Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Grows [Dae-Seong]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

#126DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 6 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:44 pm

DaeSeong
As the two were talking, Dae-seong would see the Interloper making snarky quips at him "Fuck you. Now tell me the fuck is going on and why am I not by Karisa. We were just sleeping?! Whats so different this time?!" he was as equally as annoyed as Vidajin, he never liked the guy. But he needed to know what was going on and why wasnt he with Karisa what changed to make a situation dire. It was clear he was lost and had no idea what was going on, not even remembering the dream. All he knew, he had a restless sleep as he still felt tired from their 'adventure' in the woods. He clearly wanted to get back to Karisa now as soon as possible

Meanwhile, in the dream. The surroundings around Karisa were getting darker, as if lights were turning off. As if a stage play was over and the scene was done

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#127Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 6 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:51 pm

Karisa

Vidajin sighed annoyed, his hand combing through his indigo hair. "I don't know what dream you had, but whatever it was, she didn't like what she saw. Karisa has the ability to share dreams with whoever with her illusions and crap. The closer she is to the person physically, the more power she has over. This isn't her magic or anything. It's just her natural ability of who she was as a God, but nevermind that. The darkness within her was releasing itself and we didn't want her to accidentally kill you so I took her to her domain." He paused as he gazes at his arm and then back at Dae-Seong.

"Even the flowers and stuff in her domain were killed by her aura. It seemed to calm down for a moment, but then she muttered words like she was lost somewhere. I tried to wake her up, but nothing was working. Well. I haven't tried electrocution, but I'm not allowed to harm her in any way." Vidajin finally explained and yawned softly, trying to ignore the intense frostburn.

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 6 Sigme10
#128DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 6 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:01 pm

DaeSeong
He facepalmed. Another thing she didnt tell him. "Take me back to her domain." he spoke rather matter of factly. Though he knew he couldnt fall asleep now since he was alert even if tired. But he wanted to try somehow, even if its just his voice or if he tries to fall asleep beside her. He wanted to be there for her. He didnt care how dangerous it was, if he dies he dies. He was not afraid of death.

Again he hated this uselessness and futility he felt, he needed to get to her realm so he could her awaken her. Or maybe give her some nice imagery to calm her down. If only he knew how
"I wonder does imagination work. I could just imagine things. But thats not  a dream. Wait, I have that thing. Can she still hear me even if Im awake" he thought to himself

#129Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 6 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:08 pm

Karisa

"Tsk..." Vidajin knew what will happen if he died, but knew Karisa would want him no matter what. A portal appears as he took him to the spot. A case that was made out of unknown magic was covering Karisa's body, it was see-through, but Dae-Seong could see the flowers around her dead, blackened and the area frosted. The sky was normal since she was in the case.

Meanwhile, as Dae-Seong was thinking to himself. Karisa was wandering around in the nightmare as it was getting dark. Her mind was splitting into two, but then she heard his voice, her eyes slowly opening to gaze around. "Dae-Seong...?" Karisa spoke up and also in her mind, reaching to him as she wandered the abyss as there was no longer a city, a palace, people, nothing. She just walked on the galaxy itself as she felt lost, her hand against her chest, scared.

#130DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 6 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:19 pm

DaeSeong
He approached as much as he could as he touched the case. He wanted to call out to her, but he heard her already, he had to remember the soul bond "Im here my love. I cant get to you, theres something like a barrier. How can I help you?"

Meanwhile, since she was still in his mind probably, if she walked on, she would see the sky and galaxy slowly transition into a white brightly lit hallway with 20 numbered doors. Well, at least now she wasnt in complete and lonely darkness, at least there was light. But what were these numbered doors and where did they lead. Should she try one numbered door or should she wait in the hallway and talk to Dae-seong via the soul bond. Though since she was in his mind and communicating with him mentally, she probably heard his voice echo from all sides since she was in his mind after all

#131Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 6 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:28 pm

Karisa

Karisa sniffled as she heard the real him, "Dae-Seong.~ I... I just wanted to be with you in your dreams after my nightmare, but then the things I saw... I think it awoken something within me even if not the full thing. I don't know how to leave..." Karisa tried to say to him through their bond of love and eternal devotion. Her eyes then spotted doors and wondered what they were. The doors were beautiful and yet there were so many. Slowly, she opened the door to look inside one as she wanted to know what was in these doors. Were like like hers in her domain or was it something else? "Dae-Seong... what are these doors?" she asked softly and gazed around.

Meanwhile, where they are all at, Karisa's sleeping body was breathing peacefully as she looked peaceful. "Her mentality was breaking from whatever she saw in the dream and I assume whatever it was, it was corrected, but not fast enough for her darkness to stay away," her companion assumed.

#132DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 6 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:39 pm

DaeSeong
"My love, I really wish that you tell me about the things you do. I had no idea you can come in my dreams. Sadly, I cant even remember mine. Whatever it was, it clearly wasnt pleasant. Im afraid to even know what you saw that would upset you" he communicated with her via soul bond. Though as she mentioned doors, he raised a brow "I dont know anything about my mind scape..... actually now that I say that. Have you ever heard of the term 'mind palace'?" he'd ask her before shortly saying what it is "The 'mind palace' is one of the oldest mnemonic techniques known. Its basically a technique to help you memorize things better"

As he explained, a book appeared infront of Karisa as he was recalling what a mind palace was. And the page had a more formal definition written down: The method of loci is a strategy for memory enhancement, which uses visualizations of familiar spatial environments in order to enhance the recall of information. The method of loci is also known as the memory journey, memory palace, journey method, memory spaces, or mind palace technique.

Maybe Karisa left his dream and went somewhere that was more like a memory lane. Perhaps, the numbered doors were years or memories from that age.

#133Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 6 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:49 pm

Karisa

"Look, I learn these things on the go, just like the soul bond mind reading thing with the communicating that we're doing now..." Karisa spoke anxiously as her eyes gazed at door 20 and saw that was the door she walked into. She saw nothing yet and wondered if she had to close the door. "I..." she started and read through the book as she wondered how did she get into his memory place. Meanwhile, in her Domain, things were calm as the frost and darkness was on a pause as while she was scared, his voice was helping her relax knowing that he was there, his voice and words music to her.

Vidajin gazed at his mark every couple of minutes to make sure it wasn't going into more than just the skin part as if that was on pause too. He knew that this damn human was more important to Karisa than he was and deep inside it made him envious, and spiteful, but made him want to care about the human as well.

#134DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 6 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:05 pm

DaeSeong
"Ah, I dont know why do I always feel as if you always knew these powers"
Meanwhile back with Karisa, she'd enter the door and find herself back at the Blue Pegasus guild hall where she would see him... and herself with 2 little baby girls. But wait, this wasnt a memory. It felt more like imagination what would happen in the future. Perhaps she'd rememeber, Dae-seong wasnt quite 20 yet. So this must've been his imagination of a happy family. Perhaps he imagined the guild hall because he didnt know about Karisa's gift home she planned, but knew she liked Fiore.
At least the door she entered was a happy place and not something earlier from his life.
Soon she'd hear the real him again "Karisa, if there wasnt like a magic barrier, I would try the whole fairy tale routine of kissing the princess to give her a magic true love kiss to awaken her or you in this case. But whatever is shielding you is kinda in the way and I am afraid to brute force it as to not hurt you"

#135Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 6 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:14 pm

Karisa

Karisa tried to think what shield or thing he was talking about. Her origins were still fully unclear. She knew that she has a mother and father, as well as sister, but there was something deeper than that that she did not know. Seeing him, herself and two children made her feel warmth, hearing his words made her tear up with joy. Her eyes then saw another door, a door that had a 'restricted' sign on it. There was no more hiding as she opened that door to see inside, looking behind her at the beautiful scene before her. Karisa knew that someday, they will have such a life together as she then turned away to go into the restricted area, knowing she was going to see the worst of him, well, the things that did happen in his past.

Meanwhile, slowly Vidajin's arm was healing up, the flowers that were dead were slowly healing as well. Dae-Seong will realize it was getting silent though.

#136DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 6 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:34 pm

DaeSeong
She left the beautiful confines of a Blue Pegasus guild hall with her would be imaginary daughters and stepped into a new location which was a flower shop where she'd see an unknown woman and a twelve year old average and plain looking boy helping what is probably his mother with the flower shop, helping her clean up and arrange flowers and do boring menial tasks. The place was humble or cheap looking, definitely something painfully unremarkable and average.

Karisa would remember that he already told her about the time he squished an animal to death, so he wasnt hiding that from her. No, what he was hiding was not the scanadlous or the dark. Hell, she already saw that nightmare that was another worst case scenario. No no, he was hiding the painfully average. Origins of a more humble and bland beginning of an unremarkable life of near poverty while living in a darker regime of Joya. Poor people were poor. He wasnt glamorous or attractive or talented. She could feel a lot of self hatred he had towards his boring past. From the poverty, to the average and in his opinion ugly child he was, when he had no talent and had to help his parents in work. He even hated his parents for being so poor

#137Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 6 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:49 pm

Karisa

Karisa smiled as she saw that there was nothing wrong with this. Then again, with her background, this was liveable. True, the history she heard about what and how Ayame ruled was horrifying, just as bad. Her eyes watched a woman who took care of flowers, a flower shop as she loved flowers herself. Her sweet lips smiled as her fingers trailed against the broken old wood of each thing, the soft pedals and then she finally saw them. Her heart beating as she saw Dae-Seong's child-self as she knew he hated himself when it came to his past, appearance due to feeling average and ordinary, but to her, Dae-Seong was the cutest as her smile was warm, but also sad because he was perfect. "Dae-Seong..." She thought to herself yet he could hear her. She wondered if he only hated his parents because they were poor and if he still does because of that. It broke her heart because if he has loving parents...

She felt envious, but yet in his mentality, she understood because he wanted to be rich, famous, and more. "Even your child version is quite cute, my love," Karisa spoke softly as her eyes watched him.

#138DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 6 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:01 pm

DaeSeong
She would see the memory version of him who was much more quieter and timid and just doing as he was told. She could see by his expression that he was relatively unhappy, then again during those times in Joya, how could one be happy.

Back on the outside, he heard her speak his name "Hm?" he wasnt sure what she saw that she said his name, but once she mentioned his child self he blushed a bit and panicked a lot "What!?!? Nononono, get out of there. Where or when are you!? Dont look! Close your eyes!" she could feel he was dying of embarassment
"Please get out of there, I cant" he pleaded

Because she mentioned his child self, he didnt know what to think. And then she got to see an even younger version of that kid, that was roughly 5 years old. Smaller and probably cuter in her eyes, but much worse for him. Hell he ever had, dare one say chubbier cheeks. Like he was a kid and he had the build of an average kid that was probably more indestinguishable in say a classroom or a kindergarten or any place that had kids. Maybe this would give Karisa a rough idea what her kids might look like with him if she saw his kid version

#139Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 6 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:13 pm

Karisa

Karisa could hear him, but she just smiles lovingly as she gazed at his child version. Her heart was beating more and more as her face gazed at his without the child knowing. Finally, she then saw him now younger as if time went back. His face had those kid chubby cheeks and his dark eyes that were like black onyx mirrors that had a brown tint. His black hair and she felt warm, "Look at those chubby cheeks.~ I want to nuzzle and snuggle my cheek against them." She coo'd motherly as she finally yawned. He could feel her tiredness, tiredness that was draining her almost in a literal sense. Karisa didn't realize it either since she was in a dream state.

"I can't wait to have children with you, Dae-Seong... Someday. They'll have your beautiful dark eyes, maybe my hair, or maybe both of our eye colors." Karisa was thinking as she wanted to pick him up and snuggle him close to her bosoms protectively. Suddenly, her back was feeling pain, her body felt fatigued.

In the domain, suddenly the case breaks and the area around her heals instantly, but her breathing was uneven and her skin feels semi-cold.

#140DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 6 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:26 pm

DaeSeong
She hears a frustrated scream in the response to the tease as it really did hurt him to hear that. Yeah sure she loved it, but he didnt and took it all as mockery. Sure he knew she wasnt doing that, but it still felt that way to him. He did feel her tiredness though. He heard her voice as he saw the casing shatter where he immediatelly approached her and took her cold hand

"We both have brown eyes Karisa. Just yours are a shade brighter than mine. We will see what we get. But hey, uhm.... whatever happened in there... the case around you is gone and your realm is back to normal. Can you wake up now or do I need to nudge you with a magic kiss?~" he asked her
He felt her tiredness still and she could feel his, both were extausted from this magical ordeal. The only thing keeping him awake was the adrenaline and the embarassment

#141Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 6 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:03 pm

Karisa

As she hears him talk, and smiles. "Mmm~ knowing me, I'd say a magic kiss by the most handsome and brightest star in the universe." She spoke and as she finally saw a door light up, her door, she walked in. By this time, he should have done the kiss. Suddenly, her eyes opened and her tired chocolate eyes saw him there in front of her face. Her hand slowly caressed his cheek and just the thought of what she saw in that dream still was forever staining her heart strings, but at the same time, not in the same was as original due to him clarifying it later in the dream. vidajin saw her wake up, made a smirk and disappeared, leaving Dae- Seong and her there alone assuming Kyu went with Vidajin to give the two privacy. "Dae-Seong... I missed you... the real you." Karisa spoke and her body was weak and tired from both of them having nightmares. "I'm really tired...' Karisa snuggles in his arms.

#142DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 6 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:11 pm

DaeSeong
"With pleasure" he spoke and kissed her softly, gently, lovingly. A fairy tale kiss. Part of him always wanted to do that. During the kiss she actually woke up. He looked at her a bit in awe as he couldnt believe he did it. But now that the adrenaline settled, he felt once more tired. He touched her cheek. She would be able to see the injure on his forearm. The way he woke up was via an aggressive bite by Kyu. At least the wound wasnt as graphic as in the dream. Its probably the pain he felt that manifested in the dream.

"I missed you too. I got so scared"
he pulled her into a hug "I want us to sleep, but now I am afraid of this happening again. What do we do?" he asked her. He was tired and felt that he couldnt stay up awake for much longer

#143Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 6 Empty Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:19 pm

Karisa

Karisa couldn't feel the direct kiss since she was just waking up. Her body was felt into an embrace by him as she listened to his words. Karisa listened to his words as he was afraid of it happening again. Karisa was thinking of something and wondered on things. She sighed and gazed at him. "Dae-Seong, the only thing I can think of is either we share dreams where we have the same dreams together or I will have to stay up while you sleep. I could say I could sleep somewhere else, but our bond is so strong that I'd still find my way to your dreams. I want to be there with you.. my dream... nightmare was also scary... not just yours for me." She spoke softly, weakly a little as she yawned and nuzzled into his chest. "But... we can talk more about things that I saw and now know after we sleep. If you don't want to share dreams and be in the same dream together then I will attempt to find someway... while you sleep." Karisa lastly spoke tiredly. He could feel how drained she was, but determined to do whatever will make him happy.

#144DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 6 Empty Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:45 am

DaeSeong
"I dont mind sharing dreams with you. Its just I am afraid of this repeating. You coming in a nightmare of mine and being upset or hurt" he was sincere in his words that he just had genuine worry of being hurt in his dreams that he cant control. Where as she can walk and know its a dream, he wouldnt know he was in a dream and he wouldnt remember it. Only rarely ever remembering the dream. And the few times he would remember the dream, the tone of it would vary severly.

He hugged her and ultimately agreed that they can discuss more "No need my love. I'll take my chances, you need to sleep. Come on lets go"
'And hope that its not another nightmare' he'd think to himself. And with that he'd go to sleep with her

#145Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 6 Empty Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:33 pm

Karisa

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 6 Rainman-page-1-11

Karisa smiled as she deep inside hoped that he really was okay with it. Going to bed with him, they finally went back, snuggled as she held onto him this time. Her eyes closed after her nuzzles against his back. Her hot breath and so they then finally dreamed off. He'd see themselves in Crocus, Fiore. In front of him was a gate with many nature plants so that was made well for perfectionists. A courtyard that led up to a large mansion with designs. Lights were hanging as they were now in front of the gate. She waited for him to fall asleep so he'd appear in this dream with her because he was going to be dragged here. After he did, she'd grab his hand with hers as the gates would open to reveal the inner part of the outside which had hard floors, a water fountain and it was a place for rich people. He wouldn't know this was what their place was going to be, and she wasn't going to tell him. For now, she wanted to let it pretend this was just made up and dreaming about it for no reason.

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum