Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#26DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:51 am

DaeSeong
"You worry too much" he handwaved that 'problem' away. He looked at her as much as he could from the corner of his eye. "Im sure you'd be beautiful. You shouldnt knock yourself down" as they walked, he just shook his head. "Reelllaaax. I support you two and I will be your cupid. I'll make sure you two are happy" then again tries to jest and tease her "Even tho you're trying to seduce me as a cute kitsune" he said with a grin.

But soon enough he'd see he was nearing their or his home, whose ever home it was. "I have to ask now. If you are a bird, does that mean we have to feed you bird seeds? Like what do we let you eat?" he asked, scratching his head and unsure of how to take care of Karisa in this new form

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#27Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:58 am

Karisa

Karisa blushes mentally about being a beautiful Kitsune and then eye twitches at him teasing her about her seducing him. It reminded her of the time where she really thought he was Dae-Seong the first time they met and she kissed him. 'That cheeky Kitsune...' she thought and felt flustered. Listening to his next question, she shook her bird head a little bit, "No, I still eat whatever I want. Despite me being an animal, I still have my own stomach - just in the size of a bird and my hearts," she explained as they were finally at the door. She felt anxious and was starting to regret this choice because what if he tries to kill her as a bird? She kept super close to Kyu, her feathers nestled up against his hand that he obviously wasn't using to hand gesture things. She unironically was actually really hungry though as she hasn't ate since she was reborn as that tiger form, or in general.

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Sigme10
#28DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:19 am

DaeSeong
He opened the door and closed it behind it as they entered
"Im home!" he said as he called out to Dae-seong, who quickly came to the door
"Listen. I think I saw the guy who kidnapped Karisa. It was the same knife and lightning and... that tiger had Karisa's eyes. I think he turned Karisa into a tiger" he spoke concerned but also like a conspiracy nut
"Uhhh yeah about that, you're a bit out of the loop" Kyu spoke and then glanced at Karisa to non verbally show her that Dae-seong didnt hate her, but was just kept in the dark
"Huh? What are you talking about?" Dae-seong asked, Kyu meanwhile grabbed him by the sleeve and pulled him over to the living room and pushed him down to sit on the couch. Dae-seong looked a bit cautious

"Now listen here and keep your mouth shut and dont talk until I finish, ok?"
"Ok" he said as he crossed his legs and arms and just leaned back to sit on the couch.
"So" he said as he held the bird in his hands to make sure she didnt fly away mid explanation "Karisa is alive and got turned into a tiger, yes. That part is true. But now she's in the form of a bird"
"You're kidding me?" he was in disbelief, in a mix of believing and not believing
"I know this, because she can telepathically talk to me"
Dae-seong opened his mouth to speak and raised his hand, but Kyu interrupted him "You're not gonna be a douchebag and quiz a bird?"
"Listen! Karisa sent me to an unknown dimension and quizzed me. So" he cleared his throat and repeated the riddle "A silent voice can speak many words, but a silent person can also sing the loudest. A shared Talent and love, a thing we both did when we first met. What is it?" he spoke
Kyu looked at his hands at bird Karisa "You sent him to a dimension to do riddles?" he asked Karisa as he didnt know what Dae-seong did there. Kyu met her goddess self there. He wondered if human Karisa then knew his real name if he told it to god Karisa. But still, he hoped Karisa would answer the riddle for Dae-seong, after all, she came up with it

#29Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:28 am

Karisa

Karisa listened and knew better than to have Kyu not tell Dae-Seong about who she was right now. Kyu can't a delicate yet firm hold onto her so she did not fly away. 'Traitor...' she playfully thought as she knew where this was going and she hoped not everything was going to be said. She listened to every bit and thankfully he did leave some parts out because truthfully, it was something even Kyu should know would make feel Dae-Seong feel... who knows, maybe dark? Then finally she heard them get to the part where they talked about where she sent him into a dimension and quizzed him, him now repeating the same question. She heard Kyu silently judging her in a scolding playful way. "W-what? I just... wanted to test if he remembered our time together..." Karisa spoke telepathically to Kyu.

Karisa sighed and she wanted to escape, wanted to fly away, but she was stuck now with this confrontation. "It was Karaoke, singing... as when he sang for me the first time, for people, I felt like I was in a dream and I couldn't stop watching him, secretly blushing... and then I went up to sing my song.", Karisa told Kyu in her soft, sweet and breathy tone telepathically.

#30DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:34 am

DaeSeong
Kyu looked at Karisa as she spoke to him, he nodded and said to Dae-seong "Karaoke. She felt very romantic about it. All about hearts and gushing and Im paraphrasing but its very sweet coming from her"
Dae-seong meanwhile knew that Kyu couldnt have known what they did when he met Karisa, and the fact he said the thing, he knew that the bird Kyu spoke about was really Karisa

Dae-seong was in shock, disbelief, but he was so happy to have her back "It cant be.... K-Karisa? You're alive" he slowly approached Kyu who was holding the birb and looked down at the birb with awe and wonder. He opened the palms of his hands to offer to hold the bird Karisa, should she chose to jump on his hand. Kyu opened up his hands, so Karisa could move freely if she wanted to go over to Dae-seong

#31Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:41 am

Karisa

Karisa immediately felt hear cheeks burn as he said her name after what felt so long. The awkward part was her being a bird, even a tiger would have been better because at least she could have hugged him or something, but a bird was less threatening. Finally, she felt Kyu's hold no longer as Dae-Seong slowly approached her and Kyu, holding out his hand. She felt anxious, but she knew she will have to take this step. Slowly, a small bird foot at a time, she clunched onto Dae-Seong's fingers and looked up at him with one brown eye and one purple eye. She then nestled against his palm. Her head turned towards Kyu, "I... do you think being a different animal would be better? Or does he prefer a bird over any other animal for now?" Karisa wondered as she wanted to make this as best as possible since she had no clue on how to shift to human, only to possible other animals.

#32DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:50 am

DaeSeong
The small bird Karisa slowly waddled her way to his own hands and she clunched onto his finger. He brought his hand close to his face so he can nuzzle her with his cheek as he couldnt hug her. He then looked at her and noticed the eyes. He was to ask her about it, but got interrupted by Kyu who vocally answered Karisa "Its best staying a bird. This way he can be all protective of you. Plus you're so small, cute and delicate."
Dae-seong looked at Kyu and said "What did she say?"
"Oh, she asked me which animal do I think is more aesthetically pleasing for you" he lied of course. Dae-seong wondered, but couldnt think of anything "Hmm, you're right... I think bird is best choice." he said as he rubbed the top of Karisa's head with his thumb

"I have so many questions Karisa. I missed you so much, I dont know where to even start" he spoke to her, tearing up a little, finally letting his emotions get to him as he quickly went to wipe his tears with his free hand. Kyu meanwhile transformed back to normal and sat down watching them and was ready to be a translator

#33Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:11 pm

Karisa

Karisa gazed at him as she felt him rub his cheek and nuzzled against her feathered body. She felt happy and slowly the frost was defrosting, her eyes gazed between the two and didn't question on why he reworded it, trusting Kyu. She heard Dae-Seong say that a bird is the best choice and closed her eyes as he was petting and rubbing the top of her head with his thumb. One hearing him say he had so many questions, she faced towards Kyu since she already told Kyu everything, but then looked at Dae-Seong, resting on his hand. "If he asks a question I already answered, go ahead and tell him everything... besides that one part." Karisa warned softly as she really didn't want him to know something he did not need to know, something that would ruin him more and she knew Kyu didn't want that. Plus... it was her body that had to deal with the consequences of it all... it was her burden, right?

#34DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:26 pm

DaeSeong
"Which part? The baby part?" he asked her
"Hm? What did you say?" Dae-seong asked
"Oh uhm there was a time where she thought you hated her" Kyu again lied but also said the truth
"Whaaat? I'd never!" he looks at Karisa "I'd never hate you my love. You are my sunshine" he spoke and gently kissed her bird forehead.

Though back at the question "What is wrong with your eyes. There is one purple eye and one normal one. I saw that before. What is the deal with that" Dae-seong asked her and looked at Kyu for a translation at whatever Karisa would say. Sure the whole bird and tiger thing was also a question, but that was somehow a less pressing question. Then again he didnt know how important what was. He was pretty much kept in the dark about everything. Karisa could feel since she was on top of his palm, that his hand was a bit trembly as he was a bit stressed out about things or something

#35Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:41 pm

Karisa

"Yes... that part..." Karisa replied and was thankful he asked in Icebergian since Dae-Seong knew none of it. She snuggled into his hand nuzzling with her feathers and face to comfort him. What Kyu said was the truth, but also a lie, one she appreciated. "My eyes... right. My brown eye is my human side, and the purple eye, the obvious odd one is one I was born with. I was able to control it so it never appeared till recently before the trip." She started and thought for a moment. "It bleeds when it's being strained or I'm crying out of stress. It has many abilities... including the Domain one I used on you both." Karisa explained and then tried to think for a moment and her head was oddly hurting. She didn't think much of it as she felt her stomach growl. Karisa wanted to know what other questions he had as she didn't want to hide anything anymore, well besides that one thing.

#36DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:48 pm

DaeSeong
Kyu nodded in reply to Karisa. He hoped Karisa now knew that he also respected her and supported her even if he was kinda her boyfriends companion. But he equally saw himself as her companion as well. As Dae-seong would ask about the eyes, Karisa would reply and Kyu would quote her "My brown eye is my human side, and the purple eye, the obvious odd one is one I was born with. I was able to control it so it never appeared till recently before the trip. It bleeds when it's being strained or I'm crying out of stress. It has many abilities... including the Domain one I used on you both"
Dae-seong then asked her "How come it recently appeared. When I met you, you had two brown eyes. Now its like its stuck on that magical mode. Not that I mind it. But I am just curious" he did look sad about it. Mostly because that purple eye reminded him of that Iceberg trip where he lost her. So the eye is bound to not so fond memories

#37Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:35 pm

Karisa

"After I used it when we went to Vermillion, I used it for the first time in forever... and it used a lot to where it just now stays... I'm sure it'll go away with time," Karisa spoke and then looked at Kyu and then rested more so on her bird side, her eyes closing. "I wish... I was human right now... I'm so hungry after all the dying, and long journey on a wagon getting here." she was staying and then it reminded her of something. She instantly stood up and glared in her anime-bird way. "You know how frightening it is to have your lover threaten to kill you?! What would I do as a tiger? Eat you?!" Karisa was angry as all Dae-Seong could hear was angry chirping as her feet hopped in anger on his hand.

Karisa paused and was more so angry, " And then I come back to you treating Kyu badly? Calling someone a failure hurts!" Karisa was scolding him as any waifu would do if she saw and felt something that was wrong.

#38DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:46 pm

DaeSeong
"After I used it when we went to Vermillion, I used it for the first time in forever... and it used a lot to where it just now stays... I'm sure it'll go away with time" Kyu quoted her for a while before just choosing to once again just paraphrase her "She also wishes she was a human and is hungry a lot. And before you ask, she can eat human food."

Dae-seong looked at Karisa who was angrily bouncing on him. He didnt understand her but assumed it was just her excited for food. So he walked her over to the kitchen and placed her on the kitchen island "Calm down. We'll get you food"
"Actually she's angry you threatened to kill her as a tiger"
"I mean, she was a random tiger on the bed. Someone could've have sent a tiger to kill me. Wouldnt be strange for a Sinese person targeting a celebrity. There have been stranger things. Besides, a tiger is a predator animal that eats meat. And I just happen to be made of meat" he spoke and saw Karisa still chirping angrily
"She's essentially going protective mom mode and scolding you for calling me a failiure"
Dae-seong waves it away "He's joyan, he understands thats how joyan parents behave. Trust me. I know.. Anywho, what would you like to eat. I can try and make some food for you?" he asked

#39Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:01 pm

Karisa

Karisa was getting flustered as she was being taken to the kitchen. She was curious what she could eat as a bird, more so how much could fit in this beak of hers. She listened to his excuses and yet she sighed while trying to concentrate on how to make herself human. Was it a curse? Like those weird ones with true love kisses or something in the stories? Karisa tried to think as she wondered if any of her manga stories had anything related. She knew it was her magic, but maybe she had a weak point or something that would make her poof back to human. They say that emotions are the truest power to magic as it will affect how a person uses their magic. Sometimes even unconsciously it happens, so what if she unconsciously was not allowing herself to go back into human for a reason?

"Well, maybe while he cooks for me... I will walk around the place and umm... try to see if I can get myself back somehow..." Karisa spoke softly and flapped her rings to slowly land on the ground, she formed into a caramel-brown colored Kitsune with a fluffy tail, her eyes shined. "This should allow me to walk around without looking like I'm going to eat either one of you... And don't get any funny ideas,~" Karisa spoke and giggled finally since Kitsunes could express themselves, but she still had to communicate by telepathic ways towards Kyu. "Tell him... I'll eat anything at this point, as long as it's human food and he'd eat it too." she told him before she finally went off to look around the place.

#40DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:17 pm

DaeSeong
Karisa transformed into a kitsune and before anyone would get any ideas she told Kyu not to get any ideas. The male kitsune merely mischeviously grinned as he wagged his tails. Kyu heard Karisa and nodded. He said "Looks like he's making you Chow Mein"
Dae-seong who heard only Kyu said as he was making the meal "Chow Mein is a sinese noodle dish, with thick wheat noodles. It is usually served in a bowl and can be accompanied by a variety of ingredients. The most common variation is with beef or chicken, as well as cabbage and vegetables. However, there are also seafood and fish versions. There is a Tianjing version that includes different types of meat, crunchy noodles, peas, bamboo and prawns. They are often seasoned with soy sauce to intensify the flavour and it is a popular Sinese street food dish. But I am making the most common variation for her. I got used to making sinese food"

Dae-seong let Karisa explore, meanwhile Kyu followed Karisa walking with her, side by side. Cant fault the kitsune for enjoying what he saw.
"He mostly worked here in Sin. And now since you're back will probably have to change up his lifestyle and try to lessen up with the work. He's been focused on expanding his influence with the folk and merch and product placement. Though he expressed an ambition to do sinese politics. Maybe be at the embassy and whatnot" he spoke to her as they walked

#41Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:28 pm

Karisa

She was excited to try Dae-Seong's cooking as she honestly just missed these two in general, she couldn't imagine how it was for Dae-Seong, Kyu too, but he didn't know her in the soulmating way. She listened to Kyu as they walked around, her mind was more on figuring out how to get back into her human form because she couldn't kiss and do all that stuff as a Kitsune or any animal. Her eyes cornered to look at Kyu as he talked about how Dae-Seong was doing politics, or expressed interest at least. That made her stop for a moment and she knew where this was going. "If there is anything I've learned from the Joya trip and the things he has told me..." she starts and sighs as she knew this was going to go somewhere just as dangerous as her own mission if it didn't go well.

Her tail flickered as she looked at the simple small room, the simple bathroom and everything was so simple. Yes, she had a rich taste, but what poor girl wouldn't want to taste luxury after working so hard to climb? "Actually, I am getting a house rebuilt. It's a surprise for him, but if he wants to be here... I won't be able to get the house built here. Perhaps he could use my house titles to get a house made here after a little time here. Secretly though, I'm releived to see that he kept going with his singing career. Maybe I'll try to see where I belong... when it comes to here..." She spoke quietly as her eyes wandered.

#42DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:36 pm

DaeSeong
"Yes? Finish sentence please..." he was curious what she thought. He belives he knows what she meant or that she knows where it is going, but he still enjoys vocal confirmation.

As they spoke, he would hear her out and nod "I love how both of you want to surprise eachother, it so cute" he said hinting that Dae-seong wanted to surprise her, way before she died "Oh honey. Home is where the heart is. He would love to be with you, Im sure he'll just probably travel a lot more if he wants to get his life set here. I do know he does feel bad that he started it without you. But hey, at least now you're here. By the way. Have you considered trying to go demihuman form. Like a more anthropomorhic look. Human shape, animal features? Granted, me being bias. I do think you reached peak beauty" he couldnt help but tease her and bop her forehead with one of his tails

#43Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:54 pm

Karisa

"Knowing him, he's so ambitous he'd want to rule a Country, but he'd tell me if he was going to... right?" Karisa wondered as she then thought about her own ambitious thing, but she honestly didn't think about it till after she died, found out what she was the goddess of and all that jazz. Once he thought of an idea and told her about, she was thinking about that idea. She tried to think of the human body, a woman and then she went into the bathroom after running ahead, closed the door on Kyu before he could get in. "Okay... now to think... human.. fox..." Kyu could hear Karisa say as she tried different things. Noises of things being moved, her falling, and so on could be heard as it sounded like a battle of materials in there.

"Ok.. wait.." Karisa spoke softly and then suddenly it was super quiet for a moment. "Yes! Got it!" Karisa sounded and spoke finally, her voice was now heard as she spoke in Joya. Slowly, she opened the door, her hair was much longer than normal, her beautiful brown gem eyes gazing as her soft motherly facial expression was more so as she stood tall womanly. Her fox tails swayed happily as her fox ears twitched. She had some kitsune designs as she had longer legs, but she was still motherly and chubby portioned as she gazed now down at Kyu with a small motherly smile.

#44DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:04 pm

DaeSeong
"Thats.... kinda the surprise he had for you" it was a bit of an oof moment indeed. But hey, at least she knew him. Kyu asked her how come she hasnt tried the demihuman route since she was stuck in her animal ways. Granted, he liked her kitsune form, but he wasnt greedy. Kyu watched as she went to the bathroom. He sat and curiously watched. He blushed at the idea if he did manage to follow her. But he shook away that idea. He tilted his head to the side as he heard her, he couldnt help but chuckle. Though he raised his brow as he heard suspicious sounds.

He tilted his head to the other side as he heard her say to wait. He transformed into his human form as he curiously looked at her or waited to look at her. She said that she got it and now he finally heard her voice for real.

She opened the door, her hair was much longer than normal, her brown eyes were back to normal. She even had fox tails and ears. She really was pretty, though again he had his own bias. But hey he takes this. So he walked over to her and...

planted a kiss on her lips. Just a superficial kiss. But he couldnt help it and soon transformed back to kitsune form and ran off
"Sorry, I couldnt help it. You did it on our first day. I had to return the favour" only his kiss wasnt as nearly as deep as their first was as he didnt really go in or anything. But a peck was a nice 'payback'. He playfully ran off

#45Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:13 pm

Karisa

She walked out was her legs were still getting use to being, well human legs. Her brown eyes with one purple within it. She couldn't believe she was as human as she was going to get for now, she was... happy that she could talk to Dae-Seong and even though she looked a little different, it wasn't too different, right? Her heart beated fast as she then heard Kyu, after a shocking kiss against her lips. Her eyes widen, her chubby face blushed as she parted her lips a little in surprise. Her eyes saw him run off like a little trickster.

"H-HEY!" Karisa yelled in Joyan towards Kyu, forgetting that Dae-Seong would be able to hear her as well now. "GET BACK HERE!" Karisa yelled flustered in her soft, sweet and breathy yet flustered tone. Her face was fully blushed as she tried to walk one step at a time. Her legs wobbled, her hand pressed againt the wall as she was wearing black and golden robes that went against her body type. Her chest motioned with each uneasy step.

"K-Kyu... you little trickster you..." Her eyes wavered with emotion as she finally took a few more steps to have her hand against the rim of the kitchen corner to look inside to see Dae-Seong cooking or looking towards this way. Her fox tails sway annoyed, but quickly turned shy as her fluffy tail hide partly the bottom of her face, her eyes only seen gazing towards him, her fox ear twitches cutely. Karisa then gave one of her infamous sweet closed smiles, eyes teared of joy as she looked at him, but it was short-lived when she fell forward due to her being quite weaker compared to before she died.

That was another thing she hasn't told them...

#46DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:48 am

DaeSeong
Dae-seong froze a bit and stood back up straight when he heard that voice. He looked in the direction of the voice and he'd see Karisa in a new form. He wondered would this be a repeating thing. First a tiger, then a songbird, then a kitsune and now some demihuman fox girl. Nevertheless he rushed to her side when he saw her fall to try and catch her. He held her in his arms, in his embrace. He held her cradled in his arms, almost as if holding a newborn. In which case Karisa was like one, considering that she died and was back again and now weak. In a way she was reborn and was a newborn. Granted Dae-seong doesnt know. But perhaps deep down, he does have some instincts or reflexes that even he doesnt know of.

"Hello there" he spoke a bit... awestruck or smitten or surprised. It was like the protag from some romance story just saw the most beautiful woman in his life and was at a loss for words. Kyu meanwhile was away and gave the two lovebirds their time together as he finished up on the meal for Karisa and served it up in the bowl.
Meanwhile, Dae-seong briefly let go of Karisa to reach in his pocket to reach a small case. Karisa would know what he was doing as he was reaching with two fingers in his eyes and took out his contact lenses and put them back in their case. He pocketed his contact lenses and now Karisa would see his true eyes once more, coupled with his natural hair colour. She would finally see the true him

#47Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:55 am

Karisa

Being caught by Dae-Seong, she blushed as she looked at his face, a face she missed so much. Sure she was a little different, but her face was quite the same, her hair was quite longer though and her kitune tails. Her hand slowly went to his cheek after he took off his contacts and caressed it. "Hello, my burning star and heart.~" Karisa spoke his 'thing' towards him as her soft, plump bow lips gave a warmer smile as her eyes gazed deeply into his dark eyes, the ones that let her gaze into the sky, like deep abysses to her. They were brown of course, but they were so dark one could barely tell.

"See? So handsome, just as yourself," Karisa huffed a small yet full closed smile at how she knew she'd love the way he really looks, as her large chest squished against his chest, her lips finding his as she could no longer hold it. It was warm, soft, their kiss was deep while her one hand snuck behind his head, the other on the back of his neck to keep him there as if needing to reclaim his lips. After a few moments, she leaned back and breathed out, "I love you and I've missed you incredibly... even in Valhalla... all I could think about was getting back to you, worried about you.." Karisa spoke weakly and softly.

#48DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:11 am

DaeSeong
"Moon of my life" he said softly in reply to her calling him a burning star. The two gazed at eachothers eyes, their brown eyes, and Karisa huffed in a cute manner as she spoke. He merely chuckled softly as he missed her so much that he went to wipe any pre-forming tears that he felt were welling up. Although he did keep that certain makeup eyeliner that referenced his older tears he wasnt wiping those away.

He watched her almost mesmerized as she leaned towards him, feeling her chest against his as she leaned closer and closer until their lips were the ones making contact. He softly and yet hungrilly kissed her back as he was still yearning and missing her. He wrapped his arms around her waist to keep her close to him as she coincidentally snuck her hands also behind him as the two were there, kissing eachother while kneeling or sitting on the floor.

After a few moments, she leaned back and breathed out and spoke between her breaths "I love you too. I missed you so much. My life was so empty without you. You know well that I dont care about anyone but you. You are my heart, the carrier of my emotions and humanity. You give me light in my life" he tried to emphasize how much she meant to him, how his life was darkness without her

#49Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:31 am

Karisa

Her heart was beating faster and plucks of strong from her harp-shaped heart as she heard him speak. Her eyes sparked more so as she embraced him close to her soft body, "When I was a tiger, I tracked your scent, and the scent on your bed made me fall asleep... when you threatened me, not knowing it was me, it still hurt and made me feel like you didn't want me around. Without you, without your love, affection and our every day together, my heart was being encased in ice thicker than Icebergian's lands because I only want you and without you, all my dreams become empty, and all I could see was ice and darkness," Karisa spoke and gazed away, her eyes wavering with emotions.

She got fully up and her stomach growled, making her bit her lower lip embarrassed because she hasn't ate since she was 'reborn' and ascended back.

#50DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:05 am

DaeSeong
He ran his fingers through her hair as he listened to her speak about what happened.
"I didnt know it was you and when it comes to fight or flight that was a moment I chose to fight. As I said... without you, I dont give a shit about anyone. And thats all it took me to be harsh. My love, you know I can never hate you. If I do, its either me not knowing its you or being tricked by someones plot or literally being manipulated by magic of brainwashing and mindcontrol. Never in my free will knowing that I am staring at you can I say that I hate you. I dont want to imagine that world. Although I must ask. I dont know if I did. But how did you turn into a tiger. Is that something I should ask? Should I fear the answers?" he asked her

After some talking, they would hear her tummy growl and Kyu who was now in human form would arrive with a giggle as he'd serve Karisa's meal in her bowl and letting her eat. He then again moved away and let the two love birds be

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum