Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dragons Meet (Toga)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Dragons Meet (Toga) Empty Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:24 pm

Go D. Drakkon
The tales of a Dragon Slayer close by had excited him; he was collecting power, power that would make him scarier than anything anybody could imagine. The Dragon abilities given to him had allowed him to make use of the combination of many if not all the dragon slayers together. The appearance of him manifesting the Devourer Dragon Slayer also spawned an increase in other Dragon Slayers. He wasn’t sure what the reason was, but he was more than happy to take their powers.

He was on Luluhawa Island, and he was using his nose to track them down. He wasn’t sure how he would, but he was hoping to see if they were willing to fight him. Of course, he would explain his reason as he was trying to be understanding, so he wouldn’t have an Alexandre situation. The place where he could find this man was somewhere at the beach. If that were true, he would soon find out and hopefully become a stronger mage than he currently was.

Stats:

Attribute Detailed:
Equipment:
Modifications:

#2Toga 

Dragons Meet (Toga) Empty Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:05 am

Toga

The island of Luluhawa had become a sanctuary for the weary dragon slayer. Far removed from the confines of Era and the demands of the Rune Knights, Tōga found solace on the sunny shores. He would sit peacefully on the beach, isolated in the middle of the vast ocean, free from the worries of the world. The warm rays of the sun enveloped him like a comforting embrace as he basked in their glow. Digging his toes into the soft, golden sands, he relished the heat radiating up from below. His auburn eyes were transfixed by the azure expanse of the sea stretching endlessly before him. Here on the island's tranquil shores, Tōga had found a respite, a place to call home, if only for the moment. The rhythmic crash of the waves washed away his cares, leaving behind a sense of belonging.

Having been granted a few extra days of leave, Tōga was determined to savor every last moment on the island before returning to his duties. Though he had tired himself with the endless quests and missions assigned by the Rune Knights and Luluhawa patrons, the dragon slayer now relished the chance to rest and rejuvenate.

As he gazed out across the serene seascape, a gentle breeze rolled in, ruffling his pink, spiky mane into a tamed whirlwind atop his head. The salty air filled his lungs, invigorating him. The soothing sounds of the waves washing over the sandy shores calmed his weary mind. He closed his eyes and tilted his face towards the sun, feeling its warm rays reenergize his spirit. For these precious, fleeting days, Tōga could forget about reality and just be at one with the island. The demands of the knights and patrons seemed part of another world entirely. Here, there were only the rhythmic tides, the wheeling gulls, and the light caress of the ocean spray. He vowed to appreciate every sunset, savor every swim, and breathe in the tranquility before returning to duty.

"This is l-" Tōga's words halted abruptly as his nose caught a familiar scent. From the dense forest behind him, the dragon slayer sensed a presence approaching. He turned, keen auburn eyes scanning the tree line yet finding nothing amiss in the emerald shadows. However, his heightened sense of smell told a different story. Though unseen, Tōga knew with certainty that someone or something was drawing near. The faint disturbance in the island air prickled his awareness like a looming storm.

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Dragons Meet (Toga) Empty Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:14 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon would continue moving through the sand beneath him pushing off every second eventually bringing him to become used to walking in the sand once more. He was hoping to find this said person, but how would things work here? It was then, one inhale from his nose, would bring the Demi-God to sniff around. The smell was familiar, of course, it smelled like a Dragon, but there was something different. It wasn’t the others he had sniffed out before, this was a new person.

It would bring Drakkon to continue moving, he figured he was heading in the right direction, and now he was only hoping to be able to find this person. He wasn’t sure who it would be, but Luci would be on his shoulder, smoking, and waiting for things to turn for the worse.

The Devourer kept his pace as is, as he figured he wouldn’t lose the person he was searching for right? Of course, as he continued his march, he would see one singular person. That person looked alert as if he had also got a whiff of something familiar. It would cause Drakkon to have a smirk on his face. He understood that look all too well as he was a man of chaos, and it was how a few looked when they were on guard.

“Are you okay? Have you happened to have seen someone around here with dragon-like powers around here? As a fellow Dragon Slayers, I was hoping to meet them, since I caught a bit of their scent around here.” He said to Toga, hoping this was the guy he was looking for.

If he was, then he would tell him why he wanted to meet him before anything happened.

291|462

Stats:

Attribute Detailed:
Equipment:
Modifications:

#4Toga 

Dragons Meet (Toga) Empty Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:28 pm

Toga

Suspicion danced a delicate waltz, both alluring and ominous. At times, it whispered lifesaving warnings, urging escape from destructive forces that lurked within the world and within our own minds. Heeding those invisible messages allowed people to see another day. Yet suspicion also sang a siren song of distrust, urging us to view even potential friends as enemies. This fickle companion offered protection, but also isolation. We had to listen carefully to know when to embrace its guidance and when to resist its barbed embrace. Suspicion was a necessary, if troublesome, traveler on life's journey. With care, we could accept its aid without letting it poison our view of humanity.

Tōga had long learned to trust the instincts that flowed through his body like muscle memory. So when the shadows beneath the forest canopy stirred, he turned calmly, unsurprised as they birthed both man and companion into the open air. Unrushed, he began closing the gap, crossing the beach with steady strides. Tōga's gaze remained relaxed yet focused, taking in each new arrival. While they emerged from darkness, he walked in light, guided by an inner voice that had yet to lead him astray. He listened to its familiar refrain once more as the distance narrowed and their paths converged. Whatever stories these strangers carried with them, Tōga knew his instincts would unveil the truth. He had faith in the silent songs that only he could hear.

"I'm fine," Tōga declares with an easy smile. Though his words are light, his senses remain sharply tuned to the newcomer. An eyebrow lifts in curiosity as he asks, "You're a dragon slayer too?" While his tone holds only interest, Tōga's mind churns with quiet analysis. He brushes excess sand from his clothing unhurriedly, buying time to study the stranger. Tōga keeps his face friendly, not betraying the swift calculations behind his gaze. There is power here beneath the surface, a simmering magic he recognizes in his blood. But its nature remains veiled, hidden beneath the cloak of civility they both wear. Tōga will continue this delicate dance - conversation flowing over carefully chosen steps - until the truth is revealed. For now, he keeps his words weighted only with a simple, disarming smile.

I guess we smelt each other than – nice to meet ya,

wc: 382 [794]

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Dragons Meet (Toga) Empty Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:47 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon’s ears would twitch when he heard those words. Those were the words he was waiting for. He was hoping it would be this man because his journey would come to an end, and he could gain more power than he had now. He had a smirk on his face and he would hear him say it was nice to meet him.

Luci would just smoke his cigarette as he would hop off Drakkon and walk away from him. The Dragon Slayer would look at Luci and then he would look at Toga.

“Yeah, I’m a dragon slayer as well. It’s nice to meet you. I’ve met three dragon slayers so far, but you would be the fourth.” He paused for a second before continuing on.

He would scratch his head for a second and he would hope that this would work.

“I’m here collecting the power of Dragons. I have the ability to copy a Dragon Slayer's spell and what their Dragon Slayer powers can do. I was hoping you wouldn’t mind if I did the same with you. You won’t lose your powers or abilities if I take them, so you don’t have to worry about that.” He let him know what it was, and he wondered if Toga would be fine with that.

“I would have to fight you as well, so if you don’t mind giving everything you got, I would appreciate it.” He said to him.

It wasn’t like Drakkon was giving him any options, but if he was able to defeat this young man, then he would be able to powers of another Dragon Slayer in his arsenal. This would be perfect for him and he hoped things would go well.

#6Toga 

Dragons Meet (Toga) Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:51 am

Toga

The beach fell under the shadow of the enigmatic stranger, whose presence exuded a foreboding benevolence. Though the sun hung high in the sky, its warmth paled against the sweltering intensity that emanated from this imposing figure standing before Tōga. An aura of might enveloped the man like a haze, as stifling as it was merciless.

"I'm Tōga – and you are?" the dragon slayer introduced himself cordially, though his muscles tensed beneath his smile, bracing for the confrontation to come. His gaze followed the strange man's companion as it leapt down from its perch, withdrawing to a safer distance. The intent behind this encounter now seemed clear - this was no friendly visit. Tōga's pink hair fluttered as he watched the mysterious figure warily. He had crossed paths with others of his ilk before; this man marked the fourth dragon slayer to challenge Tōga's strength. But it was the next words uttered in that ominous voice that put the Rune Knight on high alert, confirming that a clash was imminent.

"You do what?" Tōga echoed incredulously, blindsided by the implication. This mysterious dragon slayer had a draconian ability the likes of which Tōga had never encountered - the power to rob others of their dragon slaying magic. Though the stranger claimed their meeting would not deprive Tōga of his own gifts, the very prospect unsettled him deeply. Tōga met the man's bold proclamation with widening, wary eyes. The casual certainty in that ominous voice betrayed his absolute control here on this beach, heightening the dread creeping over Tōga. He was ensnared, that much seemed clear; no simple escape awaited him from this predicament.

"Tell me this," Tōga pivoted, toes sinking into soft sand as he strode ten meters back towards the lapping tide. He turned to face the ominous stranger once more, eyes glinting. "Are you really giving me a choice?" His smile belied the flame smoldering within. Here on this deserted beach, there was no one to overhear the damning words just spoken - no one to intervene. The stranger had revealed his ruthless purpose and singular might. Such knowledge was not freely given, but taken as one takes a prize. This isolated shore was not meant for idle conversation. It was a dragon's hunting ground, and Tōga's fate had already been sealed. Though his blazing spirit rebelled against the inevitable, the hunter had cornered its prey. The outcome was certain - the only question was how long Tōga could stave off the looming eclipse of his power.

"But a good fight sounds fun - I accept." Tōga's words rang with defiance, seizing some small agency in the face of his inevitable outcome. The stranger had orchestrated this rendezvous from the outset, yet Tōga refused to let his acquiescence appear forced. If his fate was sealed, he would meet it with fiery spirit unbroken. The terms were no longer his to dictate, but he claimed this one concession - feigning free will in the face of inexorable defeat.

Only ten meters spanned the distance between the two dragon slayers, their arena the endless golden shore stretching beyond sight. Tōga surveyed the tranquil expanse, picturing the destruction soon to be unleashed by their warring gifts. The beach would bear the scars of their brewing battle, its sands churned and scattered by the fury of their attacks. How would the landscape appear when their duel finally came to its bitter end?

wc: 570 [1364]

#7Go D. Drakkon 

Dragons Meet (Toga) Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:31 am

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon never introduced himself, which made him rub the back of his head. He didn’t notice, but was he always this rude? Well, he wasn’t sure, but he honestly didn’t care. Still, Toga had introduced himself, so he would be doing the same thing.

“My name is Drakkon.” He said to Toga as he would ready himself.

He would take out Enma first as he would see what the young man was capable of doing right now. He was ready to do other things. The one thing he figured that he wouldn’t do was use his magic, but it all depended on what Toga did in this fight.

Drakkon smiled when the man questioned his explanation.

“Your powers will be a part of my collection. I have Alexandre, Rose, but she seems to have disappeared, and Scarlett’s powers with me. They still have their powers. And as for a choice. I wanted to give you the options, so that way you know that I’m not lying to you.” He said to him as he rubbed the back of his head with his free hand.

“But if you say it like that, then yeah I’m not giving you much of a choice. We can fight here and then I’ll leave you alone. Maybe every now and then reach out to you to ask if I can learn a spell from you, but you wouldn’t have to fight me ever again after this unless you’re willing to.” He explained to him.

Still, even with those words being spoken, the young man had accepted the fight. This was good and with his sealed katana in his hand, he would get into a fighting stance. He would look at the young man and it was then he would step forward. He would push to a run to close out the ten-meter gap that was between them. When he did that, Drakkon would swing his weapon at Toga. His eyes focused as he would see what the man would do.

A horizontal swing with his left arm as he was testing to see what the man would do. The Demi-God wasn’t physically strong, but his katanas would give him an edge that he didn’t know he had. Still, his speed was quick, due to Rose’s powers, and Toga would feel slower due to Alexandre’s powers.

Battle Log:

Stats:

Attribute Detailed:
Equipment:
Modifications:

#8Toga 

Dragons Meet (Toga) Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:25 pm

Toga
Drakkon, an apt name for one entranced by the arcane powers of the elusive dragons seldom seen in Earthland. Tōga gazed across the sandy shore at his unlikely companion, who elaborated further on his purpose. This only brought a smile to the Rune Knight's face. "Well I hope I only don’t just see ya for the occasional fight and new spells --- we can be friends too, ya know?" Tōga offered as he limbered up, the two continuing their discourse unhurriedly. Finally, with a dramatic flourish, Drakkon strode onto the beach, signaling that the time for talk was over. The duel was at hand.

Tōga's auburn eyes watched intently as Drakkon drew a katana from his belongings. In response, Tōga tensed, magic swirling within him, poised to unleash at his command. But the wait was brief, as Drakkon rushed forth, blade in hand, attempting a sweeping horizontal strike. An invisible frosty force tugged at Tōga, slowing his reactions. Though not fully impeded, Tōga had but one option - he dropped down, the singing steel slicing overhead as his fists surged with fiery magic. The duel had begun in earnest, occult forces tangling with martial prowess. Now it would come down to skill and guile to decide the victor. As he ducked, magic circles blazed to life on Tōga's knuckles in tandem.

Dodging directly would leave Tōga exposed to a counter-attack, with Drakkon's freed right hand making the left-handed slash clearly a feint. Unconventional action was required. Karyū: Honō no Tsubasa! comes to life. Flames erupted from Tōga's hands, scorching the sand as if a ship taking flight. Propelled forward, Tōga sought to press his advantage, driving his shoulder towards Drakkon's chest to launch them skyward in a fiery eruption, their duel ascended. If the blow connected, the pair would be rocketed aloft, disengaging in midair - such was Tōga's gambit. Resolve and improvisation collided in a contest of will and cunning, far removed from the earthbound start.

wc: 324 [1688]

Log:

Abilities:

#9Go D. Drakkon 

Dragons Meet (Toga) Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:25 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon heard his words, and he would actually enjoy them. It wouldn’t seem like he was upset with this fight. Hell, he welcomed it now more than he did before and wanted them to be friends. He hoped that Toga would appreciate Chaos then if he were to befriend Drakkon. The young man was the son of Chaos, and he tried his best to create it around the world.

Still, when he swung his blade, it seemed like Toga would crouch to avoid the hit, which made Drakkon give out a smirk on his face. It would seem like things would get interesting here. He looked at him and he would see the fire that was on his knuckles. This was great and he would allow him to be pushed up into the air with Toga. While this was happening though, before they could go really high into the air, Drakkon would inhale, and Toga would feel the nullification of his spell.

“We can be friends Toga. I accept it, we won’t have to fight all the time, and we can always hang out.” He said to him.

Drakkon would take that spell and make his own, but would he use it? He wouldn’t as they were free-falling to the ground. It wasn’t that much up in the air. They were about three meters in the air. The Demi-God decided to unsheathe his Yamato in his free hand this time. Yes, he had absorbed the spell that came from Toga.

He would remove Yamato from his sheathe and he would see Toga falling back to the ground first. That was fine and he would swing his blade at him to try and cut him made air, and channel the dimensional cutting power to activate its spell. It was then a bunch of slashes would cover a wide area around them attempting to cut him with not only the regular attack but the activation of his spell as well.

“You are going to be interesting in the future, I can’t wait to see.” He said to him wondering what was going to happen now since they were midair.

Battle Log:

Spell Used:

Stats:

Attribute Detailed:
Equipment:
Modifications:

#10Toga 

Dragons Meet (Toga) Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:54 pm

Toga

The inferno raged around them as Tōga lunged, excitement flaring in his eyes as his shoulder met its mark. Drakkon flew backwards amidst the explosion, orange flames billowing in his wake. Seizing the opportunity, the dragon slayer readied his next attack, recognizing he had the upper hand. As Tōga inhaled deeply to unleash another fiery blast, the flames around his hands flickered and faded, as if being slowly sucked away. Shock widened his eyes as realization dawned - Drakkon was devouring his fire. Tōga could only watch helplessly as the dragon gulped down the inferno, the crackling heat and smoke disappearing into the cavernous maw. The tables had turned in an instant, and now it was Drakkon's eyes that glinted with feral anticipation, while Tōga was left grasping at embers. The hunter had become the hunted.

"Tch!" Tōga clicked his tongue in annoyance as gravity seized him, their ascent cut short. He plummeted before Drakkon, eyes tracking the dragon's every move. When Drakkon drew his sectum weapon, Tōga was ready. "No problem!" He grinned fiercely, firing his propulsion technique just as the slash cleaved the air where he had been. For a moment he thought he had evaded the attack. But as he shot away, shock froze his features.

The air tore open without warning, a tempest of infinite blades assaulting them from all sides. Tōga's eyes widened as the mystical slashes closed in, crisscrossing through the skies. He twisted and turned, desperately maneuvering through the maelstrom, but the attacks were relentless. Blades glanced off his armor in sparks as he narrowly dodged and weaved. But it was only a matter of time. With a cry of pain, the slashes found their mark, bombarding Tōga from all directions. He was buffeted by the merciless strikes, unable to defend against their overwhelming onslaught. Again and again the mystic blades slashed into him, a hurricane of sharp edges hungry for violence. Blood sprayed amidst the chaos as Tōga's cries echoed through the eye of the storm. Trapped within the vortex of lacerating steel, it felt as though an eternity passed before the tempest finally dissipated.

Tōga slammed into the sand, his battered body carving a furrow into the dunes. Shredded cloth and skin bore testament to the barrage of dimensional slashes. He struggled to rise, fingers clawing at the grains beneath him for leverage. "W-What happened?" he gasped, shakes wracking his frame. Drakkon touched down nearby, his descent complete. Tōga's mind reeled, trying to make sense of the onslaught. The mystic blades had descended so quickly, slicing through his defenses with ease. He had been utterly unprepared, outmaneuvered and outmatched.

"You're tough..." Tōga panted, rising to his feet. "Those attacks...I've never seen anything like them. And you - a dragon slayer that consumes other dragons. Amazing!"

A glint entered Tōga's eyes as he regarded his foe anew. All the pain and humiliation seemed to slip away, replaced by fiery excitement. Here was a truly worthy opponent, one who could push Tōga to his limits and reveal new heights of power. He straightened, adrenaline pumping through his veins. "Well don't hold back now, Drakkon! Show me what else you've got!" Tōga slid into a ready stance, muscles coiled, a grin stretching his lips. His mind raced ahead, formulating plans, searching for an opening.

This was the thrill of battle he lived for. To be challenged, to innovate, to evolve. With an opponent like this, Tōga knew he would find the edge he needed. Drakkon had awakened something within him. The true battle was only just beginning.

wc: 593[2281]

Log:

Abilities:

#11Go D. Drakkon 

Dragons Meet (Toga) Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:41 pm

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon would suck his teeth when he had missed his initial slash. It was something he had expected though. He didn’t expect Toga to take the hit right away, and that much he knew. Still, it was why he had used the spell as well. The Dragon Slayer had planned his attacks; accordingly, he would land on the ground perfectly fine as he would look at Toga.

The man had been showered in his dimensional slashes and that much he knew might happen. He was impressed that he had used his fire spell to avoid his attack. Still, he knew that if he wanted to in the future, he would be able to make that spell his own. He would put Enma away on his sash and he would move his Yamato onto his left hand now.

He would hear his words and he would look at him; the man was impressive, but Drakkon didn’t want to use his magic for this battle. He used an innate ability to rob him of the fire spell and that was it. He would rotate his free arm as he heard Toga's words.

“Yeah, I was also impressed when I gained these abilities. I always had it, but I didn’t get it brought to light until that little guy from earlier appeared to me.” He said to Toga.

He heard his words of not holding back, he would crack his neck as he looked towards Toga.

“Yeah, I will give it to you Toga, I can’t wait for you to get stronger. The more powerful spells you obtain, the better it will be for me in the future.” He said to the young man.

It was then he would swing his blade in Toga’s direction, and he would activate another spell from his weapon’s arsenal. A flurry of slashes would spread without delay from the focal point which was right in front of Toga. It would cover eight meters around what was in front of Toga. He would wait to see what the young man would do with that, and if he hit him, then the fight between the two of them would be over.

Battle Log:

Spell Used:

Stats:

Attribute Detailed:
Equipment:
Modifications:

#12Toga 

Dragons Meet (Toga) Empty Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:15 am

Toga

Tōga's chest heaved with laborious breaths, each inhalation a struggle, each exhalation a relief. Blood seeped from countless gashes, his body a battered patchwork of cuts and bruises. The vicious barrage of dimensional slashes had pushed him to his limit, sapping his strength as crimson pooled beneath his feet. Yet through sheer force of will, the wounded Dragon Slayer remained on his feet. Across from him stood the mage, magic swirling menacingly around his hands. Tōga keenly felt the vast gulf between their power, as wide and deep as the ocean at their backs. He had given his all, but it was not enough. The difference in their strength was an unbridgeable chasm. Like the relentless waves beating against the shore, defeat crashed toward Tōga in an ireful surge. But in his eyes burned the last embers of defiance, refusing to waver before the storm.

Drakkon's pride was evident in his willingness to converse, unaffected by his decisive advantage. He entertained Tōga's questions with a magnanimity as unnatural as the yawning gap between their might. Perhaps this was his twisted way of repaying Tōga for the futile struggle, for the hopeless stand against oblivion.

Their paths crossing this day had sealed Tōga's fate. The outcome was decided from the moment they met upon the lonely beach. Any future encounter would likely end the same - with Tōga broken and bleeding before the might of Drakkon. What madness had driven Tōga to this? What compelled him to stand alone before the roiling magic and pitiless power of Drakkon? He was one man challenging the tide, knowing full well he would be swept away. Yet some inner fire refused to let him flee, refused to let him bend the knee or cower in fear. That same flame flickered in Tōga's eyes now, defiant to the last. Come what may, he would face it on his feet, unyielding as stone. This day may see his defeat, but it would not see his surrender.

Tōga banished the dark doubts from his mind, steely focus returning as he watched Drakkon sheathe one sword and grip the other in his left hand The blade still shimmered from its previous impossible onslaught. Tōga braced himself as magical energy coalesced around Drakkon - the prelude to another devastating attack.

With a roar, Drakkon unleashed the power he had summoned, intent on ending the battle with a single decisive strike. The world seemed to warp and twist as the attack tore through the air toward Tōga. He stood firm, beholding the lethal beauty of the magic that sought to end him. This was the moment. Victory or defeat hung by a thread, pivoting on his response to Drakkon's attack. All his will, all his power was bent toward withstanding the blow through sheer force of spirit. This battle was not yet finished. Tōga's flame still flickered, diminished but not extinguished.

Flames burst forth in a glowing spell circle at Tōga's feet, a pillar of fire erupting upward in a desperate bid to intercept Drakkon's attack. But the oncoming magic cleaved through the fiery shield as though it were paper, scattering embers in its wake. “Argh!” Tōga's cry of pain rent the air as the attack slammed into him, its force hurling him backward. For a heartbeat he was airborne, suspended motionless as the sea loomed behind him. Then he fell, trailing smoke and ash, to plunge beneath the chilling waters. The surface foamed and roiled where he disappeared into its inky depths.

Above, the last flickers of Tōga's defensive spell guttered out, rendered insignificant by Drakkon's power. Its caster now lay somewhere in the darkened waters, broken and sinking. Yet even as the icy ocean rushed to embrace him, Tōga's spirit burned on.

wc: 624 [2905]

Log:

Abilities:

#13Go D. Drakkon 

Dragons Meet (Toga) Empty Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:20 am

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon would see that he had used another move. This time it seemed like it was going to be a defensive one. That was nice and all, and he was sure that his spell could destroy it and damage the young man, but he wouldn’t allow that. He could tell that Toga was a man of action as had seen it the moment he swung his Enma the first time. He wasn’t the type to just watch this unfold and admit defeat. That was perfect, he was interested in seeing people struggle. It would only break or make a person honestly. He would inhale once again, and Toga’s defense fire spell would disperse from where it was and Drakkon would consume another one of his spells as his previous slashing would occur.

It would hit, it would lift the young man into the air and he would fall into the ocean. The Dragon Slayer could see that he was unconscious from that attack, and he would acknowledge the young man’s defeat. He would make his way to Toga, and he would do two things. One he would touch the man’s on his head. He had to take the enhancement he had come to claim. It was why he was here, and if he left empty-handed, then he would have felt bad that he put this young man through hell.

This also allowed Drakkon to gain new spells from this young man’s arsenal. He was glad to be able to do this as the more spells he had to better his arsenal. He would look it over because he needed space for every element that was available for him to take.

The second thing he would do was pick up Toga. He wasn’t evil, but not heartless to allow a dragon slayer to perish in the water. No, he would carry him out of there, and he would even be so kind as to take him to a nearby medical bay. It wasn’t his first time doing this on the island, and he was hoping it wouldn't be his last. When he walked away Luci would appear on his shoulder and the demon would be smoking his cigarette in light of this event.

When the two of them dropped Toga off, they would be off in the distance and hopefully on to their next prey.

394|2243

Battle Log:

Spell Used:

Stats:

Attribute Detailed:
Equipment:
Modifications:

[exit]

#14Toga 

Dragons Meet (Toga) Empty Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:28 pm

Toga

Tōga fought valiantly. It was all he could do, all he knew. To admit defeat, even against insurmountable odds, would be a blemish on his character, and a contradiction to his spirit. In his mind, going out in a blaze of glory, smiling as death approached him would be infinitely more fulfilling than cowering away, evading death in the process.

As the frigid waters enveloped him, Tōga surrendered to the consequences of his folly. The crushing depths dragged him into murky oblivion, yet he felt no fear in this midnight realm. His body went limp, racked by injuries and drifting into quiet slumber as his consciousness faded. This seemed an end befitting of his proud warrior's heart. But fate had other plans, it seemed. Drakkon, his new friend and enemy, snatched Tōga's limp body from the depths in an unexpected act of mercy. Though Drakkon had been the one to lay Tōga low in the first place, some glimmer of conscience compelled him to now preserve the life he had nearly extinguished.

Tōga awoke later in an unfamiliar place of healing, saved from drowning by the very foe who had sealed his defeat. Drakkon, for his part, had accomplished what he came for, claiming new power while leaving Tōga battered in mind and body. A strange balance was struck that day between the two rivals, bitterness and mercy entwined. Though Tōga survived, the battle left him diminished as Drakkon's might grew. An odd twist of fortune from their fateful encounter.

THREAD END

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum