2023 Empty Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:22 pm

Sofia

Activity: As little as can be without missing AC

Discord: Me

Reason: Abuse of power mostly, but the paychecks sound pretty sweet too

Skills: I specialize in melodrama with a minor in meme-ology

Specific Type of Review mod?: Anything my friends, and only them, want pushed through

Experience: I have griped across many forums for the better part of a decade

Timezone: Gamma 7

#3Jikan 

Staff Applications: October 2023 Empty Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:41 pm

Jikan

Activity: here and there. But barely compared to old activity 

Discord: Jikan

Reason: help reduce wait time and site displeasure 

Skills: really aint got much besides a laid back attitude and ability to learn.

Specific Type of Review mod?: As needed 

Experience: I am a story creation Mod/GM on a Naruto forum. I also help answer beginner questions for new players and question about advance mechanics systems.

Timezone: Central.

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

Staff Applications: October 2023 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#4Techtile 

Staff Applications: October 2023 Empty Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:04 pm

Deleted Deleted Deleted

Last edited by Techtile on Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

#5Ittindi 

Staff Applications: October 2023 Empty Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:29 pm

Ittindi

Activity: I work from home so I'm always lurking besides on tuesdays when I go into office.

Discord: Ittindi (Yoloswagdinosaur)

Reason: To clear out all the review channel so my stuff will get graded, and to get Kon or Ryuko into that thread so I can become a RK.

Skills: I've staffed for multiple sites been rping for like 10-15 years. Data analyst in real life so pretty fast at reading and cross referencing things.

Specific Type of Review mod?: Anything that's needed

Experience: Yeah been staff on a variety of anime sites done formation, jcink and proboards. I think I've staffed here at one point not sure would of been like 8-10 years ago.

Timezone: CST

#6Dan 

Staff Applications: October 2023 Empty Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:11 pm

Dan

Activity: RP wise not as much as I would like to be but I'm getting things settled to let me hopefully bring up my ability to post reliably. Discord wise I check in on it a few times a day to try to keep up with everything

Discord: Dan Drake

Reason: Just want to help out and try to help keep the site moving

Skills: A quick learner with a lot of free time usually and always willing to listen

Specific Type of Review mod?: Shop, Spells, Characters, Quests

Experience: I was a admin on two Naruto sites, A Mod on a demon slayer RP and was a staff member here previously

Timezone: EST

#7Salem E. 

Staff Applications: October 2023 Empty Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:04 pm

Salem E.

Activity: Semi active. I guess. At least I am usually reachable within six hours or so.

Discord: valentine9813

Reason: I want this place to do better. I want to do better. This is not a bad place and I see potential. I am nervous but I actually want to work with staff to create a more harmonius enviroment. That does not just make RP feel like work.

Skills: I can listen before I speak. Some times from my view a lot of problems can be chalked up to communication errors. From simple mistunderstanding to more complex issues that should be discussed. My skills stay in being a team player, while not trying to narrow my focus. I can also help with organizing, and doing some assistant work.

Specific Type of Review mod?: I have no problems with training to review anything. However, I will work at more specific times then randomly and all the time.

Experience: Yes. I have been admin, moderator, and even an event coordinator before. I know the territory and the headaches that come with it doing staff work.

Timezone: EMT -5 if I am not mistaken.

#8Tamás Horvath 

Staff Applications: October 2023 Empty Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:19 pm

Tamás Horvath

Activity: Decently active enough

Discord: Maya /mayav6.0

Reason: I wanna help any way I can

Skills: Im a stickler for rules, Im able to learn what needs to be done. Im decently organized. And I have been a mod previously

Specific Type of Review mod?: Quest Reviews and Socials for now. Im willing to expand the field as I get more experience here specifically. But just Quest and Social stuff atm

Experience: I've been staff from 15. July. 2018 to 11.December 2020. I've graded threads such as equivalent of quest/social stuff, I have reviewed and approved character applications in the past and I have tended to discord and all its members, I have been available for a members FAQ.

Timezone: CET/ UTC+1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum