Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#51Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:22 am

Karisa

Karisa gazed at him as she took in all his features, every single detail as if studying him, but then again, she has seen every inch from the front since they'd made love plenty of times, not really, three times, but it was enough. Her face blushed as she listened to him ask her about how she was a tiger. She felt like she should be honest with him. "Well... it has to do with my magic that came from a God. I can shapeshift apparently and when I ascended back, my mother had to force it because my human body needed healing. So I am learning how to transform. I became this because Kyu gave me the idea of demihumans and it worked pretty well after uh, speaking of which..." Karisa gazed away and bit her lip.

Appearance

"Your bathroom is kind of a mess because I kept falling and turning into other things including..." Karisa spoke and then backed away as a puff of green, black and purple smoke covered her body as she would then now be standing, not as herself, but as him. She looked exactly like him, but with brown hair as she has normally, but it was in his style and length. Her eyes were now golden with liner and a mask of gold on, but she took it off and gave his infamous smile. "Ta da~ Yea, I thought of you more than my own appearance and accidently turned into you..." Karisa spoke yet in his voice as her voice also changed to sound like him. "I am able to change my voice, appearance and clothes at will." she spoke nervously.

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Sigme10
#52DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:40 am

DaeSeong
She explained about her shapeshifting powers. He still wasnt certain about how did a tiger form fall into the equation. Was it arbitrary what animal it was? If so why did the god side choose a scary tiger and not something soft and gentle as a rabbit? But nevermind that as Karisa went to explain as she had made a mess in his bathroom as she kept transforming into all the wrong things before settling on the current demihuman form. One that included him

Which speaking of which now that she backed off, she demonstrated and did. Which surprised him, made his eyes go wide and him to turn red. She transformed into him while in the bathroom? He covered his face or cheeks as much as he could as he really was a blushing mess
"Oh... oh my"
Kyu meanwhile who was nearby and was like there to mostly give Karisa food just bursted out laughing at the fact that her fully human form was her boyfriends. And the fact that Dae-seong was blushing like never before. Like he laughed so much that it hurt to laugh, like his sides were killing him.

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#53Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:03 pm

Karisa

Karisa saw a reaction that she has never really seen much of before. Her eyes that were his eyes in gold, gazed at Dae-Seong's blushing face, she smirked and chuckled. "Awe, what makes you so flustered?~" Karisa asked confused and innocent as she didn't think about how she'd also have his other body parts, naked. She had clothes on right now though as she then transformed back into herself as she didn't want to make him feel awkward. Did he not like her transforming skills or transforming into him? The woman was confused as she then put her hand on her wide hip and glanced at Kyu before going to the table to get to the food. She sat down, her long hair, kitsune tails out of the way as she started to eat.

"Oh my god... this tastes so good.~" she hums softly in sweet tune as her face blushes. Rather it was actually bad, decent or actual good, anything he made would be good to her anyways as her love for him made things taste all the better.

#54DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:30 pm

DaeSeong
"Oh uhm.... well the fact you were transforming me into the bathroom prior to achieving your feminine demihuman form. The fact you were thinking of me that much" then he switched to caelish so Kyu couldnt understand "The fact that you could've been naked as well" the idea that she can look at him, while he wasnt there was some bashful idea or something. He didnt know how to react to that, but other than that, he was touched she thought of him that much and he didnt mind her transforming into him.

Anywho Karisa got the meal and Dae-seong walked over to her and sat at the table to watch her eat. Normally he doesnt do that, but since he missed her so much, he couldnt help but watch. He just smiled as she complimented him. He really did love her and after this he knew, he just knew that he wanted her forever and ever and even though he was young, he felt he was ready for that eternal commitment. The one that involves a bride and a groom. Thats right, marriage. He just needed to organize a proposal and get a ring. He wondered what would've Karisa loved. Can he probe some info

#55Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:43 pm

Karisa

Karisa blushed madly at the thought as he told her in Caelish about seeing him naked. She bit her lower lip at the thought of perverted things as Karisa was truly a closet pervert. She never thought of things like that. Does that mean she could sound like him when she moa- she coughed at the thought innocently as her face was beat red. "T-true... but I didn't think of that till now..." she quietly spoke in Caelish. She continued to eat shyly, but normally as she didn't eat like a lady, never has she, but she does eat shyly while doing less chewing, more swallowing. Unhealthy, but it was a habit of hers. She tried to think about what Kyu spoke to her about, the soulbond thing that she broke with him due to him not wanting her in his mind.

She wondered if she should bring it up, but maybe it wasn't a good time to have that conversation since she did just get back from dying technically.

#56DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:51 pm

DaeSeong
Karisa blushed madly, just like he did prior, now she understood why he was a red mess before. Suddenly she coughed and Kyu raised his brow at what the two were talking. He had to assume it must be something dirty considering they didnt want him to understand.
"True, but I did right away. Hence why I was... well... my reaction" he spoke

So she went to eat, she complimented his food, but as they talked, she got all cute and shy, perhaps because he watched her eat. "Be careful. You should chew more, the less you chew the bigger the pieces to swallow are and could also be a choking hazard. Best to chew to make sure everything goes down smoothly~" he couldnt help but put some innuendos at the end of the sentence

Anywho once he warned her about that, he went back to planning. He knew of a great sinese store for jewerly, he was sure to find the right ring there or maybe have a custom made one for her. Right right, custom made sounds better. It can be according to his vision

#57Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm

Karisa

Karisa listened to Dae-Seong and she decided to go for it, "Well, seeing that I can easily suck long and thick things just fine, I think the chow mein will go down quite easily. Mostly when it's quite wet and soft," She spoke back, not even looking at him yet she had a hidden smile. Despite that, she did try to eat the food slower and chew more. Her heart was beating as she was so happy to be here with him. She wondered something though, other than the soulbond thing, "Dae-Seong...? If we got a house, where would you want it?" Karisa wondered softly after swallowing and licked her lips a little to clean off.

She wasn't making it obvious that she was having a house built, but more making it sounding like, "Where would you want us to settle at as our main home?" she tried to rephrase as a curious thing.

#58DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:24 pm

DaeSeong
He blushed when she spoke and looked away as she was continuing with the innuendo talk and he remembered their shower, their first one. Though later she spoke of the food so he relaxed. Anywho she asked him a question
"Fiore" in regards to the house question, when she asked it again, he gave more of an answer "The capital. It is Crocus, isnt it? I think Fiore is a lovely option since we met there, but I like the capital. Although I do like Sin as well, so I am working on making a life for us in Sin. I dont mind having 2 options where we get to travel and live at 2 houses" though the Sin thing is him wanting to be a ruler. Anywho, since she asked a question or two, it was his turn
"My turn to ask. I was curious. Have you ever as a child, imagined your future about a dream wedding or proposal or when reading romance. Was there anything you liked in those stories?" he hoped he was subtle as he made no insinuation he would do so, but worded it as if they were playing that question game again

#59Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:05 pm

Karisa

She blushed and was thinking. She closed her eyes and thought about when she was a child. What she wanted and smiled at the thought. Should she be more simple or go very far out there? If Dae-Seong were to propose to her and all, she'd want it to mean something as he will forever be the one she will marry. Her brown eyes opened a little, but gazing at the table. "Well, I imagine it to be where they'd present my three favorite flowers in the galaxy, taken to the aquarium, because I love the sea life despite my fears, after that, go somewhere that has meaning for the person I'd marry, something that he loves or something. After that, we'd go to dinner or a picnic near a beautiful waterfall with nature around, I can imagine the moon and stars out and at that moment the sun is too while firelies slowly come out, they'd then tell me a bunch of romantic sweet things - about me and what they love, how we met and so on... and finally the question.~" She giggled because he DID ask what her child self wanted and dreamed about.

Karisa was quite the dreamer.

#60DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:13 pm

DaeSeong
He laughed softly and then kissed her cheek and then neck, before backing away and saying "Quite the dreamer. I was always a blank myself at that, but I guess you dream for the both of us" he sighed, happily that is. As he was so happy to have her back. He reached out to hold her hand. To have that contact that he missed.

He didnt know what to say or do currently, he just wanted her to rest and recover, but he also remembered he had work in the morning. Granted, he could leave Kyu with her. Perhaps he can find a ring after work on his way home. They have so much to do. He could show her around Sin even. If she wants.
"What do you want to do?" he asked her, curious to hear what she has to say. Perhaps she had other plans in mind

#61Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:21 pm

Karisa

She honestly wanted to take a bath or shower, and be with him and all that, but she felt like maybe she should get a look at his newly life in this newly country. Karisa yawned softly as she smiled at him. "We could go around this City... to show me the place you wish to be so ambitious with, my love.~" Karisa giggled sweetly and never gazed away from his dark eyes that she loved so much. She then remembered about him and Kyu talking about work and how he got famous here. She felt envy in her heart and she couldn't help it since it was natural. She slowly got up and sighed that pain in her heart away. She knew he wouldn't touch another person while she was gone for a month, right?

Her negative thinking was now getting to her as it kept piling on. She could flat out ask him, but no, she rather let this thought sizzle in the oven. "But, I'm ready for when you are," She gave a soft warm smile while her kitsune ears twitched, her tails flicker as Dae-Seong thankfully didn't know what that meant, but Kyu would know because he was a kitsune that Karisa was having negative thoughts and was hurting despite her having a smile on her face and her eyes sparkling with warmth.

#62DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:31 pm

DaeSeong
Dae-seong nodded "We can go whenver you like. Question is, do you feel well rested?" meanwhile, Kyu noticed the body language and spoke "Is something bothering you?"
Dae-seong meanwhile noticed Kyu was speaking icebergish, he frowned as that language still brought him bad memories, but with Karisa alive it was bearable now "You know i cant understand you"
"True, but you two spoke caelish and I couldnt understand it, so we're even" he replied in joyan and wiggled his tails and then turned his attention back to Karisa. He took a breath and closed his eyes as he relaxed. He knew Karisa wasnt his and that he shouldnt really go the romance route. He wasnt really into that and it never crossed his mind until he saw Karisa's kitsune form. She really would make a lovely kitsune, but a story for another time. Now he just wanted to check her well being

#63Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:51 pm

Karisa

Her eyes gazed at Kyu who was talking to her in Icebergian and that was when she realized her tails were acting up. She sighed and suddenly, she just wished she could go back to her normal form already since her tails were telling on her. "It's nothing, just nothing to worry about.", she didn't want to bother anyone with her problems as she got up, cleaned her stuff and went right to the bathroom and locked the door. Her mind were fighting each other as she felt like she was doing nothing right despite the words they speak.

Karisa didn't realize it, but her transformations were costing more than her time and emotions. Her vision started to get blurry, her heart was slowing and her grip on the counter slowly slipped as she passed out on the bathroom floor, thankfully the flooring was wood and not marble as her body finally shapeshifted back to her normal human body as all of her mana was spent, not realizing it costed mana, but then again, she didn't know how to turn it off.

#64DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:45 am

DaeSeong
Kyu just gave her a look and raised his brow "I wasnt born yesterday Karisa. So stop lying and share your burdens. Trust me, it helps. I'll even keep it a secret for you"
Meanwhile Dae-seong didnt know what was going on as he watched her leave.
"Did I clean up the bathroom since her tumble" he asked the kitsune and the companion said probably not. And as they were deciding on the cleanliness of the bathroom, the two heard a tumble.

Both rushed to her rescue, but as they tried the door, they'd see its locked. Kyu facepalms as to why would she do so
"The key is in the lock. I think I could try to push it out of the lock so I could get in" so he focused on his magic so he can prmptly lockpick the bathroom door to get her out

#65Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:59 am

Karisa

Her mouth was getting dry, her head was super heavy and her neck felt like it was hit with a bat. She could not really think correctly, was this the punishment for draining your own mana? Karisa couldn't wake up. At least she was having good dreams because she was thinking about food and things one could do in the bed, including sleep. Yes, sleep. Despite how she got to sleep, she was snoring tiredly, like a bear going down into hibernation as when she was really tired, and her neck was in pain, she snored loud. She could not help herself of course, neither was it attractive to many people, but she could not help with how she slept. The passed out Karisa motioned a little as she muttered in her Icebergian voice. "Mmmm more, give me more...~" she hummed in her dream as she went back to snoring and sleeping while two men tried to unlock a door.

#66DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:11 am

DaeSeong
Dae-seong managed to use his magic to push the key out and then make a duplicate made of light so he could unlock it. The two would see Karisa on the floor. Kyu who was there quickly scooped her up and carried her over to the bed and the two made sure she was all tucked in nicely. They sighed from some relief that she wasnt physically hurt from the fall and she was snoring rather... well... it was a sign she was healthy since she slept like a baby. Dae-seong meanwhile checked the time to see how the rest of his day would go as he needed to make plans

"I dont know what to do with her" he spoke, as in defeat as he didnt know how to treat her to make her feel better
"Maybe she just needs rest" Kyu replied
"What if its not good enough?" he was worried he wont be good enough to support her. As if he's not good enough for her

#67Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:20 am

Karisa

Karisa was asleep as she was healing still, her body wasn't ready to fully be used, but since it was forced out, she felt overly tired. Sure she was now weather than him at the moment, but she knew that she'd get there someday, to where they could be side by side in such a way. As she was carried and tucked in though, she could hear his voice even in her sleep, as while they were not paying attention, her hand slowly wormed their way to grip onto the sleeve of Dae-Seong's. She slowly dragged it back to her, under her face as she always did during sleep and hummed with a smile satisfied. "Sleep with me..." she murmured softly in Joyan. If she had the strength, she would have already pulled him in in her sleep and just cling onto him, but she was not as strong as she use to be compared to before.

#68DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:30 am

DaeSeong
He chuckled as he noticed his sleeve and her talking in her sleep. "Well, you heard the lady. Sleep with her." before Dae-seong got to reply, the kitsune said that he would leave them be and assured him that he would wake him up early in the morning for work, even though the kitsune was sure the guy had an alarm ready already. Anywho as Kyu left, Dae-seong took off his clothes, or at least the clothes that were not meant for bed and he would lay down beside her and hold her close

He'd close his eyes and think how he didnt have this in about 30 days and how he had changed before and after her. As he thought to himself he took in her scent, her essence of her being and thought really, was he good enough for her. It wasnt a thought he'd ever say out loud, but it felt as if she was hiding something from him. She and Kyu spoke icebergish it felt as if they were hiding something from him. Sure Dae-seong and Karisa spoke Caelish, but that was flirting and naughty talk. He doubted the fox was hitting on Karisa. So what was going on? He felt like he could never help her. He knew he needed to focus on Sin and spread his influence and worm his way into a place of power. Maybe start by being an Ambassador, like the one that was sent to Talaz Lagaar, if his research was right, the one that was repping Sin was Wang? He was sure he could do better. But now, as he planned his future and planned about obtainining figurative and literal power, he felt himself being drifted to sleep, knowing that he had to be up very early in the morning to go to work

#69Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:50 am

Karisa

[The Very Next Morning]

Karisa opened her brown chocolate eyes as she looked to see Dae-Seong sleeping in front of her. She gave a sweet small smile and wanted to just gaze at him. Sure that was creepy to some people, but she felt peace knowing that with him by her side, she felt happy at the end of the day. She felt bad that she had to hide the fact that not only was she having a child, but lost it too because of the challenges that happened. She just didn't want him to hurt more than he probably did. Would he get mad at her? With a silent thought, she decided to tell him, but first she slowly and quietly got out of bed to then go to the kitchen, but not before closing the door. She looked to see what he had in the fridge and cupboards and decided to make a simple, but healthy enough breakfast.

Getting out the eggs, rice and opened a portal to take the fish she needed from someone else's cupboard in some random location, she then closed said portal and started to cook. After thirty minutes, everything was done as the rice was flufffy, salted and the boiled eggs were scrambled and rested on top with the kipper seasoned fish on the side of it. Karisa was craving her salad so she decided to make a garden salad as well.

#70DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:06 am

DaeSeong
Dae-seong woke up because of his alarm. Which he turned off. He saw Karisa was already up which was eyebrow raising. But he didnt have time to question it as he had to get ready for work. So he went to get food. There he would see Karisa who was making a meal
"Love? You're already up? Should you not be resting?" he asked her, he wasnt sure what she was making, but he figured he could make a quick breakfast like bacon and eggs if she wasnt making anything for him. He pretty much had to hurry and not use too much time.

The cons of starting another life while in the absence of true love. He had to do some meetings and discuss business, hence why he had to get up early to prep and go. Although he was sure Kyu could take care of Karisa in his absence

#71Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:18 am

Karisa

Karisa made food enough for all three and even made a bento box for him to take on the go if it was needed. How did she know? Well, she didn't, but she wanted to be prepared since Kyu told her that he started a life here and he was ambitious. She also didn't know when he'd wake up and she wanted to make him something for him. Where did the Bento box come from? Well, if there wasn't one here, she had Vidajin get a few from the stores since he knew Asian cultures more than she did. As she heard him, she blushed, turned, and gazed at him with a sweet, warm smile. "Good Morning, my love.~" she spoke softly and happily yet sure, she was still tired, but she could always sleep again or something while he was gone, right?

Karisa presented him with a bento box with fox-shaped rice, using spices to make expressions, fish on the side, and boiled eggs sliced next to them. In the other sections there were broccoli, and strawberries, and then already made him something hot and energetic to drink, whatever he had in his cupboards. She wrapped it in a ribbon and gave it to him like a high school romance anime where a girl gives it to the boy, Karisa suckling her bottom lip while blushing. "F-for you... to take with.." she spoke joyan shyly.

#72DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:31 am

DaeSeong
"Good morning, love" he said and greeted back and while he asked shouldnt she be resting, she hasnt really given him an answer, instead she presented him with a little something she made for him, so he can have a meal while being out. He smiled softly and took her hands into his own and he kissed her hands
"Ah you really are amazing. Thank you very much" he was at a loss for words, hence the little ah at the begining. She really did sometimes surprise him so much that he wouldnt know how to react. But he was thankful for her, even if he believed she should rest.

Kyu was the last to wake up, he yawned and was still sleepy but he knew he should wake up, out of curiosity he'd go and check on the two, only to see them already in the kitchen. They were a cute couple, doing couple things, so he let them be. Although he didnt expect to see Karisa up at this hour

#73Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:38 am

Karisa

Karisa blushed and felt proud for a moment and decided that if he had work to do, maybe she should tell him after work since she didn't want to sour his mood, make his day bad already. Her sparkling eyes gazed into his dark eyes, assuming he didn't put on his contacts yet. "I thought that since you are making a life here, I assumed you worked early and I tried my best to get myself up so I could make you something!" she spoke innocently as her doe eyes looked at him only. She blushed at his kiss of her hands, as if he was some prince. "After work and everything, I feel like we should talk, my sweet sun and star.~" she told him as she didn't want to hide things. Karisa wanted to tell him everything, even the child thing as he had every right to know since it was going to be his as well...

"If it makes you feel better, Kyu will make sure I get rested and fed, everything else.~ So will my dear companion," Karisa assured Dae-Seong so he didn't worry about her all day.

#74DaeSeong 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:50 am

DaeSeong
"Well arent you the most perfect w- wonderful and loving person a guy can ask for" he spoke as he kissed her forehead and thanked her once more. Indeed he did have his normal eyes as he had just woke up for the day and didnt dress yet. He almost made the mistake of saying wife, considering something about that was on his mind. But for now he needed to have breakfast and then dress up to leave for work. He was glad Karisa reassured him that Kyu will take care of her. But as he went to eat, she spoke that she wanted to talk about something to him. He wondered about what

"As you wish my dearest moonlight~" he spoke and proceeded to eat his breakfast. Upon finishing, he would put them in the kitchen sink and excuse himself, apologising for not doing the chores right away, so he would go and dress up for work quickly.

#75Karisa 

With Hearts Aligned [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:02 am

Karisa

She was happy to see him eat the meal she woke up early to make. She blushed at the forehead kiss and lowered her gaze as she sat and ate with him silently like they use to. Enjoying and basking in each other's company purely out of love for each other. After he was done, she saw him leave to get dressed and when he went to do that, Karisa went ahead and cleaned up the dishes. Sure, she felt weak and fatigued, but she didn't want to be useless so she toughed through it slowly, taking her time while biting her lower lip. She started to hum softly, sweetly as her mind was drifting off into her thoughts. Despite her tune being soft and sweet, her thoughts were nothing but. She remembered the battle, losing 'it', seeing the afterlife, her mother and now her companion was the person she defeated in the Joyan war, but in a reincarnated way since the Gods in Iceberg decided to fix and give him a better life, hoping Karisa would give Vidajin a better life. After she was finally done, she would see Dae-Seong leave by then as he had to go.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum