Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Grows [Dae-Seong]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

#101Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:54 am

Karisa

"Just put the clothes in the basket, my love. come shower and let us rest." Karisa spoke lovingly as she took his hand and into the bathing chambers where the showers rained down. The showers raining from the ceiling, making their hair damp. She blushed and looked up at him, her hand caressed his cheek. She was thinking how lucky she was to find someone who loved her for her, who accepted every bit and part of her as she loved every bit of him. She tried to hold her desires as she knew that they just got done doing things, but she could not help herself. Karisa took a breather as she grabbed some body wash and used her soft hands and a sponge to romantically wash his back. "Do not be afraid to tell me anything... because even if I disagree strongly on something, my heart and soul will always belong to you," She spoke passionately in her sweet soft voice as she kissed his upper back, her breasts against his mid back. Truly, he owned her heart and could easily make her the worst person or the best person depending on his actions and she was scared about it sometimes because of her true origins.

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Sigme10
#102DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:09 am

DaeSeong
He oblidged and placed his clothes in the basket as she lovingly took his hand and thus they went to the bathing chambers. Karisa blushed and looked at him with her hand caressing his cheek. Hearing her thoughts, he couldnt help but blush and look away a bit, just a bit to the side as he felt rather bashful about that much love. It was an odd sensation for sure. This was something Karisa didnt need to mind read it was that obvious.

As they continued Karisa grabbed some body wash and used her hands and a sponge to romantically wash his back. And then she spoke to him "I know, love. Its just sometimes I just draw a blank conversation wise" which was true. Sometimes he really was at a loss of words and he'd try to wiggle his way to a better situation. This was one of those moments, but he was also really curious if she was tired

Although something he felt, made him look at Karisa with an expression of uncertainty. True origin? Is it the whole god and iceberg thing

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#103Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:18 am

Karisa

Karisa kisses his back more with butterfly kisses, her nails trailing down his back as she smiles. "That's fine..." Karisa spoke softly as she then helped finished with him, then did herself or let him to do the same. She heard his thoughts on the whole thing she was thinking about and yet even though she was thinking on details of the thing. He could sense that her body was actually very tired but hiding it behind her sweet smile and loving touch. Behind her, her eyes felt heavy, but she didn't want to sleep. She wanted to be in here, with him, feeling the warm nice water against their bodies. Despite it all, she couldn't do it anymore as she slowly left the shower chambers, grabbed a towel and had one waiting for him as well. She crawled into bed as the silky nice sheets went against her skin, her head turning to gaze at the door so she'd see him walk in.

#104DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:26 am

DaeSeong
Once she was done with him, he'd return the favour and clean her as gently and lovingly as possible. He then sensed the tiredness she felt, it was much more than he anticipated. He made sure to finish up as soon as possible, so she may rest. She slowly left the shower chambers, grabbed a towel and had one waiting for him as well. Which he got, but he also helped her to bed as she was tired. He would lay on the bed beside her and gently brush her hair, running his fingers through it and looking at her lovingly.

He hummed absentmindedly a calming tune so she may rest and close her eyes and sleep. Though he wondered, if they have kids would she like a boy or a girl? Or what if they're twins? Hmm, he didnt know what to do in that scenario. Though he didnt really consider himself a good parent at all

#105Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:06 pm

Karisa

Karisa yawned softly as she felt him help her in bed and got comfortable. She snuggled close and rubbed her hand on his chest. Her mind listening to his voice as she felt his fingers through her hair, making her do a purring soft and quiet moan as she enjoyed every notion. His humming was relaxing, his humming... it was hers. "Dae-Seong... sometimes I wish your voice was only for me too... Your humming, your singing... your songs." She softly spoke as she wanted to tell him the truth. Her inner thoughts since she promised to no longer hide anything.  Karisa could hear his thoughts as she thought about it. To be fair, for her, shebhas always wanted twins,  one boy and one girl. Yet she will love any child of theirs. Karisa tried to fight her sleep since she wanted more time, more time to talk, to snuggle and love as she tried her hardest to stay awake.

#106DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:16 pm

DaeSeong
He absolutely loved her purring. But onto the reply "My love, you get to hear what no one does. You get to have me all to yourself, physically, literally, emotionally and spiritually. I am yours, dont forget that." he peppered her with kisses "And to prove it further, I will make sure you have a baby~"

Speaking of baby thoughts, he chuckled hearing it 'Twins, eh? I considered that like a fair retribution to get what was taken. A 2 in 1 would be ideal, no' he thought to himself, granted she would be able to hear it too. But then he eventually yawned as he too became tired and sleepy. He pulled Karisa close to him and rested his head, his humming becoming slowly quieter, because even though Karisa fought the urge to sleep, so did he and he felt he couldnt press on much further
"Goodnight, Karisa" he said as his voice faded to sleep

#107Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:10 am

Karisa

She was asleep and in her dream, or was it a nightmare? Her eyes opened to be blinded by pure white as she saw herself standing on snow. Her eyes gazed around to see that it looked familiar, but why? Suddenly, she saw the head of the Juton woman roll down the hill. She turned to see that Dae-Seong was there and realize this was some real Daja vu shit going on. Everything felt perfectly and exact as the weather felt the same, the expressions on his face, the feeling in her chest. She shivered as her mind was starting to split. 'Why? Why am I here? What am i doing?' she panicked in her mind. For some reason, her mouth moved on their own. "Dae-Seong~ Come on, we got to go down the hill now," the Karisa in the dream spoke.

'No! He'll die!' Karisa cried out as she watched through the Karisa in the dream's eyes as they walked down the hill. Kyu and Dae-Seong following determined. 'What's going on? Why am I not sending them to my domain to protect them?' Karisa thought. Suddenly, Jörmungandr appeared, just like last time. Right on que, Karisa summoned a clone of hers as the battle started. The Karisa that was dreaming and seeing this was watching the Dream Karisa battle alongside Dae-Seong and Kyu. They were doing their best. As it went on, suddenly she heard Kyu say something, getting angry and then turned to see something that made her freeze. Dae-Seong fell to his knees, cursing at getting deadly wounded as he was yelling at her to not look.

The dream Karisa couldn't help but gaze at her love. Her eyes wavered with emotion, something within her slowly walked step by step in a slow ghostly movement as if only her will to get there was moving her. "D-Dae-Seong?" she managed to say as she fell onto her knees against the white snow, her hand slowly caressing his cheek. Her eyes watched blood spill from his lips as her brown, sweet chocolate eyes shimmered with tears. She heard him mutter sweet words as he fell forward against her chest. Her hands trembled, her eyes not blinking as droplets of tears fell from her eyes to where she tasted the saltiness of them. "D... Dae-Seong?" She squeaked out in her soft tone as her eyes slowly gazed downward to look at him, not believing he was dead. She shook him a little and suddenly she stopped shaking. Her breaths were heavy as normal, but in a pattern that was not.

Her whole being snapped as she held him close. Immediately, a dark aura of purple and black emerged from her soul and body, everything within five meters died instantly, including the woman who was now choking on the miasma-like aura, the one who killed him. The one who helped Jörmungandr kill Karisa originally, or was it originally?

Slowly, Karisa stood up with emptiness in her eyes, boredly gazing towards Jörmungandr. She lifted her hand and gazed at the sky and then Jörmungandr before suddenly a large darkness ray pierced Jörmungandr's head from the top of their skull, disintegrating Jörmungandr into nothing. Karisa's eyes glowed a horrific blue that were full like shining full moon as she carried Dae-Seong and Kyu off with her clone and self. The real Karisa saw days go by as she watched herself become not only the person she feared of becoming but someone that killed everything from plants, animals and so on that was in her path. Suddenly, she watched a woman with violet hair and brown eyes gaze at Karisa as she offered to go back into time. A time before the death of her lover and all the chaos to try again and this time to keep him safe.

The real Karisa will then realize that what she just saw was the real thing and that... the timeline she was in now was the timeline that was created by going back in time due to the woman. Karisa shot herself up, waking up and sitting up in tears as the realization came to not only what she could become, but that she was that and she went through all it. It was why Mirmir told Karisa secretly to send Dae-Seong to her domain... because if she didn't...

-

#108DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:53 am

DaeSeong
Meanwhile Dae-seong was asleep and having his own dreams, but then again he didnt know it was a dream. He tends to have dreams with fantastical scenarios and he acts as if its normal. He wasnt a lucid dreamer. But where as Karisa had a dream where he died, he had one where she didnt come back. A life where he continued his career as normal. Working tiredlessy and alone. More alone than ever without Karisa, where he even shunned the kitsune away so that he may be alone. Keeping it close only if he could use it for his own means

Where after some time, a year or so later, he would join and work at politics, using his music career, his fans as a jumping off point to get a following. A means to an end, so he could at first be an Ambassador of Sin and work his duties there. Granted knowing him, he wouldnt be just loyal to Sin like that, there was always a catch. And Dae-seong had just one loyalty, himself. But he would make sure to work so he could be chosen by the emperor, after all Sin is first and foremost a nation led by councils of individuals who are appointed by the Emperor. And he knew how to get there and climb the political ladder.

But as much as he wanted to kill the Emperor and take his spot, he knew he needed more finesse. So he would have to do so diplomatically, ie talk the idiot into it. Or put him in a position to abdicate and give him the power. So while working in politics, he'd also investigate the Emperor as much as he could, that would even mean stealthing, hiding and yes stalking to find out all the dirt on him or whatever. Prying where he shouldnt. He was sick of people underestimating him because he was a human. He will be a god, even if it means he has to kill one or all of them. So once he got what he needed he would work to arrange a meeting with the man who ruled over this nation for far too long and then have a very long discussion that would probably go on for hours on end. He may not be the worlds supreme fighter, but he had a way with words like no other. And he would manage to peacefully get his newfound power. Which was good as he didnt know how he would get it any other way. But it was good he sniffed around for some dirt and clues and cues he would have.

So after all those countless hours, days, months, years. He would come to his position of power. Having a nation at his fingertips. The Celestial Empire of Sin. Right well, there were some changes that needed to be done. He didnt want an annoying council hindering him, so he'd disband that. What he want was something like absolute monarchy. In an absolute monarchy, the ruler is by no means limited and has absolute power. So basically he'd want a dictatorship. Although,often such monarchies are hereditary.
So as a man who is ruling a country and sitting on a throne would look at his side and see that there is no one he has. Karisa was dead, she is dead. He sighed and snapped his fingers to summon someone
"Bring me a necromancer. I need them to do a few things for me"

And so he'd continue to sleep as Karisa would wake up, he would still be in his dreams, just advancing to become more volatile, from treating a country worse than Ayame did, to bringing her back only to torment her and then building an army to set his sights on achieving more land, starting first with Enca

#109Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:07 pm

Karisa

Karisa sees him peacefully asleep which made her sleep, she snuggles against him and falls back to sleep as she accidentally does something else. She sees herself in Sin as she walked around the street. For some reason something looks different, it looks very different as people seemed more scared, and the area seemed very as if something was going on. Karisa could not be seen as if walking as a spirit, a traveler through dreams. She didn't realize this was a dream of someone else's though as she felt like she was just dreaming about Sin due to their new life here. She hummed softly and saw people in different conditions and then saw a bunch of things with Dae-Seong's face on it. Karisa grabbed the papers and read articles of how he became Emporer. Her heart felt indifferent although she should feel excited. She didn't see anything about herself though on the papers so was he not dating her in her dream? Karisa hurried to the palace.

#110DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:44 pm

DaeSeong
Meanwhile, as Karisa was roaming around in his dream unbeknownst to him. He or his dream self was in a war room with people, discussing how to proceed to invade Bellum and how to keep their new region that was former Enca under control. He wants to squash any hopes of a rebellion. Everyone would be obedient under his control. He strategized with people he could 'trust', but eventually once the meeting was done, he'd dismiss others to do their work while he'd retreat back to his room

He'd sigh and conjure up a crystal ball which housed a small prisoner in it. "See, this is how you rule a country, you stupid bitch."
Make them obey you or eliminate them if they even so as think to oppose you. He wouldnt have a Mishiko scenario, speaking of which, he knew that it would be inevitable to face her. Though a smile crept up to his face as he crushed the crystal ball and its prisoner. He couldnt wait to kill the shogun. Killing Ayame and bringing her back again and again was becoming boring. Mishiko has to pay for taking away his own payback on Ayame. These subsequent torments werent even sadisfactory enough. He got bored of just tormenting Ayame, stepping on her and belittleing her any way he could. He would eventually make sure that even the current shogun is gone. He would be the only Shogun Joya ever needs. The God Emperor of Sin, the Chief of Enca. He'll get more titles and countries soon. He'll make the world safe for Karisa's return. She would be so happy. She would have everything she ever wanted. The world would be her plaything. No cults to chase her down, no Icebergian pretender gods. She could be happy with him. She could even form her own Blue Pegasus here
"Soon my love. I'll build you a safer world. I'll protect you"

#111Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:46 pm

Karisa

As she went went towards the palace she was hearing people speak of emperor Dae-Seong getting a necromancer, going after every country and she went up the stairs to finally go inside the palace. After more walking she finally saw him. She frowned and saw how devoid of emotions he was. She listened to him talk and suddenly the last bit make her heart hurt. She walked to him and gazed down at his face, her eyes full of love and yet pain. Her hand softly caressed his cheek as she could feel him, but she doubted he could feel her since he could not see her. Was she dead in this dream? She then thought of what Kyu told her, about him wanting to rule this Country. Will it turn out this way or was this what would have happened if she stayed in the lands of God's and warriors?

#112DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:59 pm

DaeSeong
He felt something touch his cheek, it made him jump a bit from the surprise. For a second, just for a second he believed. But in this dream or scenario where she was dead, he was far too gone to believe that she was back without him. No no, he believed that someone was merely playing tricks on him. So he took a step back and spoke "Who's here?!?! Show yourself!!!!" he angrily shouts and demands. To Karisa, it could remind her of the time when she was a tiger. The same cold harshness, as well as brute anger as he yelled at seemingly air and looking around.

Again, he uses his magic, this time to summon Ayame and bitchslap her on the ground "Are you playing tricks on me!?!?" he grabs her by the face "I am not in the mood for your stupid games, Worm. Understood?!" he says as he slams his foot on her to stomp her "Now be a good little pet and stay down "

#113Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:13 pm

Karisa

Karisa watched as she then saw him get angry in Sinese, the same tone of when she was a tiger and he believed she was dead. So, she was dead in this dream. She sighed, but alas she knew it was just a dream, but then something happened that changed it all, that made things different for her. For many. Karisa's eyes gazed as she saw him summon Ayame, the woman who was once the Shogun, she remembered Mishiko talk about her and now was seeing Dae-Seong bitchslap her and asked if she was playing tricks on him. Sure, that was okay, Ayame deserved that, but then after his slamming and physical hitting towards the corrupted former shogun, she heard him call her 'little pet'. Her harp within her soul, the strings that kept her together, one string snapped, two, strings snapped. 'Pet...? Little... pet...' she thought and felt her heart suddenly felt like it was forced down into the sea to drown.

Her mind was thinking a million of things as she knew what that nickname meant, she has heard it from people in places she does not talk about and in stories that she has read. Her heart was beating painfully quick as she couldn't believe he'd touched another woman after all their promises before even her death and why would he do this and even dare speak and talk about her while messing with other women?! Her teeth were gritting painfully, this affected her so much that her feel of betrayal felt real, it was real as this is what would have happened if she wasn't alive. Even in her life, where he died, she didn't touch anyone, she stayed true. He was the only one and yet here he was having a 'little pet'.

Suddenly, in the dream, it started to feel cold, in reality, her body was being blanketed by an aura that was only just coating her skin, not enough to hit anyone, him. In the dream that would have become a reality, Karisa's mind was not hers anymore, not her that was sane and soft, sweet and loving. "How dare you..." she spoke coldly as she slowly became visible. Karisa materialized her staff that shifted into a crescent moon as the main decor as it glowed blue and lilac like her eyes. She pointed her staff at Dae-Seong gazing at him darkly and with authority/dominately.

#114DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:53 am

DaeSeong
"HOW DARE YOU?!?" he snapped back at her as he didnt believe that person who presented herself was Karisa, hence why he spoke in Sinese. In his mind, she was dead and some assassin was just playing tricks on him. "You dont deserve to have her form!!" the world around them would start to crumble, but again because he wasnt a lucid dreamer, he obviously couldnt tell anything bizarre was happening. He was merely locking his eyes with Karisa or in his mind a fake Karisa as he'd summon a staff or scepter and would use his magic on her. To use telekinesis to yank her into his grip. Now whether that works on Karisa is debatable.
But if it did work, he'd grab her by the throat and ask her angrily yelling to her who was she and who sent her. Much like his real self, he couldnt believe Karisa was just back from the dead on her own.
Meanwhile back in the real world, it was clear that the real him was having a nightmare and pulling Karisa closer to him. Gripping her tightly

#115Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:03 am

Karisa

Karisa heard him yell in Sinese. Since she wasn't a figure in his dream and the actual her, her imaginative abilities would not work. "I'm no disguise or trick, Dae-Seong... or am I no longer your sweetest or dearest moonlight anymore because you rather have some PET?!" Karisa duplicated herself as the duplicate gazed at Karisa and then nods while gazing toward Dae-Seong and Ayame. Suddenly, her one eye changed into that purple cursed eye of hers as a domain appeared, slowly that eye was bleeding a tear as the duplicate would attempt to take Ayame and shove her in a domain unknown as Ayame was sucked in. The duplicate disappeared as well. "I don't care... if this is a dream... or a nightmare, it feels real... inside." Karisa trembled as she tried to control the darkness that was trying to consume her as the physical body of hers was being clung onto by Dae-Seong's sleeping body. As if her dreamscape side and her physical side are fighting each other to keep sane and one wanting to take over. She falls on her knees as her eye was in pain.

#116DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:14 am

DaeSeong
He observed what was going on, but couldnt make heads or tails of it. "Tch, if you are really Karisa and believe that I care just a smidge for the bitch than you're stupider than I could ever imagine. I dont care about that dog. She exists only so I could punish her again and again. Then again, who were YOU to decide whether I should live or not!" he then snapped back at her and pointed his finger at her angrily as he approached her. It was clear he was very angry "You abandoned me. You looked down on me as some pitiful human instead of trusting me. Well fuck you, Im a god now, a REAL one. And soon, I'll make sure this world is safe for your return to the land of the living. Until then, go and scurry off to Valhalla. Its not safe to be here yet" he spoke as he shoo'd her away. And went to turn his back to walk away from her. He believed Earthland was not safe for Karisa, not yet. It needed to be safer. Then again, Karisa also saw how he still was pissed that he got left behind and how offended he got that she'd even like someone else

#117Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:22 am

Karisa

She listened to him and lowered her gaze, "People only call people 'little pet' if they own them and use them more than just simple physical harming." He knew what she meant. Karisa believed in the only which is why she, despite knowing she could, has never went for who she was supposed to end up with. She went against the god part of her because she loved Dae-Seong more than even a God. To Karisa, Dae-Seong was not just a god to her heart, but her sanity, and the key to even something more dangerous. Karisa put a hand against her chest. "Why would you want to die?! I was told... I saw it... if you came with me, you would have died and I would have lived and ..." She started and looked around.

"I ended up killing everyone, everything because without you... no one's existence mattered to me. I became something that killed every plant, and animal within if it came within ten meters of me and people... they just died because I died inside just like I am slowly right now because rather I am taking it the wrong way or not, the words you use alway mattered to me. Every word you say matters to me... Even with all that, I dared not to touch anyone because we promised that we were each other's 'only'. What would you rather have me pick?! Your absolute death or mine?" Karisa asked in pain.

Outside of the dream, Kyu and Vidajin could feel the freezing temperatures from even outside of the room. Vidajin gritted his teeth and was cursing and told Kyu that he might have to take Karisa out of there so she didn't accidentally kill him. As her aura was settled, but could burst at any moment. Vidajin was getting ready just in case and so was Kyu to help because currently, Karisa and Dae-Seong cannot be touched without touching the aura that could do something to them.

#118DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:40 am

DaeSeong
"I would harm Ayame in any way I possibly could. I despise her with every fiber of my being. My core is a burning hate for that Creature. I would never call someone I love a pet. A pet is an animal you own, someone beneath you. A dog. Not someone you love" it was his mind that conjured up that punishment for Ayame. Any kind of abuse he thought was bad, he would do it. It would be debatable if he would be able to go through with those things in reality. But it was just his subconcious taking these thoughts and mish mashing them in a hodgepodge of images and words Karisa is interacting with. Physical, mental, emotional, sexual abuse is all bad to him. He knows it. But if he could punish Ayame in any way, he would or at least in this dream. Where he would dehumanize them. Even so far as calling the former shogun a Creature.

"And what do you think I am doing now? Im making peoples lives hell or outright killing them. Honestly, I think killing them would be a mercy. Im waging wars now. So maybe genocide would be a right term~" though he stopped being disturbingly lighthearted about death of millions and got serious as he stared down at her "And now, how do you think I felt without you for years and years? The world is not safe Karisa. I need to eradicate anything that can kill you. Only then can you come back. So since you're dead set on staying here. Why dont we put you somewhere safe" and with that he snapped his fingers and she would find herself in a cage. Yes, he'd literally lock her up and keep her locked, because in his mind he'd need to kill everyone before its safe for her to return and only then bear his children.

Meanwhile
In the awake world Kyu would nod and follow up with the companions orders, they needed to make sure the two were safe and that Karisa doesnt end up killing the human

#119Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:50 am

Karisa

As she listened to him, she couldn't believe it. So she didn't take it the wrong way, he...

In the real world, Vidajin saw the aura malfunction as he hurried, and dragged her body away after Kyu removed Dae-Seong's arms and vanished with Karisa through a portal. The room started to go back to normal, but now Karisa was gone, unknown of where she is as she was still in the dream world.

In the dream, she found herself in a cage. Her heartbeat, "You first dared touch another woman and now you cage me like some animal?!", she realized that she had less control over what she could do in this dream for some reason. Was her body not next to his anymore? "Dae-Seong... I swear if you touched her sexually at all or anyone else..." Karisa spoke with growing anger in her tone, almost a threat, hands clenched the bars tightly as she was getting angry now. Something she had never been around Dae-Seong, it was probably her most dangerous - other than despair.

#120DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:01 am

DaeSeong
He looked at her on the other side of the bars "You swear WHAT!?! That you'll kill me?! THEN DO IT!!! If not then shut the fuck up. You dont know what you're saying.Tch, stupid bitch believing stupid shit. Just sit there, pamper your nose or do whatever women do. I got a country to conquer" he would start to walk away. Meanwhile the prison she was in was actually kind of like a nice and lavish sinese style bedroom. It had anything she needed, barring from actually leaving it as she was still caged.

On the outside
Kyu would notice Dae-seong stirring and he wondered if he should wake him up. He had no idea what was going on with the two and it made him worried. Though it was tempting to just bite his hand and wake him up. Though he for now repressed the urge. Though he needed to see how the other 2 were holding up

#121Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:13 am

Karisa

"If I'm wrong with something, then fucking correct me!" Karisa spoke and cussed, her voice was no longer sweet as she got tired of this. "Stop being a goddamn asshole and tell me if I'm wrong. If not then you have no right to tell me to shut up." She continued as she 'ugh'd while getting angry. She watched him leave and can't help how good he looked still and how much she loved him, but felt angry, and betrayed - if not corrected if wrong, and another 7 strings broke from the 'harp' as slowly one by one they broke with each passing moment.

Meanwhile
Vidajin took Karisa to her domain so she wouldn't cause harm to humanity while in her sleep. He knew it wouldn't hurt him because the stupid God that created him made it so her abilities didn't harm him subconsciously. Even in her domain, slowly everything was dying, the flowers since the creatures knew to stay away from their mistress. 'Tsk... what is that stupid human doing to her now?' he wondered annoyed.

#122DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:35 am

DaeSeong
He stopped in his tracks and looked back at her "Yes, you are wrong." he sighs "You are making me tired my Love. I dont want to fight you. Just let me keep you safe. Do you hate me this much? Im doing all of this for you. Im going to eradicate them all. Just sit there and relax. Or do you need something else to relax?"
Where as she was angry, he was merely tired, because in his mind, this was a dream and she was throwing a hissy fit. He had no idea she was here. Hell, he wasnt even here, this was merely a dream projection of him. And even then, this version of him just wanted to please her to calm her down. Even if he was dooming the world or this dream world just for her sake.

Meanwhile
Outside, he was still asleep, albeit more peacefully which correlated with his in dream mood of tiredness. He still felt restless, because that was him in his dreams. Meanwhile Kyu looked at the time

#123Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:57 am

Karisa

Karisa could feel herself calm down now as she knew while he might be out there dooming the world and everything. She knew his words were truth as he wouldn't lie to her. She bit her lower lip and gazes into his eyes, straight into the brown dark ones as she could see through disguise if he wore his contacts. "Mmmm. I require a kiss..." she spoke softly now, back to her original self as if the darker part of her was slowly disappearing knowing that he was still being devoted and loyal to her. She looked around the room and sat on the comfortable bed, gazing at him tiredly as she had dark circles under her eyes.

Even if she was stuck here, she wanted to at least know that he was hers still despite her dying in this scenario. To be fair, she felt tired as well, weak even for some reason now as her body honestly couldn't move from this bed anymore if she even wanted to. Her body now just there.

What no one knew though was that even when Dae-Seong wakes up, she's going to be stuck in that dream for an unknown reason. Meanwhile, Vidajin made sure to bring me comfort of pillows, blankets and made sure i was hydrated.

#124DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:09 am

DaeSeong
He would walk over to her and reach for her cheek to pull her closer and give her a nice big thick kiss. Suddenly though as he was kissing her, his forearm was starting to bleed, rather profusely as if he was bit by an invisible beast. He backed away when he saw that he was bleeding, confused as to what was going on. Before he just vanished as if glitching away and Karisa was free from the cell as the bars also glitched and vanished

Meanwhile
"OOoooww!!! Why did you do that?!?" Dae-seong said as he was holding his forearm as it had a pretty 'nice' bite. It did draw blood, but not as nearly as graphic as in the dream
"It was Karisa. Something is happening while you two were asleep"
Dae-seong calmed down as he rubbed his aching arm with his thumb "I need to go to her then" he then looked around when he realized that he wasnt even with her "Where am I?"

#125Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 5 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:33 am

Karisa

Karisa looked around and saw the cage suddenly disappear. He was glitching in front of her which made her worry yet also curious in terms of intelligence. She walked around, saw he was gone. Slowly, her fingertips touched her own lips and it felt so real to her. Her brown eyes gazed around frantically as she realized she wasn't waking up. "W-wait, did he wake up? Am I not next to him?" she spoke to herself as she felt her heart become numb as she felt so lost now. "H-hello? Dae-Seong?" Karisa called out in the dream as she looked around the palace and saw he was gone. 'Did he leave me again?' she was thinking non-logical as she shook her head.

Meanwhile; Vidajin was cursing things as he saw that the situation was in waves as the aura calmed, then was strong, calm and stopped, and then now it was malfunctioning. "Shit..." Vidajin spoke in annoyance as he felt frost against his arm, it was digging into his skin and he had to hurry and get out. He opened the portal, walked out and the portal closed. His indigo eyes now gazing up at Kyu and Dae-Seong who was up, "Oh good, the human of the hour is up and awake," Vidajin spoke with his raspy, arrogant and annoyed tone, with his arms crossed, and hissed at the tingling feeling as it could be seen, the ever-lasting frost that was making that area blacken.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum