Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Grows [Dae-Seong]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

#26DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:09 pm

DaeSeong
He was at a loss of words for a moment, but managed to reply "I mean... we could go do something if you feel like you can walk"
'Ok, avoid aquariums, florists, jewelers and bridges. Oh and the forest. So I could show her around the town square and the zoo. And some tourist sights' he thought to himself as he had a mini panic attack. As much as he'd like to propose and do the plan now, he lacked the flowers to start off the journey of proposal.

Since she wanted to do something now, he had to improvise quick and figure out what to do. Since she was now checking the clothes she got. He walked over to her and kissed her cheek
"My love, I will let you check out your new clothes. I will go get a meal" he said as he would leave her alone so she can tend to her needs

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#27Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:23 pm

Karisa

Karisa smiled sweetly as her eyes lit up to him going to get food. "Sounds good.~" she still blushed by the kiss on her cheek. After seeing him leave, she shut the bedroom door and started to look at the clothes. One by one, she would look at them all to see what she was going to wear today. Should she wear an outfit that was more Asian style or perhaps normal-styled clothes would be best? She was now anxious about what to wear. She then looked to see that there was snow so maybe this normal style will be fine. Finally, she decided to take off the buyer tags, slipped them all on, went to the mirror, and finally used the brush. Karisa wanted to put her hair up in her normal style. After a few more things, she then went ahead and left the bedroom while putting on the jacket to see them all chilling in the kitchen. "I... I'm ready I believe whenever you are," she spoke in her soft, sweet and breathy tone as her eyes sparkled behind her glasses.

#28DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:34 pm

DaeSeong
He made himself ramen and ate that as she was browsing and looking for some clothes of her own. As she was settling on what to dress and trying it on, he would eat his meal. Though Karisa came sooner then expected. He smiled and gave her a thumbs up as his mouth was full at the moment as he was finishing up on his meal
"Beautiful darling. Give me a moment and I shall prepare" he would reply and then put the dishes in the sink, before going to go wash up and get dressed.

Eventually he would prepare and fully dressed walk over to Karisa and mirror a sentence from earlier "I am ready whenever you are" he offered her his hand, so they can hold hands as they would leave the house. Kyu meanwhile assured her that he would take care of the house while they were out and wished them well

#29Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:41 pm

Karisa

She smiled gratefully as he then started to take me with him. Karisa's eyes were blinded by the pure white of snow and the sky. Her lips smiled happily as she loved the snow, the beauty of winter, but she also loved spring and fall. Even though she loved swimming, she hated summer. Her eyes gazed upward towards her lover as she clung onto his arm, his arm against her large chest as they motioned with each sway of her large motherly hips. Her plump lips couldn't help but smile as she gazed around this new area that Dae-Seong wished to call his other home. That is how she saw it at the moment. "Mmm~ My love, I... I wanted to tell you earlier, but forgot, but I am having a house made for us... aaaand the fact that while you have your ambitions, you should know that I have my own as well. Less dangerous of course for the first few steps, but I don't want to hide anything from you anymore..." Karisa confessed as they walked together close.

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Sigme10
#30DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:53 pm

DaeSeong
He tilted his head to the side as she spoke of her ambitions "Less dangerous ambitions?" he raised his brow "What do you think my ambitions are, my love. Im a singer" he had no idea what she had in mind when saying that. He wondered if she knew about his surprise for her. The one that involved her becoming an empress. He hoped she didnt know as that would spoil his surprise for her. He just wanted to give her everything and be in the position to give her all that and more. Plus the power and protection they would get. Not only her, but their offspring. Depending if they have one or more children. Plus you never know, maybe you get twins. Not something he'd expect, but he'd like to be ready for any possibility since he already experienced the worst. The one way to go now, is up

#31Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:11 am

Karisa

Karisa giggled as she didn't want to bring it up further. "Mmm, fame can be dangerous, no? Imagine the fans, my love.~ So terrifying. I heard scary stories of stalkers and fangirls as well as those who are worse than those," she spoke and she clung onto his arm tighter. She loved his scent, my lord as she was already feeling something. She held her ground as if she was feeling calm and sweet though. "So, do you have any favorite places here?" She wanders as her head leans onto his arm and relaxes. The place was probably so much prettier during the spring. She was excited to see the way it looked without the snow, for now, snow was still pretty here. Karisa somewhat wondered how Dae-Seong was feeling, if perhaps what was on his mind. Karisa looked around at people, the stores, the places she might go check out herself when she had the energy and time.

#32DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:24 am

DaeSeong
He chuckled and adored how she just clung to him tightly. He loved that a lot "Nothing ventured nothing gained, my love. It means you can't expect to achieve anything if you never take any risks." he then kissed her forehead and walked with her.

Karisa asked him about favourite places "Hmm, yes. But I prefer to show that tomorrow as part of the date. Right here, I can show you generally around the town. Although" he looked at her "If you do ever feel weak, we can sit down. So dont skimp out on me and not tell me." he didnt want her to feel weak or woozy after a walk. He was so worried about her and he'd be hurt if she kept things secret from him so he wouldnt worry.

Now though he would show her around Tianjing and all its important areas. Like city square, the shops, library for books as they did before speak of romance novel stuff when they first met at Hargeon. Even a karaoke place, though he knew he wouldnt be able to sing like that anymore. No celebrity, a singer, would go and sing in a karaoke club for free. Maybe in a private party, but not in public.

#33Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:49 am

Karisa

Karisa couldn't help but smile as she listened to him. She loved his Joyan's voice and the thing she hated is that probably so did his fans. Do you think what she did to the cultists was bad? Imagine what she will do or want to do if a fan touches him all close and snuggly. It's like a meter towards her sanity and insanity. Kyu knew something that Dae-Seong didn't know, the fact that she is a separated soul fragment from a Goddess, but it's not just that. That goddess was known for some very good things, but she was also known for a lot of mad scientist things, things she did to her victims and Kuriana... Karisa was the innocent fresh fragment, one with a clean slate, but unfortunately, she could turn like them at any moment if factors come into play.

Her smile was sweet, happy as her brown eyes glistened. "Mmm, suspicious!~" she playfully sang and kissed his cheek and felt her back yelling at her. She sighed, "Alright, I.... I suppose I could use a little break, plus, I want to snuggle and gaze at the beautiful nature." she spoke truthfully as her brown eyes gazed away shyly, her clinging tightening.

#34DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:24 am

DaeSeong
He kissed her back when she mused or sang suspicious. But when she felt her back ache, they would sit down at the nearest bench, he'd wipe away some snow if it was there, so she could sit down. He soon sat down and wrapped his arm around her "Im proud of you" he was glad she told him and did not endure the pain. Because if she wanted to recover, the only way to do so was to be truthful so they could take the right measures.

He enjoyed her clinging, he chuckled and leaned in to whisper to her ear "I hate to admit it, but I really am eager to have offspring with you" was it his love or lust speaking, he didnt know. Usually he was a guy prefering to be more mysterious and charismatic. Someone who always wanted to leave someone guessing to pull em in the intrigue he has. But with Karisa he couldnt help be open. The only secrets he has, are the surprises he wishes to gift her. Such as the proposal and the idea of her leading this great nation along his side. Big secrets yeah, but something that she is meant to find out in due time. For now though, he was a bad man who really wanted his future fiance to recover so he can bed her. After all, he missed her so much.

#35Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:35 am

Karisa

Karisa blushes as she swallows shyly listening to his whispers. 'Oh god, I'm not sure how much more I can take,' she thought as she looks into his eyes and tried to not imagine herself taking him. Hormones were going crazy as she then whispered in his ear, her hot breath against his neck as her free hand lands on his thigh. "Honestly, I've been really wanting you since yesterday..." she whispered in Joyan as she then looked away shyly. Her head was resting on his shoulder and snuggled up to him as they gazed at the snow, the people, the buildings and all the things Tianjing had to offer. She hated this feeling, this desperate feeling of hot emotion within her body. The tingling sensation she got without even doing anything. That was how she was feeling despite her calm and sweet demeanor at the moment. For now though, she will enjoy living a life next to Dae-seong.

#36DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:51 am

DaeSeong
He whispered back, still in joyan even though he knew the average sinese person wouldnt understand them, he still whispered "When you feel you are recovered, we can have at eachother. I dont want to hurt you or make you overexert yourself" making love was a deceptively exerting activity. You think that since you're not running or training, but just bedding or where ever that your body isnt exerting itself. But the thing is, that certain movement, the rhythm, it took some energy from you. And not to mention the way he does it, with his own rough and harsher movements, he was afraid of hurting her while she was in her fragile state. Hence why he put a huge emphasis on her recovery and why he wanted to do everything for her. He couldnt wait for her to heal and recover and be back to normal. He really was impatient in that. But until then, he had to bide his time and wait. Hell, her hormones werent the only ones that were going crazy. His libido was also high as he really wanted her. But knew he couldnt. He was not going to be heartless to her

#37Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:31 am

Karisa

She puckered her lips and leaned against him, resting and snuggling more. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the scent and warmth from him. "So, tonight? Or Tomorrow?" she knew she wasn't going to handle it any further than that unless she relieved herself because magic was a thing. Truthfully, HER magic was a thing since she was able to do specific things. After a few moments, she slowly got up and looked at him with her sweet doe eyes. "I'm ready, shall we continue? How about we go food shopping, grocery shopping so I can cook." Karisa had her hands on her wide hips as she wanted to make fancy home ramen as she was really wanting something warm and simple. Plus, Karisa should probably go and buy some female products like her own brush, so her thick hair didn't break his combs. "Once Dae-Seong got up, she clung onto his arm once more as they went to the store.

#38DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:47 am

DaeSeong
He quietly groaned when she spoke that because he knew he couldnt endure for much longer. The fact she was determined either today or tomorrow was enough to crumble away at his patience that he had bullt up. So he spoke "Tonight" yeah, he couldnt wait. Well, he COULD, but he didnt want her to do anything in his absence. Though that meant they also had to procure that test thing since they would do the deed tonight and tomorrow and until they got what they wanted, aside from pleasure, because that part was a given.

After a few moments, she slowly got up and looked at him, telling him she feels ready to continue, he smiled and nodded as he got up. "Very well, lets buy something. What are you in the mood to eat" or perhaps they should t- naah, she's not pregnant yet, they dont need to prep that early. He wondered, why was he so over eager for that. Did he really want offspring deep down? This woman, really made him question himself in a lot of ways.
He loved how she clung to him. He loved that closeness. He absolutely ate it up when he remembered their first meeting where she was afraid of his touch and look at them now, physically inseperable.

#39Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:58 am

Karisa

She was thinking on what to get and when they got to the store, her eyes gazed around at the markets of people selling their stuff and then the normal transported stuff. Her hips swayed, her eyes looked everywhere with child-like spirit as everything was so new to her. "Ooh! Let us get some of the ramen noodles, need some of that... yes." She spoke as she picked up a large basket and started to pick up beef stock, some steak, eggs, green onions, and milk to drink. Karisa looked more around and grabbed some fruits, more protein like fish and chicken, and vegetables and she suddenly had bags of things to carry. She smiled anxiously, but sweet as she looked at Dae-Seong happily, like a happy newly wife buying things for their newly home.

Which by the way, she still was unsure when to tell him that they'll be owning their own mansion soon, his 'wish' location as well. She knew she isn't suppose to carry all of this, but she didn't like to ask things.

#40DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:05 pm

DaeSeong
He enjoyed her enthusiasm and happiness, definitely what she deserved after that heinous event at Iceberg. She deserved this happiness. So he went and got the food with her and he loved her adoring little cute smile. Tomorrow, he would make sure to ask the question. When he noticed her carrying stuff, he shook his head and took some of that weight off of her. "What did I say about preserving that strength young lady~" he teased her a bit.
"You got to get used to asking me things, love." he means this because if she was gonna be pregnant then she really CANT afford to do things on her own, she HAS to ask him to do things for her, because she'll be sore and carrying the weight of a watermelon in her. Plus he'd like to not have a repeat of Iceberg and anything involved at that accursed place.

#41Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:21 pm

Karisa

"B-but I hate feeling useless..." Karisa spoke lowly, quietly so she didn't have anyone else hear. It wasn't his fault at all, it was just she still had memories of her past life's past as she was in her own timeline, a different one and what that meant for them was unknown. It was a confusing thing to explain to a human and she knew she wondered how to explain that... Her body is a new body. After the lost womb was taken out, that body died and the Gods have given her a new one so she could ascend. Hence the real reason she was a tiger as this body was a recreation of her last. So in specific term, this body was fresh, new and untouched when it came to specific 'things'. He'll find that out soon enough and it was why she was very weak.

"I know I need to get use to it..." Karisa bit her lower lip as they both then started to walk back home together, walking close next to him.

#42DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:33 pm

DaeSeong
"You arent useless. Dont say that about herself" he spoke to her in a honest heart to heart manner. He was serious about that. He didnt want her to think that way. He understood what she meant, but by doing everything herself she was leaving him to do nothing, hence making him feel useless. And unbeknownst to her, making him do things that might be regrettable.

He smiled sweetly to her when she understood him and the need to share their burdens, figurative and literal. So when they bought the groceries, they would go home. He would keep in mind to notify work that he will go to Fiore. He could always do a tour at Fiore. That way he's still working and closer to their guild. He wondered a bit how Blue Pegasus was doing, but he figured that nothing changed. Though he imagined it would be an amusing surprise when the guild finds out that the two of them are engaged and expecting. The look on their face would be priceless

#43Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:28 pm

Karisa

Karisa sighed and nodded as she went with Dae-Seong back to their place. Vidajin opened the door as if feeling my presence. He grabbed my stuff that Dae-Seong did not have as she sat down on the chair knowing Dae-Seong would want her to sit while the others did the putting away. She closed her eyes, leaned her head back and started to try to think of peaceful things while her heart and mind were trying to think of the same thing, 'thing' as she yawned softly. Vidajin checked on Karisa and then went back to putting things away. Karisa slowly then got up, went to the bathroom and shut the door as she decided to get ready for a bath. She turned on the warm water that was steaming a little. Slowly, she undressed as her curvy, soft and voluptuous form then went into the water. Her eyes closed as the bubbles hid her body.

#44DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:42 pm

DaeSeong
He went to put away the groceries as his beloved went to rest. The interloper would check on Karisa every once in a while as they'd work to put everything away. But once he was done, he would see that Karisa would go to the bathroom. Ah, how lovely. But the thing is, he tends to want to be cleanly after going out. Usually he just washes his hands, because money is dirty and so are door handles that dozen people touch. He needs to clean himself. But considering Karisa is there...

He would proceed to take off his shoe and put them in their place, before making his way to the bathroom and putting a Do Not Disturb sign on the doorhandle, before entering the bathroom and shutting it behind him. He got there just as she went into the water
"Room for one more?~" he'd ask her as he starts to take off his jacket and shirt

#45Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:50 am

Karisa

She wondered how much longer before something else happens. Her head tilted back as she closed her eyes thinking about what all did happen. Anything could happen within seconds of her being in this bathtub as her mind then went to the same thing. Her mind and train of thought was interrupted as she heard the door handle knowing it was most likely her love. Her eyelids opened slightly to see him and gave a shy and warm smile, sitting up a little.

"I always have room for you no matter what.~" Karisa spoke softly and sweetly before wondering where he was going to sit. This was a giant tub, one she truly loved as she loved to be able to just spread out and become nothing but putty. As he took off his clothes in whatever fashion, her eyes gazed at his face and blushed darkly as it has been a while since they'd seen each other naked. Her eyes slowly went down his body, his physique before shooting her sight back up to his face, swallowing and then bit her lower right lip.

#46DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:05 am

DaeSeong
As he took off his clothes to join her, she admired his physique. By the time she went back to his face, he took off his contact lenses where his dark brown eyes can look at her more chocolate-y brown eyes. He would walk towards the bath and soon join her, sitting next to her. Very close to her. Although this would not be their final position as he slowly grabbed Karisa and tugged her to move, so she can sit moreso on him, so she can be in a ''better'' position.
"Forgive me, Im impatient" he spoke softly with a chuckle. Though he couldnt help and admire her bosom that was now infront of him. Oh the things they will do~
Although he wanted to first check and make sure his lady was doing well. He didnt want to overwhelm her, or at least not too much now

#47Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:19 am

Karisa

Her eyes followed him, his every movement as she watched him take out his golden contacts, seeing his dark brown eyes that looked more intense of desire as she felt him sit next to her, feeling the lean muscles of his arm against her soft arm, he hand then suddenly positioning as he guided her and tugged her to sit on top of him like the time in the hotel in Joya. Her heart was beating fast as she motioned her legs to meet his hips, her large thighs holding him in place as she felt her lower reign feel his, making her face blush darkly, her large breasts against his muscular lean toned torso as her eyes couldn't stop from looking into his eyes. "D-Dae-Seong...~ It's okay... you've been good for waiting," she giggled sweetly and kisses down onto his lips passionately, her chest squishing against his as she slowly lowered her body to meet his, gasping in newly pain and yet pleasure as she finally became one with him after so long. She sat there like this for a moment as she enjoyed his lips against her own.

#48DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:47 am

DaeSeong
He chuckles softly and yet darkly as he was overtaken by that desire. She complimented him and giggled sweetly and cutely. The two finally kissed eachother with great passion the two pressed against eachother as he finally got to feel those lips. He quietly and softly gasped as he got to feel what he hasnt in quite a while. It felt good. It felt just right. His hands slide over to her hips to hold them, part of him wanted to hold her down tight. But considering she recovered, he gave her the benefit of setting the pace that she wanted.
He kissed her passionately as well as gave her the love that she probably missed. Eventually very hesitately breaking the kiss to gasp for some air, before shortly continuing where he left off. Giving attention to all of her body, not just the lips. Although when kissing her neck, he would tell her in joyan how much he missed this, how this felt amazing to him

#49Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:11 am

Karisa

Karisa felt him kissing her neck, her head tilting as he then whispered words of love as she motioned those wide hips of hers, letting it go back and forth within her very soul. Her soft lips parted as she could feel it more and more. The heat made her heart burn and her body felt like a lava lamp. She gasped his name as she felt the hardened parts of her bosoms against his chest, his hands sinking into the flesh of her hips as she couldn't get herself to stop. It felt too good, like watching fireworks on a summer day with no insects outside to bother the beautiful moment and a cool wind against her face. Her fingers dug into his shoulder as she tightened the hold of his body with her thighs in a bruising way as her thighs were quite strong. She started to whisper how much of a good boy he's been as she takes him on a higher level of cloud nine.

#50DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 2 Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:33 am

DaeSeong
"MMmm more~" he said as she gasped his name. He always loved hearing that.
And as they made sweet love, as Karisa moved; the excited bathwater begun rushing around them and their increased heart rates make them feel like they’re making love in a typhoon. Or at least thats what it felt to him with his sweet lava lamp of a lady.
Her fingers dug into his shoulder as she tightened the hold of his body and she started to whisper how much of a good boy he's been. He wasnt sure how to react to being called a good 'boy', but considering he was on cloud 9, he'd let that one slide. Instead he focused on her as he holds her and quickens his pace as to take more of a control from her. He gave her some time to set the pace, but now was his turn

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum